I Am Jazz

I just binge watched this series from the beginning and now it's killing me that we have to wait till 2020 for the new season.

>The way Jazz's mother makes everything about herself, they way she is living and projecting on Jazz and getting offended at the littlest shit
>Jazz thinking everyone will accept him, and often getting offended that other trans people get misgendered, and encouraging all of his friends to be trans too, despite that they transitioned too late and will NEVER pass
>Jazz refusing to date another trans person and then doing dating in the dark and not telling a guy he was trans until after the fact
>Jazz saying he's bi, because he has no sex drive and never jacked off because hormones and blockers destroyed his puberty

Predictions on the next season? He already convinced two of his friends to get the sugary, and telling them that the complications he had were rare, despite the limited number of cases on record for him to make such claims about.

Attached: I AM Jazz.jpg (400x600, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EHquKe3LIaw
youtube.com/watch?v=2IcQ0thPwTc
youtu.be/FXc7d7S95AE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw jazz will die in your lifetime

Jazz convinced Noelle to get his penis removed, despite that he'll never ever pass, and has told Jazz how she has the privilege of passing because she never went through puberty.

Attached: noelle.png (812x594, 561K)

Jazz did a drag show fundraiser to raise the $25,000 Noelle needed to get his sex re-assignment surgery. I can't wait to see these episodes next year.

Attached: drag show kino.png (811x594, 648K)

Jojo also got his balls snipped

Attached: jojo.jpg (1024x1821, 154K)

At the very least they're removing themselves from the gene pool.

cringe /pol/cucks

GRANT US EYES

i feel pretty bad for him honestly, imagine being some palestinian boy adopted by some jews then indoctrinated and forced to mutilate yourself

can't wait

Jazz's surgeon got let go from the University of Miami for sharing photos on instagram of sex change surgeries he had done. He also apparently botched a bunch of sex change surgeries. Some people are claiming that he really wasn't let go from his position over the photos, but because Jazz's surgery wasn't the success everyone claimed it would be.

Video of one of his tranny patients discussing it:
youtu.be/EHquKe3LIaw

Another transgender talking about her botched surgery by Jazz's doctor and discussing how it's pretty much impossible to sue one of these doctors
youtube.com/watch?v=2IcQ0thPwTc

youtu.be/FXc7d7S95AE

THAT'S RIGHT, Jazz's surgeon, who was one of the better ones and had done tons of sex change surgeons, had complications on many of his patients.

Attached: neovag.jpg (1080x801, 293K)

Jazz saw her vagina. 6 more weeks of winter!

>adopted
What? He looks just like the dad

Is that a real tweet?

mfw no skylar gf

Attached: 5F5AC583-21CC-4B16-8E88-968FA2D8A626.jpg (732x929, 210K)

That hairline is gonna get real bad real soon

Yes, and he also talked about it as his vagina falling apart

why did skylar get cut so soon? will she last longer than the other girls?

>Another transgender talking about her botched surgery by Jazz's doctor and discussing how it's pretty much impossible to sue one of these doctors
I hope it's possible to sue the doctors so you'll never see another surgery like this for centuries.

>tfw probably would micro penis jazz

Attached: 1561034605747.jpg (332x277, 27K)

Are trannies canonical in Bloodborne? I mean Dark Souls had Gwyndolin and that ring that changed how your character walked or whatever so...

Attached: thumb_micolash-slaps-roof-of-brain-this-bad-boy-can-fit-42606883.png (300x279, 42K)

;_;

Attached: 5AD9C1A9-065D-4F73-850E-A390CE211544.png (750x1334, 2.76M)

What a hellish existence he has made for himself

Was he trying to make a joker parody or did it just work out that way?

Attached: 1560032041959.jpg (468x895, 216K)

You can't because this is like a new modern form of pseudo-science with a general publicly mainstream backing behind it. It's also a very new surgery for the most part with limited numbers of doctors who even do it, and a limited number of patients that they performed them on. Some have only done the procedure like five times in their career.

Imagine thinking you're a woman (or even human) for jamming something into a fake vagina routinely, because your body is constantly working to heal the gaping wound you've created. This is totally natural and just like a biological female.

so this is a passing tranny? because that totally looks like a dude and those arms jesus.

nigga u gay

Attached: 41196810-9C63-4E31-8339-A62E670E8B78.jpg (750x750, 65K)

Attached: jazz eww.jpg (329x487, 53K)

No it won't. HRT stops and can even reverse male pattern hairloss.

is this achievable natty?

Get that innocent Cacodemon away from that Goblin.

wtf this is just sad.

H A P P Y P I L L S

Attached: jazzdepression.png (753x484, 323K)

Let's brainstorm ideas for the next season.
I want to see Jazz outside the HIV clinic.
I want Dr. Pizza and Dr. Now to break the news.
I want Jazz to fall into despair and slump into his copious folds as the mother takes out some coins in her palm and says "ANTI RETROVIRAL DRUGS? WE'LL TAKE THE LOT!"

Attached: 1560214655333.jpg (801x1009, 409K)

We should thank those surgeons for reducing their fees!