What do you want to see in the next jurassic world movie?

What do you want to see in the next jurassic world movie?

Attached: 1560720036147.jpg (2408x4353, 2.65M)

Brappasaurus Rex

>What do you want to see in the next ass world movie?

A hardcore sex scene with BDH taking a BBC while Chris Pratt watches.

Her having kids and then molesting them

I fucking hate people who make threads using thots as their OP picture. It has nothing to do with the thread usually, and it just there to get attention. But it's thots, why do the threads stay up? You see this on every blue board practically.

Attached: 1561155755406.jpg (920x947, 297K)

dinos kissing

They end up in Brazil to find some dinos and Bryce's character must wear a brazilian bikini in order to blend with the locals and for 5 minutes we get shots of her ass.

I just wanna see her in a bikini. BDH knows shes built and thick like a brick shithouse. That's why you hardly ever see skin from her.

She stars in the Jurassic world franchise, and the pic is her at a jurassic world premiere, you soft cock.

Attached: PoisedVictoriousGadwall-size_restricted.gif (560x560, 3.17M)

more feet and butt shots

Attached: BDH-1.webm (720x720, 158K)

more of her plump rump a wiggling.

Attached: based goldblum.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

>What do you want to see in the next jurassic world movie
Focus on Zia Rodriguez's business of manually masturbating dinosaurs for artificial insemination.
Then a pack of raptors abduct her and spend the remaining 70 minutes of the movie focusing on the real-time inter-species gang bang.

Attached: zia rodriguez jurassic world lost kingdom.jpg (960x540, 118K)

sounds pretty good

Based

Just imagine this in a g-string

Attached: 58SO8iG.jpg (2000x3000, 554K)

Like a bowl of cottage cheese

Kek didn't catch that at first. Truly clownworld

Attached: 1556737231297.webm (598x686, 1.42M)

I'd eat the fuck outta that. Jesus this white woman is fertile.

Huh, I thought she was asian.

Her name is Bryce Salad Howard

Attached: spiderman-boss-laughing.jpg (534x534, 31K)

Have sex, incel.No cellulite anywhere for BDH

Attached: Bryce-Dallas-Howard-on-the-set-of-Jurassic-World-2_-Ancient-Futures--12-662x993.jpg (662x993, 114K)

An evil biologist tries to make a small size pet out of dinosaur habitat that experiment leading to have the effect on having the wild animals under daily life environment. There is the scientists who are against the on going allied business opportunities, up holding moral dilemma. Most importantly mom & pop dinosaurs who don’t like what is about taking a shape in front of their eyes.

Adult Dilophosaurus, Grant and Ellie together, cool new dinos like Therezinosaurus. I'd ask for T-Rex vs. Triceratops but in this series it would only last 3 seconds or so only carniviores get any love from the franchise.

A triceratops would get annihilated

Feathered dinosaurs, probably made by another company (Biosyn)

how is there still not a single shot of this woman in a swimsuit?

CGI Sir Dick Attenborough going to town on BDH

>Brappasaurus Sex

Attached: 1552798286550.jpg (600x656, 71K)

The world isn't ready for her tasteful yet deeply arousing, fertile, thiccness. High test men everywhere would be able to smell the pheromones through the screen and would be sent into a frenzied heat.

Attached: MerryFearfulEgret-max-1mb.gif (220x220, 915K)

she's fat

Attached: 1529860497335.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

Based

lol

>When I don't even need to imagine the smell because I'm quite literally in this photo

Far left?

Have sex

Tell us about that braphog's brapper

B A S E D

Attached: SMELLOMATIC5000.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)