After seeing this you will

After seeing this you will
never question Jordan Peterson again how postmodern marxists are destroying everything.

>anti family
>anti male
>pro matriarchy
>no identity boundaries. freak sporks are the same as everyone else.
>inequality distribution of love means love is an evil act of privilege constantly they turn their nose up at it.
>buzz is a flanderized idiot
>no one can tell the difference that they are being poisoned. All this is mainstream brainwashing.

Attached: 15BB66F9-A30E-486A-A3CD-26C863BDE1B9.jpg (540x810, 128K)

this has always been the case, you were just used to the shit surrounding your formative years

the first ones are pretty wholesome tho. lasseter wasnt sjw

Non of this is happening, you white male. You are just projecting your internalized misogyny/racism. Toy story was always problematic.

Fuck of Disney shill.

This is what you get when Lasseter gets #metoo'ed and kicked out of the studio and the movie is run by a group of feminists who hate Tim Allen.

Kek if you're still shilling Jordan Peterson you don't even see the beginning of the rabbit hole. Notify me when he doesn't pussy out of the JQ

>anti family
>anti male
>pro matriarchy
How?

>oh cool hes at Sundance now when does his new vid come out
>2021
Fuck

>this has always been the case
nope, especially not with this film series specifically

BASED

You know, I'd usually agree with the whole liberal propaganda thing, but this is a literal kids' movie. How bad can it be? Since I'm never gonna see it, feel free to spoil me.

Attached: 1555714029598.jpg (720x602, 40K)

>Buzz is reduced to a literal dumbass who can't think for himself because the new Pixar team hates Tim Allen
>everyone jerks off the new Canadian toy voiced by Keanu Reeves
>Key and Peele voice two new toys who do nothing except make wacky jokes and emasculate Buzz
>movie ends with Woody leaving the other toys to go off with Bo Peep

No wonder I dont like ducky and bunny. Cause those two retards voice them

What were they thinking? The children were devastated with the end. They left the movie theater in literal tears lmao

>lasseter wasnt sjw
Single mother
Boy playing with girl's toys

>postmodern
Get a load of this pseudointellectual

>Juden Peterstein

Attached: 1529989678508.jpg (398x376, 37K)

The leaks were real eh
Woody abandons his family he's been with for muh stronk woymn. This whole evil lefty art subversion thing is getting a little old, can you trannys just go dilate or something and go away for fucking ever.

Toy Story 3 was shit

>postmodern marxists
You dont know what either of those words mean

who?

ITT: triggered discord trannies

Ill always be a fan of Jordan Peterson as long he continues to upset the alt right and radical leftists.

>postmodern: relating to or characterized by postmodernism, especially in being self-referential.
>Marxist: a supporter of the political and economic theories of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.

okay, now this is epic

This is 100% Woke Capital. Marx and Lenin would burn Hollywood to the ground and salt the ashes.

Are you telling me that the dictionary definition of postmodern is postmodern

Can someone explain to me what happened
Walk me through this

>never question Jordan Peterson again

Attached: MAGA.png (866x900, 357K)

Imagine being this mentally ill.

The fact is the first one was the only good one, all the others were unecessary, especially since 3, where things got really onions-ish. Bring me back the 90s already. Fuck zoomers and late millenials.

Also fuck OP for still watching shit made after 2008, you deserved it.

Attached: _stella.jpg (650x437, 58K)

Can't wait for Stefan Molyneux's 4 hour long analysis of propaganda in this movie.

I'm just here for the /pol/ seething and cope at a computer graphic kids film. I wonder if they'll say it's going to be a flop as well.

Attached: the quartering 1556017843408.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

>haha a kids movie can't have propaganda
How dumb the corporate bootlicker nu-leftist can be...