A masterpiece of slow burn atmospheric tension building that will chill you to the core...

>a masterpiece of slow burn atmospheric tension building that will chill you to the core. this is horror like you've never seen it before.

Attached: the wicker man 2 the revenge.jpg (1382x2048, 3.75M)

>dude white people bad lmao
>dude ethnically strong people evil lmao
>dude pagans are monsters lmao

Kek

Attached: 6BBA26C5-B5CE-411B-A71B-E3492F74986D.gif (500x207, 446K)

>from the director of Hereditary

Attached: 1535696410451.png (1200x800, 46K)

>ethnically strong
what's that even supposed to mean lol

based

>a movie that will change your mind about movies

clever bait

Tonight is... MIDSOMMAR

>Paganism like how my ANCESTORS worshipped

>not like how my parents made me go to Church on Sundays

>It would be so spiritually transcendent to go to a blot and sacrifice a goat

>especially if I had a girl there with me

Non mutts

WHY

IS

EVERY

POSTER

DONE

THIS

The only parts of Hereditary that were unnerving was the naked grandmother standing in the shadow and the mother's screams after the daughter was killed. The whole ending was incredibly goofy

The opposite of diverse. Strong homogenous culture and traditions.

Seems pretty intuitive to me.

Jude-Christain Demons aren't scary

Just pray to God lmao

>these people are happy but also they are crazy
Yeah, I've seen it. A lot.

*cluck*

Attached: cluck.png (692x412, 460K)

"ethnically strong" in no way implies what you just said you're just trying to use codewords for white and sound smart instead of like typical internet stormfag dipshits lol

>outside a state of grace all your life

>none of the graces of the sacraments

>your soul is perversely oriented from its natural telos by literally decades of being under the will of actual demons

>"just like say whats up the the operative and generative principle of the universe, he's just a psychic phone call away and you're good bruh"

Slow burn

Attached: 1555307713765.png (454x520, 13K)

cry more

WOT IF A SMALL, REMOTE, RURAL VILLAGE WOZ ACTUALLY HOME TO A PAGAN CULT? REALLY SPACKS YER NERVE ENDINGS INNIT

Attached: charlie_brooker_1.jpg (825x464, 166K)

Americans shouldn't be allowed to talk or make movies about non-american things.

>Strong homogenous culture and traditions.
Traditions are pretty boring, it's why people are giving them up

they're not giving them up they're adopting new ones, for example your tradition of dilation

not an argument

>slow burn atmospheric tension building
top-tier pseud-speak

she becomes the "queen" of the ritual, and chooses her unsupportive BF as the final sacrifice. they stuff him in that bear in the trailer and burn him alive. the movie ends with her laughing/crying having basically gone insane.

>The wickerman is so based though! This is just propaganda
Low IQ paganfags everyone

Are we actively hating on kino original horror movies now, something we haven’t seen this often in decades? Great. Continue flooding the board with GoT threads and capeshit. And as always, have sex.

Paimon and all of the goetic demons aren't even in the bible, stupid goy. He's literally a genie. And had no evil traits before "muh right hand to the devil in the Hell's army" high fantasy tier shit.

>dude pagan cult in a remote location lmao
>original horror

The pagans actually are pretty cool in this film. The worst part of the film by far is the white roastie glorification for being a useless sack of shit

I'd gladly take that over Conjuring Cinematic Universe and god awful slasher reboots like Child's Play.

>kino original horror movies
nice opinion

goetic demons are witchcraft are paganism are satanic in origin you fucking prot

people in my theatre were straight up laughing at the headless corpse flying up into the tree hut

Attached: 1503608909231.jpg (387x393, 50K)

>the 6th fucking remake of the 1967 book ritual
>SO ORIGINAL AND FUCKIN KINO

Attached: 1560878983113.png (753x960, 29K)

>go see it in theaters
>group of high schoolers walk in at the last second
>they all start clucking throughout the film
feels bad

Attached: SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SENORA.webm (1280x634, 2.86M)

Let me guess you absolute cunts enjoy modern classics like the Witch?

have sex

Whatever, the source I read had said Paimon's origins were pre-Islamic as a Jinn. Either way, as far as Christianity goes it's fan fiction

Hereditary is trash. The witch wasn't even good. I think they're movies brainlet fedoras like.

>The opposite of diverse. Strong homogenous culture and traditions.
The cult in the movie are literally inbreds, so I guess you're right.

horror movies are shit 99%. deal with it or remain pleb

>But one percent are good
Okay, whats the one percent?

I now distrust anything the (((critics))) crow over. Thanks for dooming the culture.

Just a poor man's Apostle/Wicker Man.

Attached: apostle-lucy-boynton.jpg (500x343, 19K)

Watch more movies.

>disregarding an entire genre of film
>I'm not a pleb

Attached: brainlet3.png (657x539, 110K)

A lot of the movie has actual and accurate representation of occult beliefs. Paimon is a real demon. I can't remember if it's his familiars that are flying corpses or if he gives you the power to fly, but that explains the flying body. The ritual itself wasn't a proper summoning, but the lore surrounding the movie is on point. I didn't even know all that the first time I watched but I was reading about occult stuff and came across things about Paimon and other things to do with demonology.

I think what's interesting about it is you're not sure if some moments are supposed to be intentionally funny or not. The strange thing about the Johnsons was like that.

Attached: E3CB56BD10A0470E9AE4C6C6456E19FA.jpg (243x234, 18K)

95% of "art" is trash/mediocre. You're either underage or a raging plebeian.

>slow burn atmospheric tension building
the only way this could be more of a meme is if it has an elaborate long shot scene

>not an argument

Attached: 1539225051218.png (700x700, 292K)

Not sure how they got away with slow closeups of an actual retarded girls face. Seemed exploitative. Shit movie tho

I don't get tv. You complain when there's blacks in a movie and complain when there's only whites in a movie. Even if there was a movie of only whites killing all blacks you'd still complain the whites didn't kill enough and that there were too many blacks in it.

Genetic disability is unironically not considered a protected class by people that arbitrarily deem race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation protected classes. If you can't figure out why, its because if it would defeat a lot of abortion arguments which are mostly based on pro-eugenics movements from the early 1900s. Reality is far scarier than anything fiction can come up with.

>sacrifice a goat
More transcendent than worshipping a crucified corpse, desu

Judging from the leaked script, pretty much. The ending is a straight Wicker Man ripoff, but with no element of surprise. Basically it’s just a paranoid jewboy fretting about white people and nature. Yawn.

>Hollywood always clamoring for more diversity
>but have no problem making the villains white every time
wake up

edgy
baaaaah
baaaaaaah

have sex

What's "baaah"