Toy Story 4

Well that was...disappointing.
It was okay. But, I don't understand the point of it. It really seems like it was a mish-mash of too many different ideas, like several different scripts mashed together. But at the same time, I feel like nothing really happened. The first 3 movies felt like actual adventures; this one basically had no stakes and it felt like not enough was happening.
I don't want to sound like a pleb, but for most of the movie I actually was kind of bored. I CANNOT imagine little kids staying engaged, it wasn't funny/adventurous/action enough I feel.
And the ending...I don't know Did they really have to make this movie to undo the great ending of Toy Story 3? Why couldn't it end with Andy passing the torch beautifully, and Woody choosing to stay with his actual toy friends? What does he actually intend on doing anyways with Bo? Give therapy sessions and help toys go to owners? Why does he need to do this
Overall, definitely the worst of the 4. It was perfectly serviceable, but I wish it wasn't made to undo the ending of Toy Story 3.

Attached: fuck .jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1561067788163.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1561070340180.webmhttps://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1561071769365.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1561070340180.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1561071769365.webm
pastebin.com/BfHu7Yp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The ending legit made me depressed. Not because of the content but because it’s such a stupid fucking ending. I’m afraid even Toy Story went to shit

>paying to see a Fourquel

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

that's the thing with the third movie. Literally EVERYONE agreed it was a perfect ending. Now they had to fuck it up and make Toy Story end with a controversial/divisive ending

Exactly why was the movie bad? I'm seeing mixed answers. Some say Bo, others say woody cucking himself, and some say the overall story was stupid.

My stupid gf wants to see this shit. I honestly haven't cared about toy story after 2.

Why are all the critics praising the movie? Just because it’s Pixar?

It's the stupid "I'll stay for the sacrifice" trope that's been in movies lately. Even Marvel did that shit in end game.

I enjoyed and laughed watching 1 and 2 but the sad parting scene in Toy Story 3 depressed me for days so I'm not interested in the franchise anymore and won't watch 4.

all of the above.

Honestly, the worst thing about the movie is they sidelined ALL of Andy's toys (even Buzz). I liked the new toys, like Duke and Gabby and Forky, however Toy Story 3 was masterful in that it introduced lots of new characters like Lotso, Ken, Barbie, and Bonnie's toys, while still giving all of the "main" Andy toys their own little moments (especially Buzz and Jessie, Mr and Mrs. Potato Head, Slinky, even the fucking aliens)

$

>I don't understand the point of it
That's literally every Pixar movie made in the last 10 years

It was a given. They were on a road trip and woody got lost, so naturally the story would be boring as fuck going back to where the rest of the toys are safe. I don't agree with it, but I can see why they did it. If anything they should of made it to where all her toys get lost, but around various points in the carnival, that way you can have hijinks of new and old characters.

I liked the ending. Woody got to bang Bo for the rest of his life and Buzz got to be with Jessie who took over being sheriff.

>If anything they should of made it to where all her toys get lost, but around various points in the carnival, that way you can have hijinks of new and old characters.

It's "they should have" not "should of." And it doesn't sound like you saw the movie, at all.

Attached: 47d639a6f82a536e67ae9ff832a07bcd.png (900x815, 201K)

It wasn't as pointless as I thought a Toy Story 4 would be. At least they tried to give it a meaningful message, but it was so unneeded after 3's ending

grammar aside, he's correct. Honestly, all the toys should have scattered around the carnival

You made this same thread on co and samefagging on both fuck off you incel, woody had no purpose she wasnt playing with him anymore he was old as fuck he wanted to move on and get some poon let the nigga be just cause you haven't left your room in 16 months and are turning purple from lack of vitamin d doesn't mean everyone else has to meet the same fate.

Sorry grammar police, I dont give a fuck. And no I haven't, but it isnt hard to get a run down synopsis these days.

Imagine trying to defend toys fucking this much.

Imagine getting this upset over a kids movie.

Same

Woody cucking himself was my biggest problem, but there were many problems.

You mad?

It's very Save the Cat. And Woody has progressed a lot as a character, but he gets regressed way hard with character flaws to give him room to grow.

The two things that drove me insane were characters not having a sense of urgency, like if they're trying to hurry back or whatever, they get distracted staring at something, or doing something, and it's just totally without a sense of urgency. Like, if they need to be back in the car before the family gets in, and the plan to delay them is having someone press to lock the door right after they unlock it, and they're currently trying to open the door, it's maybe not the best time to spend eight minutes screwing around, not getting in the car. Every time they have to be getting somewhere with a figuratively ticking clock, characters are always getting distracted or just going off to do something. It gets irritating.

Second, the toys are basically animals now. It's not like, when you're gone, your toys come to life and talk to each other; they're fully alive all the time, moving around when you're out of the room, or when your back is turned, or when you just happen not to be looking at them. At one point the toys are even screwing with the car, one is talking to the parents pretending to be the GPS, and another is yanking on the pedals under Dad's feet. I know they went outside in the first one and such, but I don't know, when they're walking five miles down the highway, or building homes / vehicles to live in for seven years in the wild, I start feeling like they have to eat, or where do they get their energy, because as it is, they're these intelligent, immortal animals who barely pretend not to be alive. They're. Always. Moving.

It’s basically Cap’s ending in Endgame. Pass the torch to the sidekick no one likes and get to stay with the woman you love. Except it doesn’t work in the context of Toy Story. The ending of 3 feels hollow now.

Exactly.

what does Save the Cat mean?

why the fuck haven't toys enslaved the human race?

I am fairly sure is a book about screen writing. I guess he is calling the movie formulaic, I dunno.

I wasnt the user who you responded to lol

It's only like Cap's ending in the most superficial way. Woody isn't passing the torch. There isn't a torch to pass. It's Woody accepting that he needs to let go, that Bonnie doesn't need him. The movie starts with Bo getting donated, she asks Woody if he'd like to come, he refuses, saying he has to be with Bonnie, blahblahblah, he's too important. End of the movie has him realizing that he's been trying too hard to force a place for himself where there isn't one and it's time to let go.

Save the Cat is a screenwriting book. Blake Snyder came up with this 15 point beat sheet with specific page numbers that almost instantly became the industry standard. It divides movies down to specific beats on specific pages, with your catalyst, break into two, dark night of the soul, etc.

Attached: 73e13b5d7c1a507697eca7c759fe23d9.png (674x363, 24K)

Humans are bigger

I did find it odd that the toys would be dicking around at the carnival if they're on a roadtrip with a leaving family. Toy Stoy 1 did this shit perfect. Once they fell out the window, it was a race against the clock, friends, and even another kids house to get back home. In this movie it's just let's have a good time, I dont think bonnie will leave us, that's just stupid.

Also you gave me something to think about with the toys moving. You're right, they're more "alive" now and it's odd cause they are preprogrammed with the idea of dont move if humans are around, not move in secret.

Save the cat is pretty much just basic tropes. The characters goofing off before the real drama hits, the MC having a realization moment, the classic best friend fight that might end the friendship, the next throne bearer. Shit like that.

I can accept that they wanted to shine light on bo, but this message is hedonist as fuck, and I didn't like it.

Bo gets burned once and then turns to a carefree life as a "lost toy," while actively encouraging others to do the same

Woody does a complete 180, abandons his friends, child and morals to bang Bo.

Gabby Gabby's arc represented the ends justifying the means. I'm happy she got a kid, but she literally tore Woody apart to do it and didn't even apologise

how does it end?

Well duh my nigga. Society these days is all about doing what you truly want regardless of who or what it affects

AGE OF THE WHITE MALE TOY IS OVER. FEMALE TOYS NOW RULE! ALL HAIL THE VAGINA!

These is the new type of message disney is giving kids. With, wreck it ralph 2, this move and others, the mesage is let it go

>Toy Story 7 offers an emotional, yet needed, ending to the franchise

If you think this franchise will end or remind you of the old days then you need to kys.
Andys buying new toys for his kids with his new wife he met after college. If he really loved Woody and Buzz he would have kept them to pass on to his own kids.
Its all a money-making lie that everyone will buy intofor memberries.

Because Woody is Bonnie's toy no matter what, and he basically flips on his entire motivation back in 3. He commits to being Andy's toy in 3, but but at the end suggests that Andy should pass it on to a new kid. So the toys can continue to be played with. Now he says it doesn't matter anymore and that he should just run off to wherever his heart wants when his entire motivation was to always be there for the child no matter what. Popularity be damned. Woody's final attitude is the same one that the toys had in running away to the daycare which was clearly proven to be wrong. Now that he lost the voicebox (Because he willingly gave it away to a bully), he is unlikely to be there for another child. The entire no toy left behind mentality is cast out as wrong despite being the mantra of the gang for the last 3 movies. Now it has become let's just go where we feel like, because the kid clearly doesn't need us anymore. Woody's loyalty is his best defining trait, and the movie casts it out as uselsess.

Yep, and the first two Toy Story's was about never letting go of your friendship. Disney totally switched directions here with their female centric propaganda.

I also don't know why they made it so easy for him to abandon his lifelong friends, the OG Andy's toys. To add more insult to injury, they barely were even featured in the movie. I liked the new characters, but what they did to the old ones was disrespectful, especially to Jesse and Slinky

Yep, this movie just failed in many fronts.

Woody leaves with Bo because he decided hoes > bros and leaves the crew to help Bo so he can pound that punani.

Attached: 54D1D469-0148-4059-AB8B-BE53C97E922E.png (983x873, 223K)

>gabby gabby never apologizes or is confronted about what she did to woody
>he just leaves his friends behind
>the other toys barely get any screentime or good scenes
It was fun, but still disappointing

It sounds like an alternate universe woody made his way into the toy story world.

Attached: 1555722846482.png (262x384, 125K)

I have to admit it, had to reach the bonus tracks before understanding that it was a joke.

Thanks for redpilling me on the ending. Now I know not to waste time with this bullshit. After Ralph Ruins the Internet I am never falling for Disney's tricks again.

Attached: 81FYp1z1JbL._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 509K)

Anyone else think the movie felt too small, and "boring" (for lack of a better word)

film also lacked spectacle. This first movie had Woody and Buzz work their way out of Sid's house and chase the freaking truck. That was amazing. The second one had them in an airport then an airplane. Super insane situation for them. Then the 3rd gave us the tear-jerking incinerator scene. The fourth one looked promising because of the carnival but they didn't actually do anything with it. We don't see them do something we've never seen them do before. It felt small for a film of this magnitude.

Yea Forums fag here. Y'all are contrarians, just like faggots on Yea Forums, movie was fucking sublime.

You're right, this was less "grand" than the previous films. This one was just full of chase scenes in an antique store.

sounds like some straight to DVD disney tier shit. i can't say this surprises me in the least. everyone saw that this was clearly a cash grab

Just got back from seeing it, and good lord there was so much shit wrong with this film. So many things contradicted from the previous movies it wasn't even funny. Needless to say, they really should have spent more time in the writing room with it.

To me, Toy Story 1-3 is a perfect saga and this installment is along the lines of Toy Story of Terror and Toy Story that Time Forgot: perfectly watchable but just complementary material.

>spend 3 movies being Andy's give, with the third moving ending with him passing you on to another kid after accepting that your time together has come to an end
>fuck off after a year to run wild for an ex gf

I think I'll pass unless my mom drags me to it

This thread just made me want to watch Toy Story 3 again.

There were 8 goddamned writers on this shitfest, there was no saving it unless everything was scrapped and was left to only a couple of people, no more than four.

even the shilling cocksuckers on reddit think it was 6/10 you fucking faggot

>8 writers
>couldn't make something on par with the other movies

It really was doomed from the start, huh?

Attached: rbc7.png (512x512, 303K)

The trilogy only ever had 2-4 writers at most for each film. And then the Lasseter controversy only added more stress.

Fucking hell, it's like Wreck it Ralph all over again...

Attached: 1530628787554.jpg (1242x1359, 1.15M)

>people can't have valid unpopular opinions
typical Yea Forumsermin mindset

is this movie bad? like fr fr
I overheard some female workers talking about it earlier and how much they loved it. Is it really just for chicks

Disney isn't making movies for children any more. They have found their cash crop in basedboys that want to try and stay children forever. Toy Story was great. When I was 10. Scratch that even at 10 years old that movie was "meh".
Think about it. Even Wreck-it-Ralph wasn't even aimed for children and it wasn't even aimed FOR people who liked video games. Same with ruining the internet. Disney/Pixar's only demographic are basedboys and nostalgia faggots. Nothing more, nothing less.

And women.

>new Disney movie out, must go to theater bzzt. Disney movie not up to my expectations >:/ complain on internet. wont be tricked again. vrrrrrmmmt.
2 months later
>alert. new disney movie out, how will you respond? ___
no I won't be tricke.. zzztt reboot: consumer product failure reboot:
restart engaged. restart complete.
>Disney movie out!!! Ill go see it at the midnight showing. Sooo excited!!!

Attached: 1555301329918.jpg (700x700, 209K)

But Toy Story 1 and 2 are STILL amazing. 3 was already far inferior to those

Yeah I find it mad stupid that the toys used to preach this idea of "we can never leave our child because we will fucking die" type of mantra, and then in this movie its just "Yeah man, we can just roam the world and be there for whatever kid finds us", completely ignoring the fact that in the first 3 movies it was established that lost or defective toys expired in almost no time at all out in the natural world. Woody has been taken care of for years so I assume he understands that a toy will rot/break down faster out in the wild and become utterly useless in less than a month. Ever notice how trashy and fucked thrown away toys look on the side of the freeway or garbage? yeah that's gonna be him

No shit women would love it but honestly it's bad because of the same reasons as OP stated for Toy Story 4. Undoing the previous film's development and ending. But if you want to get spoiled then Ralph spends the entire film working his ass off trying to help Vanellope get her game fixed to make her happy but Vanellope discovers a new racing game and leaves for that then makes Ralph look like an asshole for helping her out and making him out to be clingy as fuck. Vanellope literally abandons her game in the end because she was bored and ends up leaving everyone else to deal with her mess. What pissed me off was that her actions had no consequences and didn't work or earn the ending she got.

Do kids even play with toys anymore? Anytime I see one they have their face buried in an tablet. Will they even connect with the toys anymore?

>Actually paying for this
I hope you kill yourselves for contributing to the death of cinema.

Just rewatched the 3rd one and thought the same thing. The average kid is just looking at a screen, and it really isn't a boomer complaint. I rarely see a kid not biding most of their time with a toy. The screen has always been a more accessible means of entertainment, and even I'll admit growing up that the things I watched influenced how I played with my own toys. Interactivity with video games and even fucking Youtube has removed that outlet for kids to express their own imagination. I just watched my own 7 and 11 year old cousins watch people play and use their imaginations on youtube and didn't make an effort themselves.

>women love a message about not having to be accountable to your responsibilities

Attached: 1560999165159.png (800x450, 377K)

Any Disney film is literally paid off.

What the fuck was up with all the original toys becoming background characters? Slinky, Ham, Rex, Mr. Potato Head (I think he had literally one line in the entire movie). These new toys (with the exception of Duke) really don't seem to be able to stack up to the originals in terms of personalities or likeability (don't even get me started on the two HAHA FUNNEE BLACK STUFFIES). Hell, feels like Buzz even got the shaft this movie.

>Mr. Potato Head (I think he had literally one line in the entire movie)
They were using stock lines recorded from when Don Rickles was still alive
Agree with the rest though

I know Buzz was shafted because the new Pixar crew hates Tim Allen, but there's no reason why the other toys shouldn't have had bigger roles in the movie. Seems like they wanted to shill the ebin Canadian toy and Key and Peele instead.

so woody does leave? how sad is it? will my 3 year old cry?

Here you go
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1561067788163.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1561070340180.webmhttps://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1561071769365.webm
Here's the ending decide what you will.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1561070340180.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1561071769365.webm

Mr. Potato Head died.

People keep asking me for toy story endings. I was kind of seething when i got home so heres a pastebin of me talking about it.
pastebin.com/BfHu7Yp4

Attached: 3babff3071500f5e0575716b03655ffc.png (900x900, 525K)

link to the thread

For Pixar's last movie in a franchise that should be considered fucking holy for them, this is atrocious. I really wanted to see the toys end up with Andy's kids. It would've all come full-circle. Damn you Disney.

I got these from Yea Forums but the other two links webm are here

Sneed

co is trash, if you actually noticed a thread on this there it means you browse it and are therefore less than human

>dude just abandon things nothing matters
Why is this literally every animated film now? I didn’t see Dragon 3, but I heard it had the same shit.
What the genuine fuck, they’re not even trying to make it subtle anymore.

commoners should not think, have values, or stand for something, they should only follow their primal desires and consume

Can you honestly blame Woody for picking to stay with this ass over a ungrateful kid that wasn’t even his real owner?

Attached: 86B82762-2BB6-4E15-8792-1EC765FF8059.jpg (1280x1072, 430K)

>incels upset that Woody found some pussy and moved out while they're still with their families

Attached: 1518328677175.png (1280x1519, 768K)

>or where do they get their energy
you know it would be fucking kino if it was explained that toys use the same laughing energy that Monster Incs now uses to do all of that stuff.

A cemetery of childless toys would have been pretty good to add to this movie, but it's never stated that toys NEED children to move, just that they want to play with children unless they go wacko like Woody and Prospector.

It needs more seethe, user.
I remember I did the same thing with Ralph breaks the internet.
Pure fucking hatred.
Thank you for your service. No one responds, no one reads, even here. But I read it all. Thank you for hating. The oligarchs are all laughing at us, don’t meekly accept it. Hate hate hate.

The ending is perfectly fine. Woody is a cowboy and he receives an ending harkening back to the best cowboy movies ever made.

But why is no one even mentioning it?
Is it not suspicious at all that literally every single recently released animated film has the exact same plot?

you think too much, have you considered having sex?

Attached: consume.png (750x703, 789K)

Woody wasn't getting played with. He wasn't needed. That's why he decided to move on.
It wasn't like he just upped and left.
This was a better deal for him.

People do mention it, they just are smart enough to recognize that this trend is because the writers at Pixar and Disney are aging into middle parenthood and watching their kids leave them, and having to deal with empty nest syndrome. It’s the same reason every triple A video game is about a gruff dad learning to care for his kid.

Trends =\= agenda retard

Imagine being this butthurt over a movie for little kids

I got dragged to see this with a friend and regret it. Whats with Disney movies and fucking up the messages and character traits of past films so much. Id be fine if it was some one in a lifetime dogshit like Rian Johnsons Star Wars but its such a glaringly obvious trend now.

Attached: 66BDB1C2-67A4-44AC-BE93-E1524A631677.jpg (708x739, 83K)

Lasseter was born 57. The rest of the writers were born in the 60s. A cursory glance over the writers for four puts most of them in 70s and 80s. They are arguably younger than the original group.
Beyond that, your statement is unbearably stupid. It is readily apparently that not all the same writers write every single sequel to a film, just like it is readily apparent that writers do not need to write about immediate events in their life, and in fact most great writers write about past experiences, since they have had time to process the events, and are not caught up in the immediacy of the moment.
Attempting to tie such nihilistic statements of abandonment to family life is hilarious. It is completely at odds with reality for unbroken families, and it’s laughable that you try to put this on Hollywood, the only place that rivals banking in nepotism. Of course, that’s also ignoring the fact that none of these stories are coming-of-age tales. It’s all about friendship, which is far different than the family dynamic, which starts primarily because you begin life as a helpless newborn baby. It’s the same reason for age of consent laws.
I write this, not because I think you will understand a single word I just typed, but hopefully to save some user from your bullshit.

Have sex

Have a loving relationship with a woman who will bear your children.

I do, we both thought the ending was bittersweet but perfect

>Pixar coming up on a decade without a good film

Literally asking to get cucked.

The only thing worse than Disney buying Pixar was Activision buying Blizzard.
Never ever take your company public if you care about a legacy.

Why are you watching movies for kids, millennials?

Good question, why are you watching capeshit?

I'm not, I hate superhero movies, the very concept of a superhero is absolutely fucking stupid.

Good.
Recommend me some films.

I love it. Cried like a bitch along with everyone else in the theater. Way better than 3 which was just a rehash of 2.

Well, seeing you like Toy Story, I recommend that last Avengers movie, the Pokemon movies and I don't know, Pixar produces plenty of garbage for 5 year olds.

This

Exactly

underrated

Recommend films you like, you fence-sitting amateur.

1 & 2 were the only good ones

Pastebin is gone

>gf
There’s youre issue right there. You need to eliminate one so you don’t have to do the other. Ask anyone on this website for advice. I’m sure anyone here can help with that

It wasn't disappointing because I expected it to be legit bad. I was actually surprised I got a kick out of it. Entertaining with a good ending, just fully unnecessary.

>one in a lifetime dogshit like Rian Johnsons Star Wars
Dude Abrams Star Wars sucked just as hard. Anything Disney makes now is going to shit. Can't wait for capeshit to take a fall too.

Worst offender of that movie is that they turned Ralph into a complete fucking retard. Granted in the first he did a stupid things but that's because he was at the end of his stick. He was still fairly reasonable as an adult. A complete fucking retard in the sequel.

I agree except that I liked the ending. The first 30 minutes or so and the intro song were kino but it quickly lost itself afterwards. Something was missing and I can't put my finger on it.. but it might be that sense of adventure that the other movies have like you said. I felt like dropping it and going home to watch toy story 2 instead.

kek

won't be allowing this shit film in my home

anyone have a camrip streaming site? I just want to see the andy scene. How did they justify andy passing on woody and bonnie not caring? I need to see andy and bo's ass

>Bo gets burned once and then turns to a carefree life as a "lost toy," while actively encouraging others to do the same
literal propaganda, holy kek

But that's basically what happened. Lassater stepped down - officially because he was "too busy" even though it was HIS idea to do it, but almost certainly has to do with the accusations against him. The movie was then rewritten to the Bo Peep/Woody thing.
I don't believe for a second this is the movie Lassater wanted to do, and the #metoo shit took over completely.

This is the last movie with ANY input from Lassater, and as far as I'm concerned, it will be the last Pixar I care about. Done. Pixar is almost done being Star Warred. Frozen 2 will show how bad it's gotten in the Disney gulag.

Too many cooks.

Yeah. I just finally watched that piece of shit. 100% spot on. The movie went from "The power of friendship" to "Don't be a needy cis male, gurl powwwwerrrrrrrr".
The only lesson for little boys who see this is, don't help women. It's just a waste of time.
And it's pretty fucking obvious what the agenda is, all of the positions of power in the movie are...wait for it...female characters.
There isn't a single fucking solid male role model in the entire fucking movie. They even make jokes about it with the scenes with the Disney princesses.
I'd hate to be raising a son these days. You'd be fighting this shit, trying to teach him what being a man is all about.

Haha imagine if Andy took off woody's pants and showed his ass to the camera

Activision wasn't the first public corporation that owned Blizzard. They hadn't made a single Warcraft game before the founders sold out to a public corporation. The Blizzard devs are more than capable of being incompetent, slow moving, and following the cash shops trends on their own.
The more apt analogy is when you force the visionary out who helped create your legacy - Lassater for Pixar, and Metzen for Blizzard. The loss of both is blatant.

The worst thing is as shit as I know this endin g is I'm still definitely gonna start tearing up if I watch this ffs

>saves your movie

Attached: toy_story_4_christina_hendricks_creepy_doll[1].jpg (825x464, 30K)

>Coco is a masterpiece but you're not allowed to like it because your anonymous internet friends turned you into a retard.

>this movie I haven't seen is shit and if I do watch it and it doesn't evoke an emotional reaction it's still shit

That's not what I said at all retard.
What I meant was I can see how shit this film is, how the ending is retarded and how it completely ruins a perfectly good ending to the OG trilogy, but despite that I'm still gonna tear up at the ending just because I've spent my whole life growing up with these films.

>Woody's enduring character motivation for three movies is "toy's got to have a kid, kid's got to have a toy, that's the purpose of a toy, to be loyle to your kid"
>Toy Story 4: "yeah nah FUCK kids lmao no gods no masters am I right I'm going to ditch Bonnie forever so I can live with Bo in the amusement park and we can bang like drums all day every day"

>compare writers with previous installments
>Toy Story 4 had a bunch of female writers added

Everytime.

>raising a son
Complete tv embargo, carefully chosen clasical movies and series until teenager years and then watching together and discussing them.

Old disney are big offenders too (specially the approach to love, which will make him a dork), dont be fooled by nostalgia

I enjoyed the dummies

Bonnie was clearly no long interested in Woody

to be honest I can't

Attached: 1560532035288.jpg (428x424, 16K)

So why didn't he return to Andy? He knows were his mom lives.

Not that guy, but Coco was fine. Pretty good, even. But it was absolutely NOT on par with Pixar's pre-2010 stuff. Neither was Inside Out

Wait a second, what about the whole GOING TURBO deal, leaving your game which would kill all your friends?

Did it feel like it made sense in the context of the story and characters or was it just a false imposition from the writers? Like Cortex burning his ships to make everyone else stay in America?