/got/

Come With Me and Take This General Edition

Attached: Come with me and take this thread.jpg (741x414, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNhRNExE4dY
youtube.com/watch?v=c37lPZilqGA
youtube.com/watch?v=nuumsvyRJQEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuumsvyRJQEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuumsvyRJQE
youtube.com/watch?v=0cb-C8vKvyE
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/86428317/#86428317
youtube.com/watch?v=af0dSZXGK9Q
archiveofourown.org/works/12158934/chapters/27593052
archiveofourown.org/works/18964825/chapters/45029218
youtube.com/watch?v=0XAk2hpuAQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous:

Attached: shrugs.gif (450x260, 990K)

Thread posted late, just barely, but I will always post for the One True King.

Attached: Stannis, King of all on tv.webm (720x480, 2.53M)

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 1558483051892.png (716x927, 740K)

Attached: 1502222629697.jpg (600x315, 29K)

You're a loyal poster, Davos

Attached: 1561163534380.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

If robert hadn't been such a shit head and actually kept his brothers close, how would things have changed?

They Tyrells probably would have got their roots in deeper but maybe Stannis would have been able to stop the Lannister cuckoldry

DRUMS

Attached: hqdefault (8).jpg (480x360, 18K)

Well that's one fewer /got/ thread to post in.

Attached: therearelegitimateclarityrelatedreasonstousetheoxfordcomma.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

>Stannis thread stays up
BASED JANNIES
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1557089941487.png (476x629, 96K)

Attached: 1558288553941.jpg (230x205, 12K)

I think this is last /got/ thread

I like danyfags, stannisfags and jonfags

Attached: 1553685598124.jpg (633x711, 23K)

>kills all plotlines in King's Landing
>turns the South into Cerseiville
>gets to be Queen for literally no reason
>peasants don't uprise for no reason
>does nothing for the last two seasons but exist while Jaime, Qyburn, and Euron do all the work
>is so obviously around due actress favoritism that she is absent from two episodes in a six episode season and is a corpse in one
Guess we should have gotten fAegon, huh?

Attached: game-of-thrones-cersei-lannister-miscarriage-00.jpg (1200x720, 156K)

COME WITH ME AND SAVE THIS BOARD

Attached: Stannis Enters the Thread.webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)

>Every problem westeros has ever had in the last one hundred years was caused by the crown being greatly weakend by the loss of dragons and being forced to rely on the lords to get anything done, which resulted in a very decentralized system that caused long, devastating civil wars
>lord tyrion, how do we fix this?
>simple, we establish a system that would effectively neuter the crown and enslave it to the lords while also allowing any half wit bastard with a big cock and a sack of gold to take the throne
>brilliant lord tyrion, there's no way this could ever go wrong

Then let it be a thread to remember

Attached: forthewaifu.webm (640x368, 590K)

>Because I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, baddieboy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I am fucked. I suck and I am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life. And I am not a pervert. If there's one twisted bastard in this family, it's this little blackmailer here. So congratulations, Bran. I've just officially outed you.
What did Littlefinger mean by this?

Attached: littlefinger-bran-chaos-ladder.jpg (768x511, 38K)

They buffed her up for 2 seasons just to shock the audience

I think he was declaring for Renly

Problems of Westeros actually stem from Targshit foreigners and their dragons thinking they can impose their rule on the Westerosi. Based Maesters, Lannisters, Baratheons and Arryns BTFO them, and will BTFO them again if need be.

jons a dipshit but kit seems alright

Attached: B628F5FF-7A65-49CB-92C9-C472E0918FBD.jpg (635x294, 84K)

This scene was really weird youtube.com/watch?v=HNhRNExE4dY

Don't blame my boy Jon for shitty writing

Attached: 2zn4i2inzp821.jpg (1486x1671, 1.07M)

Lannisters and Baratheons primarily kill Lannisters and Baratheons. They aren't a threat to true Targaryens.

Reminder that not only did Jon fail to defeat the Night King, he's probably one of the worst people in Westeros in terms of damage caused.

Attached: oppositejon.jpg (702x501, 125K)

Shit only went south after the dance, when the targs where left with land that was weaker than every other kingdom other than maybe the iron islands
Turns out it's quite hard to rule a continent when your walking WMDs die out

I really hate some of the normie takes regarding the finale.

>this show is full of morally grey characters! you're just mad your theory didn't pan out
Daenerys burned a city that had surrendered, was clad in black leather, has a scene with demon wings as symbolism, and made a Hitler speech. There was no grey here: the directors purposely framed her as a villain.

>she was always mad, remember x?
GRRM prides himself in writing about the human condition. Having a character (that's been around from the beginning) fall at the very end because of "madness" or shitty genes removes all agency the character ever had (not to mention is no different from "God did it" narrative that GRRM hates). Even if genes are an actual plot point, the show defines mad as "burning people alive as punishment" and hardly any other violent occurrence.
The show also has a bipolar portrayal of morality. Tywin burning Riverland towns is fine, Cersei blowing up the pope + queen reagent is fine, Jon faces no political repercussions from bringing Wildings in after the BotB is over. Only when Daenerys does anything is when the show stacks everyone against her.

i think got's total bungling of the leadup to for the watch/letting the wildlings through is when i officially dropped the show

Reminder that Jon mistreated his aunt and his direwolf for literally no reason. The second half of season 8 was only made possible by turning Jon into a dipshit.

Attached: 8uu5kv8tq2y21.jpg (600x908, 73K)

Why DID they kill jon if the wildlings where already through?
They didn't even try kicking them out or anything

Attached: 1560129961457.jpg (4456x2900, 2.5M)

If this is the last /got/ thread then remember your Queen's final command
youtube.com/watch?v=nuumsvyRJQEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuumsvyRJQEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuumsvyRJQE

Will you save Yea Forums for her?

>There was no grey here: the directors purposely framed her as a villain.
David and Dan not only did that, but also retroactively claimed that Daenerys was bad from the beginning. Keep in mind that George RR Martin told them the ending in 2013, after the first two seasons came out. D&D tried to frame Dany's actions as bad from the get-go, despite not knowing what she would do.

They knew for years that Daenerys would burn down King's Landing, and what did they do to build up to it? Make her more and more sympathetic to sell merchandise.

why are all white women so ugly?

>why are all british women so ugly?
ftfy

Maisie is the only ugly woman there

More D&D shit writing I'd guess. I haven't read ADWD yet, but the wiki sas:
> In the confusion resulting from Wun Wun's killing of Ser Patrek of King's Mountain, Jon is stabbed repeatedly by Bowen Marsh and other black brothers, including Wick Whittlestick, who attack in tears while muttering "for the Watch"

She's always been framed with double standard compared to other characters which made me see it coming, but it played out more ridiculous than I thought it could. She only killed 2 innocent people before that and that was for a practical purpose

They made the watch stabbing Jon into them being racist and stupid to whitewash Jon, but needed the wildlings past the wall

>Daenerys burned a city that had surrendered, was clad in black leather, has a scene with demon wings as symbolism, and made a Hitler speech
>They tried _________THIS HARD_________ to make her evil and still failed

It truly is amusing how Daenerys going bad was handled. Yea Forums hated Daenerys prior to her turning tsundere in season 7. Season 8 managed to turn a lot of the holdouts to Team Dany by railroading her into the Mad Queen ending.

If D&D knew for years what she was supposed to become, why whitewash her?

It's fucking wild how hard the normies bit on Dany turning. D&D used every trick in the book and I thought it'd be obvious even to the biggest droolers among them, but it really seems like people fell for it.

Attached: 1552994964800.jpg (818x1200, 175K)

>that video of the normie bar cheering when Jon kills her

Attached: 1558382356692.png (424x470, 140K)

lol

Attached: 1558536655188.png (866x906, 877K)

good, what the fuck did you expect?
she killed babies and kids in the street like it was the middle east

For no logical reason, after she won already. Jesus Christ, "Mad Targ Genes" is such a bullshit copout.

Threadly reminder to never trust a Stark, they are all oathbreakers and traitors.

Attached: Image3.jpg (1920x800, 402K)

Yeah we all know the writing is shit, but it's just like after Stannis burned his daughter at the stake, where the fuck do you take the character after that besides death?
Or the ramsasy "rape", or any number of shitty decisions made by DABID.

Attached: dabid.png (879x589, 620K)

Threadly reminder to never trust a Targ, they are all mad shits and idiots.
youtube.com/watch?v=0cb-C8vKvyE

Attached: Image3.jpg (850x1070, 147K)

Most people think it's retarded, everyone's shitting on the season, the normies who just turn their brain off watching aren't really relevant

I know D&D didn't like or understand Stannis, but why not have him win? Why not have him beat the Boltons and Cersei? Actress favoritism? Removing fAegon while having nobody to replace him with, makes the latter part of the show nonsensical. There is no conflict between Jon and Daenerys because Jon is completely on her side, until she becomes Dragon Hitler for no reason.

Maybe you shouldn't try to retardedly rule an entire fucking continent with medieval era tech, then?

Danytards are in such deep denial. Bitch will go mad in the books too. D&D Would never take such a risk. It's all GRRM.

And since Reddit loves Dany the most, kinda pathetic that redditors are trying to prop her up here.

but Jon is a targ.

>Threadly reminder to never trust a Targ, they are all mad shits and idiots.
>post pic of jon

Looks like you're into Reddit tastes, you should go back

Exactly

Her going mad in the books will actually make sense, also book Dany is a cunt anyways so no one gives a shit.

They decided to cast the most charming girl on earth to play Dany, that was the biggest mistake. Also she should've landed in westeros in season 7 and we could've had a real buildup to her turn.

Attached: MsmI2tF.png (1919x857, 2.29M)

Video's so dumb, not a single innocent in that video died

Dany is dying in the books to forge Lightbringer though

based and true

Attached: Thank you-[00.00.000-00.04.645].webm (720x1280, 2.21M)

Somebody not liking Daenerys is fine. But why put Jon through that? GRRM is literally foreshadowing Daenerys as Jon's soulmate (they dream about each other), but Jon has to kill her and become a kinslayer in the process. Why? Didn't Jon learn his lesson already with Ygritte? Why does Bran get to become king? What is the message?

>bitch will go mad in the books

>implying we'll ever find out

Besides, she already did go mad in the books. She haphazardly conquered three city states, tried to fundamentally change their whole way of life, and never bothered to try and train her rapidly growing team of carnivorous flying flame throwers who ended up wreaking havoc on her conquered populace. She's only like fifteen, too, so book Dany is way more efficient at becoming bonkers than princess eyebrows.

Conquering cities does not mean you are crazy, that's nonsense

There's no message. Assuming it happens in the books, it's literally just there for the shock value. GRRM isn't actually any better than dabid when it comes to themes and literary messaging

>They decided to cast the most charming girl on earth to play Dany, that was the biggest mistake
Literally this. D&D have a huge habit of writing to accommodate what they think the actor is good at, especially as there's less source material. Emilia was also only cast because she was able to lighten the mood during casting and they liked her so much, so dabid botching the leadup to the mad queen arc was kind of inevitable

>fuck overused tropes
>fuck black and white characters
>fuck being a good person makes you a good king
>lol here's a family of the most overused tropes and rpg characters you can find descended from a line of strong beloved competent kings
>lol this whole family are good guys wronged by all these greedy families that want to control them
>lol let's put two of these characters in charge of all the kingdoms because of how good and great they and their family are
George is a hack

I think Sansa being Queen in The North is D&D fanfiction, but if George actually intends for the North to be independent, he has written himself into a gigantic hole .

He 100% will make the North independent with the explanation that they're different from the rest, successfully resisted the rest until dragons, handled themselves well, were ruled fairly and wisely and things only got bad when outsiders started trying to control them. Starks are Mary Sues and Gary Stus and will only rise in power in the end

MADNESS! MADNESS AND STUPIDITY

Attached: madviserys.jpg (1287x684, 895K)

i hope george subverts and has every last stark scum burned alive

A Time For Wolves

In fat man's defense, there is something to be said for a work of fiction that does showcase the power of honor and morality in a more gritty and long-term way than you usually get, with more middleground gray characters as well. But yeah it's far less groundbreaking than some would have you believe

Sansa becoming Queen by oathbreaking and scheming but still being presented as unambiguously morally good like in the show would definitely not work with whatever message grrm is going for, so I'd also like to believe it's just fanservice from dabid

Are you retarded?
Northern independence is GRRMs idea, D&D dont care about it.
Robb tried in book 1 failed
Jon will try 2nd time fail
Sansa will try 3rd time and win
Read her last chapter in ASOS, Pretty much confirms she will be queen in north.
Martin also wrote there has never been a Queen in Winterfell. Obvious where it goes.
Also LF pretty much spells out that the FINAL conflict will be 3 queens - Cersei, Dany & Sansa. Just like in the show.
Aegon will die. Cersei will ally with Euron read Damphair visions.

I hate this dumb thinking - i dont like it so its fanfic.

MARTIN THE FATFUCK TOLD THEM THE COMPLETE ENDING YOU RETARDS.
EVERY MAJOR CHARACTER HAS SAME BOOK ENDING.

Martin fatfuck keeps talking about free north and numbskulls here think nothing will happen. Free north has been 100% confirmed since book 1 itself.

Fuck people here are so stupid, almost as dumb as reddittards.

I hope George realizes that was a mistake given this shit ending. He hoped not to disappoint like Lost and this is worse.. Not even Starkfags liked it.

If the beginning and end is the same as any other cliche fairy tale then the middle is pointless drivel that affected and meant nothing cause you could've cut it out or played it straight cliche all the way which would be shorter and gotten the same thing

Uh oh, the Sansafag has entered the thread.

> they're different from the rest, successfully resisted the rest until dragons
Every Kingdom was different and independent before dragons, Dorne wasn't even conquered by the Targs, they formed an alliance that's why the Dornish rulers are called Princes and Princesses

deluded cretin

Says the Sansafag. This is the crazy Sansafag who thinks the Starks deserve a special exemption for no reason.

Keep typing. You will only reveal your true nature by doing so.

I'm not a sansafag but it's inevitable, she will queen

AFFC Cersei
The High Sparrow steepled his thin hands. "I have had the selfsame thought, Your Grace. Just as Maegor the Cruel once took the swords from the Faith, so Jaehaerys the Conciliator deprived us of the scales of judgment. Yet who is truly fit to judge a queen, save the Seven Above and the godsworn below? A sacred court of seven judges shall sit upon this case. Three shall be of your female sex. A maiden, a mother, and a crone. Who could be more suited
to judge the wickedness of women?"

Shows us Cersei will be defeated by another woman.

Maiden SANSA
MOTHER of dragons DANY
Crone Cersei who is old now and no longer young & beautiful.

Next chapter is SANSA
What little peace and order the five kings left us will not long survive the three queens, I fear."
"Three queens?" She did not understand.
Nor did Petyr choose to explain. Instead, he smiled and said, "I have brought my sweet girl back a gift."

The sweet girl is Sansa. The gift is Winterfell. The author has already told you the ending.

A Dance with Dragons - Daenerys III
. "I might have cause to fear the Sons if they saw me wandering alone through the streets, but only if it was night and I was naked and unarmed. They are craven creatures."
"A craven's knife can slay a queen as easily as a hero's. I would sleep more soundly if I knew my heart's delight had kept her fierce horselords close around her. In Qarth, you had three bloodriders who never left your side. Wherever have they gone?"

Number 3 again. The hero is Jon snow. Dany will be alone and unarmed when Jon will kill her. Jons knife will kill Dany.

It's all there. Stop blaming D&D yes they are hacks but these ideas all are Martin's. He is the one to blame.

checked.
DIGITS FOR STANNIS!!

Attached: 1554996566277.gif (500x240, 1.93M)

>Get away from /got/ for a few days
>Wonder if it got banned by the jannies
>It's still here
I guess I can't free myself just yet.

Attached: 1558904901060.jpg (599x636, 31K)

>the Wildlings are at camp, showering Jon with gifts and the songs of their people
>Jon smiles, enjoying this valuable cultural experience
>a cry is heard in the distance
>suddenly, the camera pans to the thundering stampede of a thousand men on horses
>we see Stannis driving the men to fight by cracking a flaming whip
>"FORM RANKS, YOU DOGS"
>in the distance, Wildling women and children are burning, the soundtrack a high screaming wail
>"TAKE THE WOMEN FOR OUR THRALLS," Stannis shouts, "FEED THE BABES TO THE FIRES"
>"Yes," cries Davos, "R'hllor hungers!"
>Jon looks on, his face grief-stricken
>"Seven save us," Jon whispers, "he's even making the women and children pay the Iron price!"

Attached: 1559003534736.jpg (400x400, 50K)

>never bothered to try and train her rapidly growing team of carnivorous flying flame throwers who ended up wreaking havoc
threadly reminder that Kelly C is fundamentally a rottie thotty.

/got/'s day will come, and then we will be free. But today is not that day.

Attached: 1546618978893.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

ned must have been pretty strong to wield such a comically large sword

You do realize House Stark is Martin's favorite right?

And if you are so smart how do you think Martin will end the books? Tell us your ending instead of whining about Starks.

you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

Reddit still forcing their pro-Dany narrative?

the last words ever spoken on game of thrones were “the queen in the north” remember that

FUCK REDDIT

I thought it was tyrion's story about the brothel and the jackass

Not nearly as strong as Ser Arthur Dayne, Sword(s) of the Morning

Attached: 1554143256047.png (1794x1080, 1.62M)

ned has big sword, so it's like 1.5
but what if we give arthur TWO swords?!
DABID

Sansa Stark: queen in the north

Carol Danvers: most powerful avenger

Shuri: smartest person in the world

Rey: first female Jedi

Yea Forums: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Stannis Dany Emilia Trump wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whine bitch mmoan

Attached: BRIE--D9J666dXoAAkGsK.jpg (1080x1128, 390K)

Then George has a mountain to climb if he wants us to believe that the North is special and deserves independence over Dorne.
Sansafag insanely goes on a tirade against people who don't exist. Sansafag thinks the Starks are special and deserve independence just because.

I want a Dance of the Dragons spinoff show with based Mushroom as the main character.

>You do realize House Stark is Martin's favorite right?
I do. Have I given any indication to the contrary?
>And if you are so smart how do you think Martin will end the books? Tell us your ending instead of whining about Starks.
I do not think his ending won't happen, but I also do no like his ending. How are the Starks supposed to secede without every other kingdom seceding?

He also has a mountain to climb to make Bran being king believable. Fat fuck probably has a hundred mountains to climb on that one.
I'm starting to think he's a hack, bros...

>not a single innocent in that video died
How can you completely ignore the fucking children burning in the fuck street?
>two stannis
Dance could be good, I'm only worried about breaking the budget with all the dragons.

Attached: two stannis.jpg (570x755, 118K)

STANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNIS

Attached: stanniswarrior.jpg (2048x1024, 664K)

You think the Disney ending of the Starks ruling everything is anti-reddit? HA HA HA HA! Sansafag, you are truly delusional.

Dany Trannies HATE kids.

B A S E D

Attached: stannisking.jpg (460x262, 31K)

FOR STANNIS

Attached: 14322387688.jpg (1251x707, 159K)

Reddit is filled with white males who love Jon Snow and Stannis. Also love Dany.

Reddits most hated characters are Sansa, Arya & Catelyn. All women.

Being a Sansa or Stark fan is as anti-reddit as can be. Being a Jon or Stannis or any white male fan is PURE 100% Reddit.

Now fuck off back to freefolk scum.

go figure, it's cuz they can't have any

Normalfags would we eat The Dance up. HBO seems to be pretty happy to just throw money at the series, so I'm surprised we're getting Long Night shit when the response to S8 has been so horrid.

sup chad

Attached: typical stannis supporter.jpg (1102x866, 179K)

Fat, lunatic girl creates a narrative where everybody loves Daenerys and everybody hates Sansa--the biggest self-insert, Diseny princess on the entire fucking show.

You are truly delusional.

>not liking the Starks
Very cringe

>Arya
I am fairly certain r*ddit has always loved the goblin ninja.
I will hand it to you that salsa is very much more tumblr than reddit though, just have to look at the amount of fanfics to confirm that one.

how is it possible that british men can be so attractive but british women are gross af? pic related

Attached: angloman.jpg (1280x960, 175K)

Long Night was already in the works, they had no idea that the reception for the show would be as bad as it was for S8.

If anything this could be a good thing, now the show has to carve out it's own piece of Yea Forums history and not rest on the laurels of /got/
it has to actually be a good show or it will be made fun of forever, and plus there are no books to go off of so everyone will be in the dark besides usual seasonal spoilers

>reddit hates arya
are you fucking insane?
arya is reddit as fuck.
dany is far more hated than arya.

Alys Karstark is the greatest rack in Westeros.

Attached: 1983648973.jpg (798x1200, 157K)

>"Actually Sophie I was thinking you could take the picture this time. Thanks".

so this is the power of danytrannys, alas I truely see

>greatest rack in Westeros
>death scene cut

The reaction to the prequel's setting seemed pretty lukewarm even before season 8 aired.

I wonder how much the response to this last season is going to influence the direction on the new show. Someone at HBO has to be wondering if they've made a mistake.

Clearly D&D expected one last tit-wank out of her and she didn't pony up.

Attached: 1283748273.jpg (225x225, 8K)

What fans want does not matter. Season 8 is upon us, user. And season 8 is trash. I would sooner my boyz die fighting for the winds of winter than alone and hungry with the show, weeping tears that freeze upon their cheeks. No one writes fan fic quite like Dave and Dan. As for me, my HBO NOW subscription is expiring. This will be my last show. Let me bathe in Dan and Daves blood before I die. I want to feel it spatter across my face when my axe bites deep into a Dans skull. I want to lick it off my lips and die with the taste of it on my tongue.

I mean I was personally interested, but that is only 1 person, in terms of these threads we were petty pro Night King
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/86428317/#86428317
As for other people and normalfags, who knows.
I still can't get over the fact that the Night King one shotted a fucking Dragon without a running start. Shit kept me thinking how strong he really was, but S8 threw that all away.

Attached: 1502920537924.webm (422x240, 1.51M)

Crone Cersei who is old now and no longer young & beautiful.
They said the judge is a crone, so resurrected Cat maybe?
She's certainly no long young and beautiful.

>Stannis thread
nice OP.

Attached: gettyimages-76572309-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 1.58M)

>I still can't get over the fact that the Night King one shotted a fucking Dragon without a running start.
GODS HE WAS STRONG THEN

Attached: 154392562521476943.jpg (950x534, 50K)

Night king should've won

GODS HE WAS BASED ELDER GOD TIER THEN
yes, yes, well done user, HOWEVER flying goblins

Attached: derp king.jpg (430x460, 44K)

PREPARE TO LAND.
the jannies have played their trick, they can't do it twice.

Attached: 1987438957.jpg (1066x761, 54K)

>You now remember Bronn laughing at Dickon's name despite the word "dick" not being present in the Westerosi vocabulary as a descriptor for penis

Attached: dickon.jpg (3072x5120, 1.58M)

but the Hound taught Tormund the work "dick" in S7?

Do you want to suck my dick, is that it?

>the dwarf
>they can only play once
t. 140 IQ autist who remembers stupid shit
youtube.com/watch?v=af0dSZXGK9Q

Attached: stan.jpg (488x336, 17K)

t. 134 IQ autist
you remembered it better

Attached: 19847598327.jpg (1096x761, 62K)

Was about to cum in my wife for the purposes of reproduction but I saw this thread and needed to stop by and thank OP for being a based loyal Stannisbro. Thanks, OP.

Attached: 6F184552-67DC-4849-87A9-0215828B31CE.jpg (474x711, 81K)

>Was about to cum in my wife for the purposes of reproduction
see, this is how a man serves King Stannis Baratheon, by siring Stannermen in the name of the One True King

KING IN THE NORF

Attached: 3AE3AAF1-C5EF-4B06-A5EC-DEA7EA6CA7FF.jpg (2560x1703, 623K)

>Stannis would be a terrible king, most likely, because he lacks the feeling for the common humanity over which he's supposed to rule.
Bravo you fucking hacks and bravo george

>He corrected the spelling
Based, very based.

t. Davos

Attached: busy man davos.png (1300x685, 179K)

Predict TWoW release date.

Attached: 1561017026104.jpg (640x1040, 107K)

He's dying

July 2020

Post your fave fanfics bros i love marg & sansa stuff so comfy

Sansa gives her chocolate ice-cream a long lick, a little careless, as her eyes are all for Margaery sunning herself beside her and licking her own vanilla with broad, deliberate strikes, glancing back at Sansa, winking.

The inevitable happens, and a glob of melting chocolate swirl falls just between her breasts.

'Oh no,' Margaery says, 'should I help with that?'

Before Sansa finds her words, Margaery's already helping her, licking the dropped ice-cream off, then taking the cone and spilling more, ruining Sansa's bikini-top. Sansa doesn't care, because Margaery's kissing her now bare breasts, and the day is not ruined.

But they're not pure and good like our heroes the Starks and the North. Dorne is full of lustful people who use poisons and plot to put their own in power in Westeros and have decade long nefarious schemes to get revenge. And in their past have been wilfully ignorant or supported atrocities of their people like the Wyls.

Once the laughters died, they all went back to their previous conversation as Theon left the table to get another beer. Sansa managed to carry the conversation with Yara and Robb while keeping an eye on Margaery at the same time. Her girlfriend was engaged in a conversation with some co-worker of hers. She was all smiles and chuckles and touching the man’s arm every now and then.

Sansa knew Margaery was a flirt. It was her nature. Even when she wasn’t trying to, she still got people to think she had a more than friendly interest on them. Like this man, whoever he was, that was clearly excited at the amount of attention he was getting from the beautiful brunette. Sansa could bet the poor idiot was thinking he stood a chance. Probably picturing himself bending her girlfriend over his desk and fucking the shit out of her.

Sansa never minded it, she wasn’t the jealous kind and she knew Margaery didn’t do it intentionally. Most times. There were times she’d be extra flirty to try and make Sansa jealous just so Sansa would fuck her extra hard when they got home. And Sansa was pretty sure this was one of these times. She could tell by how Margaery looked at her and bit her lip before turning back to the guy and laugh at something he said, touching his forearm longer than necessary.

And Sansa would play along. She would pretend to be mad and she would take Margaery like the world was about to end. She would remind Margaery who she belonged to and Margaery would beg her to do so.

Sansa knew her girlfriend was probably wet already and it wouldn’t be long until she came back to their table, telling her they should leave because ‘it was getting late and she was tired’. Sansa smirked to herself at the thought and turned her attention back to her brother, who was telling her something about his wife.

nah December 2020 for the Christmas release
screencap this

When Margaery finally got tired of faking interest in the nameless man, she came back to the table and took a seat next to Sansa, kissing her. Sansa kept her eyes open just so she could see the disappointment in the guy’s face when he saw them kissing and she had to hold back her laughter.

As to be expected, Margaery asked her to leave but this time, Sansa didn’t grant her wish. She would make her wait as a punishment for teasing her for almost an hour and in front of their friends. Sansa would have her squirming in her seat, all hot and bothered and needy, until she decided she had enough.

And Margaery knew how cruel Sansa could be when it comes to teasing. She could tease her for hours, bringing her close to the climax and stopping just before Margaery could reach it. And people think she’s so sweet and innocent. Margaery thought to herself. If only they knew.

It wasn’t long until Sansa’s warm hand began caressing her bare thigh. Sansa would slide her hand up and up, until she reached the hem of Margaery’s skirt and them she would stop and move it down to the brunette’s knee. Once and again. Getting Margaery hornier and hornier with every touch.

“Margaery,” Daenerys called when she realized the younger woman had spaced out. “where did your mind go, girl?”

Before Margaery could reply, Sansa turned her head her way. “Are you ok, baby?”

Margaery wanted to scream that no, she was not ok! She was horny as hell and aching for Sansa’s touch and for her fingers, and tongue, and for her cock! She tried to get ahold of herself as Sansa moved her hand a little higher, under her skirt. So close to where she needed her the most.

“I'm fine.” She said, smiling. “Just tired. Really tired.” She looked right at Sansa while saying this, letting her girlfriend know she needed to go home.

Has George Arf Arf Mutton introduced too many moving parts for him to follow up on and successfully tie up all of them in 2 books?

>Post your fave fanfics bros
could you just post a link? not that I don't want to read it but I'm just gonna hide the post so the thread doesn't look like shit with multiple walls of text, one wall per user is fine, but 3 from a single one is a little much

>d&d knew bran would be king
>Gave hours of screentime to sam dicking around in the citadel for no reason instead

2020 but the story will get so large that there will be more books planned by then and ADOS will never be released

Posting fanfiction on Yea Forums is a new low for me, but fuck it.

archiveofourown.org/works/12158934/chapters/27593052

> Swayed by the powerful words of a dying queen, Stannis Baratheon takes in baby Daenerys Targaryen as his ward. In the North, Eddard Stark is ordered to raise Jon Snow to wed and dishonor the Targaryen princess, by bringing bastard blood into her line, and ending the Dragons forever.

Attached: 061b0b0dff3a85976a13936da8f59d125a732916r1-1911-1277v2_hq.jpg (1024x684, 66K)

I remember one user asking in here for the firewyrm fanfic weeks ago. I could write something if there's still any interest

>Eddard Stark is ordered to raise Jon Snow to wed and dishonor the Targaryen princess
>bringing bastard blood into her line, and ending the Dragons forever.
only fucking Ned knows the abomination incest about to ensue, he'd never let it go down, but it be funny to speculate regardless

I'd prefer if you don't, hate to be the one to say it but this thread is peak comfy hours right now I assume because danyposters went to sleep and the thread is for the most part was actual old 2012-2014 /got/ generals used to be like

Test

any GoT related fanfic can generally be disregarded as pure trash if it is any of the following
>over 10k words
>modern au
>alternate timeline, especially if divergence is pre-series
>gay or lesbian
>uses a single out-of-place word e.g. "okay"
>based off the show
>involves time travel
trust me I know these things

congrats you are not banned

based, you're right about everything there, it is known

Attached: TFW it is known.png (600x469, 252K)

>>over 10k words
These are amongst the worst to me but for a different reason. They almost always get abandoned, especially the smut or harem ones

Depends on how many POVs he kills in Winds or if certain characters just stop being POVs at some point.

Honestly, any fanfic involving a character whose POV we're familiar with is probably gonna suck. The people writing this shit never seem to bother to sit down and note what differentiates one POV from another, so it all comes out bland and samey.

they're trash because anyone who is compelled to write that much is usually doing it out of pure wish-fulfillment and anyone who shits out that much writing so quickly probably isn't very good at it

What does Dany smell like?

and to add to that they're also worse for the same reason taller people are more likely to develop cancer/tumors; the more space there is for something to go wrong, the more likely something is to go wrong
in a 20k word story there is very likely going to be something that feels so jarring and out of place based on the source material that it just ruins the whole thing, in a 100k word story there are probably going to be dozens of moments like that

lilac and gooseberries, of course

Attached: 1559589018882.png (960x539, 412K)

>The dead man was one of Ramsay’s favorites, the squat, scrofulous, ill-favored man-at-arms called Yellow Dick. Whether his dick had actually been yellow was hard to determine, as someone had sliced it off and stuffed it into his mouth so forcefully they had broken three of his teeth. When the cooks found him outside the kitchens, buried up to his neck in a snowdrift, both dick and man were blue from cold.
You know remember user not reading ADWD

you ruined his fun

Attached: bronn kek.gif (320x283, 1.12M)

archiveofourown.org/works/18964825/chapters/45029218

looks kinda promising, isn't updated frequently tho

Why weren't you there to protect her? She died alone and terrified

Attached: what the frick bro.webm (854x480, 2.85M)

god I wish that were me

If you're Dickon, is there any reason why you wouldn't decapitate Bronn right then and there ? You're the son and heir of the new Lord Paramount of the Reach, and some upjumped cutthroat laughs at your name to your fucking face. Hell, even Randyll Tarly would be justified in killing the cunt. What's Jaime going to do once his pet sellsword gets killed, duel them ? Good luck with that.

Fuck Stannis and Fuck Jon Snow

Attached: inthecourtofthedragonqueen.png (528x643, 454K)

Season 8 Jon would probably stand by and watch this happen, if we're being honest.

>Emilia is the only one genuinely smiling.
>Everyone else has a smirk or a forced half-smile.

Why are most actors such pretentious dicks?

Attached: danysmoke.png (1987x2048, 2.81M)

>Fuck Jon Snow
In her dreams.

Her life is by far the fakest of the bunch.

>I assume because danyposters went to sleep
it was a good respite while it lasted 2bh

Books will never come out

Explain

why are you the way you are?

Attached: SEC_609987541.jpg (644x338, 45K)

Did the show have Jon do anything as LC, can you name one decision he made when in charge? In the books at least, he gets some shit done.
>fixes and refills the abandoned castles
>strikes a deal with Tycho to refinance the watch
>advises Stannis on gaining the mountain clans’ support and tells him not to take dreadfort
>creates House Thenn
>installs a fucking greenhouse

I'm thinking Bran will stop being a POV once he makes the shift to being the Three Eyed Raven. The show made me feel like once he makes it back to Winterfell, we'll only get to read about how people perceive him. Seeing through his POV at that point would give too much away about what is actually going on.

Attached: 1557369705183.jpg (1325x1170, 104K)

Bran and Jon both wont be POV's anymore imo, and if they are the POV's will get very crowded in the last book.

Jon's POV will switch to Dany once they meet, and Bran will probably just be whoever is around him at the time, Sam or Sansa, or even Jamie.

Bronn's survival is one of many suspension-of-disbelief breaking elements of the plot. Tyrion should've just executed him as soon as soon as he was without any power.

damn even maisie looks alright there

Attached: danydisgusted.jpg (776x787, 166K)

homo if you wouldn't fuck all 4 desu

I'd fuck Kit over Maisie.

>Jon, please fuck me. I would do anything for you.
>Sorry, Dany. D&D don't know how to get to George's shit ending. I have to mistreat you now.

Attached: 9h5qmq0p9fz21.jpg (1280x853, 124K)

Attached: yoda2.jpg (607x10000, 750K)

I mislike this mummer's farce.

In my dreams, I kill them every night. A thousand deaths will still be less than they deserve

Attached: Finale Theories Subverted.png (1426x1703, 756K)

Surely you jape.

I know it's supposed to be funny but this fills me with terrible sorrow

>But now she loved another even more—their child.
>Would it be a girl, or boy? How could she tell Jon? Should she tell him? They were the thoughts that plagued her at night as the Army of the Dead approached and there was the most important question of all—would she survive to bring the child into the world?
>Would any of them survive?
>“You’re going to be a father.”
>She blurted it out as calmly as possible as Jon was hunched over a table looking at a map of the North, contemplating the Night King’s position from visions that Bran saw. His head popped up slowly from the hunch he had been in, turned around completely to face her, and Dany waited for the reaction.
>"I will never father a bastard," he said carefully. "Never!" He spat it out like venom.

> Liking Jon

Attached: 31n4rt.jpg (500x841, 88K)

Only George's self-insert gets a happy ending romantically. Jon can go fuck himself and settle for a wildling (if he even gets that).

Why would their child be a bastard? He is King in the North. She is already a Monarch in Meereen. This doesn't make sense

> Book Dany is a cunt

For her dream of being a based tradwife or because she actually gave a shit about people other then herself or for giving voluntarily up her badboy chad lover to marry someone she didn't like to try to bring peace (do you know how loathe any teenage girl would be to do that) or maybe her all but shutting down the slave trade across Essos.

Yeah she fucked up with not leaving a garrison at Astapor and it went to shit but it was literally the most evil place I've ever read about so she did nothing wrong destroying it.

Even as a Briennefag, I bend the Knee to Stannisfags and will fight back against the Danyfags

Attached: 1560964902646.jpg (1440x960, 127K)

Your grace the Sansafags and Jannies are the true enemy if for now we could make peace with the Danyfags...

Attached: 1558591738623.png (345x512, 258K)

a royal bastard, and they won't marry cause "she's too strong" for him

I'm a Myrandafag. will you fight me?

Attached: Myranda.jpg (310x465, 52K)

>a royal bastard, and they won't marry cause "she's too strong" for him
B-bu-but Dany is going to impose her will on Jon! Just you wait and see!

>SNOWWWWWWW! YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME! I'LL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!

Attached: shocker.jpg (637x355, 30K)

>Get Baelor Breakspear, the guy touted as likely being the greatest king since Jahaerys I, killed over some Dornish pussy
>turn Aegon into a commons loving wimp which leads to his reign being plagued by problems with the Lord's which leads to his obsession with getting dragons back which leads to everyone burning to death
>only save the crazy incest Targs at Summerhall and none of the good ones
Dunk was a mistake

Attached: 4bcaf8211cc31a141498258941c63630.jpg (1800x2767, 560K)

Why would Brienne become a Kingsguard for Bran and not for Sansa, the woman she swore her sword to?

She has no idea how to train the dragons she tries but in the books one person has only ever ridden one dragon (even if they had more). None have lived for centuries and her only education was through Viserys who she knows was completely full of shit.

She only tried to rule Mereen directly, Astapor was a completely evil place so it was sacked but yes went to shit. She spares Yunkai because they didn't torture children but this is a mistake... she tries real hard to compromise with the traditions of Mereen.

how did a 5% targ beat a 100% targ, GRRM is a hack

Attached: 15182908123.webm (480x268, 2.35M)

She's a dirty slut who sleeps with dogs

Maisie has a genuine beautiful happy smile which reflects her personality

>Why can't Jon and Daenerys just marry?
>Well, uh, the Starks don't like incest... what are you doing?
>I am googling Westeros's views on incest.
>No! Take my word for it!
>It says here that Starks have married uncle to niece and that Ned's parents were cousi--
>ENOUGH! Nobody will question our explanation.

Attached: mOnvOJG.png (2271x2380, 298K)

She swore her sword to "the stark children"

Additionally Sansa is a lying whore and its cold up north

Attached: 1536409939812.png (1280x720, 373K)

>tfw you realize D&D are a Zack Snyder figure in that they are good at adapting completed works and adding small bits of their own but shit at writing plot-defining parts that fundamentally affect the themes and essence of the story

Attached: chad stags vs virgins dragons.png (2518x1024, 204K)

bravo nolan?

Remind you of anything?

Attached: 1530072554338.png (1280x536, 1.07M)

Maario Naharis

Attached: maario naharis.png (477x318, 290K)

i wonder how different his GOT would have been

Attached: happy.jpg (640x640, 240K)

So lets be optimistic and assume Winds really will come out before fatty's self-set convention deadline - How far will it really progress the story? On what note will it end? Where will all the characters be?

DUN WAN EET to get archived early

Attached: 1537656783461.png (197x189, 47K)

>DABID, DABID, WHAT IF THE NIGHT KING BURNS DANY DABID. IT'S A METAPHOR DABID, JON GOES CRAZY DABID, GET THE CRAYONS!

Attached: 8912376123.webm (244x200, 495K)

I still can't believe people liked this character

Attached: apparently-lyanna-mormont-was-supposed-to-appear--2-26834-1556661688-12_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 27K)

they could've made a great scene by just having the giant smash her head in instantly but naaaahhhh they had to turn the zombie sentient to give her her moment for normies to cheer at

Cute

I looked for you in the catalog

Attached: 1557170954593.png (1000x559, 539K)

amazing how they managed to butcher such an easily adaptable scene

The winner of the game of thrones will be shireen, from her line the baratheons will rule for hindreds of years

Now that the dust has settled, was Joffrey a good king?

Now that the dust has settled

Was Joffrey really tired?

Once his based impulses got stamped out, he might have been. Tywin called all the shots, anyway. He's probably glad Joffrey died so he didn't have to deal with the little shit. Tommen is basically Joffrey without the homicidal urges.

Attached: tywin.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

His idea for a royal standing army is the only possible way the Iron Throne could be maintained in a post-dragon world.
In hindsight D&D made him seem like a genius with just a couple of extra little oc scenes.

Also him being concerned about the dragons when everyone else was convinced they were the size of housecats (well Varys probably knew the truth but he was playing his own game).

>Jon finds a dragon egg instead of Ghost
what changes?

Attached: armor.jpg (994x1200, 206K)

Ned kills the baby dragon immediately, then sends Jon to Essos before Robert can march north and kill them both.

Yes, him being cruel was literally just St*rk/Tyrion propaganda

Winds ends with the wall coming down and Jon and Dany having already met.

>jon will never have a white dragon

Attached: 1557000774197.png (578x878, 307K)

Attached: rrraa.webm (450x386, 163K)

Yeah, because before that they were just 7 Kingdoms at peace with each other right?

>lets just ignore arya baking her enemies into pies
>sansa watching her enemy eaten alive by hounds
>jon hangs his enemy (also a child with justified hatred of wildlings)

I can see plenty of ways for Bran to end up on the throne. Same with nearly all the major POVs from the start of the story.

Are you implying he could even hatch it?

Using the hot springs of winterfell of course

>The smoke and ash clouded his eyes, and in the sky he saw a great winged snake whose roar was a river of flame. He bared his teeth, but then the snake was gone
He's gonna get a dragon because he is the dragon

He's gonna get Rhaegal which is lame, i want Jon with a pale dragon.

We may have our disagreements on /got/, but can we all agree that Sam is a cunt?

Attached: samwell.jpg (900x503, 15K)

He's the most pathetic self-insert i ever seen

>That's what season 8 is, isn't it? Forgetting, and being forgotten. If we forget where we've been and what we've done, we're not good characters anymore, We're just subverting expections. Our memories come from books. Our stories aren't just stories. If I wanted to erase the world of ice and fire, I'd start with Jon and Daenerys

So, I read about the ending. Why Snow is at wall exactly? Who is there to defend against?

yes hes a complete mess

Based

Grumpkins and snarks

the second night king of course, the long night can't just end in one night, they'll soon be back, and in greater numbers.

Attached: 361823513.jpg (209x241, 8K)

i thought going north of the wall during winter was borderline suicidal even not including the white walkers
youtube.com/watch?v=0XAk2hpuAQI

So is he guarding the realm against cold?

it's cool bro winter only lasted a single night and then a month or two later for another single day in king's landing

D&D defy fake leakers through pure incompetence and laziness. They are impossible to predict.

Attached: IMG_20190621_220314.jpg (1080x911, 152K)

Tyrion killed Kings, Queens, Hands and Lords casually

He of course has to deal with the con- aaand there's nothing

>tfw all we got was shitty spoilers for the book ending and the book ending itself is bad

What Kings, Queens and Lords did Tyrion kill casually?

The book ending is bad and George doesn't know how to get to it. All hail king Bran, the 11-year-old! LMFAO

>jon enter the thrones
>dany turns and starting walking towards him
>suddenly a wall breaks
>a giant runs inside and violently sweeps jon aside
>turns to dany and says
>"Come with me if you want to live"

Attached: bat.png (640x480, 903K)

So how's Drogon gonna go from horse sized to Ancalagon the black city destroyer in 2 books

Pops!

Attached: MV5BOWViZjAwYTAtZTllMy00NTNhLWIwNmItNDJjNTE5OWE1YmVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUyMTU0NDg@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Is he standing on a box?

Attached: 14BBF63D-6E2E-42F3-B2EE-B03A0D4FD851.jpg (2560x1642, 566K)

Old, but not obsolete.

Attached: terminator-film-sarah-hug.jpg (635x550, 31K)

He looks a lot older than 11

In the books?

>when you win an award and still don't give any fucks

Attached: alfie.png (166x149, 53K)

>mfw Gwen is the tallest one there

Also cringe at editing out dabid and dabid

6'3 and wears 6 inch heels. What a cunt

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Heres your King in the Norf bro

Attached: C1A69D32-5439-4B44-A4DD-353E517E2CAF.png (385x500, 344K)

>manlet detected

Back to rehab with you, Kit.

Attached: Kit-Harington-table-read-reaction-Sophie-1.jpg (580x363, 102K)

dude you posted sansa

Attached: georgeC.jpg (250x250, 10K)

I will start off by saying that I am 5'11". The vast majority of the people I come across are shorter than I am, and I live in America. Gwendoline Christie is 6'3"--taller than 99% of the population. And she wears heels. What is your point about her being the tallest person in a photoshoot?

>5'11"

Attached: emlolol.jpg (506x374, 69K)

Thats the pic for “why weren’t you there...”

I looked for you is this one

Attached: 06F6140B-AA79-4843-9808-9F2E7A9AB9F1.jpg (1200x630, 64K)

BY WHAT RIGHT DOES THE WOMANLET JUDGE THE WOLF. BY WHAT RIGHT

Attached: 1497502236591.png (808x805, 384K)

that five foot nothing womanlet has NO FUCKING RIGHT

Attached: angery.png (385x399, 291K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1557382583384.png (472x624, 144K)

Kit, pls.

Attached: 1560379238471.png (451x449, 262K)

Manlets to the stewards!!!

Attached: 6E8C10C7-F7B9-41F4-892B-3F14597F358E.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Reminder that if Brienne puts on Mellys necklace, she becomes Elizabeth Debicki

Attached: 1537824468230788540917.jpg (1405x1684, 694K)

>doesn't realize that only 18% of the population is actually taller than 6'0"

Attached: k3tG7Jn.png (1615x838, 54K)

Every man is at least 6'6" on the internet, user.

Population of what? If you’re a hot White girl, Asians and Indians literally aren’t people

White males.

Cope harder, manlet

Attached: danylol.gif (177x177, 1.8M)

THE MANNIS

Attached: gettyimages-76571464-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 1.53M)

>t. okcupid tier I'm 6'0"+ tall

Attached: 0_v380JFjER1YD2foo.png (488x415, 20K)

>mfw 5'11 is 180cm in europe
Heh, yurope wins again, burgers.

>early
never make a thread again

Dunk the Lunk

the best lady

I used to be 6' but now I'm 5'11". Fuckin hell.