FLORIDA ALLIGATOR HURRICANE KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Attached: Crawk.jpg (622x905, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Qp_bUYPrTg
people.com/pets/florida-man-wearing-crops-jumps-into-crocodile-exhibit-gets-bitten-alligator-farm/
forum.phun.org/threads/kaya-scodelario-leaked-pic.2753625/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

About fuckin time

>Sam Raimi

Also looking forward to seeing more Barry Pepper

Does it take place in Florida? Who am I fucking kidding, of course it does. I just hope Florida Man makes a cameo. Hell, even a small Florida Man meme joke would cool.

I am unironically upset that this exists, alligators are docile pussies that only attack babies and pets unless they happen to be fuckhuge which is rare as shit, I’ve lived in Florida my whole life and NEVER met someone with a personal alligator attack story other than my uncle whose dog was eaten was I was a baby, now a bunch of idiot zoomers and normies are gonna think gators are cool dinosaur motherfuckers when 99% of the ones you’ll ever see are like pic related. Fuck.
T. Florida Man.

Attached: A8A1DBD9-E83C-4F3C-8FAC-9E4BFDBE1B5E.png (822x376, 431K)

Avenge your doggo. Also have you seen or heard stories of gators climbing fences.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qp_bUYPrTg

Aja is fantastic. Underrated as fuck.

P2, Maniac Remake, and Hills Have Eyes renake were all entertaining.

Someone please nuke Florida. Texas too.

And Piranha 3D

Looks like shit

Attached: archo47.jpg (2048x1365, 546K)

Piranha 3D was based. I'm excited for this B horror movie.

Fellow Florida fag here. There was a druggie that got wicked high and snuck into the Saint Augustine Alligator Farm and jumped into a crocodile exhibit. He got bit on the leg but it let him go and he ran home and told his neighbor he was kidnapped and put in a James Bond type villainous pit with alligators and crocodiles.

people.com/pets/florida-man-wearing-crops-jumps-into-crocodile-exhibit-gets-bitten-alligator-farm/

That article doesn't mention it, but it sounds like his story changes because he was high as shit. Anyways, gators leave people alone is true. Of you ever swim in Florida you are swimming over and by alligators and they dont give a fuck.

Gators and Crocs have been treated remarkably well compared to other animals in the killer animal genre...
> Rogue (07)
> Primeval (07)
> Black Water (07)
Are fully great and the best killer animal films after Jaws.
> Alligator (80)
> Alligator 2 - The Mutation
Are good.
> Crocodile (00)
> Crocodile 2 - Death Swamp
Are decent.

Attached: 1545114442238.jpg (3528x2361, 1.51M)

this
also a Florida fag
this movie doesn't make sense. gators rarely have to eat and when they do they ain't hunting shit. they are lazy as fuck and wait for shit and pounce when some retard animal is ready to die

>portraying everyday animals as psycho slasher monsters
Cringe
Gators are chill as fuck any ways

It is also KayaKino.
forum.phun.org/threads/kaya-scodelario-leaked-pic.2753625/

Attached: tumblr_ngqvqzc3ne1rx8qhqo1_500.gif (500x336, 660K)

Gator pls go

went to an alligator farm once. it was the most pointless thing to ever exist. they literally just sit their in their shitty swamp water, refusing to move even an inch. even when the fucking humanoid cuck was throwing free fish in their face they just let it fester and rot in front of their faces because they didn't even want to move. I guess if there is a neet equivalent of an animal it would be a gator.