Tfw I don’t know a single other person under the age of 25 who enjoys Frasier

>tfw I don’t know a single other person under the age of 25 who enjoys Frasier
Why are zoomers so uncomfy?

Attached: 6F4358D3-A20E-4158-84FD-392BD6E25A35.jpg (600x300, 52K)

Because they don't own THIS

Attached: frasier dvd.jpg (720x960, 63K)

I think you mean 40

I don't know a single person under the age of 25.

I'm 23 and I didn't even know what Frasier was until I started browsing Yea Forums. Honestly I still don't know. Looks like a sitcom with some bald white dude. Is it like Seinfeld but for gentiles?

PERFECT
PRESENT

Attached: 6F000C5C-4015-4416-A23A-FDC812D7343C.jpg (1950x2979, 1.06M)

I'm 27 and Frasier is one of my favorite sitcoms--if not my favorite sitcom of all time.

I don't think the people under the age of 25 I know have ever heard of Frasier.

Yeah, it's like Seinfeld but good.

literally the greatest sitcom of all time

I'm a based 33 year old boomer that grew up watching Frasier in the 90s while it was airing. Kino as fuck.

>Is it like Seinfeld but for gentiles?
yes that's it exactly, and homos love it too because the cast were all closeted homos

When I was a kid I used to watch shit like fraser, friends, etc. I also watched a lot of tv land shows. Gilligan's Island reruns were the best.

My parents were going through legal trouble that involved prison time and it took my mind off of worrying about the future.

For some reason kids shows didn't help. Maybe seeing adults over come problems gave me hope.

God I can't wait for Christmas. The Frasier Yea Forums stream every year is so comfy

I get worried every time someone posts that meme that Netflix is going to remove Frasier. It’s the only sitcom worth watching on there

Fraiser is so incredibly boring. I also hate sitcoms outside of Larry Sanders. What the fuck is the appeal and is it still on Netflix?

22 year old here I’ve watched frasier multiple times also cheers.

Attached: A2E62722-B12D-45D1-AAB6-B1C8048B6D67.png (1177x662, 40K)

>is it still on Netflix
Not for long. Netflix struck a deal with CBS to stream The Big Bang Theory now that it's finished. Frasier is getting dropped since it has such low ratings.

Boring trash. Corny tongue-in-cheek humor only autistic dads would find funny.

I think it has a slower pace than a lot of the shows out today
I love watching it before I go to sleep

>autistic dads
that's an oxymoron user

Is Kelsey Grammerstill a Trump supporter? I use to think he was an intelligent man.

I would still rather have Trump than Clinton
He literally just stopped us from going to war with Iran, again