Cast them

Cast them

Attached: BF takes a stroll 1.png (960x400, 868K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xb9YcIlkl_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

home made cuck video

Gwendoline Christie as Patty

Attached: Gwendoline-Christie-Nude15.jpg (853x1280, 123K)

M E N T A L L Y

I L L

based skunkape poster

based yeti poster

based yowie poster

based fouke monster poster

Bobcat Goldthwait made a shitty Bigfoot. There I said it.

me on the left

WOOOOAH IM GUNNA CUUUUMMMMMM

based nandi bear poster

reminder it's fucking obvious

Attached: bigfoot.gif (1070x216, 3.76M)

>They can't find the body of D.B. Cooper
>Big Foot skeptics expect to find the body of a big foot just randomly

hurf, durf

>in b4 "b-but Sasquatch can't into REAL!"

Then you have ten seconds to explain the more than 400 sightings of Bigfoot in America alone since its founding.

Attached: bigfoot_skullc.jpg (390x355, 36K)

What am I watching autist

nice reddit spacing.

take a look at the comments on secureteam10's channel and tell me it's not probable 400 people are mentally ill/liars

nice reddit posting.

>nice reddit spacing.
>Anyone that uses the enter key like most professionals when replying to emails is reddit

I can smell your fat and unemployment user.

Attached: 1498414457407.png (382x452, 163K)

the famous "bigfoot" footage stabalized

>reminder it's fucking obvious
Obviously real? Yea I agree. The stabilized footage makes it undeniable.

Recommend me Bigfoot movies that do not suck.

*btfo Yea Forums and skeptic fucking shits*

Attached: hi.jpg (1181x622, 317K)

>several special effects artists in Hollywood confirmed that it would take their team months and tens of thousands of dollars to even begin to replicate that suit
>Stanley Kubrick, the most notorious autist filmmaker, had worse ape suits on his multimillion dollar movie 2001, that came out 2 years later
>Paterson and Gimlin were broke when this was filmed; neither had any experience with costumes
>the so called "suit" has never been seen before or after by anyone
>the actor in the suit (over 7ft tall) was never seen before or after; in fact nobody ever saw any third person with Paterson and Gimlin that day
>several anatomists and doctors have claimed that the proportions are inhuman and that the gait and movement would be almost impossible to replicate
>to this day, neither gimlin nor paterson have said anything that could even remotely be misconstrued as admission of fraud
>50 years later, the film is yet to be definitively debunked
If it's a fake, it's the greatest fake in the history of the world. Literally 2019 Hollywood level production achieved by two unemployed losers. It's up to you if you find that more believable than an undiscovered primate species

>gait would be impossible to replicate
are you fucking trolling? it looks like the average geezer strolling for his morning paper

Take your pills schizo

Go outside and have your mom film you trying to do it EXACTLY. The hips, the back, the arms, the legs. You won't be able to do it

This has been extensively tested by many different experts in human locomotion. So far a human has not been able to walk with their back hunched at that angle, with their arms swinging to those degrees, while maintaining that speed.

>If it's a fake, it's the greatest fake in the history of the world

What about the moon landings?

This Bigfoot also has titties. Why would it have titties???

It's not a real back though, its a costume

They did that shit 6 times. If it were a one time thing I would believe it was faked, but 6 times? 12 guys walked on the moon. They had rovers up there. It's real.

Literally just found his channel yesterday. Good shit, keeps his head and presents/responds very calmly.

You think they didn't try accounting for that? Attempts at replicating it using costumes, arm extensions, have been tried too and they can't get it to look right.

Sure thing.
Next you will be telling me the Earth is round.

>guise there's this animal i've never seen before i'm just gonna let it go haha

>they faked it 6 times
>therefore I believe it's real!
You're a moron.

I generally agree it's possible the moon landings were faked, but realistically what would they stand to gain by lying? hurr durr we beat russia isn't an answer because it means sweet fa if it genuinely doesn't exist

>Hey man, let's try to kill a 7 foot tall ape that weighs 300+ pounds of pure muscle!
Yea, no. Also why kill something that shows you no hostility?

who mentioned killing? are you American by chance?

> le special effects guys debunking that its special effects

"it would take us HOURS to do dis :3, ergo its real"

>what would they stand to gain by lying
If you can convince the American people of big lies, they can be convinced of smaller lies easier.

>watching some retarded paranormal show on travel channel
>"experts have theorized that one reason for Bigfoot's elusivness may be that he is an interdimentional being"
Anyone that believes this is the lowest of the low.
I can understand aliens, but crypto fags are beyond retarded

Bigfoot are not only hostile to humans but willingly malicious, if they are real, by all means they should be wiped out.

>Hey man, lets chase this 7 foot tall, 400 pounds of pure muscle cryptid
>lmao I hope it doesn't get angry and attack us
Yea, no.

Bigfoot is American yes.

>Bigfoot are not only hostile to humans but willingly malicious
That's fucking bullshit. Bigfoots are protectors of the forests and are non-violent pacifists unless unnaturally provoked into a response. Like if someone tries to shoot one, then they'll rip you limb from limb.

But what would they gain by doing so and keeping up the charade for so long?

The same applies to people who unironically think the earth is flat, literally nothing would change except our understanding of the world around us.

I see your false trips Bigfoot you son of a bitch, I'll plug your big ass with lead yet

>But what would they gain by doing so and keeping up the charade for so long?
Keeping political dynasties in place and keeping populations docile.

MANY accounts are of unprovoked attacks and even the injuns claim the 'hairy men' came to steal and eat their children. They also kill people's dogs and otherwise attack without provocation. There's no such account where they are peaceful Ent-like protectors of nature who love all creatures.

Yes, it's still more believable than an 8ft tall undiscovered primate species that has left no hairs, droppings, bones, bodies, fossil records, any trace of any kind

>successfully fake the moon landing and fool everyone
>let’s fake it repeatedly and with clearer footage each time
>

Literally nothing would change because 99.9999999% of the world is made up of irrelevant plebs who's lives will never have any meaningful impact on the world anyway. Think about it, if there was definitive proof tomorrow that the earth was flat would it make a blind bit of difference to your life?

>The discovery of a new ape species would being the establishment political system to its knees
Yikes

The post you're responding to is in response the moon landing hoax.

Don't argue with them. There is LITERARY nothing you can say that can't be mental- gymnastics'ed away.
That's the beauty of living outside of reality

>yfw a cartoon frog did exactly that

Attached: 1560312751924.jpg (251x242, 26K)

Lmao, I bet you don't think Jews are evil child sacrificing cannibals either. Pathetic.

youtu.be/xb9YcIlkl_c

Attached: uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh.jpg (400x300, 21K)

See, this is the point of ridiculous conspiracies. Le moon landing and Bigfoot are there to distract from the actual secrets and paint anyone that believes them as crazy

dude, you aren't important enough to make up lies for

it's the masses as a whole that are important not an individual

the masses as a whole aren't important enough to lie to, it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to 99.99999999% of people if the earth was flat or if bigfoot existed

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT TRY TO EMULATE THE GAIT OF THE CREATURE IN THAT VIDEO...IF YOU DO IT SUCCESSFULLY YOU WILL NOT LIKE THE OUTCOME...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...FUCK

kek did you hurt your back