Are the Charmin bears justified in wanting quality toilet paper to wipe with?

Are the Charmin bears justified in wanting quality toilet paper to wipe with?

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zwkySqQU8tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this shit makes me uneasy

BRAAAAAAP

All philosophical questions belong on Yea Forums

Charmin toilet paper is so fucking good. For too long I worked under the assumption that toilet paper quality didn't matter and that "Soft" toilet paper was just complete garbage, but Charmin has shown me the light. It's the only stuff I buy these days because it's so goddamn good it's worth the extra cost.

don't say shit like this, think of the poor people who can't afford it

Unironically best post on Yea Forums

They violated the toilet papers NAP

>live at home, don't pay a lot of rent
>End up having plenty of spare cash because I make good money and no debt
>But the expensive TP because it feels good
>Mom always uses my bathroom and uses like 10x the TP I do

this

It's a luxury you can live without, sure, but if you aren't barely scraping by then it's worth splashing a bit more on nice toilet paper since you're going to be rubbing your ass with it daily.

That's the price of living with roasties, they have to wipe even when they piss. If they aren't goddamn monsters at least.

Bears are great animals loved by garbage people - the russians

They are fucking disgisting slobs that deserve our scorn and contempt.

Who knows. Everyone on Yea Forums wears diapers

Get a bidet attachment. They are about $30, takes 5 minutes to install and will change your life. Then you can use the cheapest tp around because you only dry with it

Attached: 08F74F81-FC44-4B73-9D3E-6ECFB06E4EA8.jpg (900x900, 410K)

Cottonelle > Charmin

>used so many baby wipes I blocked up the whole streets plumbing and the feds and inspectors got really fucking close to sniffing me out
after all that stress and I’m back to my old ways, I can’t help it
I HAVE to wipe with a wet sheet, I hate the dryness otherwise. If you wet toilet paper it disintegrates, kitchen roll is too rough
I know the block will happen again years down the line but fuck it this is me
Does anyone here know what consequences I could face if they figure it out should it happen again?

Attached: D9B80419-7A18-481B-8D1F-B1152251FD5C.png (250x387, 49K)

unironically how do you even use this

do you wipe the shit off with normal toiletpaper then blast your asshole with water and wipe the water off with paper again
or do you just blast the shit straight out of your ass

I feel this way with socks.

I used to buy the 12 for $10 crew socks all the time thinking they were just socks who gives a fuck.

Finally after dealing with foot pain/fatigue every day after work I bought a really nice pair of cushioned crew socks for $8 a pair and I'm never going back.

Anonymous you retarded piece of shit, you don't flush baby wipes. Have a garbage can by your toilet. Provided you wipe with regular toilet paper first a few times to remove 90% of the shit it's not like you're putting big wads of crap into the trash and stinking the place up, you mainly want the baby wipes for cleaning up what the dry paper misses anyway. You could even get a lidded garbage can if you're concerned. Stop flushing them though, you're being as retarded as women who flush tampons.

What brand?
My feet hurt

Attached: image.jpg (125x92, 2K)

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=zwkySqQU8tw

I’m not putting shit in a bin

I went from charmin to one ply folded 4 times. No more dingleberries and it's way cheaper

I can see the argument there too, but unfortunately my feet are fucked beyond just socks. Got a weird thing where my foot bones have a very very slight bend to them, so my feet don't look deformed but the weight distribution is out of whack which is why I develop big fucking callouses in weird places and my feet fucking kill me even with basic shit like walking. Unfortunately the only fairly permanent solution is surgery where they basically break all your bones and reset them in slightly better order so I've just lived with the misery instead.

Shit
Spray water on your ass
Wipe.
Repeat steps 2 and 3 if necessary

If you're not buying Cottonelle you're doing your ass a disservice

Spread your anus and sit on it, turn on

doesnt shitwater just spray all over your asscheeks and nutsack then

also sounds gay

Like I said user, you use your regular toilet paper to wipe up almost everything anyway, then you wipe with a baby wipe which will usually just be a brown discoloration rather than great hunks of shit, then wipe once more with TP to dry. Then you're not destroying the the pipes and won't have the city on your ass when they figure out who's doing it.