Why are white kids so racist that they would make up stories about black kids being violent towards them?

Why are white kids so racist that they would make up stories about black kids being violent towards them?

Attached: 1561150508094.png (630x713, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dwr39di-Ps0
slate.com/human-interest/2017/04/its-time-for-black-america-to-stop-spanking-its-kids-says-author-stacey-patton.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf3RFZjQ9v4
youtube.com/watch?v=pj9Hzs-vBLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

T a good boy

lmaoing at americucks

I got bullied by a black kid and developed a crush on him

>day care and feeding
foremely day chuck and sneeding

Attached: lol.png (715x101, 13K)

hmmm

maybe black people should control their spawn instead of letting them run feral

stop lying white boys

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-21 Dear Care and Feeding My Sons Complain About the “Brown” Kid at Day Care W (823x141, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Dwr39di-Ps0

Attached: 1448420932426.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Never heard of kids getting suspended from preschool

That's racism user. You let blacks do whatever they want or you need to suffer.

who cares, kid punches are pathetic

I understand that parents naturally want to believe the best about their kids but how insane do you have to be to take a criticism of your son's behavior as racism?

DESPITE

The cycle continues, some of these kids will reach out to stormfront, others will develop an interest in blacked.

>kids getting suspended in preschool
Amazing.

This like a new universal mathematical constant like Planck constant

Had an ex who worked daycare. She said majority of troubled kids and bad seeds were minorities. Majority were either being raised by a single mom who clearly didnt care or grandparents that were far too old to be handling children.

Why the fuck does this shit happen only in America? Why is race such a big deal in America?

Care, formally feeding.

I just can't even consider these things to be human

T is the surname of the nigger?

HUFF HUFF

Attached: joker.jpg (1334x2000, 318K)

t. T

Yes

absolute fucking state

>implying similar shit isn't going on in England, France, and Germany, right down to the same silly op-eds blaming everything on racist whites
Just look at The Guardian

I actually knew of one first hand. Dropped because he said he wanted to kill everyone in the class. Talk to the kid and no surprise, he can barely speak English but can tell you all the characters in Smash Bros Brawl, their poses, and sing their victory music.

OH NO NO NO NO NO BUT SYSTEMATIC RACISM

Because the country is eternally fragmented and will be stuck in the mud toiling in social issues resulting from multiculturalism while monocultures like china just march forward and dominate

First name Mr.

DESPITE BEING ONLY 14% OF THE PRESCHOOL POPULATION

There is so much wrong with you

Them having african slaves only 150 years ago.

I cannot believe this

You're now aware this statistic probably applies to even the wealthy/top black people like rappers, if you look at the stats its probably the same there

Blacks also like to use corporal punishment on their children. So the kids learn that hitting is okay.

slate.com/human-interest/2017/04/its-time-for-black-america-to-stop-spanking-its-kids-says-author-stacey-patton.html

How the fuck do you get suspended from preschool

Mainstream media and social media are legit brainwashing people. This isnt a meme.

Attached: 1540935233987.png (204x248, 4K)

They fucked up with niggers.
Yeah blacks are dumber but should just have treated them better. The resentment will never stop now.

It really isn't though.

You don't think it will get better?

Because multiculturalism is a disease

Adrian Peterson got charged with child abuse for spanking his 5-year old son with a tree branch so hard the kid's ass was bleeding. He was genuinely confused that anyone was upset about it, said his grandmother did the same thing to him when he was a kid and there was nothing wrong with it.

Obviously it's because of millions of years of systemic white oppression

Attached: 1526755421053.jpg (321x321, 83K)

arabs and africans still have them. the former is smart enough to castrate them.

>only in america
It happens in Toronto and London too though

Paris, Germany, Sweden

Like this is true. Look how well T behaves:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf3RFZjQ9v4

>The Tyrone Principle

Attached: 1524526671671.gif (250x250, 222K)

No it will never get better because its the natural animal struggle of species, if america boiled away all the whites it'd then just be a war of the darkest black against the lightest blacks and so on and so forth, America is basically fucked, Japan is 100% fine for now since they're still homogenous but if they ever become like the rest of us they'll be in the same mess before long

These statistics.... I've seen them before............... hmmmm

I think if the fact that Arabs castrated their African slaves was common knowledge in the US, we'd have have an extra 30 million citizens enthusiastically supporting each and every military intervention in the Middle East.

It is dubbed

also checkem'

Almost the exact same, it's fucking bizarre. I'm tempted to honk.

Blacks don't commit crimes for material gain or emotional motivation like vengeance, nigs simply HAVE to nig

It's not insane if it works. Everyone would bend over to avoid being called racist.

>My sons say a brown kid hits them in class
>I'm worried my sons are racist
What kind of absolute failure of a parent do you have to be for your 3 or 4 year olds kids to tell you another kid is attacking them, and your first thought it that your kids must be racist?

Eurofags have literal rape gangs running wild, you guys need to start worrying about your own shit

youtube.com/watch?v=pj9Hzs-vBLE

>little harmonythew, no avocado toast for one week unless that's too long

America really changed when Obama become president.

The way we have brainwashed an entire society from birth to death is honestly pretty impressive. PLAY WITH THE BLACK KIDS BIGOTED 5 YEAR OLD

good

those kids will learn that their word means nothing

primed to become malleable for pedophiles and degenerates

don't interrupt them

underrated

pathetic

>Hey Tyrone, we're playing Firemen

DESPITE MAKING UP ONLY 19% OF THE PRESCHOOL POPULATION..

Where the hell was this attitude when I was a little kid? I would have never gotten in trouble for anything, when the other kids complained their parents would have just told them to check their privilege lol

>The deqwaunjamarkus theory

Attached: giphy (4).gif (480x271, 2.05M)

Wait no

Lol americunts

DESPITE BEING ONLY 19 PERCENT OF THE PRESCHOOL POPULATION

Attached: cldu8fsytidfg.png (530x615, 759K)

Because race will always be a big deal everywhere.

Heh

Attached: 56416132165.png (500x334, 190K)

>poor people are violent
this isnt fucking rocket science. Stop keeping people down and they wont act like retards all the time

WAIT A MINUTE
HAHA
I'M WHITE

Attached: snapshot.jpg (320x240, 16K)

DESPITE BEING 19% OF THE STUDENT BODY NIGLETS START NEARLY 45% OF ALL FIGHTS!

the Tre'Quell Hypothesis

LMFAO is that actually in the fucking article?

Poor whites, asians, and even spics aren't nearly as violent.

It's called biological determinism nigga, it's the whitest yet blackest pill of them all.

Fucking kek

>Having no money instantly makes you a violent criminal

>This isn't rocket science!

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)