Character gets home and grabs a single beer out of fridge to unwind and relax

>character gets home and grabs a single beer out of fridge to unwind and relax
>doesn't panic at the site of only a few beers, go to the store to buy an 18 pack, and get shitfaced the rest of the night before waking up at 6am the next morning for work

Attached: 1495853259996.png (398x321, 67K)

I live in pa I can only buy 24s

its friday though so what the fuck

>he doesn't go to mcdonalds for breakfast to kill time before the liquor store opens and then use the straw to drink vodka straight out of a handle on the way home

>330ml
>Americans

Attached: 1499442262277.png (1280x786, 737K)

going to work hungover is fucking awful, i hated it so much

its kind of sad when I have alcohol but its not enough to be blackout drunk so I dont bother. its just that the night I get to do that and play video games is the best night of the week, and then I listen to music after I finish it all until like 3 or 4 am, music from highschool or college which was a while ago for me. weird thing is I got a good job, jeep, handsome etc but im completely checked out, there is noone at the wheel untill this one night I have to myself.

some people work weekends, you know

I don't understand how people on tv and in movies just have beers in their fridge. I buy a slab of beer and I drink the whole damn thing, I can't help myself

their called high functioning alcoholics and it eventually catches up, Im literally dead the next day after I drink. so I can only do it once a week.

The stae of modern marriage and the way society pushes women toward divorce at the slightest dissatisfaction with life (even if it has nothing to do with you) makes it hard to stay checked in. Women won't try to make things work at all. They just take the kids and run on to the next thing.

means nothing to me or honestly most of us.

whats entertaining is that they run 2 me, because im 30 with a really good job. I dont even bother with them anymore, iv been around them 2 long and know them 2 well to trust them.

so what, I'm a NEET and even I know Friday is the only time you can get shitfaced without feeling too guilty because everyone else is doing it

>work?
HAHAHAHAHA poor wagie

Attached: 1560780312301.jpg (1024x768, 253K)

based and alcoholicpilled, brother

fun fact, you need a functioning liver to process caffeine. since I got sober, if I have a cup of coffee it makes me dizzy.

Women aren't human

the company I work for fridays are everybody sneak out by 11. and we do amazing, none of this kiss ass shit makes money.

well thats terrifying.

>Tfw drink so much I can have a bottle of wine and a few beers and not even be tipsy

If I don't have enough booze to get a little bit drunk on an evening I get the shakes, really depressed and feel sick. I stopped getting hangovers about a year ago and if I get enough sleep i.e. about 9 hours im just a bit sleepy

Attached: THE-TERROR_Jared-Harris-francis-crozier_1200x707.jpg (1200x712, 161K)

I wanted to post in this thread and say, you can in fact unfuck your shit pretty quickly if you believe you can. I swear this is comming from a dude with 500k in medical debt, you can unjust yourself.

I'm right up there with you, trying g to get a little healthier for the summer

This is why I can't "drink socially". Normies can have a good time and get tipsy off like 2 fucking drinks. I'm miserable by that point and want to pound down 8 drinks to even feel anything.

kratom works, kratom works very fucking well. theres a reason they keep trying to ban it.

Exactly. I only enjoy the drink when I'm trolleyed, I can't just have a few socially

its literally the soma drug from brave new world. you can get happy and motivated about your life. take that shit in the morning and go to the gym.

I used to drink 18 to 20 beers a day, and I remember that feeling, where I would compulsively check the box to see how many I had left, and wonder if I was too drunk to drive to the store to get more.
I switched a box wine now, and lost a whole bunch of weight, and a box can last you awhile so I just buy a few at a time and I’m always fine.

Simmer down Yea Forums poster, we’re all on this shitty planet together regardless of what’s between the legs and the shade of our skin

>redditors trying to ruin an alkie thread

Attached: 1488501122471.jpg (427x451, 44K)

>"we're all on this planet together"

Gtfo redit

Attached: 1556796016403.png (1050x741, 159K)