I liked it

I liked it

They even gave Godzilla a girlfriend!

Attached: MV5BOGFjYWNkMTMtMTg1ZC00Y2I4LTg0ZTYtN2ZlMzI4MGQwNzg4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg (2764x4096, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhCFiHMSyAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me too, it was a fun movie, with lots of monster fights
I knew Mothra would die, but the moment was still moving

the Mothra/Godzilla tag team moves are gonna be sick in GvK

Uh, about that user. Why dont we take a walk.

>tfw no Mothra gf

Attached: 1560959662279.jpg (1500x1115, 201K)

Godzilla got a girlfiend before me. I cannot believe this.

hey hey, it's ok user

they had that egg in the credits remember?

This can't be happening. I was supposed to be in charge here!

I hope their reunion will be very touching. Maybe even some lewd nuzzling.

Attached: 2dd6f475c069b5a47f8aa002c1f66a5e.jpg (800x768, 107K)

Daily reminder that based autist Dougherty spent his entire career to turn this ship into a reality

Attached: based mike.png (1440x804, 186K)

Hell yes.

Well great. I don't remember this ever being a thing before.

Attached: 1c5.jpg (680x709, 53K)

what's the deal with mothra? she gives birth to herself? it's essentially another mothra but with her memories? is it all a hive mind?

>yfw

Attached: Burning Godzilla.webm (640x360, 2.5M)

If she lays an egg she lives on. Controlled reincarnation. And at least now it's less confusing in some of the Japanese movies there were either two Mothras or larva would be born while the adult was still alive.

Attached: 0a1.jpg (680x510, 70K)

Godzilla isn’t manlet

is Battra just a Mothra larva that went rogue?

The ancient created some device to control nature or something and instead of Mothra emerged Battra to keep natural order the brutal way.

Well, i hope they still make Godzilla vs. Kong, i want my conclusion dammit, i guess since it's coming out in less than a year it's going to come out anyway and they're probably betting on Kong helping the film in the box office

There will be Godzilla vs. Kong but no conclusion because some of the actors including Charles Dance aren't returning indicating that they were saving them for later and who know what else.

Wasn't the Godzilla license going back to Toho anyway?

I'm hoping they bring in Battra as the male of Mothra's species.

>Wasn't the Godzilla license going back to Toho anyway?

The license never left them. They still own it all. Everything that's been done with Monsterverse had to be approved by Toho first.

a nigger mothra for sure

No yeah but i mean that Toho only let them make 3 Godzilla films unless they renewed it, aren't they even making another japanese reboot now?

Godzilla is female

Attached: 1404111017510.jpg (276x394, 60K)

Afterwards, my gf said I looked more excited during that scene than I do during sex. And I'm pretty sure she's right.

I have really cheap tickets.
All of the movies looks like shit, I tought I'll go see this one for the "epic CGI maneuvers", and atleast see it on a giant screen.
What's the ratio between the epicness, to the forced plot?

Why does Yea Forums absolutely love movies that flop?

And he shall forever be honored in the annals of cinema and Godzilla history for it.

Attached: david_schwimmer.png (640x360, 249K)

If you use words like "epicness" in your daily vernacular this movie is not for you.

That being said I'm still going to encourage you watch it anyway so that maybe you can be inspired in a way that few are and find a new passion like we have.

Attached: 1557438577179.jpg (640x640, 56K)

KotM is rather popular but also controversial. Just like Final Wars once the dust settles it's gonna be appreciated for what it is by everyone.

Attached: ggf.jpg (500x705, 68K)

cinema isn't a race

Movie was great, but alas...still nothing can beat the mastery of this scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhCFiHMSyAw

So it is canon that there is or was more than one Godzilla since there was an entire species, what are the odds we get jr. in a future movie?

Attached: 595135753b3cb1f5a921b2805ca81206.jpg (780x1200, 1.07M)

Here's hoping that the Ghidora head from the post credits scene is used to make a well designed Biollante.

Attached: lick_.jpg (938x852, 76K)

So, any word on how GvK will turn out now that KOTM bombed?

GvK is already filmed and possibly on its second editing phase, low-CG cuts are already a thing.
So you're getting your conclusion broseph, but it'll prolly be the last of the franchise

was total shit

Budget: $170–200 million
Box office: $342 million

>still in theaters so will make more money

when did making a profit not count as a successful film?

I heard the conclusion was supposed to be Destroy All Monsters

I'm not using it everyday, but if I can't use it in a 3 giant monsters movie so where can I, you over analyzing faggot.

How many Millie minutes?

I have zero interest in ching chong monster movies but if there's some good MBB scenes i might download a rip.

Attached: Millie Bobby Brown 21.jpg (1080x1350, 78K)

Mothra reincarnates because she dies 24/7 either fighting Godzilla or another monster. Theres always a new egg, larvae or adult throughout all the films.

Another braindead poster.

Movies need to make at least double their budget including advertising to make anything. At absolute best Godzilla will break even depending on how much the Chinese theatres send back.

>They even gave Godzilla a girlfriend!
A tsundere one too. Even better

Attached: 1560398232324.jpg (960x873, 157K)

20 to 30 mins? She's in a lot of it. She is terrible every minute. She has proven she only has the ability to point her head down slightly and glare. The part where she has to cry about her brother was particularly bad.

Diminishing returns and theater cut you brain dead chimp

Yes yes, it was a very cool scene, HOWEVER
>shit we are not gonna make a shit ton of these movies..
>FORCE IN GODZILLAS ULTIMATE POWER LEVEL! We can atleast make profit off toys

we wont get mecha G/Biolannte/Space G.

>first movie shows bones from other Godzillas
>they have not even hinted at Kiryu

>tfw no big tiddy moth gf

Attached: 1559788283669.png (700x700, 1.87M)

I saw this last night. Was pretty disappointed. I liked the previous film a lot and was hoping to enjoy this too, but there was too much focus on the dumb plot and not enough on what actually put asses in the seats. The first kaiju fight in Antarctica really set the tone for the rest of the film: set your monsters to fighting and then switch to humans bouncing around in a plane while the thing you bought a ticket for is happening offscreen. There were some really good scenes but they were literally all interrupted by shit no one cared about and strung out between lengthy sidequests and "character development" for the entirely superfluous cast. They could've cut probably 40 minutes of runtime and ended up with a more entertaining product.

Unironically I love giant monsters beating the fuck out of each other

Despite what you may think of it, you have to acknowledge the fact that Legendary is treating the property with utmost respect

Just bought one bros. I don't have a Godzilla yet but I bought Kiryu last year but 2002 Goji was sold out, I can't complete my set but this should make up for it

Attached: 97fac923-aac9-4d7f-ac55-3fbc52f7cb95.jpg (720x540, 105K)

Pic related

Attached: 20190622_013352.jpg (1440x1920, 1.21M)

>tfw America does a movie based on a Japanese property that actually surpasses the original

Attached: pepe3761.jpg (660x574, 31K)