This is England

Anyone else here watch this?
Are the tv series they did worth watching?

Attached: o-this-is-england-facebook-1024x512.jpg (767x431, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junaid_Hussain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, heavens yes i do

Attached: 1.jpg (830x436, 64K)

Absolutely.
Some of the best performances I've seen on tv.
It's super dark though even more so than the film so brace yourself.

The film is kino, altough it falls back into the "white supremacist are losers" cliche it does give it a lot more depth and context to the skinhead movement.
It predates the SJW crap which is nice.

Idk about the tv show but i assume is of lower quality.

Show is actually kino as long as you don’t mind a slow piano piece driven nocturne at the end of every episode

Attached: 12145106_1637499829850114_1173049162_n.jpg (1042x1042, 90K)

I always found him becoming racist in the film super underwritten. As a kid watching it I didn't notice, rewatching it recently it's laughable.

Out of interest, are any of you guys internationalbros? What does the film make you think about England? I'm from the Midlands (literally used to live on the estate where they filmed that scene where he first meets woody and the gang in the tunnel) so it has a fairly personal connection for me. Just curious to hear what non-midlanders think.

The show is fucking excellent too

Meant for OP

Latest season was kinda bad. The first 2 are at least as good as the movie.

Very based, watched the film in film studies a level and I agree with I loved all the depth and shit it gave to the skinhead context, but the message was clichéd and boring. That being said the TV series which I binged recently is incredible and 100% better than the film.

What was his problem in Eden Lake?

Attached: Eden_Lake.jpg (1168x496, 132K)

Damn didn't know he was in that

It gets a bit weak by the end but I was already emotionally invested in the characters

i’m aussie and I fucking hate your shit accents, nearly made the shit unwatchable
your gangas are ugly too

Band of gold

Attached: 5BB44CA0-AB84-4208-A9D1-9E680A29D3BD.jpg (440x640, 30K)

You can't have a chav horror film and not cast him.

No one cares about an Aussie's opinion, especially when television and film is concerned.

the TV show is halfway between the film and skins. even the darker plots feel more e4 teen drama-y.

the film is kino.

your shit film is a worse version of romper stomper

fucking get over it cunt

Stephen Graham is a tour de force

Romper Stomper is just a poor man's Made in Britain with Tim Roth.

Attached: tim roth made in britain.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

Lipstick on your collar

Attached: 585A5849-DBD6-4C14-AF57-4BC73F0A317C.jpg (236x263, 11K)

Can any recommend any other g
Britbong fascist/nazi/skinhead Kino?

I watched that when I was young and Louise Germaine gave me funny feelings in my pants.

Attached: sharpe Louise Germaine.webm (720x405, 2.87M)

Life was different back in the day.

Fish Tank was good chav kino.

Attached: fish tank michael fassbender.jpg (2700x1800, 317K)

ours came first and has ol mate russell the mussel
ours is also realistic while yours isn’t, theres no white people left in britain

Scum
Made in Britain
Clockwork Orange kind of

Im interested in expanding my filmography too

>ours came first

Stop.

Attached: starred up.jpg (1024x1517, 197K)

No it didn’t you clueless little cunt, suns clearly got to your head
Have a lie down

There's no one left in oz who doesn't have slitty eyes or huff petrol.
We're each as fucked as each other m8

>Scum

Where's ya tool?

Attached: Scum, Ray Winstone.jpg (1200x720, 67K)

As an American I'm fascinated by lower class British life, I need to find more movies like that

Why didn't milky just forgive combo?

Attached: frodo.png (400x399, 214K)

Neds (2010) is good lower class Scottish stuff. It's set in the 70's.

Attached: neds.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

I stopped watching it after this scene. It just became way too unrelatable and I can't picture a teen girl kissing a little boy like that in real life. Even if it does happen it made the character growth of the kid way less interesting.

One of my favourite movies and I also say that the series is even better. Dunno how they got together such a high quality acting cast, they really live their characters. The ending of the last episode really got to me and it's rare when movies/series get any emotional response out of me anymore.

What's combos tax policy?

Attached: 14-george-rr-martin.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 49K)

>what kinda resolution u want blud
>just fuck my shit up

Attached: tfw no saltfish and ackee.png (720x400, 297K)

Christ it was hard being mixed race and working class years ago

Pakis have to get in goal

Is Glasgow really just white Detroit?

inb4
>scots
>white

That scene is only a few minutes long, it's mainly about the white working class on a Glaswegian estate.

they look like slavs

Its not glamourous. Its violent and hard. And you're always worrying about money. Always money.

You live in some shithole where your car gets broken into if you can afford one, windows are smashed and you have to watch your mom crying in the kitchen because the bills have come in and you cant pay them and also eat.

Mom used to go hungry so i could eat as a kid. I block out the first 19 years of my life.

It's a shit hole but not nearly as violent as people from there make out. Especially these days now it's getting gentrified.
Scotland is basically unaffected by immigration so what problems they do have is just grey-skinned goblin men stabbing each other for heroin.
They don't have any of the proper violence blacks and pakis bring.

>british lower class looks like your average slav

Well I can imagine.

Attached: 1496862124064.jpg (1170x1438, 618K)

>and you have to watch your mom crying in the kitchen because the bills have come in and you cant pay them and also eat.

Maybe your mum should WAKE UP and SMELL THE JAVA that there's no such thing as a FREE LUNCH, stop being a DOLE-BLUDGING WASTER and just GET A JOB

Attached: jeremy-kyle-lying-down-2.png (986x553, 528K)

>They don't have any of the proper violence blacks and pakis bring.

Its on a different level. Ive lived in east london, and i had to change my behaviour, i used to help people but seeing people stabbed, you just walk on.

Like that video of nogs fighting that couple on the train, and everyone avoids eye contact, or looks out the window lol

would hold hands with all those birds

Hehe fucking Jeremy Kyle, im glad that shits been canned. Btw mom worked 7 days a week, raised me alone and studied to be a teacher.

I still dont know how she did it. Luckily shes doing well now and i help out often

Shows are amazing, might be better than the movie

great film and show, always reminds me of my retard friends.

Attached: 1556774423353.jpg (1024x681, 95K)

It was a national phenomenon

>"This Is England™, not Bangalore, you fookin' paki"

aaaaaand dropped

Attached: 15615425.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Am a chilean and i found most characters very relatable.
Also the war montage was very interesting, i had no idea England even had casualties in that war, i just assumed they curbed stomped argentina.

It's weird how obliviois the Scots are about how good they have it.
I grew up white in central birmingham (which is probably the uks detroit), was one of only white kids in my school, was just legit used to kids getting killed overt drug deals in school playground. One of my best mates got chopped up with a machete because his brother got into some nigger feud with a guy who would happily kill a kid to send a message. My other best friend joined Isis and got blown up in a drone strike.
Worked on a wind farm installation a few years ago and stayed in Leith (where they set trainspotting). Basically completely safe and fine, every time I'd mention to a Scot I'm staying they get all puffed up and be like 'ooh very rough there, must be shock to you!' And they'd get super pissed when I'd say it seems nice.
Wife is Welsh and her family are basically the same (wife is redpilled thankfully). They think Wrexham is a dump because it has lower than average employment and people drink on the streets.
If only they knew how bad things really were.

Attached: 1560544861954.jpg (584x794, 171K)

>My other best friend joined Isis and got blown up in a drone strike.
lel fucking hell, the memes are true

its like when people start talking shit about poles being violent
nigga please

not anymore mate
>pic very related.

Attached: paki-rapists (2).jpg (350x281, 20K)

Why are pakis violent retards while indians/sikhs bro tier?

t. has never worked for an indian

If only it was still hard

because sikhs hate muslims

He was one of their hackers apparently.
We used to play tribal wars and runescape together.
One time we snuck into the school it office to copy down the admin password so we could play runescape on school pcs (They kept it written down in a drawer).
I sometimes wonder if I helped him learn his trade.

Here's the lad: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junaid_Hussain

Slavs are just low class poor people

Sikhs are bro tier.
Indians are poo tier.
Brother is dating a Sikh girl, seems pretty based, basically just Klingons.

All skinhead related mainstream media is inherently cringe and bluepilled.

English cultural diversity, not even once.

Indians are more likely to be middle-class and vote Conservative. Pakis are more lower-class and left leaning.

Attached: Naomi Scott.jpg (1361x2050, 531K)

I am convinced you have no future not because you cant become redpilled. But because even "redpilled" white people still have black and arab friends the concept of ethnic solidarity means nothing to you lot. Knowing that your nation has gone to shit means nothing if you dont have the will to expel these people.

do they shag?

Lower class and completely removed from society you mean. They live in enclaves.

Wrexham user here, can attest to Wrexham not being that bad apart from the drug problems and a couple of areas which really are fucked beyond saving and should be firebombed

why do you have that saved

Nice bro!
I'm staying in Flint seeing wife's family.
Wrexham is unironically exactly the kind of place I want to live only it's full of Welsh people who hate me for being English (I have no animosity towards Welsh people, but I tend to get hostility when I come here because of muh valley floodings).

Fap material. Dont judge me

For threads like these.

Attached: 1460381583751.jpg (1000x925, 328K)

>grow up in a 95% white region dan souf
>exclusively white friends
>all openly racist
>fat friend who always cared the most about appearing normal takes some philosophy a level
>lanky glasses cunt takes media studies
>suddenly friends are split between pro and anti immigration
>graduate mostly all hating each other over stupid shit

they look about 13
sort it out mate

oh fuck off yank
absolutely 100% guarantee I’m whiter than you in every way

Most people aren't too bothered unless someone's from Chester in which case they tend to turn to tribal anti-saes mode, otherwise there are lots of good areas, and beautiful scenery. I miss it when i'm away at uni in all honesty, places like Gresford and Marford would probably suit you plenty

alri Eamon O'Donnelly settle down haha

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Are we all geared up for a post-brexit race war lads?

I dont know if you understood from the post or not but I am not white and have no skin in the game. Just saying from observation you are "le ebin redpilled" so the fuck what? Saying something or knowing something means nothing if you dont put that knowledge into action. You call a literal ISIS fighter your friend, are you fucking retarded? White people are like some sort of poor domesticated farm animal waiting for a shepherd to come slit your collective throats. People who are against my communities self interests like that are discarded because we are not fools.

Jack O'Connell kino.

Attached: Jack O'Connell Skins.webm (754x628, 247K)

Cheers for the recommendations, I'll have a wander round next time I'm up in Wrexham.
People from Chester are the fucking worst tbf.
You at uni in England?

thats being shitpoor whitetrash everywhere. God knows its how I grew up.

A drone strike is a pretty effective discard imho

Prime breeding age

Got a problem? Tell biology

Alfie (1966) and Get Carter (1971).

Attached: Michael Caine.jpg (800x1189, 267K)

Yeah mate Liverpool. It's got a really undeserved reputation, scousers aren't really that bad at all, just normal people who've had it shite off the government for years

inbreeding is a massive problem in the pakistani community

those girls havent even reached sexual maturity
sort it out

Liverpool is legit, never thought much of it originally but every Scouser I've met is fucking solid and when I go up there I have a gr8 timr. They can handle the Hillsborough bantz as well.

Fuck off moralfag.

I can tell your a 34 year old woman. I can sense the seething jealousy

and people wonder why I got tired of politics

i met a lot of scousers in the states when I worked in the hospitality industry in Orlando. they would ibe me the OI YANK shit, till they found out I'm part of the cain family that owned the Robert Cain brewery.

then I got 5 times the shit, then we were bros. they were chill as fuck, till you brought up soccer and you would see them showing thier Mr/ Shankly tattoos.

My wife used to teach at a special needs school in central Birmingham. Literally entire school is filled with fucking mongoloid paki kids whose parents are related. Half the kids in class are related to each other. Schools are so filled with inbred paki regards that plain out aspie kids (who the schools are designed for) get sent out to normal schools where they go fucking mental.
My sister used to be a paediatrician in Leicester but had to leave because she couldn't live with just constantly providing palliative care to inbred retard paki kids that are going to die in their 20s because their parents are cousins and won't stop having kids.

>i met a lot of scousers in the states when I worked in the hospitality industry in Orlando.

Bit far for community service

I want nottingham forest to get back in the premier league again purely for the Hillsborough bants when they play lfc

repent your sins before it's too late cunt, you're wanking over kids
until you download actual CP it's not too late. sort it out

COULD BE WORSE
COULD BE SCOUSE
EATING RATS IN YER COUNCIL HOUSE

Trips of Caine.

Attached: Zulu.webm (960x407, 3M)

they came over after 9-11 when shit was fucking rough, and every single place had crazy discounts. there was this big sports memorabilia place that was out on I-drive where all the english would go buy shit for some reason till i broke it to them they could drive around town, and go to the real places with better prices and selection. those kids all wanted baseball caps, and hockey and lakers and bulls jerseys.

the one guy roger from liverpool who I worked with talked mad shit about nottingham. he got shitfaced with my dad and said the reason robin hood wore the tights was cause he was a big poof, and the proof was he was from nottingham. he knew cains from over there, and a few of them were my great grandfathers kinfolks descendants.

he got so much 3rd rate puerto rican girl pussy with his accent.

>he got so much 3rd rate puerto rican girl pussy with his accent

We all have that mate that boasts about banging horrendous women. My pal used to call them munters and swore blind shagging munters was better than normal girls

Kids? They're out sucking dick and sniffing coke. If anyones a child, its you for being so naieve

I love it. Nottingham seems to have inadvertently committed itself to being the scourge of the norf.
>Slay the scouse at Hillsborough.
>Scab during the miners strike so that Thatcher can completely destroy Yorkshire miners.
>get Brian Clough as manager off Leeds and win European cup two times in a row.

no, he didnt brag. he would get fucked up on powder and fuck these skags in my backyard with people cheering him on. he was like that little leg humper dog.

he got us banned from this shitty sportsbar because him and this fat retarded looking dude from norway ran a train on this fat slut with GIANT TITTIES on top a pool table.

the fucking house band stopped playing, and this mexican retard that was the dishboy was beating his meat in the open like it owed him money. at least they didnt make us pay our tab. it was fucking surreal. we ragged on him about having to be naked every time he started drinking. the only person more badly behaved was my dad.

>the fucking house band stopped playing, and this mexican retard that was the dishboy was beating his meat in the open like it owed him money. at least they didnt make us pay our tab. it was fucking surreal. we ragged on him about having to be naked every time he started drinking. the only person more badly behaved was my dad.

Attached: maxresdefault+(29).jpg (1000x563, 66K)

The US has a superior model of multiculturalism to the UK, it seems

Sounds like a typical scouser

he was a fucking animal once he started getting inebriated. 2 more more drinks in him and he turned into a fucking monkey.

the place circled in red was where that sportsbar was at back then. you went there to buy drugs. it was a shithole.
orlando is a tourist/college town. there are people from everywhere there.
He made me want to visit. it sounded like a fucking blast of a place to see. He gave me a really nice Liverpool jersey before he went home. but him and my dad were BROS FOR LIFE.

Attached: shitty sportsbar.jpg (1280x605, 379K)

Movie was kino. Beautiful soundtrack too

Scousers make alright actors.

Attached: jodie comer killing eve.webm (700x394, 1.2M)

It's one of the major plot points.