Look up old actress

>look up old actress
>she's jewish

Attached: b4457ebde47d4dfd35680ce7eb902ba7.jpg (703x1000, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/srep08377
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

woah

damn fine one

Stop looking at American actresses then.

Attached: vivien leigh gone with the wind-2.webm (648x820, 2.98M)

>look up Vivien Leigh
>she's Indian

That's British India to you. She's a two-time Academy Award winning British actress.

Attached: vivien leigh-5.webm (1080x1080, 2.94M)

based Tatiana Samoilova poster (shes really fucking cute)

Attached: russian-movie-star-tatiana-samoilova.jpg (1500x1001, 53K)

>look up writer, director, producer
>they're jews

looks like central asian

Probably Ezra Miller syndrome where the jew looks asian or bug eyed (dont know why that is though)

Attached: 1556437465995.jpg (3000x2000, 579K)

she looks like she wants to abort many late term babies

eurasians are the most powerful race in the world

Attached: 900full-anastasiya-vertinskaya.jpg (900x941, 95K)

attractiveness is convergent. the traits of a well developed face are universal.

true, but i wouldnt say all jews are attractive. if anything, they are some of the ugliest people to exist (both physically and spiritually) same with asians

Attached: xhdfhdh.png (462x603, 337K)

>I don't know why Jews who are from the east look eastern and not European

Real mystery

>lives in the east
>must have asian ancestry

not always the case. many north africans (like Pokimane) have monoglian like features. I think it has something to do with inbreeding within the jewish community. Although you do have hapa stuff too in Russia (or with Marc Zuckerberg)

What's funny is that the actual Nazis used genetics and physical features to identify who was Jewish and who wasn't, and the /pol/ retards here still fall for the religious loophole meme of the mom claiming Judaism because her mom claimed to be Jewish and so on and so on, which has nothing to do with the actual ethnicity

>Oy Veh goyim, don't you know that finance and media are filthy and un-Christianly professions? Hand them over to the chosen people, we are unclean and don't mind dirtying ourselves to serve you!

Attached: 369356923569.png (600x600, 315K)

What an unfortunate looking goblin

>We'll lend you money goys! Just give us back more than you take so that we get money for nothing!

Attached: 12e33f5a-direstraits2.jpg (1862x1048, 127K)

How do interest-free loans work anyway? What's in it for the bank?

nature.com/articles/srep08377
>A genetic contribution from the Far East into Ashkenazi Jews via the ancient Silk Road

this is way too esoteric for me to understand

> Our currently observed genetic imprint echoes the previously observed ancient communications between Jews and Chinese and, most significantly, implies that such historical exchanges were not confined to the cultural realm but involved gene flow.
What this basically means is that ancient Jews and Chinese were banging and the Chinese supplied some of their genes (and therefore phenotype) into the gene pool for Ashkenazi Jews and that's why they tend to look so Asian with the hooded eyes.

this makes sense for certain jews and far from it for others. I know some jews with negative canthal tilt (very different to asians "cat" like eyes) This is mostly for sephardic jews though, so basically spanish people.

So? You never heard of the joy division?

What are these eye type called? Doe eyes? Cat eyes?

I'd like to meet woman with such eyes

Many Russians are like that with mixing with Siberians/Tartars

Attached: 1561178267377.jpg (502x500, 71K)

Jewish women are God's gift to the world

Attached: 1527631009968.jpg (1080x1269, 91K)

Hollywood is a Jewish industry. Jews literally moved out there to make their pictures so they didn't have to pay any money to Edison.

Vivien Leigh is a mutt but I'm also positive there's no Jew in her.
Same for Audrey Hepburn.

>look up really pretty actress from movie
>she died of old age

Attached: 1388902860287.png (800x600, 929K)