Why are there so many swamps in this fucking game

Why are there so many swamps in this fucking game.

Attached: dark-souls-iii-pc-ps4-xbox-one_284705.jpg (1280x800, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2018-04-18-dark-souls-3s-originally-ended-with-a-fight-against-pointiff-sylvhan-and-played-out-very-differently
youtube.com/watch?v=11QTBeP5xRE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ul_ZRos42c0
youtube.com/watch?v=vVLq_Hni4FE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm so disappointed the whole game wasn't like the ringed city
The trailers and content shown before release all seemed like some chaotic fucking dystopia but then we just get swamps, lines cities, and tunnels.
Bosses were but the levels were so boring

Attached: Slave_Knight_Gael_Buffing.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

there's 3 right?

Swamps are the most kino environment

Attached: 1538868668941.jpg (822x960, 199K)

t. florida man

Cruxifiction Woods, Farron's Keep and Smouldering Lake.
There are swamp zones in Cathedral of the Deep and Irythrill of the Boreal Valley.
The DLC both have swamps.
I'm probably forgetting more of them.

ringed city has two and ashes also has one albeit it's tiny
Still don't know why they thought the final game in their dark fantasy trilogy needed fucking swamps
We needed more wastelands and cities of ruins not fucking SWAMPS

Forgetting profaned capital with the centipedes and hippo hands

I just started playing the DLC after not touching this game for like 5 months

who thought these guys were a good idea

Attached: angels-365b8.jpg (640x360, 43K)

They are cool but the one right in front of earthen keep is a piece of shit.

I really think Ringed City was rushed or they were just lazy or did not care about it a lot.
I mean the last thing you can do is give the Dark Soul to the little girl painter and that is it.
Plus Gael is pretty bland, both as a boss and as a character.

I loved Demon's Souls because of how fresh and original the environments felt but every souls game to follow (except Bloodborne) felt like it just copied the same design with different textures. Why do we need a swamp in every soulsborne?

There are lots of cut-content. Someone on Yea Forums posted them but I didn't save a copy.

That DLC sucks desu, apart from some boss fights

Dark souls 2 has SOUL

BloodBorne doesn't have a swamp.

No, unless you're a dressfag and want every piece of armor to be viable, Dark Souls 2 was by far the worst entry

>felt like it just copied the same design with different textures
It some cases it did.

pleb

broward county bitch

BUT MUH GEMS

This was the true pleb filter.

Attached: ds2theimage.jpg (1488x1052, 1.68M)

Absolutely, if you like it, you're a pleb

Go play your animu dress up

something something shinto subtext

>people defend dlc like AoA while shitting on DaS2 DLC
b-b-ut one boss fight justifies it being sit guys! Miyazaki can do no wrong!

Fuck off, retard.

Stop ruining this thread.

We're getting levels of repeating digits previously unknown to man

There is a poison area under the forest leading to the university with the worst types of enemies.

Gems were explicitly added to make No bonfire No death runs fun
Filthy estus drinker

It has the best gameplay of the series, but the worst story/world.

Everywhere is a fucking ruined cathedral/castle with the ash theme shoved down our throats. Every enemy is a dude in armour. It's just the same thing forever, soulless and pointless.
I really want to love it, but DS3 is "Please let us stop making Dark Souls": The Game

Best King

Attached: a61ccc195c118d63a1b9a292af4d560e--ivory-king-dark-souls-dark-souls-.jpg (736x434, 85K)

This will never not be a guy giving a thumbs up

Dark souls DLC is the best content out of any souls game period.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>as a both
how? literally the Pinnacle of 1v1 human fights, even ishinn's forgettable ass doesn't compare

Imagine being so autistic it begins to affect your ability to interpret text.

It's just a human with a big sword that throws magic orbs or disks at you every now and then.
Easy as fuck and less interesing that Soul of Cinder, and way worse that Sister Friede.

>not liking swamps

Attached: swamp posting.jpg (700x472, 52K)

DAMN i SURE DO LOVE SPAMMING THE DAGGER WEAPONART

SUCH CHALLENGING GAMEPLAY

I liked Gael's fight but sister friedel closely followed by midir were my favorits. I just wish we got to fight midir more along the way through the ringed city.

he has one attack where he throws discs and he does it rarely only in the second phase
The orbs come out passively, he doesn't do an animation for them.

This is Yea Forums

His main problem is he has nothing with good tracking at mid range. So all you have to do is throw pyromancies at him and roll back when he attacks.

I thought this was /pol/

Friedes second phase fucking ruins her, just boring bullshit where you have to slap a fat ass for 5 minutes for easy route or kite the fat ass around so you can attack friede.
Gale is just the perfect culmination of the 1v1 humanoid in souls games. He doesn't have obnoxious flurry's of attack that require a thousand rolls, he constantly moves around making the fight cover a good portion of the arena (which is the best in the whole series), and has a massive move set.

Pretty bland. The Sould of Cinder has a wide range of spells.
He's just another Guts. I rather have something like Midir or Manus.
The fact that he is difficult just because he has a trillion health doesn't make it any better.

You are lucky that the angels are patched now. On release they were fucking absurd.

In a world of "Here's half a game, buy DLC for the other half", it's refreshing to see FromSoft do DLC as it should. Something high quality (for the most part) but only supplementary to an already complete game.

>He doesn't have obnoxious flurry's of attack that require a thousand rolls, he constantly moves around making the fight cover a good portion of the arena (which is the best in the whole series), and has a massive move set.
All of this is wrong.
Did you even play the game?

>He doesn't have obnoxious flurry's of attack that require a thousand rolls
What about that not!Manus attack?

Soul of cinder is literally a glorified NPC fight with hardly any unique attacks
>just another guys
He's literally nothing like guts, he has a cape and a greatsword. Wow. I don't understand how that'd be a bad thing anyways. He's got a completely different moveset than another boss and properly develops throughout the fight instead of just getting some fire on his ass at half HP

>He's just another Guts
Griffith when?

Attached: Griffith.jpg (610x763, 108K)

You forgot the cape that turns into a pair of wings, the machine gun crossbow, and the fact that he turns from a cannibal beast to a big guy in phase 2. Also, Gael completes the theme of Gwyn ruining everything for nothing. The whole world is over, and the last two survivors are ashes from the fire and one of Gwyn's human slave knights.
He looks and acts far less human than the Soul of Cinder.

Me on the left.

Attached: king arthur-4.webm (800x332, 2.79M)

>game is a rushed broken mess
>"dude look at all the SOUL"
(You)

>Soul of cinder is literally a glorified NPC fight with hardly any unique attacks
Isn't it the point that he's a combination of everyone who linked the flame, thus why he goes all Gwyn at the end?

I literally just beat him again, how am I wrong?

Imagine if the game had cascading environments like ringed city signifying the end of the flame. Instead we get the same level design from the other 2 games. And DLC has that motif. Trash game.

>He's literally nothing like guts, he has a cape and a greatsword
That he swings around easily and doesn't flinch when getting hit

whenever i start missing the swamp i just stand outside at twilight, get eaten by mosquitoes, then go inside to strap on my wet suit and crank up the heat.

You can have the references to dark souls 1 playstyles whilst still introducing new stuff
I don't hate SoC but he doesn't offer anything new except for the stance changes, and each stance has like 3 things it does (sorcery is weak as shit, pyromancy/curved spams auto-attacks or useless mancy spells)

Attached: king arthur-3.webm (1024x426, 2.9M)

>Eden Ring will have mounts
Fucking ruined

>He's literally nothing like guts, he has a cape and a greatsword.
Not that guy but what? Between the auto-crossbow, the way he swings his sword and more, the only way he can be more Guts is if he had a arm-cannon.

Attached: Guts berserker armor.jpg (778x1000, 128K)

took me a month and half to finally defeat midir, man fuck midir

what if they create souls-worthy mounted combat

>that feel when pestilenced him to death
Feels goodman

Mounts fucking suck plain and simple they just bloat up world maps with empty space and nothing to explore.
I'd rather they focus on crafting a well made world for traveling by foot rather than gimmicky shit nobody wants

Not that guy but I found it disappointing how little of the Ringed City we see.

Midir is great once you leave his crotch region and actually stand and fight in front of him like a man. Dodging his lazers is the coolest thing in the series

This that's why I hated the DLC in souls game, you see like 1 zone and it's over.

Gael is my third favorite only because of the arena.
>He doesn't have obnoxious flurry's of attack that require a thousand rolls
Yes he does, in phase 1 he has that 5 move combo and in phase 3 he has the one where he shoots arrows in the air. It is possible to avoid those without rolling but you can no roll most bosses so that doesn't really mean anything. On average people will be rolling a lot during these parts and in general throughout his fight.
>he constantly moves around making the fight cover a good portion of the arena
Not really. Most of the fight will happen in the circle of thrones in the middle or the entrance during the first stage. I mean you can wander around but he will usually just track you so if you stay put he isn't going to run away.
>and has a massive move set.
He does have a pretty varied moveset, but they're all just direct attacks. At least Friede had some long distance moves like the flames tracking you, ice appearing around her, and her disappearing and running at you with her scythe.
>which is the best in the whole series
Agreed, but midir's arena was pretty cool as well.

outrageously redpilled. The people who hate on it were dogshit at pvp

The saddest thing about DS3 to me is how hard they went all nostalgia on DS1. Much of the new they introduced like the Pus of Man was barely explored or explained. What is the Profaned Flame? It followed the theme of the fire fading and world coming to an end but it focused too hard on being borderline TFA levels of nostalgia pandering.

Attached: sad_boys.jpg (1920x796, 433K)

>midir's arena was pretty cool as well
Twenty bucks says it was pic related

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Wtf, today i've been in like 2 threads where I was on Yea Forums and though I was on Yea Forums, and I was on Yea Forums and thought I was on Yea Forums.

Game had too many direct Dark Souls 1 references, yet it still gave more questions than answers. We really shouldn't be learning more about Gwyn's personal life seventy gorillion years after he died.
Pontiff Sulyvahn and the other original characters had a lot of cool stuff going on, but it all seemed to get sidelined for the Gwyn family reunion in the late game.

Ironically, the designated boards are some of the worst places to discuss their respective topic.

Thank God someone else said it, I haven't touched BB's but every thing Souls DLC is saved by the bosses because holy shit the areas are just tiny.
The second you enter the ringed city you can literally see everything you'll actually explore
>right below in the swamp
>twenty feet across in that cathedral where the PvP boss is
And it goes the same with every other DLC, AotA is literally darkroot garden with a tiny Town ( 3 NEW ENEMIES)
All of 2s except Old Iron King are empty, barren, depressing cities with no NPCs.

Fuck you and your talking money

Man, Pontiff Sullyvahn is one of the craziest characters in the trilogy.
What a chad.

Best boy though fuck the camera

Attached: namelessking2_tc.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

>Yea Forums - Television and Film

Bloodborne still has this issue but it's way better than dark souls, I wish sekiro was half as good as bloodborne. I hate that game so fucking much.

yeah i agree with you on all accounts except i hold out some hope that a dev will experiment with the formula and create something special and interesting.

For a mid-boss, he's connected to virtually everything else in the game. The Dancer & Vordt, the Painted World, etc.

This, dark souls 2 pvp was bliss, everyone hated soul memory but honestly it got to the point where no stats actually fucking mattered and you can just do whatever the fuck you want in duels.

Dark Souls Movie

Staring Gwyn

Attached: Consider the OHOHOHO.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

took me 2 trys
overhyped garbage

I remember a pal who took like 6+ tries on SoC managed to beat Nameless in 2 tries. I don't know how he did it.

>Soulsborne
Yea Forumseddit

Demon souls is the best game because it's literally the first game in the series. It took the most creativity to develop those multiplayer functionalities into a game. Shit was seriously unique, just the concept of invasions was completely new and when I played it I didn't even know what the fuck was happening. It only dawned on me later that it was a real player and it blew my mind.

That only happened once, and that was in demon souls for me. Rest of the games are still good but derivative. This naturally extends to NPCs, hub area and things like that.

I barely knew shit about /pol/ before you seething annoying ass cunts spammed about how much you hate it.

His combo into the arrows is 3 hard hitting slow attacks though
>Not really
I mean sure if you sit by the thrones the fight will stay there but the fight seamlessly moves with you. There's no awkward Gael jogging around, hes up your ass gliding and jumping.
>Friede
her ice shit was just annoying and almost ruined phase 3, every fucking attack of hers left ice on the ground around her so you can never actually fight her, just fucking poke. Gael having no gimmicks like that is a godsend
Also yeah he won't be throwing shit at you but his crossbows, lightning and discs are cool enough.

So how're DS3's mods?

Which is best Dragon boss?

Attached: Fire_Dragon_Boss.jpg (800x500, 168K)

That is because he was supposed to be the final boss in early development of the game.
And he was supposed to be in the Untended Graves, wich was not an optional zone, if I remember correctly.

Obviously midir, I don't know about BB but he is by far the best nonhuman boss in souls period

Dude I am kinda tired of the souls formula already, I hope eden ring is just a completely different game. Either that or make bloodborne 2 then never make a souls game again.

Nah SoC was supposed to be in the untended graves as an optional boss and NPC if those cut content leaks were anything to go by
Also yhorm was going to be the first boss evident by his giant ass grave in Ludex's arena

Sister Friede has got to be the most overrated boss in this game. Phase 1 and 3 would be fine by themselves but the second phase makes the whole thing a disaster.

Any DS2 chads here?

I remember reading about the older version. Some names were switched like Gundyr was Oceiros and fought in a place where it made sense to have the pus of man. Abyss Watchers were fought in a place alike a desert. Some of the things in the original were way more coherent than the final product.

DS3 was meh with the quick roll spam invincibility. I liked the Bloodborne music and bosses and lore alot but I guess it was hard to have the patience for it.

based

SoC is really hard solo

take this reddit shit to Yea Forums

eurogamer.net/articles/2018-04-18-dark-souls-3s-originally-ended-with-a-fight-against-pointiff-sylvhan-and-played-out-very-differently

>Dark Souls 2 was by far the worst
That’s a weird way to spell Dark Souls 3

we can all agree that sekiro is boring baby shit right?

Best Demon boss

Attached: Demon_Prince_Knight_In_Hiding.jpg (3840x2160, 514K)

Why is this thread still up, apollo? does someone need to learn another lesson?

Souls formula is only bad now because
>Level design
Objectively gotten more and more linear, areas are full of boring enemies and no more cool unique enemies like the hellkite drake or hydras
>Writing
Souls tone is boring now, I'm sick of hearing NPCs half talk to me and talk to themselves about inane bullshit. Cut the speaking in riddles shit it's gotten old and cheesy.
>Combat
Too much rolling, weaponsets are too small (more animations and maybe abilities would make them much better) BB enemies in 3 were fucking terrible.
>Bosses
All the bosses are now big fucking humans, Midir and the Demons were refreshing but we need more gimicky shit like demons.

This. At least DS2 had some penalty for out-rolling Link. DS3 was KHBBS bonus boss levels of rolling.

At least it's spells were a shit ton better than DS3. DS3 literally made pure casting builds unviable. That and there were lots more interesting/vertical areas in DS2

>All the bosses are now big fucking humans
That was a pretty big problem in DS2. Sure, some of DS1's best fights were humanoid knights but not every boss in the game should be Ornstein or Artorias.

We should have more threads on Yea Forums about video games they are actually much better than Yea Forums threads because not everyone is jumping down peoples throats

Remember how broken Lighting was pre-nerf?

This, this thread is awesome.

That's the irony. Most boards suck at their own topic. Yea Forums is shit for discussing video games,

Every fight plays out the same, regular enemies are fucking boring to fight and theres less than 10 of them in the whole game
Every boss sans Isshin, Ape, Snake Eyes, Monk and Dragon was shit.
Prosthetics and Combat arts are useless unless you spam confetti like a faggot
Game has potential and isn't bad but holy shit is it overrated, desperately needs an expansion

You're alright.

Attached: king arthur legend of the sword-6.webm (800x332, 2.96M)

what kino is this?

No it's incredible, just a different experience from Dark Souls. The fact that it gets bashed for being too hard is hilarious though.

>Broward county
50% of all bad Florida stories come from that hellhole

This. And because Yea Forums is filled with zoomers and anime loving literal fags. They're so toxic too like you said. Infinity chan's Yea Forums is like 4 times better. That and there's lots of high quality webms' more on infinity chan Yea Forums of gameplay and the OST's.

>Nameless King Boss
>somehow kill Nameless without killing the Dragon
>Dragon pulls Smough's hammer out of nowhere and smacks Nameless with it and gets his lighting powers

Attached: laughing_luke.jpg (843x612, 120K)

most fucking kino moment in that whole series, all the knights jumping in with you and going to battle. insane shit.

OP here.
I fucked up and I thought this was Yea Forums when I started the thread.
Guess it turned out better because Yea Forums is a shithole to discuss anything that is not the flavor of the month and the SoulsBorne fanbase is pure cancer.

Both had kino hub music.

youtube.com/watch?v=11QTBeP5xRE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ul_ZRos42c0

Attached: Henry VIII armour3.jpg (3198x1311, 788K)

>The fact that it gets bashed for being too hard
By who? Gaming "journalists"?

Attached: Laughing Noctis.jpg (1280x720, 329K)

Souls literally starts fighting a giant fat demon
So much more memorable than Mirror Knight or Abyss watches

fucking kek, fuck Yea Forums, its gotten so bad.

time to spam /pol/ threads!

I still think about the pre-nerf dragon tooth sometimes, what a joy
>running attack opener for three hit combo
>jump attack wicked fast, can parry during the recovery
take me back bros

>the good ole "is it greater heal or WoG?" ruse

Attached: 1529289227463.png (576x467, 344K)

A reminder that GRRM is 25% Jewish unironically. He's a hack with his books so there's a good chance Eden Rings will be jewish or incomplete or something wrong. Or have cunty unlikeable women like GOT.

It never ceases to surprise me how comfy and civil are off topic discussions here...

Its ok, you're on the tele vidya board after all

Yeah and the people who subscribe to these outlets. They exist unfortunately.

Yea Forums in general has gotten bad. Reddit is unironically more tolerable than this shitfest. Literally every thread and post is the exact same recycled and regurgitated shit over and over again.

nice, you just reminded me of the real scum shit you could do in ds2.

The entire Ivory King story itself could be its own thing. It's someone who wanted to be the front line of defense so hard that he built his throne over the roaring demon-spawning chaos flame. He knew of Manus' piece' nature and dicked her so good that she willingly decided to give up her goal and help him. His death cry even sounds like saying Alsanna's name. Of all the fuck-up kings in DS2, Ivory King has to be the most alpha.

Same happens in Yea Forums.
Most vidya threads are full of retards, but off-topic threads about porn, music or anime are pretty good.

Thats because there are so many people from different websites trying to shill their own ideology every second of every day. They think they are in a culture war and that if we shitpost enough something will happen.

I'm not even a centrist I just genuinely believe this shit has gotten out of hand.

KotORfag here, Yea Forums is very much a better place to discuss this than Yea Forums. I've seen discussions of Star Wars EU like KotOR which are far better than Yea Forums's discussions.

Attached: KOTOR 1 & 2.jpg (752x423, 127K)

Dark Souls is armour kino.

Attached: henry cavill the tudors-3.jpg (2000x1333, 469K)

i really like the aesthetic of dark souls but i'm just not a fan of the video game itself. any kinos for that feel?

>when this guy wasn't a faggot
I miss it bros
youtube.com/watch?v=vVLq_Hni4FE

>2014
where does the time go fellas

Cast him

Attached: Gwyn.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

He's just crafting the mythology and world bro
H won't be writing any dialogue or character shit

What? Are you the same guy bitching in this post? Seriously I didn't give a shit or go on /pol/ before until you fags raided this place and started bitching about it and spamming about how much you hate it in every fucking thread. Idk about politics but I see one simple thing: You anti-rightists are always the most annoying passive aggressive, snakey and unlikeable people. Maybe there's idiots on the right but at least they're not faggots. I'd rather chill with gun shooting conspiracists that are normal and aren't obsessed than you skinny ass all talk no bark fags.

Should Japan make more western-style games like Dark Souls?

Attached: Consider.jpg (600x600, 50K)

That's a shame dark souls and bloodborne reminded me why I play video games and honestly people really don't talk about the massive positive impact this game has made in the industry

Well, at least we know the meme "nobody is coming for your X" (games, shows, films) was wrong.

Dark Souls > Bloodborne > Dark Souls 3 >>>>> Dark Souls 2

Attached: 1459940905042.jpg (500x685, 50K)

No, Miyazaki is completely unique.
You get garbage like Dragons Dogma most of the time (saved by the amazing party system)

i'm just not a video game guy

the humanoid enemies in Dark Souls 1 are only fondly remembered because they were rare and built up through the progression of the game, especially Artorias

Make way for the supreme game

Attached: bloodborne.png (1422x800, 2.05M)

>implying a giant knight with a mirror shield that can summon players to fight you during the boss fight isn’t memorable
Half of all bosses in DS1 are “kill the big giant monster”

That's for sure I still remember when people were telling eachother on this site not to worry because SJWs didn't have any power. kek. Probably around 2012-2014 or so.

nightmare frontier

this is thee correct opinion, but where do you place Demon's Souls?

Does Final Fantasy count? I'd personally trust Square Enix with Star Wars sooner than EA.

Attached: FFVI Star Wars.png (749x602, 462K)

far right is literally my posture

TELEVISION AND FILM

is this the new marines commerical

kek.......sneed

you spam this shit daily in the /vg/ dark souls generals, could you fucking give it a rest
lol no, pvp is lacking hard in that

Attached: australians.jpg (680x754, 71K)

The Dark Souls feeling is pretty difficult to replicate in films.
Most areas are empty of anything but monsters that attack you on sight, there are few NPC and most of the don't speak a lot.

This is a good thing though. It's proven many things
leftist redditors who love to pretend they've been here for years have shown off-topic is fine if they like it The janitor has shown to be the Yea Forums bias one which we know the info of

>dark souls 2 is bad maymay

Yeah it seems like all the DS youtubers are fucking either literal faggots or just lame. OnlyAfro turned into a literal cross dressing faggot. InfernoPlus' videos are lazy af now and shit.

>but where do you place Demon's Souls?

I haven't played it so I cannot say. Let me revise my list...

Dark Souls > Bloodborne > Nioh > Dark Souls 3 >>>>>>>> Dark Souls 2

Attached: William Adams Nioh-3.jpg (1425x1580, 681K)

I would say the same thing but Demons Souls is in front of dark souls then it's perfect.

>reminded me why I play video games
This. I had stopped giving a fuck about video games for a long time until I randomly picked up DS2 and eventually became a Fromsoft drone.

holy fucking based
bane? > sneed > dark souls 2

Who said it was bad? It's just not as good as the others.

This used to be me but Dark Souls 3 gets worse and worse each time I play it, at this point I think I prefer 2.

Based and Williampilled.

Who the fuck cares about pvp?

fuck the Nameless King, Solaire should have been confirmed to be 1st son of Gwyn

Is that what you're supposed to do? Lol I never knew that in all 3 of my playthroughs.

Bloodborne > Dark Souls 3 > Scholar of the first Sin > Dark Souls 1 > Demon's Soul > Dark Soul 2 > Dark Souls 1 remaster

You can disagree but you would be wrong.

did anyone else feel like the darksouls 3 ending/last boss didnt really have any build up? It talks about these 5 lords the whole time, then it just has you fight generic fire knight guy and thats it. Was it trying to make you feel nostalgic for ds1 or something?

I WANT TO PLAY BLOODBORNE SO BAD

Attached: sample_86ee61e5c13b5b0602a796c57ffdf7c6.jpg (850x1190, 460K)

EXPECTATIONS SUBVERTED

>Gwyn
>killed dragons
>directly responsible for much of the bad in DS
>Vendrick
>fucked by Nashandra and knows it
>manages to give the Bearer way to exit the cycle
>Iron King
>hand held by Alonne the entire time
>fucked up so hard that a piece of Manus was going to fuck his kingdom, and his kingdom was destroyed, AND THEN the piece of Manus showed up
>Sunken King
>got fucked by dragon-eating murderhobos
>unused and removed content implies his corpse became The Rotten
>Burnt Ivory King
>alpha male who fucked a piece of Manus so lovingly that she didn't destroy his nation
>built his throne on top of the Chaos Flame to fuck anything that comes out
>Oceiros
>Seath-fanboy dragon fucker

Attached: King_Vendrick.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

1 is much better than 2.
Nothing can compete with the Asylum to Anor Lando stretch. Peak video games fight there

>A town in Edo (modern Tokyo), Anjin-chō (in modern-day Nihonbashi) was named for Adams, who had a house there. He is annually celebrated on 15 June.
>A village and a railroad station in his fiefdom, Anjinzuka (安針塚, "Burial mound of the Pilot") in modern Yokosuka, were named for him.
>In the city of Itō, Shizuoka, the Miura Anjin Festival is held annually on 10 August. On the seafront at Itō is a monument to Adams. Next to it is a plaque inscribed with Edmund Blunden's poem, "To the Citizens of Ito", which commemorates Adams' achievement.

The Japs are good lads.

Attached: pirate karen.jpg (480x270, 20K)

>Pontiff Sulyvahn
Literally Al Capone + Maquiavelo + Stalin + Merlin

They weren't dragon eaters though, they were worshippers and they didn't destroy the kingdom.
The dragon literally did when they woke it up

What le vidya le is this from janny?

Attached: 1551331354821.webm (1280x720, 3M)

God I fucking hated Nioh, mostly just because of the amount of reused content and the forced narrative. Could have been an excellent game if they trimmed it down some.

and also this le vidya

Attached: 1543136415956.webm (1084x834, 1.69M)

Still my favorite moment in the base game where you enter his fog gate and it's just him slowly walking towards you

>garbage
The magic system was the best I've ever seen in that game. Ahead of it's time.

this is weird. i just finished my first playthru of ds2 this afternoon and started 3. open Yea Forums and see this thread. you faggots watching me?

i think your characters level would matter more than or as much as the number of attempts it had taken to defeat him

>mostly just because of the amount of reused content and the forced narrative

That's a major downside to the game. Thankfully it has a 10/10 combat system which kept me playing for some 300+ hours.

Attached: nioh-defiant-honor-dlc-screen-1.jpg (1000x1000, 154K)

More like dragon blood drinkers to be accurate but still.

Attached: Untitled.png (437x230, 13K)

which game do I start with?

It was just lengthy ass animations, they are cool but the magic was so boring.
Needed more mobility and spammy spells

Demons if you have a PlayStation or 1 if you don't

Hello??

Attached: 1539943567295.webm (1280x720, 777K)