WORLDS OF DC INFORMATION/UPDATE

- The DCEU is not dead, but it is in the backburner. Warner wants to focus on individual franchises now, but plans to revisit crossovers further down the line.

- Henry Cavill is still attached to Superman at the moment, but Warner has no plans for the character, especially since Cavill is demanding creative control over new projects. His contract ends soon and a renewal doesn’t appear likely.

- Ben Affleck is no longer attached to Batman. Matt Reeves’ movie will be a complete reboot. Consequently, Jeremy Irons and J.K. Simmons will be recast as well.

- Ezra Miller and Ray Fisher are no longer attached to Flash and Cyborg either. THE FLASH is still in development, but CYBORG is on hold.

- Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa and Margot Robbie remain attached to Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Harley Quinn and set to star in several sequels over the next 5-10 years.

- MAN OF STEEL, BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE and JUSTICE LEAGUE are largely being ignored moving forward. They won’t be directly contradicted, but nothing from them will be referenced anymore either.

- The “Snyder Cut” doesn’t exist, at least not in the way his fans believe it does. He assembled a rough cut before departing the project, and there are several semi-finished deleted scenes that he shot, but there’s no finished cut ready for release, and Warner won’t spend money making one.

- JOKER, BIRDS OF PREY and WONDER WOMAN 1984 are currently in post-production.

- THE SUICIDE SQUAD, THE BATMAN, THE TRENCH and BLACK ADAM are currently in pre-production.

- AQUAMAN 2, SHAZAM 2, THE FLASH, GREEN LANTERN CORPS and SUPERGIRL are currently in active development.

Attached: Worlds of DC.jpg (400x393, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxD7cqDrlGc)
comicbook.com/dc/2019/06/22/ezra-miller-shooting-the-flash-movie-after-fantastic-beasts-3/
youtu.be/T6DJcgm3wNY
youtube.com/watch?v=vfnA4lTHglQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QfubcZaU1is
youtube.com/watch?v=AMD2TwRvuoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

- JOKER is a standalone movie and won’t connected to Matt Reeves’ Batman, though Warner might try to push for a sequel if the movie does well at the box office.

- BIRDS OF PREY is prepping test-screenings for both a PG-13 cut and an R-rated cut before deciding on the rating. It’s pretty much a dark action/comedy either way, with the Birds of Prey stepping up to protect Gotham after Batman’s disappearance. As previously reported, the villain is Black Mask played by Ewan McGregor.

- WONDER WOMAN 1984 has had positive test-screenings recently. Pickups later this year. As previously reported, the villains are Maxwell Lord and Cheetah played by Pedro Pascal and Kristen Wiig.

- THE SUICIDE SQUAD prepping for principal photography. The villains will be the meta-human terrorist cell Onslaught, with Benicio Del Toro in advanced negotiations to play their leader, Rustam. Conversations with both Alfred Molina and Cliff Curtis for Onslaught’s employer, President Hurambi. Idris Elba is playing Bronze Tiger. Matthew McConaughey has been asked to voice King Shark. Warner will likely test both a PG-13 cut and an R-rated cut before making a final decision.

- THE BATMAN casting supporting characters. Follows young Batman investigating a series of murders connected to his greatest enemies. Riddler and Two-Face are the main villains, with Catwoman, Penguin, Firefly and Mad Hatter in supporting roles. Two-Face is closest to being cast, Oscar Isaac is in talks. Reps being approached for actors Warner and Reeves are interested for Riddler, like James McAvoy and Ben Foster; Catwoman, like Ana de Armas and Claire Foy; and Penguin, like Andy Serkis and Michael Stuhlbarg. Firefly and Mad Hatter will hold auditions. They’re also casting for Alfred, Gordon, Lucius Fox, Harvey Bullock and Vicki Vale. Richard E. Grant has emerged as a favorite for Alfred.

Attached: One.png (758x543, 623K)

- THE TRENCH in active development. Gary Dauberman is in talks to direct. Low-budget, PG-13 action/horror movie, featuring a group of marine rescuers, the Sea Devils, crossing paths with the Trench. Quick shoot, small cast, unknown actors. Probably releasing in 2021.

- BLACK ADAM gearing up for casting. Follows Black Adam returning after millennia in exile to reclaim his homeland of Khandaq and facing off against the Justice Society formed by Hawkman, Stargirl and Atom-Smasher. Vandal Savage is the main villain. While actors haven’t yet been approached, Dwayne Johnson is pushing for Eiza Gonzalez to play his love interest, Adrianna Tomaz, while Ray Stevenson has frequently been brought up for Savage. Stargirl and Atom-Smasher are searching for actors of all ethnicities in their mid-to-late 20s, while Hawkman is eyeing physically imposing actors in their early 30s to early 40s and Adrianna’s young brother Amon is searching for Hispanic/Middle-Eastern boys between 8 and 10. Probably releasing in 2022.

- SHAZAM 2 in script development. David F. Sandberg and the main cast set to return. Doctor Sivana and Mister Mind expected to be the main villains. Probably releasing in 2022 alongside BLACK ADAM.

- AQUAMAN 2 in script development. James Wan and the main cast set to return. Smaller and more personal than the first movie. Black Manta and Mera’s sister Siren will be the villains. The Others will also appear. Releasing in 2022.

Attached: Two.png (601x765, 704K)

- THE FLASH in script development. John Daley & John Goldstein still set to direct. Warner really likes their pitch, which explores a friendship-turned-rivalry between Barry Allen and Eobard Thawne. Lucas Till is only one of several actors being eyed to replace Miller, other names that frequently pop up are Ansel Elgort, Taron Egerton and Dylan O’Brien. Daley & Goldstein are writing Thawne with their friend Billy Magnussen in mind. Captain Cold and Heatwave are also featured in the script.

- SUPERGIRL in script development. Reed Morano is the frontrunner to direct. Latest draft is set in the 1980’s and doesn’t feature Superman. Brainiac is the main villain. Supporting characters include Zor-El and Alura, Kara Zor-El’s biological parents; Frank and Evelyn Danvers, a human couple who shelters Kara Zor-El; Chase and Henderson, government agents searching for Supergirl; and a group of young adults that Supergirl befriends – Ben, Kate, Owen and Max. Warner has high hopes for the character to launch a successful, all-ages franchise that revitalizes the brand. While they’re waiting for a lock on Morano before casting, they’re already rounding up potential actresses in their early-to-mid 20s for Kara, including Elle Fanning, Anya Taylor-Joy, Haley Lu Richardson, Kathryn Newton, Lili Reinhart and Stefanie Scot among them.

- GREEN LANTERN CORPS in script development. Terry Rossio currently polishing Geoff Johns’ latest draft. The pitch remains veteran Hal Jordan training rookie John Stewart. Latest drafts features Sinestro and the Manhunters as villains, and Katma Tui as Sinestro’s daughter and John’s love interest. Bradley Cooper and Michael B. Jordan are Warner’s choices for Hal and John, but offers haven’t been made. Waiting for a lock on script before approaching directors again, though there are some favored names like Michael Dougherty and Miguel Sapochik.

Attached: Three.png (901x1168, 1.42M)

>especially since Cavill is demanding creative control over new projects.
who the fuck does he think he is?

>Warner Staff !4JEXwCq5Jw
wow seems legit bro

It's all stuff we already knew as well
No idea. I think the success of Mission Impossible went to his head and his agents

The only competent person involved in the DCEU?

He isn't happy with how Warner has handled Superman so far. Can't blame him.

>Eiza Gonzales as Isis
muh dick

Attached: eiza-gonzalez-in-tights-leaves-a-gym-in-west-hollywood-04-28-2018-2.jpg (1200x1800, 275K)

Variety just reported that Ezra is still Flash and shooting will start at the end of the year after he's done shooting FB3

OP btfo

Attached: 1560152033755.png (1280x853, 1.49M)

He's still "attached" because Warner hasn't announced his departure, but he's no longer involved with the movie.

And that blurb said nothing about filming at the end of the year. It said he'd supposedly do it after finishing the entire "Fantastic Beasts" series. There's three more movies to go on that.

based Shazam dabbing on them haters

Attached: D0SCEPHV4AAyS0Z.jpg (1080x810, 94K)

Variety, an actual reputable source, is reporting that he's not done with the character and still is going to play him (the same time that reported about Pattinson's casting) - but instead we should believe CapeshitNewsSiteInc's "trusted secret source" that he's being recast.
It doesn't say "entire series". It's implied it's the third one because the production for that was already pushed to Fall 2019 by Warner, so it would naturally begin production after he's done with that.

Those fucking digits

DCucks. When will they ever learn?

Variety is a trade, they don't report on inside sources. If he's out, they wouldn't know until he was replaced anyway.

I don't know if you're the same guy that spergs out in every thread about Miller possibly leaving the role, but if you are, why bother if you're so sure he's still in?

Because you larp as some insider in every one of these fucking threads that you crosspost between Yea Forums and Yea Forums and it pisses me off.
And don't accuse me of being a sperg when you're the one that usually replies to me with "COPE" or some variation there of.

Attached: barry.jpg (929x1075, 237K)

This is the first time I address you, dude. I just recognized your writing pattern from these threads and wondered why spend so much energy on it.

I don't care about Miller either way. Didn't like his Flash, but then again Aquaman is probably the only DC film I enjoyed so far.

>Not enjoying Shazam
Why should anyone take your opinion seriously now?

The abortion we got in JL was not "his" Flash, it was Snyder/Whedon's aborted hybird fetus vision for the character.
The attitude he has regarding the character (see: youtube.com/watch?v=VxD7cqDrlGc) is evidence enough that he knows JL Flash wasn't what fans wanted and that he would like to make things right.

doesn't matter that he likes the character, he's not right for the role

I didn't see that one yet.

You post this every time, and I still don't see it. He doesn't sell the character at all.

>- JOKER
They took Taxi Driver and King Of Comedy and applied clown makeup to it.
>BIRDS OF PREY
More like Harley Quinn 2. With Token Black Woman Canary, whitewashed Huntress, chubby lil Cass Cain, and Black Mask whose irl marriage Huntress ruined. And NO ORACLE. Blech.
>WONDER WOMAN 1984
More Gadot and Snyder's half assed Wonder Woman.
>THE TRENCH
I loved Aquaman and love Lovecraftian fish god deep ones... but I have to wonder why the fuck this would be a stand alone film.

DC has soooo many great characters and this is the fucking trash they are developing?!

Attached: damaged joker 1518780871651.jpg (173x201, 6K)

Just let marvel have DC and they can churn out capeshit for hungry little normie piggies.

WB has time and time again proved they're not interested in making capekino. They just want money and McDonald's tier forgettable shit.

FUCK CAPESHIT.

>black adam
>not set in ancient egypt
and thats a big NOPE from me

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Henry Cavill is still attached to Superman at the moment
lol

>THE SUICIDE SQUAD
>Idris Elba is playing Bronze Tiger.
I wish that was in the first one instead of Smith.

Black Adam isn't even from Egypt

ezra is returning to play Zoom

He's a good enough actor that he deserves a chance to portray the character correctly, even if he doesn't "look like" what Barry looks like in the comics
That's my opinion

>Sea Devils,
Oh wow. That's a deep cut.
Pun intended.

If every capeshit fan fell dead right now the world would be a better place. Prove me wrong.

WB paid for those trench monsters and people probably liked them despite only being in the movie for 5 minutes
Probably could do a cheap horror flick with them (ex: nice beach side community gets attacked by them and local teens have to escape)

>Probably could do a cheap horror flick with them

That's the pitch, except it's marine scientists getting stalked in deep sea.

>SUPERGIRL
>the character to launch a successful, all-ages franchise that revitalizes the brand
So whose neck is she gonna snap?

even if he's from that made up country he's basically from ancient Egypt.
regardless...would be cool to see a superhero movie set in the ancient past

Attached: close enough.png (671x37, 19K)

Yeah. Reading they want a quick low budget horror film using them, it makes much more sense.

>Black Mask played by Ewan McGregor
This could have been great, but i don't trust WB to adapt Black Mask in a competent manner

Attached: blackmask.jpg (1108x1250, 1.23M)

If that pic is from Screen Rant you need to kill yourself

would be better with hot teens on a cruise ship
or sexy teens on deep sea oil rig
or attractive teens at the beach
good looking marine scientists??? i just don't buy it

They did Ocean Master and Black Manta right

Superman has been booked like shit so far, can't blame him

okay bro

Attached: here's another one.png (720x68, 42K)

What I don't get about this Trench info is the PG-13 rating. That's fucking stupid. Hope it's not true.

lame but pg-13 teen horror does well enough for small budgets.

There's a lot of PG-13 horror movies lately. You just need to cut back on the profanity and overtly gory shots.

so what? he's just a B-list actor, he doesn't have any clout to do that shit
besides, what they did in JL was already "what Superman should be" (and the fucker gave interviews saying how much Whedon's take on Superman was more to his liking), with the issue that it was so poorly executed that it became a joke

Uh, Superman?

Cavill is signed to play Superman for 1 more movie but WB wants to pay him less to extend his contract. They probably want to sign him for 15 years to avoid paying him RDJ money.

The whole reason he wasn't in Shazam was because they would have had to pay him and that would have been the end of his contract. They would need to pay up or find someone else.

He's in limbo. Dude probably wants big money.

>Supergirl
>potential Lili Reinhart

MUHH DICK

Too bad it won't happen since she's stuck filming Riverdale for 10 months out a of year.

Attached: 1548835493501.webm (640x800, 2.94M)

he deserves it

Yeah, but he's very easy to fuck up since no one can agree what his motivations and personallity are like, plus the whole film looks like is going to be mediocre at best.

They're both owned by WB so they could make it happen somehow.

michael b manlet over michael j white, that is gonna be one of their worse decisions honestly

When is Shazam getting his Christmas re-release? Next summer?

Attached: Shazamily.webm (850x350, 2.94M)

out of the “rebooted” movies. only one i can see being a guaranteed success is joker and the batman. capeshitters will be confused by the different cast in suicide squad and jesus christ this is a mess with basically forgetting superman

like the only person from man of steel that is attached to the DCEU

Dicks out for Hurambi!

No one’s liked Superman since the 80s

still he has always been the center of DC

Holy shit they’re on point with the prospective Batman castings

Ben Foster as Riddler would be amazing

>who the fuck does he think he is?
Cavill is the core of the DCEU. If he is gone then the universe is dead. Keeping some of the cast only means that they will do individual sequels to close out that universe. Collaborations won't make sense unless it is "Flashpoint" or a "Crisis" event. But then you need to bring back Affleck, Cavill and Miller.

Attached: MOS.jpg (800x1200, 248K)

>Cavill is the core of the DCEU.
and clearly they don't give a shit about that
he's just an actor who hasn't been in any hits for them, so he has no right to be demanding creative control

>clearly they don't give a shit about that
That's WB's loss. I can imagine Chris Reeve being in the same exact position.
>he has no right to be demanding creative control
Cavill is right to do so. Without him there is no DCEU. They have to do a full reboot if he leaves.

Attached: Henry-Cavill-GQ-Italia.jpg (450x500, 59K)

OMG ARE THEY GONNA DO HUSH?
OMGOMGOMGOMG

the only recast needs to be for batman because affleck is fucking JUST irl and pattinson is pretty much already be on his way to becoming batman. just put cavill’s superman as a side character or cameo in other movies to remind people he exist and to hype up another superman movie. they also need to not completely ignore the original suicide squad even if it was a massive turd of a movie. explain that they were too crazy to work with or something in the story. i see no reason for miller’s recast when he has been built up and still hasn’t had a chance to really be the flash yet

Attached: BFD914EC-C27C-40B0-A38F-A6E2AE47C1A5.png (838x551, 401K)

they are rebooting the franchises separately so they're actually doing him a favor by keeping him on the bench, they would be more than happy to reboot his ass

monkey paw, user

>keep hoping DC will pull their head out of their ass and give us more kino like Watchmen
>they insist on going marvel 2.0

Here's hoping The Joker movie is a success and they at least make some decent side movies while churning out avengers tier slop.

Attached: 1561064593500.jpg (1095x1195, 341K)

>they are rebooting the franchises separately so they're actually doing him a favor by keeping him on the bench
I don't buy that one bit. If I go see Aquaman with Momoa or Wonder Woman with Gadot that is Snyder's DCEU. There's no way around it. Give Cavill MOS 2 if you want to keep those characters alive.

Attached: 904c10e5ef6902469f79edeb7a23b1e6--superman-henry-cavill-this-man.jpg (474x662, 63K)

lol, The Trench. Nobody gives a shit outside of Aquaman.

If they thought they could, they already would have. But it will be too hard doing any major story without him and eventually they will want to do team-up movies.

I JUST WANT SOME DECENT FLASH KINO

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK

I think they will, most likely after enough distance between Justice League has been established.
It would be like doing all of the MCU and pretending Captain America doesn't exist.

So...Batman will be the Long Halloween or some shit? Not that many stories where you need that big a rogue's gallery.

it's coming: comicbook.com/dc/2019/06/22/ezra-miller-shooting-the-flash-movie-after-fantastic-beasts-3/

Fair enough. I did like them, and they would make good horror movie badguys. It's just a weird way to go for capeshit.

Yeah, but that means you have to make a better movie or it will suck. Also, cutting back on sex and violence is what gutted the horror genre in the 90s. Didn't properly come back until the 00s.

That (plus the Joker movie) should tell you that the $300million quipshit format is finally running out of steam

If MoS didn't make money, that's got to be on WB. It made more than any of the Phase 1 Marvel films did, sans Avengers.

Quints

Attached: 1547790537314.gif (300x203, 643K)

>77777

Attached: SpookedPepe.jpg (236x222, 10K)

Quints confirm Ezra still Flash

Attached: 1559611932567.jpg (1566x2000, 310K)

Ayy I'm not that mad honestly. I think all that matters for DC is for them to just put a good Flash movie and people probably won't mind Ezra at all Especially considering how much DC/WB gets shit on for "not making better movies" despite Aquaman and Shazam being good movies after the train-wreck that was Josstice League

it made money, but wasn't a hit and they had crazy expectations about it

Attached: 1526273431265.png (559x593, 399K)

mean

Attached: 53093025_558991301263870_6116291064593022291_n.jpg (744x744, 96K)

His Flash was actually one of the better received parts of Josstice League from normies even though Yea Forums hated it

Attached: 13899362_1180652355320781_1447035767_s.webm (480x600, 807K)

Really? Huh. I didn't know he was received as one of the better parts of Josstice League from normies. Me and my buddies saw the movie in theaters and just came to a consensus that Ezra as Barry Allen sucked because "nOt MuH fLaSh!" . Should I give Josstice League a rewatch or just keep fighting for the Snyder Cut?

Nah JL sucks, we should just keep looking forward and hope Joker kino is a sign of new and good things to come for DC

You are retarded, they are already retconning the Snyderverse with WW1984, Aquaman ignored it too and Shazam didn't give a shit about having a stand in for Superman. Snyder is donde, Gal and Momoa stay because they proved popular but Cavill and his movies were never as popular as they were, he has been divisive from the start.

>black adam
>played by a nigger
WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET

>billy magnussen Thawne

Kino. He's got the sneer for it

>Dougherty
fuck that hack

does anyonr remember that scene in JL when the flash is going full super speed and he trips then batman grabs him in midair? how does that shit work?

Ask Whedon
Most of these picks for supergirl sound fucking awful. I like Elle and anya and all but they’re definitely not meant to be playing supergirl; who is making these choices?

>who is making these choices?
OP making shit up

>Catwoman - Ana de Armas or Claire Foy

I want Ana desu

A Chad.

I don’t remember that scene at all actually
I do remember the scene where Flash falls on Wonder Woman’s boobies though

youtu.be/T6DJcgm3wNY
So how long do we have to wait until MOS 2? Is the dream still alive?

>Aquaman ignored it too
Wan intentionally wanted to recognise the Snyder cut of JL. The film starts after that version, not Whedon's.
>Cavill and his movies were never as popular as they were, he has been divisive from the start.
Doesn't matter. If you want Momoa and Gadot then Cavill needs to stay as Superman.

Attached: BASED WAN.png (894x618, 1.05M)

>GREEN LANTERN CORPS
That's great to hear. Hope they finally do the property justice.

Attached: c9310a41479dce8b3ba5425f0c25eecc.jpg (1249x1920, 402K)

everything about birds of prey looks shit, from the casting to the costumes to the retarded "the birds of prey and the fantabulous emancipation of one harley quinn" title

Kino. Make it happen Feige.

What's up with the digits ITT?
Anyways, MoS 2 is dead and buried at this point.

>who the fuck does he think he is?
this right here prior to the release of the force awakens Cavill was part of a panel of celebs asked if they'd ever star in a star wars movie
unlike everyone else who groveled at the feet of the nuwars marketing fags, his answer was "if the script was good enough"
At the time I thought he was being a pompous ass for daring to turn down star wars, but, having seen the absolute shitshow that is nuwars, I now realize he was the only sane person in the room.
My only complaint is that he hasn't demanded another Man From U.N.C.L.E kino for us.

>he has been divisive from the start
they should've kept the guy from Superman Returns desu
he seems more like superman than Cavill, even though is right

>Ben Foster as Riddler would be amazing
kino choice
he's perfect for the role
every character he plays is mildly insane in some form or fashion

>Richard E. Grant has emerged as a favorite for Alfred.
oh boy
youtube.com/watch?v=vfnA4lTHglQ

BIG HANK. the man can do no wrong. I bet if they let him write, direct and act in his own superman movie, it would be the DEFINITIVE Superman for all time.

Attached: henry BIG HANK Cavill PC master race.jpg (750x419, 77K)

I claim 1, 3, and 7 not including cavill

the only thing DC has that marvel doesn't is pure wackiness. give the roles to hammy as fuck scenery chewers and watch the kinobucks roll in.

BIG HANK is a free space.

>the only thing DC has that marvel doesn't is pure wackiness
They also have much better magic and monsters. Marvels pretty weak in that outside of Doctor Strange

they could have a badass Books of Magic movie if they wanted to do so.

>better magic and monsters
steppenwolf was terrible, bro
they should've stuck with the "superman is evil once he gets resurrected" storyline
RELEASE THE GOD DAMN SNYDER CUT YOU WARNER BROS HACK FRAUDS

Steppenwolf is cosmic and I wasn't talking about the movies anyway. Constantine, Swamp Thing, Zatanna, Etrigan and The Endless could all work well as movies

>all these recasts

how fucking embarassing

MCU only had to recast hulk and rhodey right?

oh and that blonde guy from thor?

the way things are going, we will never get a HITMAN/Section8 movie. with the chance for a THAT STUPID BASTICH movie.

feat Big Harv Weinstein as Bueno Excellente.

What is this a strip club? Florida?

>unlike everyone else who groveled at the feet of the nuwars marketing fags, his answer was "if the script was good enough"

/OURGUY/

it was taken in HANKSYLVANIA.

>for Riddler, like James McAvoy and Ben Foster; Catwoman, like Ana de Armas; and Penguin, like Andy Serkis and Michael Stuhlbarg.

Attached: glorious.png (458x432, 95K)

i fucking love the movie

we need more DC movies like that. the directors they get, just can't pull off the EDGY GRIMDARK they have been aiming for.

besides Snyder.

>Ray Stevenson has frequently been brought up for Savage

Attached: boner4.jpg (461x466, 16K)

you fotgot lobo motherfucker

Attached: always pepe.jpg (750x375, 47K)

Momoa should have been Lobo.

I loved Superman in the 90's

Attached: o-LOIS-AND-CLARK-THE-NEW-ADVENTURES-OF-SUPERMAN-570.jpg (570x722, 98K)

true
how they fucked that casting choice up so badly I will never know
he's even got the size for the role, yet they cast him as a character who's supposed to be hitler-jerkoff-material.jpg

exactly, he looks nothing like Arthur.

>exactly, he looks nothing like Arthur.
Yeah and it's why the film made money

people don't want iconic characters to look how they're supposed to look?
>inb4 some zoomer says aquaman isn't iconic

>My only complaint is that he hasn't demanded another Man From U.N.C.L.E kino for us.

I see you are a man of espionage as well.

Attached: manfromuncle Henry Caville.jpg (4256x2076, 922K)

cold war kinos are good enough as is
espionage cold war kinos are the pinnacle

>What's up with the digits ITT?
blessings abound when discussing proper kino

>I didn't know he was received as one of the better parts of Josstice League from normies.

He wasn't. Some critics tried to shill for him, but audiences didn't care.

They should just learn from their mistakes and move on.

Recast Affleck and continue with the same character.

Make Man of Steel 2 with a good story that redefines the character like Thor 3. I've always pictured a movie against Cyborg Superman who steals Superman's identity and his suit, then Clark kent has to come back as a new version of Superman and a new costume.

Do FlashPoint with Barry Allen who loses his suit and his power mid-movie then he gets them back to prevent a world war with his new suit.

Do a Shazam 2. That's it.

Don't do a Cyborg movie. The character is wack on the paper and they would need to craft a really fun and interesting character and universe for it to work.

Then do a bold move and do another Justice League movie, like "Justice League Rebirth" to put it like a reboot and a sequel at the same time. Take ideas from the Tower of Babel.

Just make fun movies with quips and shit and the GA will love it.

I mean fuck, Snyder wanted to be edgy with fucking "Batman V Superman", the title sounds like a boxing match and the guy wanted to talk about the human condition and shit.

>the title sounds like a boxing match and the guy wanted to talk about the human condition and shit.
we got this kino scene out of that movie and that's all that matters
youtube.com/watch?v=QfubcZaU1is

Inb4 JJ Abrams "Bad Reboots" DC.

I liked Shazam, glad they did a good movie on the character, i'm hopefull Shazam 2 does well so we can go for a trilogy, i'm excited to see what they do with Mr. Mind in the sequel.

is has the same crew, im cautiously optimistic

>waste Braniac on Supergirl
what the fuck

I actually liked that movie and cavill did surprisingly good, the best i've seen him
maybe that's just my debicki fever tho

that movie had some interesting casting choices
a brit to play an american and an american to play a soviet autist

I think it just means he has a vote who to direct the films because....you know why...

>clout
back to twitter/reddit

I claim all

>- Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa and Margot Robbie remain attached to Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Harley Quinn and set to star in several sequels over the next 5-10 years.

10 more years with Gal Gadot?

Attached: 1489025032066.jpg (74x126, 4K)

holy based

>45yo Gal Gadot
yeesh

Attached: 1560970270410.jpg (540x700, 45K)

You clearly have no experience with DC

>"We thought about that aspect of the story [where Maxwell was turned into a cyborg] some more," DiDio explained. "And then asked, 'Did anyone read it?' No. 'Did anyone like the idea?' No. So we moved ahead with Max as being a human, and having been a human, and not letting that small part of the past stand in the way of this story. We wanted what was best for Countdown, and for us, that meant that Max had to be a human."

Ignoring parts and keeping others in the same story is DC modus operandi

>If I go see Aquaman with Momoa or Wonder Woman with Gadot that is Snyder's DCEU.
>Wonder Woman has been a public superhero with superhuman powers at least since the 80s making "mankind is introduced to superman" irrelevant

Seething mcuck

So they are using that JSA/ISA storyline of Starwoman going to the past? uhg

Czeched

Attached: 1531381528_another cat.jpg (297x297, 13K)

Go check Aquaman again, Arthur has no idea who Mera is and had no contact with Atlantis aside from his mentor, yet in JL he knew Mera and had contact with Atlantis even knew where they kept the motherbox.

If anything Wan untied it more from JL not to mentio how the bright colors used by Wan have nothing to do with Snyder's grey and dark

I can dig some Katma getting blacked action

Attached: katman john.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Is there even a realistic chance for a MAN FROM UNCLE sequel?

>Arthur has no idea who Mera is and had no contact with Atlantis aside from his mentor
Not him and I'm not saying Aquaman follows the original JL or anything, but he didn't really know Mera in JL and in Aquaman it's clear he knows her from when she appeared before but he doesn't know her name or who exactly she is. He knows of her.

Just give us the Snyder Cut, you lying fucks.

Attached: 80538793-26CA-4A61-ACD1-40B545CABC83.jpg (1200x649, 97K)

>taking out JK Simmons and Jeremy Irons

NOOOOOOOOOO

>Riddler and Two-Face are the main villains

youtube.com/watch?v=AMD2TwRvuoU

A LIGHT HITS THE GLOOM ON THE GREY

This just in aidsmoby has been cast as mr freeze in Batman & Robin 25, a semi-comedic tribute to the 1997 cult favourite that starred Elle MacPherson and John Glover for a 2022 release

kek

>superman has been around for 82 years and has been iconic this whole time
>how will be adant him to our new movies?
>i know , lets gut him of everything that makes Superman, Superman
>idealistic version of small town American man?
>NOPE! That shit is stupid and not REALISTIC!
>Make Pa Kent a coward that avoids doing what is right because dah gubmint and what others will think
>saving people and putting self in harms way in the middle of a fight?
>pfft that is not realistic and COOL. thats something a loser Boy scount would do!

they were wasted anyway
JK Simmons was specially lame as Gordon