The feminists won

All the values Woody previously cherished and lived out, abandoned. The liberals won. Loyalty, duty, friendship, family, sticking true to your word, Woody went back on all of them to “find himself” and chase some roastie slut that has probably been fucked by hundreds of toys.

He abandoned Slinky, bullseye, Buzz, three characters who loved him. The liberals destroyed a great character and a great franchise.

Attached: 3F692116-1272-4350-B116-04143EA43C9F.jpg (789x460, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QDccqtbdk2E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog
instagram.com/nikki_c_lavie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sneed

Bo's ass is absurdly fat so i understand

He's going to have a family of his own user. It's called growimg up.

>this sequel to a 15 year old cartoon has plot points I dont like
>the feminists have utterly defeated me.

feminists won like 60 years ago m8 where have you been

haven't seen the movie and don't plan to, but wouldn't the more valuable lesson be that different people have different priorities/paths in life? woody doesn't have to be satisfied with bo's choices and she doesn't have to agree with his either. can't they just have different aspirations without it being all or nothing?

>has probably been fucked by hundreds of toys.

Attached: 1555789484489.jpg (800x800, 97K)

Woody abandons God

> some roastie slut that has probably been fucked by hundreds of toys.

Exactly

See Happy! season 2

I YIELD, FEMINISTS, I YIELD. Have my squire fetch my sword so that he can cut off my head that I may die with but a shred of remaining honor

>Caring this much for a children's movie.

Attached: 1560461635062.jpg (586x542, 93K)

I legit think you may need help

My thoughts exactly.

Attached: 53935693590.jpg (540x720, 150K)

kek holy fuck

>XXXed out numbers to stop GETS

Its been long enough I forgot about that.

It's true. Toy Story has always been a God allegory, and Toy Story 4 is basically Woody saying he doesn't need God anymore. They should replace his cowboy hat with a fucking trillby.

This is the real reason they got rid of John Lasseter. I bet he played a big part in TS3's obvious god/afterlife allegories.

god doesn't real

Waaahhhhh

Try a couple hundred. This all fucking started with Women's Suffrage.

Haven't watched 3
What happened to Jessie?
This is like taking Fiona away from Shrek.

Have sex

The ideals of a life by the word of the bible however, is very real. You don't need to believe in BIG SKY MAN LOL MIRITE REDDIT to realize the words written are trying to teach you how to exist as a decent human being. Obviously certain parts are outdated because the world is very different, but principles of decency and not living like a fucking selfish degenerate hold true in any age.

based

Attached: 1549673464079.png (1873x1017, 137K)

youtu.be/QDccqtbdk2E

>wahh wahh da libcucks won because some jewish-made propaganda movie is full of neomarxist progressive garbage
My god youre a fucking pussy, what kind of man would want to follow or be associated with you irl? I swear youre a shill. If not that youre a pussy and a faggot.

>and chase some roastie slut that has probably been fucked by hundreds of toys.

Attached: ebony.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>You don't need to believe in BIG SKY MAN LOL MIRITE REDDIT to realize the words written are trying to teach you how to exist as a decent human being
This. I dont believe in god but the bible and christianity are a good thing which you can learn from and become a better person.

I used to hit myself in the nuts with my buzz lightyear toy's helmet while fapping. Brings back memories.

>star wars
>game of thrones
>marvel
>toy story
>ghostbusters
>a million other feminist/sjw remakes, bullshit cashgrab sequels, and endings that disappoint people and ruin a franchise
Starting to notice a trend here...there seem to be many movies which are subverting expectations and pissing everyone off or letting them down

i get the cucking yourself idea, but guys, toys cant fuck.

>The ideals of a life by the word of the bible however, is very real.
oy vey

I miss Jadar. It was always so quick to send a link and explain everything.

Woody is such a spinless beta in this movie.
>some random bitch asks for the equivalent of one of his organs
>well gee okay at least someone will be happy now
>his now butch girlfriend basically tells him she doesn't care about him and "wants to see the world" a.k.a. go on a cock smorgasbord diet in some foreign country
>well gee okay I guess if it makes you happy; can I come along?
Fuck Disney.

She's still there, just heavy in teh background. With each movie, each toy other than Woody and Buzz is pushed further and further back. Bullseye doesn't even exist in this movie which is stupid cause she would of saved woody loads of time.

What is jadar?

This sounds like hardcore propaganda to bh

>Bullseye
>she

I wonder how kids feel about these movies.
Or is fortnite still on their minds.

>The liberals did this
No, Disney is part of the Jewish scheme to enforce and create shit for people to turn into leftists. Not the other way around. All the disney documentaries on Walt Disney's life always subtly hides the fact he was pretty conservative as well, because it's owner today is a kike.
I don't feel too bad since it's a 4th movie that should have ended after the second one. Maybe even the first. Only trash will watch it.

>The feminists won
no they didn't

Attached: Screenshot (8).png (929x555, 70K)

I unironically think beatings are the only sure consistent way of disciplining women anymore. I've given up on just finding a conservative one raised in Christianity. Fear and guilt is the only thing that works anymore.

What the fuck, there's another men in black?

Kek, ikr. I barely learned about Toy Story 4 being out as well just today from this board. It's like they just don't give a shit anymore.

>You don't need to believe in BIG SKY MAN LOL MIRITE REDDIT to realize the words written are trying to teach you how to exist as a decent human being
you also don't need a jewish religion to teach you that either

Sorry, meant he.

Yeah and it bombed horrible, to the point X-men did better

>The God part that condemns the synagogue of satan and evil to hell isn't real but goy, you should slave over it's word though even though there's no objective reason to
I'd be a murderer unironically if I didn't fesr a possoble afterlife with all the paranormal shit I've seen such as real possessions.
>possessions are just mental illnesses!
You haven't seen shit.

Implying you wouldn't give all that shit up for a chance to smash little bo peep

>loooool da pussy bro
This is your brain on nigger

Because kikes unironically. Attempting to destroy all nostalgia and invert everything you held dear or decent. It's a core part of their philosophy sited in the Kabbalsh especially and also a bit in the Talmud.

>I'd be a murderer unironically if I didn't fesr a possoble afterlife
This just makes you a piece of trash at heart, you'd still go to hell regardless

More and more younger memr sites like iFunny and FunnyJunk are becoming more anti-leftist so I'm hoping they won't be completely brainwashed. If I was able to find memes when I was younger from friends and shut out all the trash before, maybe lots of them will too.

>society moves away from religious ideals
>nuclear family gets destroyed and faggots, trannies, racemixing, and leftists becomes the norm
thanks atheists

Children are being brainwashed to emasculate the future generation of men and allow girls to do whatever the fuck they want, no matter how destructive, in the name of empowerment. Kids are being taught how to think by media giants that know they are captive and malleable. It may not be intended but the result will be a societal collapse as the family unit disappears and men turn into weak and impotent sex slaves for the abortion-ready wine aunt.

Wow, ultimate badass over here guys.

>This just makes you a piece of trash at heart
I'm detecting an idiot atheist hypocrite. Imagine having a Mother who secretly abuses all the time when your Dad is gone and pressures you not to say shit. She manipulates you, lies, guilts you for nothing and walks all over your weak willed dad.
After years of marriage, she wants more than half of your 12 hr working a day father's shit and keeps being shit to both of you. The law will not help you in this state and everything is against you. All her family is against you.
Your Dad is suffering and who knows what will happen to us. She made everything bad and the whole state of bleeding heart hypocrite liberals is on her side. She cheated twice.
You saying I'm a piece of shit for wanting to kill this evil? Or to kill the cholos that live on my street who've gotten in and out of jail for years who still get to go back home to welfare and threaten my Dad? I'd kill you too as well if you were near.

this but with sneed instead

Good, stop watching jew films made by child raping yids. Every dollar you spend on pedowood is another dollar in the pocket of child rapists like spielberg or geffen

Attached: 04426ad39068d99cec409855f885b2862f373bd526d061bb7444af8f16ae7907.gif (250x249, 1.58M)

Yes

Spoilers on Toy Story 4?

I'd murder every single rich kike and liberal journalist I could if there was guarantee no God.

talking toys separated from home. They make it back home

Contradictory bullshit happens.

This

Not for nothing but they love to be emotionally abused. Physical abuse has turned into some kinky fetish for them as well. Pain is love is the motto they live with. I honestly don't know why we should keep them around anymore once the sex robots go mainstream. Face ot bro even the conservative women by into to that bondage, cuck shit to. They just hide it better

pics?

Just wait for the purge. The feeling of hunting down every last libtard.

Sounds like Endgame when Cap abandoned his two best friends for some titties.

What the fuck is Disney trying to say to us?

It's outdated. You'll end up a felon nowadays if you tried any of that shit.

Woody is all of us

Attached: jeans.webm (480x600, 252K)

>blaming liberals for a kids movie

What kind of NEET taste do you have to even watch this

Sorry but you have likely read little to zero philosophy, your awareness of science is probably max high school education and documentaries, and I doubt you have any impressive qualifications. Why should I trust you with the secrets of the universe, other than that someone else told you how to think?

I think I just got a woody myself

AMEN

Attached: bdh.jpg (1614x2310, 903K)

Attached: Marley🦄✨(@marlenasojka) on TikTok Sooo cringe😂 #foryou#for.webm (540x960, 1.64M)

Source?

jeans. nigga those are jegging

I've heard some stories of white women actually getting shocked at the BDSM shit and break up because of it. Some women are so bitchy and whiny that pain at all DOES turn them off.

Attached: 1561170087374.jpg (375x577, 38K)

Can I get a TLDR on the plot? Sounds like this is basically toy story 2 but way worse in every way.

Remember that big heartfelt goodbye Andy gave to Woody in Toy Story 3 as he handed him off to the little girl?

Toy Story 4's all about how she stopped giving a shit about Woody after like a few months.

woody gets tempted to leave. Eventually comes back.

Also a transgendered spork

but they're lovers aren't they?

Movie opens up with Bonnie not caring about Woody anymore, she makes this new spork toy in kindergarten. Woody gets lost with the toy, Forky, when Bonnie takes an RV ride to a carnival. On the way to the carnival, Woody meets up with Bo, who's now living as a lost toy and encourages Woody that it's fun to live like her. Entire second half of the movie is Woody and co. getting Forky back to Bonnie's RV. Movie ends with Woody saying goodbye to all the old toys because he wants to stay with Bo.

TS2 was miles better than this shit.

That's cold, but relevant to kid's today.

This and based

That was 3 as well

>roastie slut that has probably been fucked by hundreds of toys
But toys don't fuck

>ikr
Go fuck yourself

Nice

>incels mad that Woody found some pussy and moved out while they're still under their families

Attached: 1518328677175.png (1280x1519, 768K)

This but unironically

the thing about the toy story movies is that the villains (Lotso and the Fat Guy) weren't in the wrong, but just became villains because they wanted to sacrifice others to be loved by children forever. Woody is gonna achieve that without bringing harm to others.

>Jewish
Christianity is literally Greek philosophy + Roman passion

They sold out since 3 buddy.

>It's 25, user...

Attached: 1352166086349.jpg (273x240, 50K)

>some roastie slut that has probably been fucked by hundreds of toys.
Bo is pure tho.

Remember that time back in 2010 when some user on /toy/ actually took pics of him putting it in Jessie's pooper, and made this meme come to life? I do.

Attached: DISNEYa 158a.jpg (168x170, 22K)

t. virgins

BREHS
R
E
H
S

Attached: 9151762-6646139-Makeover_Disney_updated_Bo_Peep_s_look_for_the_new_Toy_Story_4_m-a-1_1548880780817.j (634x929, 94K)

You’d go out quicker than Dallas man, and without God you’d just be a festering out of soul

everyone thinks they’re Rambo but we’re on Yea Forums aren’t we

The feminists win in the same way that the scorpion won.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog

>ikr
Fuck off back to normiebook, tourist.

>virgins
For having standards? Fucking el the world we live in today. You people can't stop touching yourself.

look at those tiny feet

Don’t @ me unless you bath in Purell, you unclean filth

god DAMN

Wow, she looks strong and independent! This must mean it's a great movie!

>TS 5 opens with the old gang revealing that Forkie only lasted one week before his toy limbs fell off and he decided to go back to being a simple fork.

>Bo suddenly felt like getting a new kid and left Woody completely alone.

>Woody travels around the country by himself and ends up at Amazon HQ.

>stumbles upon Boxtopia created by cardboard boxes that children used to play with.

>Boxes want to take over the world using Amazon's delivery drones and is up to Woody to stop them.

>Movie becomes biggest box office hit.

Attached: 435r3445.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

I respect Woody's choice now.

>using virgin as an insult
Reported for being underaged

Sounds like decent people.

Woody’s ending is literally the most traditional of cowboy endings. He’s done his job, completed his purpose, and no longer has a place in the civilized world, so he roams like the cowboy he is. It’s breddy gud

I used to be an atheist but I saw the depravity of modern culture and I thought to myself "This is exactly like Sodom and Gomorrah".

>I’m glad I wasn’t brainwashed by leftist memes and instead by anti leftist memes
?

>some roastie slut that has probably been fucked by hundreds of toys
You are mentally retarded

instagram.com/nikki_c_lavie

>Abandons friends for a phatt ass
We all would. In this movie, Woody really showed us all how he got his name.

They didn't 'win'. The forced their way into pop culture through the left's dominance of the coasts and convinced everyone in that business not to care about declining ticket sales and ratings under threat of MeToo accusations.
Normal people don't buy into this shit at all.

Cope more, fag.
The feminists are winning, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

I mean, as a self professed liberal I think the ending sucks.

Why?

>projecting this much

gets it. Woody still has the same values and still loves his friends. He's just moved on to a different stage of his life. Maybe that's why TS4 is triggering so many people on this board, because it hits a nerve that they themselves are stuck and can't move on in their own lives.

Attached: tvposter.jpg (682x1023, 144K)

This. A lot of anons can’t bear the thought of moving past their arrested development as manchildren. It’s almost poetic that they’re triggered this hard by the thought of a toy not staying in the collection

YAASSS QUEEN SLAY! DOWN WITH THE ILLUMIN - I MEAN PATRIARCHY!

By that logic he dedicates his life to helping others find God. Seems fairly noble to me.

based

Basically, TS4 is very parallel to characters' fate in Avengers Endgame

Woody - Steve Rogers
Bo Beep - Peggy Carter
Buzz - Bucky Barnes
Jessie - Sam Wilson

Miyazaki is probably doing this as a favor to John Lasseter. Disney kicked out Lasseter, ruined his story, and now Miyazaki sabotages Disney.

It's called growing up, sweaty.

Bruh

Seriously? That's fucking dumb. They did a similar thing in Wreck-it Ralph 2. They completely disregarded the characters, destroyed them, set up a story in such a way that one of them wants to be apart from the other (for whatever reason), and have them behave like completely different characters when handling the situation. Oh and of course at the end there's this heartfelt goodbye and we're supposed to feel happy for them.

These writers are fucking stupid and have no idea how to write characters. They just saw Toy Story 3 and want to try and make people feel sad somehow again. Fucking hacks.

>implying she wouldn't love it

Sooner or later the social pendulum will swing back the other way and they’ll make some re-re-makes of these IPs that will be incredible.

That's their plan. Hide a mediocre movie behind an emotional ending. If you have that, no one will bitch about it.

fpbp

The toys don't have sex

Attached: friend in me.jpg (940x1200, 139K)

fuck feminism, fuck Toy story, and fuck you

And FUCK jannies

samefaggot

that goes without saying, my nigger

Attached: 1508601184642.jpg (483x807, 64K)

People like you are pathetic for seeing politics in literally everything. He wasn't needed by Bonnie anymore.. she didn't give a fuck about him. He helped her and forky then he fulfilled his objective and moved on to a new life. Literally nothing wrong with that.

this

>Wreck it Ralph
>omg Ralph you can't leave your game because you're bored, people are dependant on you
>wreck it Ralph 2
>omg Ralph why won't you let penelope leave her game because she's bored? You're so toxic

Too much ass

lol

10 minutes into this film and the feminists have already won

Daily reminder that only Africans and mutts prefer ass over tits.

I support Woody now. Who needs slink dog anyways

this trash film won't be allowed in my home

She's a feetlet.

I am actually glad Woody left that ungrateful bitch Bonnie. Maybe some day in the future he will find Andy's child.

Attached: mira_nova_bust_by_darkmatternova_d7csqqp-pre.png (770x1038, 567K)

based and redpilled