Cop investigates a series of disappearances

>cop investigates a series of disappearances
>digs deeper and discovers information about a secret cult that worships an ancient diety
>discovers a lead, a person, former student, now aged 40, in an insane asylum on a cliff by the sea
>goes to talk to them. They must be kept in isolation
>staff warns “you wont get much information out of this one.” Goes to talk to them anyway
>patient is unresponsive, only repeats a strange gurgling sound, “clulu” or “cth..”
>loud bang heard from outside. The lights go out
>the patient begins laughing hysterically while tears run down their face
>what could it be?
>cop rushes outside
>camera zooms in on his face. A look of horror washes over him
>he screams
>”I CANT DESCRIBE WHAT IM SEEING RIGHT NOW. IM LOSING MY MIIIIIIIINDAAAAAAAAAAAA”
>end credits

Attached: EAF1C30F-5460-444C-9275-1A1006C71276.png (700x700, 222K)

bravo

Oh i forgot to mention that the cult is doing human sacrifices thats why there are missing persons cases. Also the person in the insane asylum escaped the cult when they were a child

>cthulhu rises from the sea
cringe

Is it kino?

>former student
Arent we all?

does it star Nicolas Cage?

Are you having a good at lovecraft? Cause the unspeakable horror stuff is actually never the interesting part.

Yeah im bad at going into detail. The person in the nut house was a kid when they were abducted, obviously escaped but was nuts when they were found

It’s ‘deity’ not ‘diety’ you moron.

some of us never stop learning. it's called a life well lived...

>ear-shattering fart noise

Attached: 16C08595-2DDB-4BD2-AF4A-5012EC23C457.png (1334x750, 1.39M)

No im not but I think for a cthulhu movie to work youd have to do it on a more grounded level. Look into the cults and lore. The protag shouldnt believe there are ancient monsters at all but be hard boiled fish out of water character for the audience to relate to . But then at the end he realizes the myths are true

not kino,big cringe

Sorry, im italian. “Dio”

>Big cringe
For you

Attached: 1552368201854.png (1334x750, 1.82M)

Rats in the Walls can make a perfect short film. Fuck evenf eature length if they add in more hallucinations and shti leading up to the dig.

Hey htat's a show about a TRUE detective to you buddy

Attached: true true detective.jpg (1652x484, 192K)

>an insane asylum on a cliff by the sea
Is there really a considable amount of asylums of this kind in real life?

>slow burn

Attached: F27AA3EF-3443-4008-A4E4-C13D65DE1A38.gif (413x243, 51K)