Post news kino

post news kino

youtube.com/watch?v=4US7lmSIzMU

Attached: jzxw51pq5t531.jpg (958x767, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPy-5PRC6Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=X7XbukdoGmM
youtube.com/watch?v=btAbU1sPqIM
youtube.com/watch?v=wqVB2x3IATo
youtube.com/watch?v=BUS6nKpddec
youtube.com/watch?v=8sbJTjbwo88
youtu.be/5Qj8p-PEwbI
youtube.com/watch?v=rpuEHdLPAo4
youtube.com/watch?v=7QLSRMoKKS0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1IXyujNbVE
youtube.com/watch?v=nYAMDhVT50I
youtu.be/K1ljOcl39PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bZfyrIPw3wY
youtu.be/6VixqvOcK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=0S1jcjbGBZU
youtube.com/watch?v=isMtxbPdvzg
youtube.com/watch?v=2AdrmfjAhn0
youtube.com/watch?v=_0eINGyJHz8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4VmhgouOsfg
youtube.com/watch?v=3tVCdDsOBvw
youtu.be/AtzG3wdF_IU
youtube.com/watch?v=nFAsyYnTkIw
youtube.com/watch?v=KavEoHGiU5I
youtube.com/watch?v=I482t6JhL4g
youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=k-GEhArUuZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=EPKEgO4Ojmk
youtube.com/watch?v=VfJ1tTGjyS0
youtube.com/watch?v=Kvms4sP7CLk
youtube.com/watch?v=gcLSI3oyqhs
youtube.com/watch?v=d_6jwmVlnEc
youtu.be/EzNhaLUT520
youtube.com/watch?v=gDpglQRXrzY
youtu.be/hMtZfW2z9dw
youtu.be/KIroLgiCyP8
youtu.be/uBuK4kQ8hb8
youtu.be/u9eCB4OKxa0
youtube.com/watch?v=kMyP76By33A
youtube.com/watch?v=4n-Lew1aiOY
youtu.be/F_4q3KNiLpI
youtube.com/watch?v=9U4Ha9HQvMo
youtube.com/watch?v=OCYT9Hew9ZU
youtu.be/M21omDaskCE
youtu.be/puGA2N5pxeI
youtu.be/EfWUeAbx3vc
youtu.be/BUS6nKpddec
youtube.com/watch?v=7hMa4IiGS3k
youtu.be/W45DRy7M1no
youtu.be/HWQOZwOuaOk
youtu.be/-IVvuV34E98
youtu.be/QZielz3xR6M
youtu.be/hDkeeX52kYg
youtu.be/HqFyzRNv72s
youtu.be/LrlUsaYlKPs
youtube.com/watch?v=40_2KyoGs-o
youtube.com/watch?v=LX4QvHcc-84
youtube.com/watch?v=sKCZDS97zAc
youtube.com/watch?v=AtzG3wdF_IU
youtube.com/watch?v=KIroLgiCyP8
youtu.be/o_4XmY0CXxQ
aonprd.com/MagicWondrousDisplay.aspx?FinalName=Flute of Persuasion
youtu.be/Tp76cHN2FDU
youtube.com/watch?v=qJ8bcM9GVqE
youtube.com/watch?v=FzmAEQzZJ5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ehH9OQMQXIk
youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4
youtu.be/8JtawYfPwws
youtu.be/UnceMoPtVfE
youtube.com/watch?v=zUXow3d3-b0
vocativ.com/335097/kai-the-hatchet-wielding-hitchhiker/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KtlgYxa6BMU
youtube.com/watch?v=kTIijI32vA0&t=48s
theythinkitsafad.ytmnd.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Phoenix_news_helicopter_collision
youtube.com/watch?v=bQlv2dHZnfk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kai_the_Hatchet-Wielding_Hitchhiker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never forget

Attached: 1559657758062.jpg (800x450, 204K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CPy-5PRC6Vs
>that look of sheer panic as she realizes she has no idea what's coming out of her mouth

how can one man be so based

youtube.com/watch?v=X7XbukdoGmM

i'm not sure this will ever be topped
youtube.com/watch?v=btAbU1sPqIM

youtube.com/watch?v=wqVB2x3IATo

I'm dying

Isiah Carey was kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=BUS6nKpddec
youtube.com/watch?v=8sbJTjbwo88

>might

Attached: D7pe27pUEAANafo.jpg (464x825, 19K)

youtu.be/5Qj8p-PEwbI

BRB going to post this on /g/.

dicklets BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=rpuEHdLPAo4

lol why are women so stupid?

>Verizon internet CD
Jesus christ this is a blast from the past

the classic
youtube.com/watch?v=7QLSRMoKKS0

getoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoffgetoff IT

based

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1IXyujNbVE

based answer and QT reporter

kek, you can see the look of her face when she realizes she just got a pay cut

imagine the smell

last year some army guy stole an armored vehicle from his base and went for a joyride through Richmond Virginia

Attached: RVA armored vehicle.gif (380x240, 2.06M)

best thread on the board right now

this can't be real

Is this what Americans are really like? They seem super stupid, no offense.

Here's OC from the Ferguson riots

Attached: 1451009212718.png (655x326, 482K)

these people voted for trump, guaranteed.

youtube.com/watch?v=nYAMDhVT50I

Will we ever get another comfy riot?

youtu.be/K1ljOcl39PQ

Attached: 36B817A8-7DC7-4073-8B13-CC8A4CF91056.jpg (394x475, 30K)

why are there never any lewd news bloopers? Not just sex jokes, but wardrobe malfunctions, etc?

Jesus fuck, and people make fun of the south while these troglodytes exist?

Attached: d32d33fe482528ea8db68d7b840932b7.jpg (634x505, 54K)

I can only hope.

Attached: capture83.jpg (1028x675, 59K)

>schalke

youtube.com/watch?v=bZfyrIPw3wY

I honestly think that Massachusetts’s drains the intelligence of the states around it for their colleges

Apparently this happened to Judge Judy once, but I never found footage of it.

The guy with the flute taking the piss

>Brings Trump up constantly
What is this, reddit?

Certainly seemed like a stroke. I've never heard of migraines causing word salad.

This is why women weren't allowed to vote.

It was a stroke, the uploader is either trolling or genuinely retarded. Probably both.

they do fuck up what you say. In your brain it goes one way but it just comes out all wrong and then you hear what you're saying but it's not what you wanted to say and it causes more confusion.
source: me and a migraine

did for me. but i had a brain tumor that was causing hydrocephalus.

DID HE WIN?

>donk'n donits

Ben Shapiro DESTROYS BBC

youtu.be/6VixqvOcK8E

not everyone spends their whole life on a desktop, have sex

I still don't know what he meant by this

weak bait

>I meet with my attorneys there

Attached: 1453485585071.jpg (1106x1012, 106K)

*Cries in American*

I think this might have been the end of his career. Supposedly, he had some big money backing him and he was being considered as a replacement for Tucker Carlson but his performance here killed it.

I'm dead serious, how many men do you think have ever even heard of ubuntu before? it is literally something only internet nerds would even know what it is

Weaker b8

The fascist moment was pure kino. That's the gotcha moment Shapiro was talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=0S1jcjbGBZU

...I get bad migraines and word salad, the word salad happens when I have visual migraines

how did you find out it was a tumor?

Attached: 1519216856172.png (821x869, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=isMtxbPdvzg

This is the """""news source""""" that Dims ACTUALLY rely upon. Embarrassing.

He really pulled an Eric Cartman at the end there

Anyone else getting those shitty /slash reddit recommended videos on YouTube ? They popped like fucking wild fire

Women are monsters

Probably lost a bet

go do the dogder

Out of all the times he's been attacked in tv, how was it the soft speaking British dude is the one that pushed him over the edge. I still find this shit bizarre.

>If I've got any legal work or I need to see my attorney I go there

jfc

Attached: 1455276951269.jpg (384x395, 24K)

i had migraines for years, never had seizures or anything. eventually, they were getting so bad that I was actually losing my vision. I went scheduled an appt with the university of washington headache clinic to further deal with them (I had been to doctors, neurologists even, and they were all put off when I told them I had a family hx of migraines). before that appt, i went to my optometrist for a work up. I had been going blind slowly, and when he dilated my eyes, my optic nerve was extremely inflamed. so he sent me to the ER from there. I had a tumor (subependymal astrocytoma) the size of a plum in my ventricle. I had surgery 4 days later for an almost total resection. Do you hear sloshing in your ears when you wake up? like, you have water in them? you probably dont have a tumor, they're very very very rarely the cause of migraines.

I have sloshing, when I tilt my head at computer sounds like a fridge making draining water noise until it settles

there's documentation that comes with it. Whether it's a tv or a microwave or an operating system, they all come with manuals.

Also, why couldn't she just go to the store, buy windows and install it?

youtube.com/watch?v=2AdrmfjAhn0

>haha ok...I'll do that...

i always thought mine sounded like swimmers ear. ever have a seizure? ever talked to a doctor about this before?

Imagine the smell. I want to smell a woman's asshole.

haven't talked to the doctor but thinking about it now

I can't tell if I have had a seizure but before I get a migraine I can't even open up a crisp packet and fell like i have sun stroke

I think he expected to just advertise/promote his book without much pushback from the interviewer, that's why he flipped out with that "I'm Ben Shapiro, who are you" shit. I don't know why "celebrities" like that let themselves get "ambushed", you should've done your research before you went on that show

Not to defend Americans, but the thing about these news segments is that they're walking around when most people are at work. So you get opinions and reactions from the bottom of the barrel, old people with no job and a weird perspective, stay at home moms, and college drop outs, etc. Not that Americans in general are all that bright or well spoken, but this daytime news kind of shit really highlights the worst of our society.

youtube.com/watch?v=_0eINGyJHz8

I’M SEEING WAY TOO MANY WHITE MONKEYS IN THIS THREAD. YOU GUYS NEED SOME DIVERSITY.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4VmhgouOsfg

well, how long have you had them for? mine was a result of tuberous sclerosis, and the migraines were caused by inadequate drainage of cerebral spinal fluid due to the presence of the large tumor. they theorize that I had the tumor for 20+ years (I was 23 at the time of the surgery). You would know if you'd had a seizure

>that first comment
kekservatives btfo

Is literally everyone retarded but me? He said "plucking".

had migraines since 10 so 20 years, started getting visual migraines around 14-15, blue dots snow and that weird spiky pattern

youtube.com/watch?v=3tVCdDsOBvw

>donits
Why can't Americans speak properly?

>he didn't shitpost that video on /g/ a decade ago
You have to go back.

I had a constant visual migraine toward the end of my run, I saw the patterns and dots constantly. With correction, my vision is 20/10, and I was down to 20/30 when I went in to get checked. Do you see an eye doctor or anything? the tell for him was when my optic nerve was inflamed. there's only one thing that causes that

>Ray Psycho is a police officer.

Ther'es an average 10-20 IQ drop from Canada to America once you cross the border. Their education is shit.

to add to this, the top half of my field of vision was obscured, constantly. And I started to get absolute crushing pains in my head whenever I tried to exert myself, or lift any kind of weights at all. I'm a big weight lifter, so that was when I got really serious about trying to find out what was wrong.

D O N I T S

why are niggers so fucking funny

Holy shit the way the camera guy cracks up after he tells them that

really considering booking one, I've had a pressure on the top right of my skull also and back neck and just thought it was stress

the word soup is a recent thing, It would just used to be a blinding migraine 1 a month and before getting one it would be the visual

think its all adding up to something

Don’t know if it’s already been posted but quite the news kino bois

youtu.be/AtzG3wdF_IU

>Pennsyltucky
This doesn't surprise me at all.

>Right. So what do you want now?

Hahha, that part slays me. It's so obvious what he's asking. He is asking for follow ups. That guy is so stupid.

have you seen a neurologist or anything? I'd recommend trying to get in to see someone like that. I will say though, don't get too freaked out. Tumors make up a very small percentage of migraine cases. But in any case, I hope it all works out the best for you. I always say that the tumor was the best thing that's ever happened to me; it's freed me from my headaches. I was getting 3 or 4 a week in the last two months leading up to having my first CT scan. I never realized how cloudy and hazy I felt all the time prior to the tumor excision.

>You were. And are no longer. How'd that happen?

That is SUCH a sick bern. Holy hell.

Just go to a fucking doctor and stop shitting up the thread, you spergs. Off topic discussion gets you banned, so shut the fuck up.

My ex wife's old boss had that same green Dell and that was back in 2008.

thanks man, glad you feel better

you need to calm down

small town in Pennsylvania.
that pretty much sums it up.
also, this:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFAsyYnTkIw

how is it even possible to be this based

because they are so fucking stupid and pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=KavEoHGiU5I

ah cnn, always a dumpster fire

Classic

SEETHING

FUCKing FAGgot dont you EVER post a pic thats more interesting than the video you posted. WHAT a FUCKing LETdown holy shit.

SAVAGE

>user was super hyped to see a woman fart

Think about that.

Attached: 1560639392452.jpg (914x586, 52K)

based. CIA news BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=I482t6JhL4g

How has Popeye's running out of chicken not been posted yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

multiple all-star quotes

That was a fun day

Attached: 1348863461034.jpg (390x462, 72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=k-GEhArUuZ8

Attached: 1307654355001.gif (680x846, 145K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EPKEgO4Ojmk

youtube.com/watch?v=VfJ1tTGjyS0

only oldfags remember this shit

ubuntu is a gateway drug, in 3 kernel upgrades you'll be fucked up

low inhibition

Damn she cute

Normies catching on to the brap fetish?

Attached: 1529559854103.jpg (645x773, 57K)

COULD BE A CRACKHEAD

Small towns are everywhere in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kvms4sP7CLk

youtube.com/watch?v=gcLSI3oyqhs

Attached: 1483221150619.gif (300x186, 2M)

Didn't you?

>I want to smell a woman's asshole
Get in line, faggot

Also had migraines like fuck, was getting them 2 times a day. Few years ago would have blurred vision and left side of my body would be like it had a stroke. No tumor or disease, could be stress. Def see a doctor and start medicating/be on top of it

Pre Trial /pol/ was best /pol/

>He thinks the thicc and braaap posters are being ironic

youtube.com/watch?v=d_6jwmVlnEc

Be honest, were you around when it aired?

>I think this might have been the end of his career.
GOOD
I never liked that little fag "OHLOOKICANTALKFASTERANDLOUDERTHANYOUTHATMEANSIWIN"
He's a seasoned veteran and doesn't allow Shapiro to talk over him, where others stumble and stutter he stays on his question. He doesn't allow shapiro to lure him in, he doesn't play his game. It's an interview not a fucking debate.
Also Shapiro didn't prepare, he didn't even research, a simple Google search would tell you Andrew Neil is notoriously conservative.
This is something Neil points out
>"I've never heard of you either besides THE RESEARCH I DID FOR THIS INTERVIEW"
Shapiro tries to bait him with namecalling
>"Why don't you just say that you're on the left"
Neil isn't having it, it's an interview not a debate or name-calling contest
>"If you only knew how ridiculous that statement is you wouldn't have said it... so let's move on..."
Completely rekt

Attached: _106904897_p078tqtl[1].jpg (1024x576, 72K)

Das radikalis!

youtu.be/EzNhaLUT520

youtube.com/watch?v=gDpglQRXrzY

>I didn't mean to kill people but I put guns on my killdozer. I swear the guns were just for looks!

youtu.be/hMtZfW2z9dw

See, this is how you beat guys like Milo or Shapiro. Jsut stay calm, and dismantle them by not falling for their tricks. These guys debate hyper emotional feminists and lefties, who lose their shit at the slightest deviation from what you're "supposed" to think, and they literally can't debate for shit. So they look great.

Shapiro is brilliantly full of shit. I follow him as I do a lot of mainstream political pundits just to be aware of what everyone is saying. When some conservative/republican does something absolutely embarrassing or reprehensible, at most, he'll drop an "i disagree with X here" or "i do not support this." When some liberal/democrat also does something, but not quite as reprehensible, he tweets like a fucking manchild 600 times for 2 weeks. It's a coward's way of steering conversation. Anyone aware of public issues with a modicum of neutrality in their body can see right through it. Just laying a trap for him and letting him make himself butthurt was a great play.

>look im not taking sides here im being a journalist
>Now, arent you going back to the dark ages by banning abortion past 6 weeks?

sad

Have you ever seen a "nude blooper" or "wardrobe malfunction" in real life? It doesn't really happen. The term "wardrobe malfunction" was invented when Janet Jackson showed her boobs during the Superbowl. But they did that on purpose and called it a "wardrobe malfunction." That doesn't really happen.

nothing will ever top Shep Smith and that suicide. Maybe if armed pre teen kids ran down the streets shooting guns or something similar Otherwise Shepard Smith wins.

What was he thinking? He seems ignorant of swastikas. Or is it just people freaking out over something that looks like it's only half done?

I think the Janet Jackson thing was meant where they take her top off, but there's something underneath covering her nipples. But what actually happened is that the underneath was pulled off too.

>migraine
sure it wasn't a aneurysm?

>ICED COFFEE, OR "COLD COFFEE" AS I LIKE TO CALL IT

what is bang ding ow? is it just Bang, Ding, Ow because that isnt that funny

I don't know
youtu.be/KIroLgiCyP8

NO MORE VIDYA STEPHEN

that was good

>literally falling for the Ubuntu Meme

Attached: rstallman-bw[1].gif (240x235, 23K)

That fucking nose on the lady

>"cold coffee"

Attached: 1396046049859.png (376x310, 74K)

Do I really need to explain humor to you? The humor comes from the fact that it's being read sincerely by news anchors and no one realizes they are being tricked.

>that one guy with the fucking crack pipe
you aight sometimes niggers

Attached: 1486521141673.jpg (1000x847, 187K)

legend

Actually that looks like a win for him;
That insult came out of fucking nowhere; she sounds like she's mad that they fucked and he didn't call her later
I know a vengeful bitch when I see one

>small but impressive.

She is saying he is small but it's impressive because she has been on it.

I don't buy that. She had fucking nipple jewelry on. Not a piercing but like jewelry that sat on her nipple. Why on earth would she wear that under a bra and not intend to show it?

MY NAME IS DOUG

>Police Officer Ray Siko (pronounced psycho)
lol

that's basically it, but a good 3 out of 4 is still impressive

you really gotta hand it to her. that migraine must have been absolutely searing pain but she was so dedicated to getting through the live take that she sacrificed her knowledge of English. like, once you know the full story you do feel bad for her but at the same time the way she never once breaks her gaze, tone or composure makes the clip 100x funnier

god, I hate this fucking creep.

those are North Appalachians, user

Watching this live was the best shit we've ever done.

It's so dense

>he doesn't meet with his attorney in a comfy McDonald's or Dunkin Donuts
Do you even sell drugs?

I swear, there was a scene JUST like this in the 2014 Robocop remake

youtu.be/uBuK4kQ8hb8

legendary
Sometimes the media is so quick to post anything from any source no matter how retarded it is, that's the only way shit like this can get through all the way to TV

>judge
>"Can we call another cell phone?"

Does this bitch seriously not know what fucking Skype is?

WELL WE GOT SOME 'SPLAININ TO DO

I SO PALE

that sounds so much like a stroke

Is there a video of Abigail Shapiro destroying a BBC too?

Closest I've seen on YT is news anchors stocking tops showing.
youtu.be/u9eCB4OKxa0

Attached: IMG_1954.jpg (839x640, 85K)

Sure, just vote another nigger into office.

Watching this trial live with /pol/ was one of the funniest things I have seen in my entire life. The Ferguson riots were great too.

she's attractive

youtube.com/watch?v=kMyP76By33A
>let me diddle the button while the camera's not on me right quick

Yes I was. And I actually lost a lot of "friends" over this case.

>not knowing about WNEP kino
youtube.com/watch?v=4n-Lew1aiOY

youtu.be/F_4q3KNiLpI

Attached: IMG_1956.png (1136x640, 1.43M)

youtube.com/watch?v=9U4Ha9HQvMo
CNN In a nutshell

Attached: onion-bullshit-story-1[1].jpg (249x250, 12K)

holy shit major kek

it's time to answer the call

Attached: 1547736155025.png (400x600, 345K)

>y...yes your honor
Kek
Imagine dedicating your entire life to get to where you are and that’s all you can do

They interview the freaks on purpose for entertainment value. The general rule is to interview the person in the group with the least amount of teeth.

>Aren't you going back to the dark ages by enacting a law from the dark ages
Explain the problem with this question

I diagnose you with TDS.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCYT9Hew9ZU
Gotta love the Koreans during the riots in Los Angeles

F

Just read the wiki article on the Amanda Berry abduction, that shit is wild. Charles is a based nigger

youtu.be/M21omDaskCE

Attached: 1523765451807.jpg (659x647, 77K)

>Bongs find this """"""""funny""""""""

Attached: hugh_laurie.jpg (243x246, 32K)

>skip forward 7 minutes
>stephen getting more and more aggitated
doesnt look good stephen

youtu.be/puGA2N5pxeI

I thought it was gonna be BRAPkino. I was there for GET OFF IT, dammit. Don't need to watch this again.

kek

youtu.be/EfWUeAbx3vc

Attached: 1440064440432.jpg (1000x625, 147K)

The best part is thinking about him doing all the work, forming, grading etc then finally pouring the concrete. That's a shitload of effort assuming he didn't have help

RENT FREE

>When you're a comedian but your parents forced you to go to broadcasting school

Black news reporter reverts to his natural state
youtu.be/BUS6nKpddec

youtube.com/watch?v=7hMa4IiGS3k

Attached: train.webm (720x404, 2.64M)

this will never not be funny
>the fucking flute

Impossible not to post the classic

youtu.be/W45DRy7M1no

youtu.be/HWQOZwOuaOk

COWLD CWAFFEE

I'll never not love the fucking weird ass people or stories from my town that make it into the national spotlight for any amount of time.

>Donits
>Police officer named "Psycho"
>Donots
>Literal retard calls iced coffee "cold coffee"
>Trashy croissant eater meeting with attorneys at Dunkin
What the fuck? Are Americans really like this?

>this is somehow newsworthy

youtu.be/-IVvuV34E98
youtu.be/QZielz3xR6M
youtu.be/hDkeeX52kYg
youtu.be/HqFyzRNv72s

>"it's the only thing this town has"

Attached: 1559860388871.png (770x743, 155K)

Quite pungent, I presume, my dear

Serving like 50 years for murder lol

North Hollywood shootout. I watched this live with my Dad when it happened. These guys fucked up some cops.
youtu.be/LrlUsaYlKPs

Attached: IMG_1957.png (1136x640, 486K)

anyone have the Holly Willoughby ass .webm(s)?

i feel like a donut

i miss when building up the niggerbomb was an art
now everyone just drops it at any given chance

Attached: 1542004137699.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

holy fuck nigger

Attached: 1560052279958.gif (250x200, 717K)

My sides are in fucking orbit oh my fucking god

Attached: 1560039103949.jpg (600x656, 71K)

Local low level politicians aren't people

The guy is a massive conservative and gave him easy softball questions, Shapiro just sperged out

Did your vision return?

SHAMOKIN’

>Shamokin
wtf

when I was a kid we used to do this with lorry's and buses

looking back it was fucked up

somekid tried doing it with a train but something at the back end was lower and we had an assembly about not playing chicken with vehicles

Does anyone have a transcript of this? I’m interested in it, but I don’t think I survive sixteen minutes of a man singlehandedly destroying his career through pure cringe.

Central PA is the most absurd fucking place in the country. There's a reason it's called Pennsyltucky. Dumbest mother fuckers you'll ever encounter and they're starting to spread out to the West and East a lot more now too.

>be a reactionary who wants to turn back the clock to a fictional point in European history x000 years ago
>get mad when someone asks you if you want to turn the clocks back x000 years

Shep is such an insufferable faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=40_2KyoGs-o

Yeah but the way he says it sounds like he said fucking. He didn't get in any trouble for this, of course

let the guy talk you silly bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=LX4QvHcc-84
youtube.com/watch?v=sKCZDS97zAc
youtube.com/watch?v=AtzG3wdF_IU

youtube.com/watch?v=KIroLgiCyP8

holy shit I"m in tears

Attached: 1546947587843.jpg (204x247, 14K)

Burgerpunk kino

woman detected

Yeah, you wish.

I haven't watched Shapiro in years when I realized he was a meme debater and I think he is a slimy jew but I dont understand this "Shapiro BTFO" meme. He was 100% right that the guy was drudging up shit from years ago in order to get him in "gotcha" moments and reinforces he was a biased reporter.

I wasn’t aware that all that stood between the height of human advancement and illiteracy starvation and plague was the ability for a woman to rip a fetus out of their womb at seven weeks instead of six.

God that was awesome
Based fucking O'Mara

Samefagging this hard how much do you get paid to be this much of a faggot

this guy is unironically a legend

WRONG

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1440x551, 126K)

>schalke

youtu.be/o_4XmY0CXxQ
Gotta bless the host for giving him an easy out

faggot

Does anyone have that clip of an interviewer bringing up the interviewee's dead husband after an otherwise cheerful interview and you can see the woman's face sink?

It's in the thread already

>the flute

Attached: 1461642790003.jpg (1000x967, 189K)

lying cunt just wanted an excuse to not go to college

SHUT IT DOWN

how the reporter kept a straight face while narrating those names is a mystery

A dangerous artifact in the wrong hands aonprd.com/MagicWondrousDisplay.aspx?FinalName=Flute of Persuasion

Most people have always sucked. I remember the old battletoads shit was 9 people just screaming BATTLETOADS LMAO BATTLETOADS GIB ME BATTLETOADS for every 1 person that actually held an employee on the phone for a few minutes and then drove it home.

>it is literally something only internet nerds would even know what it is
anyone who has worked in the IT industry over the last 15 years knows what it is. I bet most people on Yea Forums have heard of it

No doubt

Thanks, found it (somehow)

why the fuck would a leprechaun be in america and ireland? idiots
>that was a good story

His story always makes me cry

Attached: 1515443159549.png (623x733, 780K)

that was obviously planned. they most likely agreed to say it before hand

>german descent

youtu.be/Tp76cHN2FDU

It doesnt matter if Ben was right or not, he lost his composure and walked off. This faggot breaks it down well: youtube.com/watch?v=qJ8bcM9GVqE

youtube.com/watch?v=FzmAEQzZJ5Q

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (800x804, 79K)

/g/ BTFO

>jej hard at this
>check this guy's wikipedia
>controversies

Attached: 1560343363636.png (338x322, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ehH9OQMQXIk

Attached: 1494887792216.gif (161x190, 1.37M)

palpable sexual tension

youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4

That's not what your girl said to me last night

youtu.be/8JtawYfPwws

thats not funny

KEK
E
K

guy on the right handling it like a pro

that would be a manji

I used to visit this town, it is as depressing as it seems

youtu.be/UnceMoPtVfE
Slow burn but worth it

As someone who lives near Mobile this will always be my favorite news video. Literally every single scene change is funny in some way. It is so consistently entertaining and quotable.

It doesn't seem that weird to me, but the other posters are right that these are the sort of 'bottom of the barrel' type, loitering around town at noon on weekdays sort. They are much more common in low income or rural places also, but they're still not the majority even in those places. While other developed countries have a sort of national standard for certain things, for us the bottom drops out when you get to certain areas of the society. It's very striking.

>PSYCHO SAYS

This was pretty funny to see them ragging on a Chad. It reminds me when you're talking to an unbelievabley hot chick and she has no personality or retort to anything you say because her looks has all she has ever needed to make friends, get invited places, and get boyfriends.

hmm still lacking sex, sorry incels you lose (again)

Attached: 1560704834135.jpg (736x655, 46K)

kek

I want to put her to sleep and give her a teddy bear :(

That's what he said, but the way he said it combined with the poor mic audio makes it sound different.

in some flyover parts of america these are the intellectuals.

by far the best thread of the night award

My dad saw this live on tv and when he picked me and my bro up from school he was so excited to tell us about it. Went home and loaded it up on YouTube. Never laughed more with my dad than seeing a man blast his brains out on live TV.

did any of the shit he said happen?

do Americans really....

the man was clearly lost for words and got diahrea of the mouth sputtering bull shit lies, don't lie, we've all done it

>manlets

I used to live an hour awau from there and would pass through sometimes. It's an old coal mining town that went to shit when the mines closed a long time ago and everyone has been living in poverty there ever since. Kinda fucked up.

I'm sure you've all heard of Centralia, the abandoned town that is not far from Shamokin

I remember...

Attached: plane guy.jpg (499x561, 286K)

dunkin' don't it

>clip
>ammunition pack

el duende...

youtube.com/watch?v=zUXow3d3-b0

Your dad sounds like a psycho.

is no one going to mention the fucking retarded memes in this video
nice dubs btw

MESOTHELIOMA

These guys were pure "tacti-cool'. They got caught with no way to escape, so tey had a shootout. Bumbled around then got killed by police.

>EVEN CAMERA PHONES

poor woman

Is that guy genuinely retarded?

Why are aussies such a jovial lot

vocativ.com/335097/kai-the-hatchet-wielding-hitchhiker/index.html

THIs is literally just a movie clip.

>Marvin John Heemeyer (October 28, 1951 -- June 4, 2004) was an American skilled welder and owner of an automobile muffler shop. On June 4, 2004, frustrated over a failed zoning dispute, Heemeyer plowed his homemade armored bulldozer into the town hall, a former mayor's home and other buildings in small-town Granby, Colorado. When the bulldozer's radiator and hydraulic system failed, he killed himself with a shotgun. Heemeyer used an armor-plated Komatsu D355A bulldozer to destroy 13 buildings in Granby, Colorado.

>During the rampage, Mr Heemeyer actually had no intentions of murder, his primary motivation is to destroy all the properties of the companies or to the people who has opposed him in the past.

>Today, all that remains of the 60-ton Komatsu bulldozer Marvin Heemeyer used to wreak havoc on Granby, Colorado is a dismantled engine, awaiting recycling in a scrap metal furnace. In the distance, the Rockies' timeless purple-gray peaks still frame Granby's majestic view, but for many residents the economic nightmare persists. Till today, the emotional and financial scars of that June day still remains.

youtube.com/watch?v=KtlgYxa6BMU

Attached: sleep well friend.jpg (700x700, 94K)

>you can actually here the reporters scream of terror as the helicopter crashes
youtube.com/watch?v=kTIijI32vA0&t=48s

Attached: scream.gif (270x300, 750K)

1:16 starts sounding like a bad video game dub

it's only in tha monin'

Jesus I forgot about this, dude sounds like he is cumming talking about it

never gets old

Very heavy beartation

To this day, I have no clue what "schalke" is, and I've seen this video a dozen times.

The funniest part is that they ended up cancelling his reality show, giving credence to his "how are they even going to get enough content for the episodes?" comment

>fresh out of the oven ms shapiro

Attached: 1552965843622.jpg (800x528, 95K)

Where's the footage from channel 3 and channel 15?

You could have grown-up to be anything, and you chose to be a bitch.

Attached: Nice_biscuit.jpg (1024x768, 312K)

theythinkitsafad.ytmnd.com/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Phoenix_news_helicopter_collision

So, why’d they give him life? Dudes obviously unstable, but it seems pretty likely lawyer was getting his rape on.

I see the rumors of ytmnd’s death were greatly exaggerated

Prosecutors argued it was premeditated and he offered gay for pay.

I remember too user.
youtube.com/watch?v=bQlv2dHZnfk

Attached: ...it's good.gif (352x240, 2.66M)

Was defense retarded or something?

I've been trying to figure out how they established it as premeditated. Wiki has a little blurb about it that says kai didnt help his own defense and was an ass during the trial:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kai_the_Hatchet-Wielding_Hitchhiker

Honestly, he probably freaked out the jury.
I read something about him being put in solitary in one of articles linked.
Total outspoken surfer type. If you’ve never met one before, it’s like meeting a Martian.

Holy shit. I unironically cry everytime. Seemed like a cool dude.

>I dont want to hurt anyone
>I'm just a broken guy that's got a few screws loose

Attached: 1561086587977.png (441x409, 402K)

Came here to post this, sadly it never gets many replies

Because it's hard not to feel sorry for the guy.

It's pretty obvious that the teleprompter was at least partly to blame.

>1:20 when he looks at someone at whispers "im so sorry"

Attached: th (2).jpg (218x130, 6K)

Another classic

youtu.be/EzNhaLUT520

yes this is what over 330,000,000 people spread across 3,796,742 square miles are all like. every single one of them, identical personalities.