Cast the new Cortana

Cast the new Cortana.

Attached: 1558910130964.png (634x474, 395K)

Lupita Nyong'o. I won't accept any other options.

Chanel Couture

343 is ran by a woman within Microsoft so undoubtedly even the creators of said characters will cheer on their work being defiled just like good little NPCs

Leslie Jones

Idris Elba

Maisie Williams

>343 is ran by a woman
Well that explains everything. Why do women ruin everything?

Regardless of face lupita has an incredible body

Unironically fpbp

Attached: 1558914737995.png (480x840, 497K)

I bet they would cast an asian chick

The Spartan will be female and will have a male AI named Norman, played by a buff, black "nude" guy.

So, if the series fails, I take it gamergate is to fault or something.

masterchief will be a asian man
cortana will be a male to female transgendered black woman
the covenent will be all white males

Mary Winstead
/thread

kys

>if

Alexandria Daddario

beat me to it

Based

Attached: 1559279571814.jpg (615x480, 38K)

God, I hope so. The tears will be delicious.

Only if all of """her"""" is included in the model

>dumpy over the hill girl with fridge body

No thanks. All your waifu shits are hitting the wall at light speed

Attached: 1559140594038.jpg (640x459, 46K)

Masterchief being anything but the voice actor is going to be so bad and that’s why this series won’t work if MC is the main focus, because we will never see his face. The original game trilogy was weird in that you actually gave a fuck about faceless MC. They should just do Reach instead. It’s the best game and best story. And if they want to continue the series from there they can make MC a tertiary character.

Idris Elba should play every character. It can be a future civilisation made of clones that all happen to be Idris Elba.
Doesn't matter what it was before, or what race they used to be. Idris Elba.
Before you complain, they already did it in starwars, Boba Fett was of european blood, and the storm troopers too. Then they turned them all into literal headhunter savages.

>It’s the best game and best story.
Yes to story. NO to game. That would be 3.

Idris basically played Sgt Johnson in Prometheus.

Master Chief is some Canadian hispanic guy, I forget his name but he was the main bad dude in Den of Thieves and he was really good. Wonder what his voice will be like. Otherwise, how many characters are there? Will Captain Keyes be Indian? Cortana black? The pilot of Echo-419 is already a chick. And Keyes already has a daughter.

I don't think it matters what gender or race any of the other chars are as long as they embody their 'spirit' What bothers me is they'll put some petite girl who worked with a personal trainer for 3 months as a grizzled elite soldier, it's fucking awful. Like that new movie from the French faggot, Anna. I laugh when I see that trailer. A wafer thin blonde model kicking ass.. fucking stupid.

Dylan Ryder

Attached: TYcAY7w.jpg (1024x768, 201K)

>wafer thin blonde model kicking ass.
It was hot tho. She did that head scissor thighs flip thing several times. Muh dick

desu I always thought MC was black from the voice

ODST has an equally good story and the best gameplay. Also noble 6 was the best spartan

A different voice worked in Forward Unto Dawn because the Chief was 15 at the time. Something tells me they're not going to do that here.

Face it

Attached: CB0701A1-FE7E-4E41-BF2F-F1A210575BF8.png (700x400, 369K)

I actually forgot cortana was black for awhile before they switched her to asian and now white

What?
Her original look was based on Cleopatra, but she was never black in any way, or asian for that matter.

Cortana was originally going to be English but Jen Hale ended up as the voice actor so they didn't go that route.

This might be the first time in a decade rhat I actually am disgusted by something on the internet. Reach is a fucking cliche, by the numbers borefest with a bunch of forgettable insert spartans. It was a huge dissapointment at launch and all actual halo fans see it as the first misstep of the series. The combat was nothing like halo when they tried to become Call of Duty: Combat Evolved.

Ill give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are young and Reach was your first halo so you have a nostalgic attachement. But dont ever post that garbage opinion ever again.

Attached: 1529107413518.gif (300x228, 1.91M)

>Mary Winstead
Not that bitch.

Based

Attached: 1545002235060.png (500x374, 255K)

>imagining her perfect black ass in a skintight outfit

Attached: sweatyshredder.jpg (640x480, 23K)

if I wasn't so jaded I'd be disgusted at all of you for giving a shit about anything to do with something as generic and boring as halo in the first place.
it is an utter joke and symbolised the death of FPS. what was supposed to be an open world, interesting shooter, became an xbox xclusiv stripped out corridor linear piece of crap with 2 guns and a recharging healthbar. It is where everything that is bad about modern fps came from.
it even just copied the doom guy for the main "character".

tard

Based Brie

Attached: 48A47298-AA48-45E2-88E0-DF6951CBFCA3.jpg (640x619, 310K)

>mfw

Attached: 1460609245400.jpg (400x467, 11K)

This is Gangsta 117
A needa 'bout tree fiddy

Permission to leave the station
>For what purpose?
To give the covenant back their Bong

White Cortona with a black Master Chief.

Would fuck suck and fuck again.

She's too talented for that garbage.

(Cort)Ana Foxxx

Just stop making TV shows, thanks.

Attached: 1554503559129.jpg (833x959, 75K)

why is this the best choice in the thread

Yikes

Have sex

An Asian
We all know she wont be, but they oughta.
Imagine Starfire from DCs titans being an asian.

Day let me chose any one of you niggas, did I eva tell you dat shit?