Does Joe seriously think this guys story is plausible?

Does Joe seriously think this guys story is plausible?

Attached: Untitled.png (1059x770, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4n9-Q_zdthA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf is that Steven King?

Uh zoomer sweetie we've had anti grav tech since the sixties. Maybe put down your smartphone and do some research.

yes
his mind is too damage from all those psychedelics

Yes

what makes it implausible?

>it's an early 20 year old has spent no time researching something and asks Yea Forums for validation episode

Sure thing my little NPC zoomist, to someone like you this is just a fever dream.

Attached: 1555105442902.jpg (562x467, 63K)

>never goes into any detail on anything
>ah this migraine is fogging my memory

Stanton Friedman already investigated Bob Lazar and debunked everything he said.

>Bob Lazar did not go to MIT like he claimed
>Bob Lazar did not have any of the degrees or credentials he claimed
>Bob Lazar did work for the military like he claimed but he was a low level janitor type with no position that would allow him to see UFOs
Bob Lazar is so thoroughly debunked that the only people who still believe him are nutcases and the gullible idiots who will believe anything.

Well for one, my instincts tell me the guy isn't trustworthy. I don't believe a word he says because my brain is giving off warning signals.

But ok, that's subjective. Fine. He also doesn't have a single shred of physical proof of anything, and when he's questioned as to the details of "what did they say to you, specifically" "What happened, specifically" "What was it, specifically" he's just very vague and doesn't say anything the average person couldn't just make up on the spot.

Reverse engineering alien technology is plausible, this guy isn't.

Joe agrees with every guest unless they don't want to decriminalise all drugs

>ahhhh they erased my school and work history
>Listen to this man who stands to gain tons of money by convincing people I'm legit, don't worry about it

No, Joe is just too polite to directly challenge his guests unless
1. They're saying something completely retarded about a field that Joe has direct experience (for example Rubin spouting bullshit about building regulations when Joe worked in construction and actually understands them)
2. They question the benefits of weed
3. They're vegans
Other than that, he'll let pretty much any guest say the wackiest shit possible. Alex Jones was allowed to rant about how his father was a CIA dentist recruited to build cyborgs for the Soviet Union for like 20 minutes straight and Joe just kept egging him on.

You expect this guy to sneak out an alien artifact from Area 51? Also can you explain how he knew about the undiscovered element before it was announced or the bone scanning tech before it became a thing. Or how about that there is a record of him working there from an old directory?

It helps that most of the political guests especially have a good idea of what Joe is about and make sure to only discuss topics where they agree. Like Joe is center-left on economics and drugs but hard-right on guns and free speech (specifically the issue of "hate speech"). So when a left-wing politican/pundit like Yang, Gabbard, or Pakman are on they'll try to stick to economics and drugs. When it's a right-wing guest like Shapiro, Mciness, or Milo they'll stick to the free speech issue.

Guy, You realize you just have to count upward and you "discover" new elements? Its just proton, neutrons and electrons. Stability is another thing entirely. Our ability to crash atoms together to make new elements is very limited.

More than that their knowledge that Joe will just nod along and say 'fascinating' and 'whaaat' every 30 seconds without trying to shift the subject into anything remotely confrontational is what really helps, they feed him a line but he could always go off piste, but he literally never will
God tier eps are ones with people who have been in or are currently in hot water talking about their drama, vaguely political gossipy 'oh my God no -way-' stuff (the first Bret Weinstein ep for instance) and ones where Joe is deadly high and and just shooting the shit with people he is actually friends with (like Duncan Trussel the other day)
Unbearable tier is when he gets mainline comedians and tries to talk 'shop' with them

t. cia trying to hide the truth

He predicted element 115 way before there was an element 115. He’s right.

Bob Lazar is a misinfo plant.

Lazar is CIA.

>predicted
No, stop spewing bullshit.
Element 115 was already hypothesized to exist before his claims.

Everything he said about element 115 was wrong. He got every single property of it wrong. Not even remotely close, he was totally opposite in every way. He couldn't have been more wrong if he tried.

Then why is the CIA trying to shut him down?

Provide an example then.

To make it look like he has credibility

Everyone knows Friedman promoted the debunk but if you watched this podcast you'd know that's been rebuked.

>tfw I have been abducted but I never tell anyone because people will think I'm crazy

He said 115 was in the Island of Stability. It is not. The Island of Stability was theorized long before Lazar ever did his interview and element 115 is not in it. He got basic chemistry facts wrong.

>Unbearable tier is when he gets mainline comedians and tries to talk 'shop' with them
Like with Bill Burr or Hannibal Burress, it's rough because he's not as good as he thinks he is. He's not bad, exactly, and he's got that little circle of junior comedians clinging to his coattails for netflix specials (Kreischer, Segura, Theo, does Schaub count as a comedian)?

It's like if a former AA minor league player had a podcast and invited Alex Rodriguez on to discuss "the craft of hitting".

I thought it was Stephen King too in the other thread. I'm listening to this now.

GoTimothy's store about seeing God in 1985 is a lot more interesting:

youtube.com/watch?v=4n9-Q_zdthA

That's exactly what the CIA would do. If he real they wouldn't take any interest in him. They would ignore him so everyone else would too. The best way to misdirect is to pretend like CIA is trying to stop it. They don't do that to legitimate people.

Of the surveys done millions of people claim to have had some experience with them but refuse to talk publicly because you ruin your life.

thank god, the alex podcast was 4 hours of high quality entertainment.

Joe Rogaine is a meathead/pothead, not exactly a scholar.

Joe finds whatever his guest says plausible unless it's one of the insta-kill views like Holocaust denial etc. you will be instantly shut down for.

I think it is, personally.

Found the Chapo retard.

i got the same feeling watching this one as i did the tom delonge one straight bullshit even though do believe in ufos and aliens

Has anyone seen the documentary they were shilling? Is it worth a watch if you like shit about aliens? Not saying it’s true but it’s fun to pretend

He's against gun control, drug war, and giving hormones to tranny kids. He's against other stuff but that's just what I can think of rn. His whole podcast with Tommy Chong got derailed by a gun control argument. They didn't even get to enjoy talking about stoner shit

How come it's only the US that has all these aircraft?
Why couldn't the USSR get a few or any other country?

Bullshit. The placeholder name ununpentium was coined in 1979.

>Well for one, my instincts tell me the guy isn't trustworthy.

whoah

Attached: owl.jpg (244x334, 38K)

He's
>anti-gun control
>anti-drug war
>anti-war generally
>pro-environmental regulations
>anti-tranny (in the most harmless sense that he opposes giving hormone blockers to kids and opposes men "transitioning" and crushing women in women's sports)
>anti-splitting families illegally crossing the border (I don't think he's outright stated whether he would rather they all stay or all go)
>pro-public funding for university
>pro-some form of government-funded healthcare
But somehow he gets labelled "alt-right". It's weird.

Probably not. Joe has an IQ bordering somewhere near the 160 range. I’m not even memeing.

american retards are more vocal

Hi Joe

>Why couldn't the USSR get a few
Because even ayy lmaos knew to avoid commies like the cancer they are.

America is the main character of planet Earth

During the Cold War, if you lived near an American military base and said "I saw a mysterious flying object!" you got your face in the local newspaper. If you lived near a Soviet military base and said "I saw a mysterious flying object!" you got your face in the mud of the local gulag.

Wait did joe get bob Lazar on? I thought that dude like went into hiding or something. People had sent heard from him in years through the 2000's

Anyone got pics of Bob’s slut ex wife?

>Wait did joe get bob Lazar on? I thought that dude like went into hiding or something
gee it's almost as if the whole gangstalking stories were made up and is now cashing in on his lies.
Who would have thunk??

This thread glows so much you can see it from space

I need an actually good reason why people watch Joe Rogan unironically

Attached: 1511394018915.png (251x259, 77K)

Nice background noise with the occasional interesting guest

I'm a NEET and spend all day clicking random shit on the internet

this

I listen to it at work, I'm a government office drone so my job is mostly mindless data entry/inane conversations that I can easily carry out with my phone on my left ear and an earbud in my right.

Being anti-gun control on it's own is enough to get you labeled alt-right, especially if it's after a mass shooting

>Jamie pipes in with "uhh actually aliens aren't real I saw it in the new york times...." then shuts up because nobody fucking cares what he has to say

>muh instincts
>muh brain’s warning signals

Do you realize how big of a fucking idiot you sound like?

You're denying the existence of instincts?