How to improve reboot Chucky's voice in a Child's Play (2019) sequel

Pic related. Also cast Brad Dourif and have this doll slowly evolve the personality of the serial killer. He gets to a point he loves to kill. The idea of a robot Chucky is just better than being a serial killer possessed by a doll.

Attached: 1546575837783.png (774x1033, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ak4zph9VVrI
youtube.com/watch?v=oAeB7-cnvvM
youtube.com/watch?v=M5Td5tcGpHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Child's Play is over. Let it die.

Don Mancini killed the franchise with his faggotry, there is now a chance to bring this franchise back.

Brad Dourif is done with Chucky, he only did the last few sequels because his daughter was cast in them. It takes too much effort at his age

No, there isnt, there never is with a beloved franchise.

>How to improve Child's Play
>Toss it in the trash

Honestly I will do it alternate timeline where Chucky won in the first movie edits about Andy trying to get his body back

Fuking speech to text and its about andy trying to get his body, back

Why would you cast Brad Dourif if you're trying to make a different version of Chucky that would be like saying I want to remake the rocky going in a different direction but let me cast Sylvester Stallone to play the exact same part

I'm going to be honest the OJ series should probably die it's too complicated

The franchise is not dead, OG Chucky is getting a TV series on SyFy and they already hinted a sequel at the end of the Child's Play reboot.

I agree. It's why I think the OG series should die and let the new series take off thankfully, it's already hinted the reboot Chucky will become it's own series, not just a one-time self-contained movie

You also have to keep in mind that the one remaking the series only has the right to the first movie in the franchise so you can't use anyone introduced after the first movie

The boy Gabriel Bateman is insanely handsome.

That allows this new franchise to become it's own identity. Chucky was a serial killer in the first Child's Play, so the new Chucky learning to love to kill isn't far-fetched for a sequel.

>The idea of a robot Chucky is just better than being a serial killer possessed by a doll.
I strongly disagree with that. The stupid crazy serial killer voodoo bullshit is more suited to movie about a killer doll than a fucking software malfunction

Attached: 1560118729295.gif (320x180, 1.5M)

Robot Chucky is more realistic, voodoo Chucky is not. Also Chucky becomes evil because his AI paramotors are removed by a Factory worker

>The idea of a robot Chucky is just better than being a serial killer possessed by a doll.

No, no it isn't. A big part of Child's Play was the absolutely incredible FX used to show Chucky's organic internals. He was a doll that bled and got deformed and fucked up in all kinds of ways and it was extremely cool to watch it, it's what made me watch it every single time it was on despite not being able to sleep for days every time.
What's interesting about seeing a fucking robot with circuitry being damaged? The only time that was ever satisfying was on the first Terminator movie.

Attached: c3442ff4b93d1c1dd97d21b477da65f0-1024x545.jpg (1024x545, 91K)

I think they're both equally Suited my problem with the voodoo is its just never used or mentioned until way later in the series. not the guy who you reply to.

Oh yeah you know just never use anymore Voodoo spells besides the transfer body spell until bride and then until curse

Nah fuck that, Don Mancini made this shit, he should be able to make whatever he wants. It's not like they even used Tom Holland's ideas (the voodoo), they just copied Mancini's concepts to make this haunted iPad movie

Don Mancini also made Seed of Chucky and Child's Play 3 arguably the two worst of the series

>Don Mancini made this shit, he should be able to make whatever he wants.
>Tranny doll child
>Doll sex
>Cheap and short voodoo spell to split souls
>Chucky is now in a woman's body and is a lesbian with Tiffany
Yeah, no. Don fucked up OG Chucky horribly.

Don't forget Cult of Chucky.

Attached: 1540405284161.png (640x352, 189K)

Child's Play 3 is great. Seed is shit but everyone makes mistakes, he thought people would dig his weird gay camp shit.
He learned his lesson and made people talk about the series again with Curse.

Say what you will, Cult was still a thousand times better then seed and bride.

Both made by Don Mancini I think Don Mancini Chucky franchise needs a breath of fresh air

The only thing I liked about Cult was any scene with Andy, especially the ones of him torturing the original Chucky head. Cult felt like it tried too hard to go back to the comedy route and the multiple Chuckies thing was made by a super quick and cheap voodoo spell. Chucky's spaced-apart eyes in this film tend to make him look uglier than previous incarnations.

Attached: 1538477048051.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

They did and after the breath he made Curse, which btfos your robot reboot.

How was Hamill's performance?

Hopefully this reboot makes Mancini realize he needs to hurry up and give us closure on Andy and Chucky before people completely abandon ship.
It's bullshit how he gets Kyle back for the movie and focuses on random mental patients instead.
Hopefully the TV series will be Andy and Kyle gunning down Chucky dolls. But instead it will probably be some retarded shit where Andy from part 3 returns and there are multiple Andys and Chuckys

It's probably fine, but all these oldfags holding up the original like chucky was some sort of horror masterpiece will hate it no matter what

It will most certainly be different Chuckies terrorizing different homes. Also will continue off where Cult left off showing how Andy escapes the asylum and what happens to Kyle and Chucky's cult. It's hinted that the original tortured Chucky head might even be put on a new body and repaired based on the logo being released and you can see this Chcuky has stitches.

Attached: 1553544197484.png (829x463, 357K)

Attached: Childs.Play.1988.REMASTERED.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG-[1.11.57.859-1.12.16.002].webm (886x480, 2.56M)

Looks better than the 2019 reboot

Ok so here's how I would do it
> open in the familiar scene Chucky about the possessed Andy in the living room of his apartment during the first movie
> we cut to Detective Norris and Karen try to get into the apartment but is blocked by something
> they eventually get past break into the apartment and see Andy is struggling with the good guy doll and eventually throwing him out the same window I forgot her name fell out of
> detective Norris runs out of the apartment to see the doll while Karen Comforts Andy
> cuts to Andy in the good guy dolls body getting away not knowing where to go his only possible option is that girl from a mental hospital that knew Chucky existed to

> Chucky in Andy's body essentially runs away when Karen is asleep to go to his apartment to find a voodoo artifact that will transform Andy's body to his old one but he found his place was ram sackd and he knows few people who probably did it

Essentially the movie would be Andy trying to get his body back with the help of the mental patient girl Karen and detective Norris trying to find Andy thinking Chucky got him and Chucky trying to find his Voodoo item while killing his old acquaintances

Curse wasn't that good though I'll admit it was pretty fun but it's probably like the 5th or 6th the best child's play movie which I think they're only like 8

Wrong. Even oldfags that grew up with Chucky(scared shitless or not) can appreciate Hamill's performance and the direction this movie takes on chucky origin story, albeit not original but I was satisfied with this movie nonetheless. Only ones complaining are 80s boomerfags and the horrorfags that worship that era like its the quintessential point in horror. Ignoring the Universal golden era and not giving credit to the millennium era that spawned great horror like the Saw series and The Purge.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ak4zph9VVrI
you can thank bear mccreary for this

Attached: Buddi.gif (373x350, 280K)

>what if Chucky get ipad
except they actually did it

what's also funny is that they named Don Mancini in the credits

No other Chucky theme ever came close to the original Child's Play theme, so I was really happy to see that theme remade.
youtube.com/watch?v=oAeB7-cnvvM

>they named Don Mancini in the credits
For what?

>the purge
>horror
>great
Do you want to know how I know you’re a faggot?

Based on Child's Play (1988); story created by Don Mancini

Pseudo created he created blood Buddies which became Child's Play

I'm surprised Don wants nothing to do with this reboot when originally Don was 100 percent against the idea of voodoo. The reboot is closer to Don's original vision.

Just use and updates don Mancini original script it honestly sounded pretty interesting

What happens you mix mix the OG Child's Play theme and the reboot remake of the theme together
https:// files dot catbox.moe/srhoyy dot ogg
Use the link without a space and change the dots to .

Kino

>Let it die.
Kill it, if you have to.

>the purge
You were doing good then you fucked up.

Why did Chucky say This is for Tupac?
youtube.com/watch?v=M5Td5tcGpHM

damn it I wanted to go with Virgin Eyes

Andy brought Chucky around the neighborhood slum kids to play, nigga child taught Chucky the phrase trying to have it go viral

That's pretty based. I really want to see this doll learn these weird things.