I remember the days when Reddit was so easily BTFO'd on this board

I remember the days when Reddit was so easily BTFO'd on this board

Attached: 239047823.jpg (209x241, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hk2qJXB08Oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We've definitely got a virulent strain here, nothing seems to kill it.

I saw a subthread on redchanit where 9baumtumbiddors got BTFO, it was based.

It only gets worse.

just say nigger or kike or explain how women are property, they can't handle it

Fuck tourists, I can't fucking stand them, muh >back to /pol/, who the fuck are you, you think it's safe to spew your shit just because of 4channel, you think you're a morally righteous arbiter of truth, you think you're edgy and interesting for being here, can't respect my right to have a differing opinion and say what the fuck I want, you think everything should align with your world view and that everything should be curated to your "sensibilities" get the fuck out

Attached: 14aad3ae8cc3f36bfbbf84ef63ebc14f--warfare-soldiers.jpg (736x621, 131K)

cringe

You lot are too polite now, that's why.
You know what upsets them, so why do so many of you hold back when they start spazzing out?

Now Reddit IS this board. :D

G-GOSH REALLY? THAT SOUNDS EPIC GIMME A LINK MY MAN I NEED TO HAVE A BIG BELLY LAUGH

Attached: pepepopcorn.gif.727c7df7ba9e29b71f63140d6aab0e03.gif (112x112, 12K)

Nice reddit pasta, faggot.

It's no use. Redditors use this site as their screaming pillow when they got too many down votes or their boomer boss reprimanded them at work.

t reddit

Woah, did you just call me a faggot? I don't think you should be using rude language like that mister, please go back to where you belong.

Reddit is based. :)

>another 'fuck reddit' thread
youtube.com/watch?v=hk2qJXB08Oc

Attached: sjwsassas.jpg (843x934, 115K)

What tv or films are being discussed here?

Then maybe bullying will be a useful tactic, they're emotionally unstable and get all of their opinions from blue check mark twitter.

It's rather disappointing to see people on here get so rattled up over that retarded "have sex" meme, it sounds like something a brain dead 14 year old girl would say.

>another faggot

Only the highest form of intellectual discourse is permitted here so get the fuck out.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (612x451, 78K)

I act like reddit on purpose because I hate Yea Forums and been stuck 9 years with you faggots

I have tried physically leaving but I keep ending up back and If I make this place unbearable to be I will drop it like I dropped Yea Forums

now if you scuse me, I am going to make a /got/ thread that I will promptly leave I have never seen the show, I copy and paste what others have said.

good day to you sirs

have sex, incel

god I hope you're being ironic, in the off chance that you aren't then I don't know what to say, I feel sorry for you

No you are!

>2011
Kelly C made it to the front page of reddit and from then on, screencaps of us were all over reddit. When something of ours hit their front page, millions of normies were seeing it. They loved us, and other boards. Yea Forums and Yea Forums just so happen to be the most accessible boards.
>2012-2013
What a coincidence that in the next few years, a bunch of retarded anons campaign to get Yea Forums moderated. Feet? omg ur weird lol. Banned. Pedos? Banned. Oval? Gone. Actress discussion? omg waifuists are weird. Banned. Movie discussion? Ignored. They begged for moderation. For anything not forced memes to be purged.
Reddit came here to spew their shit. This was their place where smear shit on the wall and not get banned. They get off on smearing shit on the wall, waiting for the home owner to come home and laughing when the owner freaks out. Why would they discuss movies here? They discuss movies on reddit, their home. Yea Forums is for memes and memes only. Yea Forums to them was a place famous for being shit, so they came here to shit.
>2014
Once the teenage reddit mexican Yea Forums and Yea Forums faggots realized you could create any meme by spamming it for months, this place died its final death.
tl:dr: bane and Yea Forumseddit cancer killed Yea Forums

why would I take advice from someone who is probably ridden with STDs?

The CEO is a cannibal cunt isn't he? How the fuck can those prissy fucks act all high and mighty knowing they help weird cunts like him.

Fuck off faggot this is our board nowe

Cool gif.