GET A LIFE JEWS!

>GET A LIFE JEWS!

Attached: cei2827d82.png (2419x1440, 2.17M)

Oh wait is this one of those "post funny quotes" thread? Haha I'll screencap this one (definitely will get upvoted on r/Yea Forums haha).

enjoy

Larry literally did nothing wrong here.

Reddit

Was Larry trying to turn this kid gay or something?

Im going to fucking kill you

cringe

I'll beat your bitch ass wh*te boi

Attached: 1560279101135.jpg (1092x960, 97K)

This but unironically.

And wh*te boi get over never having sex

Attached: a89315208672.jpg (1024x677, 140K)

That boy is insanely hot.

He's probably a Zionist Jew, just wants to butter you up so he can trick you into toppling Iran.

put me in the screen cap

He seems like one of those jews more concerned with his Reuban being made to his specifications than Israel.

And Sasha baron Cohen seems like he just wants to make jokes, but in reality he is a hardcore devote Zionist who reads his holy books regularly and who to Destroy Iran.

He often doesn't

>Sasha baron Cohen
His dickish portrayals of germans and arabs should have been the first redflag.

Yeah, while he’s a dumb liberal unlike based Jerry, I doubt he cares much about Israel.

How can somebody like SBC or Seth Rogen consider themselves liberal, leftist or progressive while also being ethnonationalists? Is it because they think that Jewish people are somehow more progressive than other peoples and that justifies preserving their ethnicity? Just curious. No offense intended.

>What's the deal with black people? They're not black! And they're not people!
I can't believe he got away with that one while Kramer was crucified.

>Is it because they think that Jewish people are somehow more progressive than other peoples and that justifies preserving their ethnicity?
This is a part of it, and they simply want to destroy their enemies, and they feel comfortable doing this because they view life as a zero sum game and don't struggle with shame or guilt due to having duel morality.

I don’t remember that at all

He thought the Jews were...a bit much.

Jesus fucking christ, the mental gymnastics poltards are going through to justify "jew bad" in this thread

Why the fuck was my post deleted? Is this fucking rebbit?!

Larry was literally never in the wrong, including the time he took flowers from the Funk Man's mom's grave. Debate me.

Attached: assmanLD.jpg (1282x897, 77K)

Wtf I want to blow up Iran and flood white countries with cheap labor now!

I hope you're not talking about me. I was just asking questions.

T.

Attached: 1561079808474.jpg (1280x720, 321K)

You're not proving me wrong

He’s more of a Grima Wormtongue character.

And your not proving anything.

>telling wedding guests that his korean bookie is serving jeff's dog to everyone
>throwing his garbage into another persons garbage can
>making fun of the lady having a miscarriage because she already had 9 kids

theres probably others

that part were larry was willing to convert to islam so he wouldnt be killed was the best thing ever. I didnt see it comming.

Larry David is very different from Borat

It's just the no fun police using whatever tools they have to ruin any threads at all

bump

4chin and leddit are the same thing now accept it user and give me le updoots

Eating Oscars pinkberry. I mean I get it, but poor oscie

why do you do this

bump?