Mulholland Drive

You do realize this is only praised because of the lesbian sex scenes, right? Otherwise, it's a shitty flick

Attached: 500364.jpg (1200x1600, 163K)

i haven't seen the whole movie only clips

lol how can you even be this stupid? Mulholland Drive is a very basic statement about the corruption pervasive in hollywood. It really isnt deep, it is fairly superficial.

nah, it's good. op sucks

you haven't seen this film have you?

it's kino

its kino as fuck

Attached: mulholland_drive_ver1_xxlg.jpg (2000x3000, 1.61M)

I refuse to believe you watched this film

Attached: Delusional.png (900x676, 410K)

Those lesbian sex scenes are then quite something considering the film is praised as one of, if not the best film of the 21st century.

But they're damn good lesbian sex scenes. Made me diamond hard on top of the movie being genuinely interesting. Not surprising why this movie is so well regarded.

Brainlet pleb.
Stick with your simpleton capshit and NuWars.

L Y N C H E D

Attached: DJs7AKQWAAAR0rj.jpg (500x374, 30K)

Yeah I agree it's pretty overrated. Nice atmosphere and interesting to watch once but when I rewatched it just didn't really seem like a great movie.

The lesbian sex scenes are way better in The Handmaiden, anyway

>lynch drones
yikes
the movie is shit with no clear storyline, there is literally nothing of value in it unless you like >le third act mindfuck cut scenes weird camera angles flashy colours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kys,its the best film of this century.

>storyline
see

>Lynch using the exact same basic premise as Lost Highway
>Was literally scenes from a TV series edited together

LMAOOOO

same but with Blue is the Warmest Color

>premise
we'll never divine the premise, only the result.

Weird how Lynch had Harring's bush in the theatrical release, censored it for home release then put it back in for the Blu Ray release.

You do realize Op is a faggot because he doesn't like a genuine kino film, right? Otherwise, he is baiting

L Y N C H E D

You're retarded if you haven't noticed that every movie Lynch did after Fire Walk With Me was a reiteration of its themes and motifs.

Attached: large.jpg (500x281, 12K)

For the fag that flaps his fat sausage fingers on the keyboard to Google the meaning sure. You're the worst of the worst armflabchair expert.

I enjoyed the mystery and let it ruminate in my psyche for a bit.