Pixar continues to indoctrinate viewers into childish, compulsive consumerism

/ourguy/ Armond White did it again!

nationalreview.com/2019/06/film-review-toy-story-4-consumerism/

Attached: 13-armond-white-2.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 36K)

woah

I wonder what Armond would think of Season 11 episode 5. Do you think he would understand all of the subtle jokes?

He is kinda right
>OMG ADAM SANDLER HAS PEPSI IN HIS MOVIE PRODUCT PLACEMENT EVIL!!
>cmon bro its just real life brand toys in a toy movie lmao

Why does his review talk more about the culture and politics around the movie rather than the movie itself?
What if I just want to know if it's a good movie?

Because film by nature is a political statement. By not examining the culture surrounding a films release you cannot understand or truly appreciate a film.

But is the film good? What's the qualify of them movie? What's its entertainment value?
Armond White is more s culture critic than a film reviewer.

Thank you based Armond.

Seriously the film's message is ride the cock carousel all you want, eventually some man will literally cut his dick off for you even if you are a total cunt too! Women! Recruit Difficulty! It's for life!

Fuck Pixar I'm done with these faggots

t. Brainlet

Attached: ayBeyZy_700b.jpg (700x557, 41K)

he's a stupid contrarian

Armond White is a film critic, the kind that the left desperately wants to be. Movies have been getting unsubtle about their messages lately, and Armond can read them like an open book

>Armond White
>Is black

The film is the message. If it has a poor message, it is a poor film. Armond is the best critic out there.

The projection and retardation is so strong with this comment that I genuinely can’t tell if it’s a joke or not

>Anonymous
>is being watched by various governments and corporations

I think he hates comic book and geek movies because they're filled with useless trivia and info that only hardcore fans like.

you forgot
>Gay
>Black Christian

He takes contrarianism to its highest level. All contrarians should aspire to be more like him.

Sounds to me like Armond White is in the same boat as those film essayists on YouTube. He doesn't discuss the quality of the film, but rather it's wider sociopolitical context.
Only difference is that you guys like his politics.

> Thus, Bonnie’s awkward, Asperger-spectrum imagination brings unfair competition to Pixar’s toy-movie monopoly, so Forky is characterized as a snarky, neurotic outcast, an existential threat to the regular toy characters who are easily marketable tie-in products.

jej

You just do not have a high enough IQ to understand his critique. Liking Armond is a meme because he enrages people who take RT scores seriously.

Armond White is nothing like those guys. Film Essayist used to be a serious work that require a good education till Roger Ebert came along. A lot of Youtubers are basing their style on his or MST3K

he's said he only likes the older episode of the Simpsons in an interview

kys sneedposter. Baneposting is superior

Well Armond isn't a reviewer. What would you say he is?

A nigger

Attached: 300px-OHSHI_copy.jpg (300x201, 12K)