Eva is a harem virgin fantasy

I tried to watch a few eps and its the most pedo shit Ive ever seen. Thanks a lot.
>The most obnoxiously annoying women being bossy cunts is adorable
Maybe if youre 12 and dont
know anything about how these women will stick you with a knife, accuse you of rape and fuck your friend. Can not believe after all these years of you hyping it it ends up being 'this' kiddie comic book shit when I finally saw it.

Attached: D189A65F-B4D8-4917-8EA5-00D6AE2554C7.jpg (182x268, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTx0709z2Ao
nyaa.si/view/1013436
nyaa.si/view/975138
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>its the most pedo shit Ive ever seen
don't watch much anime then?

was this your first anime or something?

>tried to watch a few episodes
>asuka shows up in episode 8
Nice try.

Attached: that face.png (645x773, 11K)

The point of Evangelion isnt for them to be cute or waifus. Anno even said so.

>harem fantasy
>almost every woman hates shinji

Nice try bud.

and now he's responsible for creating a never-ending waifu war

>its the most pedo shit Ive ever seen
Is this the first anime you've ever watched?

Thats fine. The show is still great, he still created something and he will be remembered. A man cannot ask for more.

>never ending

It ended on episode 8 kid. After that it was just one side pounding the other into the mud.

true but we all know who best girl is

Ritsuko, right?

Hell yeah senpai
dem eyebrows

Attached: 8c3.jpg (640x496, 45K)

she cute

Attached: ritsuko.jpg (640x480, 191K)

wrong answer

Attached: B3FAB337-BA93-4F37-B6E7-3B303613DFAB.gif (600x451, 2.88M)

based

Attached: misato monster.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

Attached: get-a-load-of-this-guy-13863282.png (500x647, 165K)

checked

Attached: asukas bullying shinji.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

newest newfag of all time

Based

Pen-Pen?

I let this bait thread slide, because you had atleast the brains to post the eternal #1 waifu.

Attached: 54315.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I somehow forgot about the 90s swimsuit she wore in the first episode.

Attached: 49637379_767979230254047_3826219598961000630_n.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Attached: 641CC111-7D12-4C8F-85D8-0A2909EBF26F.gif (490x371, 497K)

DISGUSTED

>know anything about how these women will stick you with a knife, accuse you of rape and fuck your friend.

I'll tell you a secret, it's fiction, therefore, no real.

name one (1) anime that isn't harem in any way

>The show is still great
Lol no. It could have been a mech anime with a great premise but instead its pretentious bullshit wearing a mecha anime's clothes

Literally all anime is pathetic waifu bait for incels, even based anime for chads like DBZ can't avoid the cringe of having male characters le comically perv over the female ones.

Imagine

Attached: misato.jpg (1414x2000, 167K)

Thats fine

>choker
Fucking slut

Looking forward to seeing everybody being retarded about eva now that it's on normanflix

shinji

Attached: 4362346.jpg (1694x1978, 549K)

>footfag
stfu

misato is for mommyfags only

I know my number 1 sex fantasy is watching a woman experience mind rape from an alien while also reliving her mother’s suicide

Shit got me rock hard

galaxy express 999

>not worshiping mommy feet
Leave

Attached: misato.jpg (1589x2038, 1004K)

>never ending
No it's been over for 25 years. Nip beta autists love their fuck doll. America loves their damaged goods.
It's not really up for debate and nowhere else matters.

Ez

Attached: ping_pong_animation.jpg (359x500, 33K)

you are everything that's wrong with the world

misato must be like 24 hows she a mommy

spiritually, physiologically

based

imagine

Attached: misato asuka kiss.png (737x1115, 593K)

>while also reliving her mother’s suicide
And symbolic murder

fucking asuka fuck off you stupid whore bitch i will straight up murder you slut

misato is for me only

MD Geist, only chick in the whole OVA gets thot patrolled

fag

Attached: 1556423752212.jpg (3965x2729, 2.67M)

LoGH

initial D, ourguy gets cucked

She's 29 but acts younger

in your dreams hikkineeto lmao

misato is mine and mine alone, you are a creep obsessing over walking utensils.

It's not pedo if you watch it as a teen.

Jin Roh
The wolf devours red riding hood.
Moral of the story: don't be an antifa thot.

Spoken like a true incel.

y-you too

based

That's what gets to me. I really like the story of shinji being weak and through his self realization in the last two episodes he breaks out of that bubble he was in. It was never about waifus but now every EVA thread is full of best girl debates it makes me cringe

Attached: 1561005058838.jpg (480x910, 22K)

based

Attached: jinroh.png (1828x988, 1.03M)

Dragon Ball because it's pretty much entirely bros > hoes

>The most obnoxiously annoying women being bossy cunts is adorable
I don't know how this would be adorable even if it was true in reality

Yeah I honestly don't understand people who can watch the mind rape episode and come away with any emotions for Asuka but pity

Maybe it's kind waifu-y in the beginning but that's to teach you a lesson, by the time you get towards the end I would think most people would realize that the show has displayed how royally disturbed these characters are and if someone exhibits this behavior in real life they don't need a romantic happy ending, they need intensive therapy

Bullshit script changes aside, is the new voice acting better than the old or is this a waste of time?

Anons here will still put out a discussion when plot questions are asked, waifuposting is just semi-ironic, harmless fun which will never endEVER

>when NERV thinks you're killing monsters but you're really killing Monsters

Attached: 104.jpg (250x229, 8K)

based

Attached: misato monster2.gif (356x356, 1.31M)

youtube.com/watch?v=VTx0709z2Ao

this is the peak boomer

>eva
>harem

Shinji is gay & incelpilled

Attached: BeavisNeverScored.jpg (870x582, 174K)

>bullshit script changes
Peak pic related. More like fucking based script changes. Shinji is heterosexual.

The voice acting has its ups and downs. Shinji sounds more like an actual 14 year old boy, none of the extras and minor characters have those awful 90s dub voices anymore, Gendo's voice sounds a lot cooler/more menacing and fits his character better; Asuka's VA sucks at speaking German compared to Tiffany Grant, but she's okay other than that. idunno. I have seen very mixed feedback, so you would just have to judge yourself.

Attached: shinji love2.jpg (853x960, 50K)

Lowest IQ post

>white matrix coat doctors use over a one piece swimsuit
Ok now this is epic /fa/shion

>Shinji is heterosexual
False, he's kiss dudes before.

I've never seen this anime before but it looks hella overrated. Is it worth a shot?

Attached: 53.png (64x76, 9K)

>stick you with a knife, accuse you of rape and fuck your friend
Whiteoids are known for these traits and niggers learned it from them. Monkey see monkey do after all

Attached: A5A676FC-04A3-4FB0-8421-07AE3409F289.jpg (714x1024, 145K)

it's worth it for end of evangelion, pretty good movie

>waifus

Attached: 4EDD12DD-5CA2-41CE-845F-501D498DC8F3.jpg (318x438, 158K)

Eva is a garbage clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in waifu faggotry and NEUROSIS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The broken, angsty characters all trying their hardest to hide from their mental issues, the SYMBOLISM, peculiar, complex machinery, the whole Freudian faggotry and everything about the Evangelion world fuels their fantasies of being a patrician, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on guilt tripping, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underage retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Attached: 1456333468732.jpg (975x1052, 229K)

Based and weebpilled

based

gits sac 1 and 2

so whites are basically neither adam or lilith. huh

Technically adam
Adam was a jew and jews breed whiteoids. Look at how successful they have been diluting the whites and waltzing over literally everything whites developed.
Furthermore whiteoids seem to embrace the fact that theyre nothing but israelite farm tools and really dedicate themselves to make their owners’ agendas come true

Attached: 8B983023-EF8F-4A94-8D2A-697A7A8890EE.jpg (538x725, 160K)

Based. I see you too are a true fan of Evangelion. The red pill with Evangelion is that it's actually a deeply flawed and the harder you look for a deeper meaning to it, the worse it is. Just accept it for what it is on surface value instead of pretending that your disappointment with it is actually something profound.

Attached: 2524592569.png (1064x983, 1.55M)

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to see Eva as shit it is
2/10
Better luck next time.

>Shinji Ikari, we're NERF

Attached: nerf-logo.jpg (860x437, 63K)

Is this why white ppl like anime?

ur describing niggers. try harder leftypol

name a better anime, go ahead i'll wait for you to go to tvtropes and bring back what you find you con/t(v)/rarians you

Attached: zoomers pls.jpg (1159x482, 727K)

Attached: 3x3 posters cart.jpg (1173x1718, 698K)

gits sac

EVA is a deconstruction of gnosticism/kabbalah and you don't even know it. Brainlet.

nigga what does that mean, watch it and find out for yourself anyway, it's fully worth your time

jojo although it turns into a gay harem at times

Attached: Stop watching anime.webm (774x420, 2.9M)

Didn't they actually admit that while they were creating the final episodes the crew was so stressed out that they didn't know where the show was going so just wrote down all of the psychological problems they were having as a way to cope? They just wanted to get it over with and done.

only if you are straight

Reinharto-sama is basically an idol to his generals

>it's fully worth your time
see i really doubt that which is why i said it seems overrated.

>Eva is a harem virgin fantasy
If that were true we wouldn't have been fighting over best wife for over 20 years and instead would've been enjoying the harem.

I'm pretty sure that that's what Anno is actually into.

>The point of Evangelion isnt for them to be cute or waifus. Anno even said so.
Then Anno proceeds to Mari

He was confused and lonely. Maybe bi-curious.

Well shoot user, I don't know what to say. Calling it one of the most influential works of the medium, paired with one of, if not, the greatest animated film of all time - that inevitably comes off as "overrated", but you can't really dilute or separate the acclaim attached to Eva from the work. It's rightfully earned. Give it a go user.

Imagine being Pen Pen

Attached: 1541080224366.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

Not Yea Forums, fuck off idiot. You belong on

DUDE ALCOHOLISM LOL

Naturally a complete idiot like yourself wouldn't know, you're just a sheep that follows the herd.

DUDE have sex.

Attached: 1530135348241.png (650x650, 325K)

>it's fully worth your time
You idiots really are desperate, aren't you?

I can just tell by your posting style you're not qualified to tell others what is and isn't worth their time. You're a joke.

I just watched Jin Roh and didn't see anything special about it, yeah the animation and the credits theme were really good but I can't see myself ever watching it again

i think you need it more than i do

Which torrent is better?
nyaa.si/view/1013436
nyaa.si/view/975138

It's whiny anime filth. Why even bother with that degenerate shit in the first place? You got what you were looking for.

based stealth recommendation poster

attack on titan
monster
fate zero (iirc)

24 is a prime time to be a mommy.

Thought the same over a decade ago, the sewer machinegunning scene has been looped in AMVs since the dawn of youtube, that's why it's held in such high regard. Kinda like the Genocyber helicopter attack.

>monkey see monkey do
Keep projecting your low intelligence black furred whiteoid ^^

Attached: DABA62A6-35EE-4919-919C-CB192E1761AA.png (500x647, 173K)

>only watched a few episodes
oh user

>degenerate

Attached: 1560784262621.jpg (720x838, 168K)

Tell me about my life, user.

>i-it's deep and meaningful! trust me it's worth your time! i've only seen 10 anime but i'm sure it's one of the most influential and greatest animated works of all time! it must be!

Attached: 1526039313772.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Embarrassing. Fuck off.

I don't know how true that is but it's at least partially true. Japan's subway system was attacked by terrorists while the show was in production and their budget got slashed because everyone was watching the news instead of anime, and the overall mood of the country was very dour. I don't know if any of the Gainax crew were personally affected by the attacks but I am pretty sure that Anno had also had a marriage proposal rejected, and he had already been fighting with depression throughout the entire production.

So, depression budget cuts, and the creator going through a personal rejection that probably brought on another depression episode all contributed to the show going out with a whimper instead of a bang. The section of the finale where Shinji sees a happy alternate reality was probably the animators' way of coping with the miserable mood the production had taken.

>"you cannot delete a post this old"
STOP IT, I'M SORRY

Attached: face hands.png (509x619, 8K)

Having a hotplate in the middle of the table is such a great idea. My family has had too many dinners where everything is cold.

Attached: 3469325693569.gif (250x141, 1.55M)

>create albinoid "slave race"
>get butthurt when they return from Europe and enslave their creators
>your albinoid masters finally feel sorry enough for you to end slavery
>still butthurt a century after being released and demanding reparations

It sure must suck having not been blessed with Yakub's gift of evolution.

Attached: creation-of-white-people.jpg (666x375, 57K)

still waiting for the rebuilds

I actually really liked the movie overall, and still rewatch it from time to time. I suppose it's not for everyone, and admittedly it's a bit slow.