Why didn't Jackson just snipe the machine gunner?

Why didn't Jackson just snipe the machine gunner?

Attached: wade-06-large.jpg (600x325, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Wall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why didn't they just land on an unoccupied beach?

they wanted better map designs for future vidya

I am going to sound like a fucking retard, but here goes: what is the actual answer to this? The coast of France goes on for miles. Are you telling me every inch was heavily defended by Germans?

Every inch of the coast they could land on was defended, yes.

no, biut they had no prior knowledge of which parts of the beach would be most heavily defended. the defenses just so happened to be the strongest at omaha beach, whereas the landing at utah beach went relatively unopposed.

It was defended for "miles". Germans had that shit on lock. They picked the most desirable places to land an entire fucking armada, they were obviously heavily defended.

To answer OP, that scene has been notoriously retarded for 20 years now. Not even that Jackson didn't try sniping, but because they attempted no element of surprise whatsoever. Literally zerged an MG nest. IRL they all would have been killed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Wall

That and they needed a place with roads leading inland which narrows down the landing areas significantly.

so it was >pure coincidence

tell me, what was this war fought over again?

Upaum needed the scope to see the battle.

>what was this war fought over again?
mostly german aggression

Thank you. Your answer makes the most sense and provides the most useful information.

ribisi shoulda got his oscar.

The D-Day landings were the UNGUARDED coast.

To combat G*rmanoid autism

Most of it was defended, not heavily defended. Normandy was one of the less defended beaches thanks to British intelligence making the Germans believe they were landing in Calais.

Read a fucking book

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Wall

look at this fucking thing. motherfuckers made a fucking wall on half of europe. literal master race.

Attached: Atlantikwall.png (612x804, 79K)

Churchill's autism wanting to not be forgotten by history and to line his pockets with jew-gold due to his crippling debt.

>built by forced laborers
the jews, poles, and russians are the master race...?

You reckon he became a suppressive person once they used modern medicine on him?

Attached: 1293752234969.jpg (521x448, 75K)

I'm going to go ahead and say over Germany first annexing Austria, then annexing Sudetenland, then invading Poland and then declaring war on the rest of Europe.

But most importantly because JOOZ made them do it.

pregnant anne frank

german resentment they waited too long to unify and france and uk "unfairly" had taken too much of the map

no wait that was the first time, the second time was resentment they got BTFO and wanted a rematch

>mfw when Germany realized it can never win so it is calling an airstrike on itself and the rest of Europe by opening the floodgates of rapefugees

Attached: 1493193891368.jpg (615x482, 156K)

so you're saying the one we saw in the movie was the weak spot?
> surprised Pikachu