That black baby

>that black baby
LMAOOOOOOO OH NO NO NOOOOO

Attached: 19856_2_1100.jpg (1400x1400, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8s1EbnhdosY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This isn't the first time the AI reset humanity. She harvested those fetuses from the last group.

The movie was really fucking kino.

Though I wish there would be more clues that the surviving woman had a relationship with "Mother", and was an escaped child.

>first perfect baby is a blonde white girl
>ssecond "1perfect" baby is a coal dark niglet
Every fucking time.

what movie?

Aside from Mother asking her if she remember her own mother, there are literally no clues.
It would be retarded to boot.

the wasn't white, she had dark brown eyes

The girl was actually max ahkenazi jewish

Jury is out on the niglet. Considering niggers are inherently violent, of low intellect and antisocial he probably would have been aborted by Mother relatively quickly.

S-shut up. Clara is pure.
youtube.com/watch?v=8s1EbnhdosY

Theres literally no relation between color of skin and violence

Back to your hugbox

Yes there is, because skin colour is only a surface factor of a vast array of behavioural genetic factors

>buhbuh Whites and blacks are only .05% different genetical-

Yes, and much like how a complex piece of code works, a single line can change the entire fucking thing and chain through a whole fucktonne of variables.

Even for a 50GB videogame, you can modify and fuck up the entire thing with just a 1kb notepad file.

We share like 60% of our DNA with a fucking tomato. It's just how DNA works.

Blacks are inherently stupider and more violent because their genetics made them that way to survive their conditions. It's also why Asians are insular and selfish yet act like a heard. Again, how they evolved.

Every single "smart" black person has white DNA.

digits never lie

Attached: 1466923669592.jpg (800x600, 141K)

Attached: mfw.gif (235x150, 1.71M)

How does being stupid help you survive? Like ancient ooga-boogas were dumb enough to attack lions until it died and the rest of them could eat?

They're stupid to us factually but in terms of hunting wilderbeast and overpoputing with each other they're working just as nature intended

They never needed to develop long term planning because of the abundance of food year round, which is also why they are so impulsive because they can't understand long term cause and effect.

There are absolutely clues. One I remember is that at the beginning, we get "Days since the apocalypse: 0" and see a baby, and then when Daughter is grown up, we get "Days since the apocalypse:" and some ridiculous number, like 15,000, which translated to around 39 years. Daughter obviously isn't 39 years old... but Hillary Swank's around that.
tl;dr cringe on you

Bingo

Asians are also typically reserved and insular because for the most part their food was fish, which to hunt you had to:
b) Be quiet
c) Be accurate
d) Have patience

Which is China's entire strategy for everything in a nutshell

However they're also dumb when it comes to situational awareness because they're literally too focused and tunnel visioned, it's why there's endless videos of them being crushed or electrocuted

Whites and Asians can work together in harmony if done right, however blacks and arabs are a constant spanner in that machine.

Indians/Hindus are actually allrite too however they need to be north indians not the lower caste african/arab mixture that most people see

What is this trash so I can avoid it.

I was kinda hoping the mother was the good guy. Killing those other children really made her irredeemable.

I don't remember a black baby from the movie, wtf?

Someone needs to make a de-blacked edit

He means they are not intelligent enough to live in white society which is far too complex for a lot of blacks to negative through.

This better be bait considering the big tweest being that Daughter learning that she's been the third unfrozen embryo and digging out the bones of her predecessor.
Sure Hillary Swank could theoretically be one of the others considering Daughter only finds the remains of one child but there's nothing to confirm this.
And it would make no sense for Mother to just let her leave the bunker.

navigate*

>the best of humanity is a white teen girl and a black baby boy
hmm

blacks literally commit 50% of the murders in the US despite being 13% of the population
that is a fact

Why is everyone saying this movie is so good? Aside from the robot it's very average

Technically only the white girl has mothers stamp of approval.

It's not a masterpiece, but pretty solid. Mothers voiceacting completely carries the movie.

Attached: s7c2775hlyz21.jpg (360x300, 19K)

There is a lot of hispanic on white crime. Like hispanics hate whites way more than they hate blacks

Hispanics are just afraid of blacks, so they talk a lot of shit. Hispanic and black gangs have a lot of beef, but blacks usually end up killing them if they cross territory.

That sounds like the opposite of what's happening in American cities right now

you've got your story wrong

>OPEN YOUR MIND

Attached: nigglet.png (525x693, 685K)

Can I get some stats or something?

This but unironically.

Will little OJ pass the SAT proctored by Mother?

Despite.....

Can you, you faggot? Blacks kill more hispanics according to Post some proof for your claim

Attached: D78d2.jpg (400x382, 19K)

They are also the lowest on the social totem with faggots like you constantly treating them like shit and pushing them into the lowest class.

And that's a good thing.

>i couldn't help raping that woman officers, the systematic racism made me do it

Attached: 1471529298290.jpg (460x287, 30K)

I meant in regards to the gang violence thing you were talking about, that chart is more broad, and doesn't even mention deaths, just violent crime in general
What your problem? You an offended nigger or something?

Are you Russian or just extremely fucking stupid?

what's the difference

Attached: 1471574742111.jpg (615x859, 76K)

Are you offended? You still haven't posted a single shred of evidence

I asked first

Attached: cmm.png (271x272, 63K)

evidence for my claim has already been posted
your turn

>MUH RUSSIAN TROLLZ
Fucking dilate you tranny

>t. chimped out and raped 20 women because the white mayn didn't give him enough free shit

I never claimed to have any in the first place
I just wanted stats from you, why won't you share some?

>I raped and murdered that 11 year old because some incel on Yea Forums called me a nigger
yikes

Wow there's no reason to be so hatefull and disparaging toward people of slavic ethnicity.

then don't make false claims

Uhh racist much?

t. dumb /pol/tards
You treat people like shit they're going to act like shit. Did you forget about a decade ago Russia was more crime ridden than a lot of black African countries?

Okay why the FUCK did the kikes and p*rtugese have to ship all these god damn niggers over here in the first place

You should look up some of the wealthiest predominantly black neighborhoods in america, then search their crime rates, then do the same for the poorest white neighborhoods in america. The results may shock you. The inability to follow rules is literally in their DNA.

have sex

So should I not be expecting interesting gangland racial violence stats from you at this point?

I assume you have some stats to back these claims up

They get treated like shit because they act like shit. Cause and effect mon ami.

Attached: 23123213213.jpg (800x400, 50K)

*This* better be bait.
>but there's nothing to confirm this
They wouldn't have intentionally shown text that effectively said "39 years after the apocalypse" if it weren't significant - and the only way it *could* be significant was if the baby shown at the start of the film were going to show up again - and Hillary Swank was the only other human in the movie (and also happened to be appropriately aged)
>And it would make no sense for Mother to just let her leave the bunker.
Mother literally spells this out at the end, you absolute brainlet. She let Swank survive until then - and presumably let her out of the bunker when she was a child - for a purpose. Mother literally says this.
I'm serious, how can people on here be so stupidly blind to subtext and then turn around and talk about how Yea Forums is better than Reddit?

kek

Yeah, you're retarded. The richest black neighborhoods are in dense cities next to poor neighborhoods. White neighborhoods in the same area have similar crime rates. Meanwhile "poor" whites live in rural areas and generally own tons of land. The way wealth in measured in America is completely fucked and doesn't account for estate unless it's super expensive and the IRS.

yikes

How did OJ get a gun?

Attached: 20190621_200754.jpg (628x418, 97K)

hid it in his dna

Alright this is either a piss-take or the biggest cope I've ever seen.

Checked
Heiled

What movie are you all talking about?

I Am Mother on Netflix.

This is exactly the kind of gold-medal mental gymnastics I've come to expect from leftists. First off, "white areas" in dense cities don't exist. I suppose the fucking smurf villages in dense cities have high crime too? Secondly, we aren't talking about rural areas. We're talking about neighborhoods. Suburban areas. Like the kinds of places I've lived most of my life where a significant portion of the population live below the poverty line yet it's still safe enough to leave your car and house unlocked at night because it's 95% white.

Abortion is the caring option.

Attached: 20190621_202808.jpg (1400x1400, 629K)

>all Yea Forums can talk about is the baby being black, a baby that was on screen for less than 10 seconds, a baby that isn't really an important part of the movie

You and I both know they made a very deliberate decision to make the baby black for purely political reasons. Nothing (((Netflix))) does isn't agenda driven.

Mate, you're flagrantly ignoring the point of what I said. Whether they made the baby black for political reasons or not, it was on screen for less than 10 seconds and didn't really have any bearing on the plot. Daughter ended up leaving the bunker without the baby, and later, Daughter plans on raising the rest of the embryos, so that one black baby isn't especially important or anything. So do you understand now? Do you see how moronic, how autistic, how obsessive you're being? Moreover, are you ready to admit that you don't give a fuck about films and only come here to soapbox your political views?

YIKES

blacks are literally an inferior sub-race. does that bother you?

Did Mother mess up when she took pleasure in killing her earlier, failed daughter (who she mind wiped and made live in the wilderness)?

wew lad

I tried to watch this while high as a kite and I fell asleep baka desu

nice blogpost fag

Since you guys are apparently retarded let me explain the story to you.

First girl gets born, she fails the morality tests Mother set out, she gets burned. Second child gets born. Mother sets up the final morality test for her (Letting her leave the facility to try and find out if she will return our of a sense of morality for the other embryos or if she will choose for her own survival). The girl chooses for her own survival over the moral choice of returning to help the embryos

Third child gets born, Daughter. When she grows up Mother's hivemind forces the 2nd girl (now woman) back towards the facility as a test for Daughter.

Daughter however makes the right ethical choice in the end and returns to the facility to help the embryos, finally fullfilling the plan Mother had set out from the start. Mother then returns to the 2nd woman and basically reveals to her that it was all her plan and her purpose has now been fullfilled so she gets killed.

I'm kinda frustrated that normies and retards on Yea Forums don't understand this as it's hit on your head repeatedly, the "days since catastrophy" clearly show the timing to be off. The 3 embryos being used, Mother specifically asking the 2nd woman if she remembers her own mother and childhood etc.

>same IQ tests showing whites have high IQ also show asians have even higher IQ
>but I gotta call them "selfish" or some shit otherwise I would be admitting my inferiority

Attached: pepe-laugh.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

That reveal ruined what i was thinking was an alright movie. I didn't know they were gonna do it, but I knew they were gonna do it.

>Mate
yikes

For practical purposes I think a slightly above average IQ is more than adequate. So what some beady eyed Asian can build a rocket or do mental math? Big fucking deal. How's that going to help me clean the floor better at Circle K? How's it supposed to help me navigate the adult relationship between me and the neighborhood kids? Newsflash: it won't. And that's what sets me above the NIGGERS

There is literally no reason not to genocide all people of african and hispanic blood

t. triggered asian incel

But Chinks especially and Japs too cheat on IQ tests more than anyone else on earth unironically. Look it up.

>t. triggered stormfag incel

the baby is going to be burned to ashes anyway, do you really think that the AI would let him live?

>force addictive substance into country so you can make them into addicts and make them life-long consumers while they die horrible deaths
>accuse jews and chinese of being sneaky and greedy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War

How many people of the 13% are actually committing crime?

The Sassoon family, who were Jewish, engineered the opium war though

Native americans and hispanic immigrants exist.

So was British Parliament and the Royal Navy also all Jewish?

>a single black baby is merely born
>whitebois lose their minds
every time

Attached: 1560918757137.png (1080x1350, 2.64M)

Yes, they are known as perfidious Albion for a reason

100%

Uhm, yeah...? THROW THESE NIGLETS BACK TO AFRICA

NOO!! THAT TIT IS MEANT FOR A WHITE BABY!!!

Attached: 371-3710165_135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony.png.jpg (820x791, 136K)

Mad I wunna watch black babbies get roborekt

Why? It seems like they fit in perfectly just where they are now

Attached: 1560124886880.jpg (1080x891, 307K)

yes yes, me posting on Yea Forums makes Tayquan kill Deshaun for his air jordans

What fucking film

>ITT: seething whitebois assblasted that the future is black

Attached: 13396766-7019813-image-m-3_1557647293088.jpg (962x1168, 136K)

Uh oh looks like r/asianmasculinity showed up to spam his cuckold folder

That does not make sense. because it would imply all black people are committing 50% of the crime.

...because all black people are committing 100% of the crime.

I am mother. ignore the retards in this thread, the movie was decent.

Where are the stats?

Woman was found as a baby, Mother obviously gave her to the survivors to raise her for her role in the movie.

the daily wire

>if you're not a racist, you must be an asian cuck
this is your brain on /pol/

>another twist sci-fi flick
Pass
Don’t even need to get into a pseudo-intellectual plot, topped with HUMANS BAD

OBSESSED AND SEETHING

If you have a folder of cuck couples then yeah 99% you're an asian cuck lol get mad I called you out faggot retard

Seething micro penis
Imagine living your whole life being told it was ok your dick was small because blacks had big dicks, and then finding out it wasn’t true, and the white and black master races will forever be superiority to slant eyed microdicks

Holy shit BTFO, how will ricecels ever recover???

>entire thread is about genociding groups deemed undesirable, extermination of entire races, and racial supremacy
>post pic of loving families and loving couples
>dude you can't just post images of content individuals lmao what are some kind of anti-white extremist or immoral deviant

Attached: 1527194849886.gif (298x300, 1.99M)

Attached: 5fe5b0085af70061ec1bc4ecff3c57da.jpg (634x746, 130K)

>proves my point
LMFAO
Imagine if your tiger mom found your cuckold folder Elliot sort your shit out

Attached: 431E8CB6-D0F3-43A6-8CFF-2A1E0A23EDED.jpg (564x689, 93K)

based

Why do ricecels and pajeets use niggers as cope?

something called i am mother, never heard it myself

>SEETHING
No idea actually, it's an interesting phenomenon though.

>Asians are also typically reserved and insular because for the most part their food was fish
Hahaha, holy shit, what a fucking retard you are.
Asians lived on nuts, roots and berries, until they tens of thousands of years ago discovered agriculture. Since those days they've lived on rice, onions beans and a little wheat/rye. It's only during the last couple of decades they've even begun to taste meat.
Sure, coastal regions of Japan has seen a lot of fishing from ancient times, but most of Asia is huge masses of inland wastes.

Lmao no one actually cares about you, chang

Yeah she supermodel THICC
Damn that ass bussin out the bottom

I feel like it was one guy who made both of these posts just to derail the thread into politics. I feel like that is the case for a lot of vitriolic political discussion on Yea Forums

>How does being stupid help you survive?

Well developed brains are a huge drain on the body's energy, which is why organisms tend to only be as smart as they need to be.

If a violent, dumbass nigger can survive the African gauntlet, Africa is going to be full of violent, dumbass niggers. So what if some big brained nigga pops up? He's surrounded by retards who manage to reproduce just fine, so his intelligent genes are going to get swallowed back up by the sea of stupidity.

Now if you're in an environment where being a violent uncooperative moron gets you killed (like, oh say, a frozen shit hole where you have to plan your survival years in advance), all the violent uncooperative morons will die off as a matter of course.

Attached: 2smart4u.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

>ignoring the argument
Yikes. Go jack off to Natalie Mars or something

By your own admission Jews and Asians are our overlords since they have the highest IQs, incomes, lowest crime rates and sexual diseases.

Isn't it cute how badly stormfags COPE

Attached: xi-putin2.jpg (996x534, 125K)

This movie was good for exposing brainlets who need everything spoon-fed to them

Nice dissonance there

Those same tests also show ethnic Jews at the top, you might as well not try to fight reality
But let's be real, it's basically nigs

I don't understand how the girl was so smart yet she didn't understand or have any interest in how the robot that raised her worked

So you’re still inferior to Asians and Jews then. Good to know.

Just use your fucking eyes, lmao!

Attached: bw-eye-aqua-laser-1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 331K)

>Natural selection didn't exist before agriculture
Lad...

>Russian
>white
Seriously now, lad.

Babies are never born with nigger skin

Blacks are genetically pre-disposed to violent behaviours. You can't dispute it because it is hard proven science.

they just cant help themselves, no matter what kind of netflix special it is, there will ALWAYS be propaganda

>what is systemic racism
>what is colonialism
>what is daily racial prejudice

stormweeines are so fucking obtuse it's not even funny

You forgot to mention intersectionality in your veganpost

insane conspiracy theories with zero evidence

what part of genetically pre-disposed do you misunderstand, nigger?

This, but ironically

>what is systemic racism
The result of savages in civilized society
>what is colonialism
A gift from civilized people
>what is daily racial prejudice
Self preservation

Any questions?

Attached: 1560039352499.gif (434x500, 232K)

Brains take up a lot of calories to power, and high intellect is unnecessary for hunter gatherers? Just a theory.

No wonder black dads walk out on their families.

>systematic racism made me torture and murder that entire family your honor I swear!

hypothetically, if we were able to provide the same quality of living for every different race and culture, what would be wrong with segregation?

>asians have a herd mentality because DNA and not a culture that beats it into their head
I guarantee you couldn't tell the difference between DNA and RNA.

based post desu. unfortunately, this being Yea Forums, your words fall on deaf ears

Attached: 1556905275515.png (1320x885, 32K)

is this 2016 or something? fuck off baitfag