What a coward

Attached: 28-weeks.jpg (593x320, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbpjH4XCG3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what exactly was he supposed to do

>wen you don't bring the kairds

>implying you wouldn't

Attached: nopenopenope.png (668x352, 187K)

ON THIS EPISODE OF TOP GEAR

28 months later when?

Save his wife

I would've done the same thing and so would you

how

the slightest contact with these things turns you, he made the right choice. if it were twd zombies he would be a coward

OP is a roastie don't engage with her

>soundtrack has four different in the house in a heartbeat remixes

Attached: powermove.jpg (525x478, 18K)

Sacrifice himself

Only good scene in this movie.
28 days was way better.
Americans ruin everything.

unironically true

get a knife, hole yourself in a tight hallway, get a shield, attack them one by one

so is this movie an epic allegory for Americans in Iraq and the general useless of the (((US armed forces)))?

no

>directed by spanish guy
>most actors are british
>americans ruined it somehow

what did he mean by this?

lol

it was also written by a british guy lol

He did the right thing, if he tried to save them he would have died too. Good thing he lived so that he could get even more people killed.

>cutting them open within arms reach
it takes one, count em ONE drop of blood to infect you

Soon breh. The screenplay is written they just need investors.

should he ask the infected to wait while he goes off to gather that stuff?

...and they all rush you at once, killing you.

>Not strutting around in a Phalanx with your boys

Attached: 1547863161577.jpg (960x960, 82K)

These are not the stupid filler zombies from The Walking Dead retard.

t. seething roastie that will be zombiefood when the day comes

could have thrown out a roundhouse kick at least

They're not zombies. They didn't eat her.

By doing action movie cliches for a pleb audience. Like she's about to get devoured by zombies and he rolls up in a Delorean with a 50 cal machine gun in one hand and RATARATARATAT kills all the zombies and says,
>get in there's no time to explain
and then all the fucking plebs clap their hands like retards because the movie did the thing they knew the movie would do, because sameness is comforting to the mentally disabled.

gods what a shitty movie, but i think i liked the last 10min

>Strutting around in a thousand pound r2d2 Gatling gun that is either stationary on a ship or stationary on a ground based platform

Based retard

T.phalanx subject matter expert/contractor

I unironically love this franchise and would welcome a third installment over the endless capeshit/A24 mcdonald's arthouse

He meant the unit formation you presumptuous fool.

But Imogen Gay Poots.

Attached: Imogen Poots bum.webm (854x792, 2.98M)

HAMMOND RUNS ACROSS A FIELD

kek

Reminder that they all would have survived if they didn't feel the need to save that kid.

kids ruin everything

poots and her gay little brother brought about the end of civilization. I wish the army just killed them after they escaped.

with the destiny's laser turrets

The scene where Paris gets overrun.

When I saw it at the cinema, some bloke in the audience shouted "Take that, Frenchies!" and the whole room started laughing.

France is hardly civilized.

that's what made this movie shit. it would've been better if the virus leaked someway different. The whole "let's go exploring!" shtick really left a bad taste.

The sad thing is that you couldn't even do a 28 months later or direct 28 weeks sequel in mainland europe anymore, because people would either think it was about the refugee crisis or not be able to distinguish the grounded post-apoc asthetics of 28 days later from normal 2019 europe.

Attached: migrant_camp.jpg (800x533, 115K)

ditch the kid and physically drag her away

Is this worth a watch?

28 days is still my favourite zombie movie of all time

>that scene where he kisses his wife, gets infected and beats the shit out of her
brutal

Attached: 1512509016278.png (747x686, 44K)

Why didn't he just let in the migrants?

What would 28 Months or Years Later even be about that wouldn't be a repeat of the first two movies? I remember reading somewhere Months would be set in Russia or Eastern Europe

First 10 minutes is one of the greatest zombie escape scenes of all time. Rest of film is wasted potential with boring characters and hollywoodified plot; still decently entertaining and watchable though. Pretty similar to the dawn of the dead remake really.

the eagles.

it was pretty tense when everyone was trapped and you knew there was about to be a slaughter

The genetic abnormality that makes his wife and son carriers to the virus is heterochromia.

Also, his sister gets infected in the helicopter and makes the pilot lose control, causing the crash.

You could probably make it about slavs in some isolated ex-bloc mining or farming city preparing defend themselves as rumors start coming in that the infection is finally headed towards them.
The start of the film would have the cast being warned about the infected approaching, but not being worried, since winter was about to set in, then taken by surprise when stragglers start showing up. Then the action would slowly ramp up as more and more started pouring in and murphy's law kicks in with the worst possible scenarios playing out (e.g. drinking water getting polluted with the virus, some people trying to escape to the mountains and getting intercepted), before the finale where the survivors realize that half of Europe, Russia and China have shown up on their door and they never had any chance of making a stand and have nothing left to do but fight to the end.

Attached: giphy.gif (410x306, 3.64M)

?? Wive's are pointless if no children are involved. ergo, she is REPLACEABLE. sorry, roasties, but if you don't do your duty of child-rearing and opt to risk your life for some creatura, you're on your own.

I like this idea a lot. I'm wandering what 28 Years Later would be like. No doubt Europe and the world would be a vastly different place, if civilization is still thriving again it would be cool seeing what sort of communities emerged post-Rage and how they've managed to come back from the brink of it.

Honestly, you would probably just stop with the '28 x later' bit after months and just do side stories in Europe or America, but if you really wanted to cash in on the name you could probably do a wacky genre mashup where Europe has reverted to a gritty post-apoc mix of medieval feudalism and mad max, with the virus making a come back as two tribes go to war. Or maybe that could be 28 decades later.

how?

Is that Richard Hammond?

I forget how did the disease start?

>movie where Europe is overrun by hordes of humanoids who attack anything without provocation and spread disease
documentaries about real life aren't as successful as blockbuster movies

Lmao, look at him he is probably malnourished as fuck because of little supplies. You think he can hold one of those and try to stab its head while its trying to kill him?

Dumbass scientists were showing chimps violent movies, shows, music videos, war atrocities (I think ) and also gave them injections of whatever, then not-Peta showed up and freed the animals.

28 years later
angry monkeys bit people and gave them superebola

Vegans ruined everything, as per usual

28 Centuries Later would be interesting. Not really.

seething materialists in 3, 2 1...

Didn't the kids escape through the Chunnel? You'd think the other end would have been barricaded.

>Only good scene in this movie.
>28 days was way better.

Unsurprisingly, the first scene of 28 Weeks was directed by Danny Boyle. The rest of the movie was the new director.

You won't need a new 28 movie once SuperEbola hits continental Europe.

The trailer was better than the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=cbpjH4XCG3c

we cant all be as cool as you I guess.

after 28 weeks later it wont ever happen.

that makes no sense; they set up a European rageocaust.

hmmmm

Attached: imogen poots mating dance.webm (1280x536, 2.86M)

her name completely turns me off from her. it's a weird feeling because she's one of the cutest actresses i've seen.

I JUST SHIT MY PANTS