Will she get a show like jazz did?

Will she get a show like jazz did?

Attached: e8d6d792985f0986ed4253ac7585efd9886de72ecdb699bf0c539d396f0df926.jpg (720x1280, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>and then one day, for no reason at all...

So faggots aren't even hiding their agenda of pushing their sick propaganda on children anymore?

I am vomit

Attached: r22jrt.jpg (717x875, 162K)

bros i think we made warwick lose it

>IM DA JOKER BABY

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

These kids are gonna grow up very angry at the people who let this happen to them.
Enjoy the virtue signaling while you can, the consequences aren't far behind.

Just do it already, Iran

I quite literally hate this world now . It is so goddamn far off the rails

>Putting makeup on a little girl is wrong
>Putting makeup on a little boy is wonderful and brave
??

To be fair, you can just tell from a young age which kids will grow up to be sissies.

my favorite quote from my favorite architect

Attached: CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.jpg (500x509, 86K)

>a baby got paint on it's face
wow it truly is a CLOWN WORLD that we live in am I right fellow MAGApedes?

Honk honk

Attached: 1555281505834.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

>The event had a significant militaristic police presence, including camoflauged snipers positioned atop the roof to oversee the large crowd
We're unironically living in a /pol/ greentext
>be me
>be drone operator for US air force
>protecting pride parade from incel terror
>see people fucking in a pile in the street and pissing on each other on the infrared
>fine upstanding americans
>look two streets over
>people not fucking and exposing themselves to children
>are these incel terrorists?
>where's the fucking ROE?
>fuck it, gotta protect the homeland
>buda buda buda buda
>light em up git sum

Attached: 1526170594662.jpg (766x413, 17K)

please for the love of god let this be a shoop

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

Seething and contrapilled

Wtf is this shit? They're taking this crap too far. That's it I'm sick of it. Do what you wanna do but don't force it onto kids.
I off the gay awareness train, I can't support the crazy fucked up shit they're now pushing.

Attached: 1561093020934.jpg (526x387, 46K)

Individualism was a mistake

The left can't meme

Kek. Underrated comment from satan.

seething

cope

i have a facebook friend that posts shit about pronouns and genders 12 times a day. she has two daughters and refers to them as "her offspring" and is "raising them gender neutral". her posts get 100s of likes and comments for being so progressive and brave

You're right. That's totally what's going on and it's totally normal.

ITS OKAY TO DRAG CHILDREN INTO THIS BULLSHIT NOW HUH? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GARBAGE?

>stereotypes
What ones? Men have penises and women have vaginas?

The original meme sucks but this is just pathetic

Do not accept them. Do not suffer their presence.
Gays and trannies reproduce via child abuse. They will not stop.
30 years ago they wanted tolerance
20 years ago they wanted acceptance
10 years ago they wanted representation
And now they want conversion, they want children.

seriously how can ''normal'' gays think this is ok

You have to go back

Attached: 1440680731276.jpg (477x324, 66K)

are you retarded? your post made 0 sense

normal gays don't exist

I remember talking about gay marriage on reddit and how it would normalize it around children. And a bunch a fags called it a slippery slope fallacy. Well who was right?

Don't pretend you didn't dress like a girl as a child, we've all done it

Shut the fuck up faggot. Not everyone was abused as a child like you. 41% yourself.

Not once, but I did put pajamas on my head and pretend I was a princess. Glad my parents didn't run with it and cut off my pee pee

>as a child
Haha yeah, that's when I stopped

Playing pretend once or twice is not the same as being paraded around by adults and having it positively reinforced.

Do you really not understand the difference between "haha user is being so silly getting into my clothes" and "wow so brave and fierceee you're actually a drag queen despite having no idea what's going on!"

Sneed

Attached: 1561163148373.png (751x1569, 251K)

What this always boils down to is racist incels projecting their fetishes onto the LGBTQ+ community as always
Notice how it's always them who get caught in rape and child molestation scandals

SOCIETY
IS
COLLAPSING

Attached: Too.Old.to.Die.Young.S01E10.Volume.10.The.World.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-.webm (1272x688, 2.71M)

>Notice how it's always them who get caught in rape and child molestation scandals
Yes, if by "racist incels" you mean jews, blacks, and liberals

literally all of this is because of Trump

Being a retarded fucking troll only attracts people who actually think this. I hope you understand that.

My boss is hard gay (lisp and everything) and he hates the modern drag community
because its so popular and public, it's lost its risque element, and so is really boring, watered down, and far removed from it's origins.
He liked it better when it was a super secret thing, and when it was more R rated-- he spent an afternoon railling against the Drag Storytime that was happening at our local city library. Really an "old guard" kind of gay

based

>Hilter turned queer

Attached: 1560116847411.jpg (727x604, 253K)

You really got to give (((them))) credit. Pedophilia is going to be legalized in our lifetime and its because they are playing 4d chess.

It's not going to be truly legal, it will still be illegal but basically accepted if you're a woman or jewish.

Real men don't want children they want barely illegal waifus

Nope.

Attached: fags-reproduce.png (750x537, 603K)

then why was he screwing his 17yo half step niece ward before she shot herself 3 times in the back of the head athe week he met Eva

>State Enforced Homosexuality

Attached: werejusgonnakillem.jpg (824x965, 58K)

As sick as the current situation is, pedophilia won't ever be legalised because it's not something that adults can ever argue as if it's good for children.

Second wave radical feminists are the most redpilled on this shit. Seriously, look into it.

>race war
>glorification of ignorance
>increase in violence
>literal concentration camps
>fascism
>believing torture works
this is literally a direct result of Trump, do you think Refn LIKES Trump?

It's just a permaseething literal tranny spamming that day in day out while he dilates.

>Refn called Trump’s impact both “terrifying” and “thrilling,” noting it’s a “very exciting time in our history.” “We are appalled by what we witness unfolding each day – essentially, the destruction of the American way of life by its own administration,” Refn writes, “but we’re also inescapably gripped by it.”
fucking idiot

(you)

yep

medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b

When will the joke end, I don't want to see memes keep coming true, living in a clown world isn't fun

>befriending those type of people on facebook
>using facebook
user delete your account, social media is poison by this point

at best I only wore my moms heels and that was only when they were out in plain view, also what type of crossdressing faggot are you if you think everybody wore girl clothes once

Why did we let it get so far? When will enough be enough?

>literal concentration camps
This is likely a bait post but just in case, those places are just meant to store people so the Feds can throw them out and tell them to stay out. Also those were started by Obama which libs seem to conveniently forget.

I literally never did. The closest I came was wearing moms bathrobe and flipflops and imaging myself as Moses from the Ten Commandments
You absolute faggot