Childs play 2 > Childs play >Curse of Chucky > Childs play 3 > Bride of Chucky > Cult of Chucky > Seed of Chucky

Childs play 2 > Childs play >Curse of Chucky > Childs play 3 > Bride of Chucky > Cult of Chucky > Seed of Chucky

Attached: childs-play_chucky.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7u3TbCtJbik
youtube.com/watch?v=ObTyefYrN1U
youtube.com/watch?v=YNjCEimjX_4
youtu.be/Hz1DHgdVKeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Curse of Chucky > all

Attached: best chucky design.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

I hate Scarface Chucky so goddamn much. He looks way creepier as a normal doll. As Scarface he looks like something a fat goth girl would come up with.

all the fags on this board can't we just enjoy chucky

i forgot the remake was out today.

any good?

Why does he look like a crackhead

I'm seeing mixed opinions,

Curse of Chucky was kino because he hid his scars behind a latex mask and then the reveal was nice. Curse tpok fraken-Chucky design, but really cleaned it up. Curse gave us both Chuckies in one. The perfect Chucky.

Attached: kino.png (485x391, 241K)

*took

Child's Play(1988)>Child's Play 2>Child's Play(2019)>Curse of Chucky>Child's Play 3>Bride of Chucky>Cult of Chucky>Seed of Chucky

Attached: 103013.gif (373x350, 280K)

OG series should die already and let the reboot series take off
Buddi >>>>>>>> Good Guys

Franken Chucky looked cool, and in Bride and his appearance made sense since he was owned by Tiffany, a big tittied goth.

cringe, keep your haunted iPad out of this

Child's Play > Child's Play 2 > Child's Play 3 > Child's Play 2019 > Bride of Chucky > Seed > Cult

I like em all except Seed and Cult are garbage

I know I enjoyed Cult more than Curse. I don't get the big deal with Curse. Some of the lines in it were so bad.

The good news is, it's not the end of stitch-face Chucky. You can see a stitched Chucky in the 2020 TV series logo. If you look closely, it looks like some new stitches on his left side of his face. The original Chucky head from Cult will probably be fixed up some and put on a new body. With multiple Chuckies now, you can have scar-face Chucky coexist with normal Chuckies.

Attached: 1558470248234.png (829x463, 357K)

I really like childs play 3. I don't know why. Am I retarded?

Attached: 1441684840378.png (375x455, 41K)

No bro

It's weird because the chucky storyline will continue in TV and I think they're making another movie. But the reboot is just some studio ass pull.

It's even better, there is a sequel-tease at the end of the reboot meaning there's a chance this Chucky could become it's own series

Attached: Chucky TV series concept.png (1008x630, 75K)

Had probably my favorite final girl: Emily Valentine

Attached: 312712_full.jpg (1000x650, 78K)

Falyn in the reboot is pretty cute. Jade in Bride of Chucky is also cute as well.

Attached: 1533448511422.png (452x374, 127K)

Feed & Seed of Chucky (Formerly Sneedy)

Honestly, even if it wasn't great I found 3 to be a lot of fun. Chucky was dropping quips and one liners like crazy and yeah, likely a tad too much but I still laughed at most of them. I even liked aged up Andy who got SORAS-ed up hard in less than a year between 2 and 3. The death scene at the carnival was sick and memorable enough. The black kid was really the only baaaaad part of the movie I couldn't overlook. He was wooden as fuck.

Say what you want about the reboot, but it's got a kino soundtrack

Forgot this
youtube.com/watch?v=7u3TbCtJbik

sneed of chucky

Cp1 > cp2> cp3 > curse of chucky> bride> cult> seed and didn't see the reboot yet so can't judge that

then why da fuck you posting nigger?

I'm not going to write Child's Play 3 different times we all know what I'm talkin about

you didn't see the new film you are worthless to this thread and you should feel bad

Kyle is best final girl

Attached: Childs_play_2_1990_.jpg (322x360, 22K)

based

Quit yer shilling

Don't mind me, just Army Adam here

Attached: bug.png (416x416, 153K)

Great caretaker/babysitter and kick ass foster kid. She was dealt a real shit hand, like andy, but kept going. Kind of wish the series continued with the Kyle and Andy pairing from 2 onward. Then again the whole series just thrives on radical changes and departures.

Attached: 2.gif (500x281, 2.23M)

That guy got a raw deal

seed is really the only unwatchable one. I don't even rate it
Childs play 2, 1,curse, 3, cult and bride

It was shit. Felt no reason for the Ai buddi to be scary

Saw the final scene for the reboot, it's pretty sad. This Chucky is better than the original. You feel bad for Chucky.

How is a TV show going to work? Just Chucky going across the world and killing people? I think it's the wrong idea and get canceled quickly.

gay

Things I liked with the new one:
>As far as I could tell, was like 80% practical effects
>Tone was a good midway point between goofy and scary
>Chucky's face servos not being "all there," leading to some uncanny facial expressions
>Main kid was good outside of one scene

The bad:
≥some sloppy camera work (the main thing I noticed was a scene where Andy went back and forth from using his phone in landscape to portrait between camera cuts)
>Not-so-subtle red eyes to indicate how "evil" Chucky is
>Origin of Chucky is weaker
>The cat died

It's the last we'll see of OG Chucky. Cult of Chucky already did horribly. Seed of Chucky and Cult of Chucky killed the OG franchise and the TV show will be the final nail in the coffin, especially since Glen/ Glenda was confirmed. The Buddi doll Chucky will be the Chucky to continue the franchise forward.

Evil Dead worked as a series, who knows. I'd rather have the franchise in Mancini's hands than the shitty cashgrab rebooters.

Why would I feel bad? It wasn't even human and only went crazy cause a disgruntled employee switched it to 'evil'

Because it was very human-like and had a genuine friendship with Andy and how it sung the Buddi song to Andy was it was malfunctioning/ dying.

it's just a robot.

And we're essentially biological robots, your point?

He needs someone to help him out with the continuity.

It's just a robot.

The new Chucky movie was incredibly entertaining. If you didn't like it because there weren't enough le epic killz, seriously have sex

It sung the song cause that's just programming, there was no thinking behind it. Waste using Mark hammil

Seed and Cult have convinced me Don can never make another good Chucky movie, or anything Chucky in-general.

SNEED

Attached: Seed_of_Chucky_Movie_Poster_27x40_large.jpg (410x480, 34K)

It was a bit annoying they had a good guy doll for some scenes, then the "new" Chucky doll in others before the reveal. I mean, it's fucking obvious he's Chucky, but having the new doll model show up late would have been better, since you'd know shit was about to go down.

Hows the gore in the new one?

sneed of formerly chucky's

Shut the fuck up, idiot. Cult was well-received and made as much as Curse. Not getting the Cult hate at all itt

if all you care about is gore, you'll be disappointed. There were a couple of good kills, but not many

Lame, thanks.

Cult of Chucky:
>Amps up the comedy like Bride and Seed again
>More convoluted with multiple Chuckies
>Short and cheap voodoo spell that allows Chucky to split his soul
>Chucky's weirdly spaced apart eyes made him look uglier than previous installments
>More gayness (Chucky-possessed Nica making out with Tiffany)

Came here for this

And yet they're all better then that fucking trash reboot. How the fuck do you make something worse then Seed/Bride.

What should I know about getting into Chucky?

it's a killer doll. start with the first movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=ObTyefYrN1U
Nothing is worse than Seed

So?.....

Attached: Tiff-soc.png (500x500, 346K)

I thought it was fine too. It took an idea Mancini wanted to do in three and went for it. I even thought it looked better directed overall with some good death scenes. I also enjoyed Chucky's lines more. One of the reason Curse put me off.

Have you seen the reboot? You'd think it was impossible, but they managed to do it.

Attached: c77.jpg (644x800, 35K)

tiffany doll was cuter in seed of chucky.

And you’re just an incel. What’s your point?

Childs Play 2>Bride of Chucky=Childs Play>Curse>Childs Play 3>Cult>Seed>Reboot

Saw the reboot today, it was okay kinda lacking the charm of having an actual human that's an asshole inside the doll. If it wasn't called Childs Play and Chucky didn't look like Matt Damon from Team America it would've been a little better.

Attached: Mattdamon.png (305x317, 218K)

Im glad Yea Forums still has taste

I liked it, it was horror and comedy mixed to a perfect degree.

>Seed of Chucky
This board fucked me up

Attached: 1538060074415.jpg (599x624, 52K)

Just finished watching it and i thought it was great really didnt like how he looked at first but it grew on me. He almost looked cute at times like how he holds andy's hands while they walk or when they're just hanging out breaking bottles outside really sold me how chucky is a child's toy unlike the first ones. Surprised that the comedy was decent this time and i forgot it was a horror movie at times.The gore was cool the people in the theater just ate that shit up .Wish that toy store scene went on a little longer and the cgi at the end was distracting but im just happy that chucky is back in theaters.

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=YNjCEimjX_4

>Bear McCreary does kino soundtracks for both KotM and Child's Play
He must be a busy man

I'm glad he's getting more opportunities to score for big movies. I'm sick of the Zimmer/Remote Control shit.

literally soul vs. soulless

>chucky kills a man for his gucci loafers

This genuinely makes you wonder how people used to find Child’s Play scary at all? The same franchise that turned kids away from dolls?

it's not that bad at all except for all the really bad one liners and the retarded kid that acts 5 years younger than he is, it's a pretty standard slasher movie

>As Scarface he looks like something a fat goth girl would come up with.

I like the scarface look. When i was a young kid Toys R Us actually had a big scarface chucky doll for sale. Scared the shit out of me every time i saw it. One day some goth teens were buying it i was so happy it was gone.

youtu.be/Hz1DHgdVKeE

Bride of chucky is my favorite. I remember seeing in theater and buying the soundtrack after. Got me into Stabbing Westward. Darkest Days was a great album.

Why do people dislike Cult? It's psyche ward kino and the kills are good

is the new one worth seeing? I really get mixed feelings from the trailers

Am i the only one who really likes bride of chucky? It's probably my favorite after the original

Some shots are kinda neat, like the Bride of Frankenstein playing in the background

Didn’t the original Childs Play director make Chopping Mall? If so, then the idea of a good robot turning bad has now come full circle

>I bought this doll from a hobo

Gotta agree. When I first saw Chucky within the first 1-2 minutes of the film I was shaking my head like "wtf did I just get into" but after 15 minutes or so I let it go. I began watching the movies with fresh eyes and forgot about the old Chucky and accepted this as a completely new concept, hell, even Andy has a fucking hearing aide in this one.

Movie was really funny with some good gore. Besides the way Chucky looked and sounded, this was a Child's Play movie done great.