Is cinematography the most important thing?

Is cinematography the most important thing?

Attached: 1561075686904.jpg (924x924, 181K)

It’s the only thing.

No. Remember the SACK method
Order of Operations
Script ×
Acting +
Camera =
Kino

Tone.

Dumb scriptfag

who

If I watch a movie with good tone but bad cinematography I'd rather play it as a video game. If I watch a movie with good script but bad cinematography I'd rather read a book.

If a movie has wonderful cinematography but nothing else, at least I can stare at it because that's why I'm choosing to watch a movie in the first place.

how do i get a gf like this

be an opiate addicted soviet skinhead

i can do that

There is no right answer as to what is the most important aspect of making a good movie. It's different for every project. Generally the story (i.e. the script) is the most important. But sometimes is the special fx, sometimes the camera work, sometimes the lighting, sometimes the editing, sometimes the art design. There is no right answer.

Yeah man, do you know what I like about the godfather? The camera angles.

what is the most important instrument in the orchestra? Is it a violin? Is it a tuba?

Protip: they all have to play well otherwise something will sound like shit

go get em champ

Absolutely. Pure kino is about what looks good. Women understand this. Substance is shit. It's used for lesser auteurs who don't have a vision so they fill it with garbage human drama, dumb twists, and "metaphors".

my favorite thing about a movie is usually the music and looking at pretty people

I second this. The cinematography doesn't mean anything unless the script and acting are well done first. I almost hesitate to emphasize that the shots should first and foremost serve the narrative and thematic tones of the film or series, but given that many directors are choosing style over substance; it's really not a given anymore.

she looks like shes on heroin

be in poor parts of russia

no daria is pure

Attached: passable56.webm (1000x563, 1.67M)

script>acting>directing>cinematography

does she have a younger sister?

yes, it turns shit like this into kino

Attached: 91IMSX7RNsL._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 733K)