THIS IS THE TOM GREEN SHOW ITS NOT THR GREEN TOM SHOW

THIS IS THE TOM GREEN SHOW ITS NOT THR GREEN TOM SHOW

Attached: 2B065799-3711-44EB-9900-BBCDCACEBE40.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93sebutnTEw
youtube.com/watch?v=PYv30R22fx8
youtube.com/watch?v=r6jHuaZZIfk
youtube.com/watch?v=xdKAFCZHbks
youtube.com/watch?v=Jya601miKo0
youtube.com/watch?v=zMRMDDZfKGM
youtube.com/watch?v=b3-a0ggHKD8
youtube.com/watch?v=tU9PzyeREIs
youtube.com/watch?v=OeefXf08dsU&list=FL8BuMjrpFVxabV15_Am2ulg&index=64
youtube.com/watch?v=g2mwOQHj5hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW

what image would you put on the hood of your dad's car?

MY BUM IS ON THE SWEDISH

Sometimes I wonder what the fuck his problem is.

Then I remember he's canadian...
youtube.com/watch?v=93sebutnTEw
youtube.com/watch?v=PYv30R22fx8
youtube.com/watch?v=r6jHuaZZIfk

He's actually not a bad interviewer/talk show host. Tom Green Live was pretty comfy and he didnt act like a sperg and just interviewed people

Attached: 1402581607000-tomgreen.jpg (3200x1680, 307K)

A barrel roll?

Attached: tommy.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I'M GONNA ROLL A PIGGY DOWN THE HILL

simpler times. remember those 3 vapid whores?

Yeah, a barrel roll

GARBAGE CAN

I really want the video of someone asking him to do the Gentlemen meme with the pencils and he's cool about it and at the end the guy just shouts "FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER" over and over until he gets cut off and Tom gets flustered

It disappeared from YouTube during the original purge and I've never been able to track it down again

The barrel roll guy. The guy that repeated it

Norm on Toms show was comfy kino

>make podcast studio
>autistically follow a talk show format and literally no one watches it
>fails miserably
>starts audio only podcast and never has any guests on
>has 40 listeners
>fails miserably
>continues his standup career
>somehow become permanently situated on a las vegas stage
>fails miserably
His claim to fame is Jackass ripping off his 90's comedy.

why did Yea Forums go to war with tom green again

So many good skits but the i like to clean the city trash bag skirt cleaning up the city one along with the lesbo artwork on his dads car are my favs

The Canterbury Tales is the most kino thing he's done.
youtube.com/watch?v=xdKAFCZHbks

asianbabecams raids were getting old and habbo hadn't been discovered yet

>spazzes on the ground and makes crazy noises for a solid minute
>suddenly stands up and leaves
>crowd cheers
ayy lmao

Subway monkey hour is his finest work.

Attached: 6020248D-D414-489F-8EF5-10FB8D672A6C.jpg (1024x768, 179K)

>Tom Green
What went wrong, bros?

The one where he joins a group of people and start trying to convert them into a cult is fucking amazing. He wants to be the grand wizard.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jya601miKo0
He also did one where he went to join a UFO cult and trolled the fuck out of them. Then he remarks that he just drank kool aid with a bunch of cultists.
youtube.com/watch?v=zMRMDDZfKGM

Too pure for show business

ball cancer

>tfw tom says he has every episode of the show in his archives still
>even the mtv compilations of the show are almost impossible to find
>he only releases a bunch of sketches instead of uploading the full show
wew lad

Found the patrician

>it's a tom brings out bags of milk to spill on glenn episode

That one special where he went on a boat and offered everyone a huge raw fucking fish between two slices of toast.

It was on YouTube until it wasn't and I fucking need it

PIZZA PIE PIZZA PIE

Remember when he was in the Trailer Park Boys meta movie where they all played their real selves but still fictionalized? The Swearnet movie

I fucking loved this show, it was the best thing on tv at the time.

Tom is a bitch for forcing all the troll calls to his liveshow off the internet.
Should have archived FATNIGGER when O had the chance...

How is this funny?

Didn't Bob have a few recordings on his site? It's down now though, and I'm not in contact with any of those guys anymore.

Tom couldn't handle being trolled himself after 15 years of fucking with people on the street, many of them trying to do their job while he's sperging out for the sake of comedy.

At least the Yea Forums trolling resulted in someone posting goatse on skype when Pamela Anderson was watching. The 15 year old pulling his dick out on camera while his brother was playing WoW was pretty funny as well.

Cause 4chans's full of 12 year olds that think they're funny

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Because he was one of the first people on the internet to have an online call-in show. The Girl Chat show was fucking hilarious where men called in for advice with women. I remember one time a guy called them and asked if he should let his girlfriend out of the basement. It's the era "epic lulz" was a thing, and the TG raids were a big part of it. Yea Forums used to be a much more hostile place. It's was what those doxxing boards on 8ch are now, but with 1000 times as many active members.

>Yea Forums orders 20 pizzas to tom's house
>next day he says they have "internet forensics" on the case
>Yea Forums keeps ordering pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=b3-a0ggHKD8
>it's a tom green loses his shit episode

god damn I wish I could find archives of his show

Absolutely his best work. Pure kino.

He still talks about the barrel roll days.
youtube.com/watch?v=tU9PzyeREIs

In his most recent interviews he was hinting he might be doing another show, haven't seen anything of it yet. Is he still doing a pod cast?

There's some episodes here and there that you can find, but there were literally hundreds, maybe thousands of hours of Tom Green Live. At one point he just left the cameras on 24/7, and his cameraman got electrocuted and nearly died on camera during the day. He also went on a road trip that he streamed 24/7.
youtube.com/watch?v=OeefXf08dsU&list=FL8BuMjrpFVxabV15_Am2ulg&index=64

DING DONG

shut the fuck up

BECAUSE IT IS MY SHOW
IF THIS WAS YOOUURRR SHOW

GLEN LIKES HIS SISTER'S BOOBIES
GLEN LIKES HIS SISTERS BOOOOOOBIES A LOT
A LOT
A LOT
HE THINKS SHE'S HOT

remember when the worst thing we had to deal with as a post-internet culture was dumb kids thinking they're funny instead of dumb kids thinking they're oppressed?

Based Phil Giroux

he had a nice desk

youtube.com/watch?v=g2mwOQHj5hk

It was supposed to be a callback to when Tom did this to his desk in the original show and it just sat there forever. Of course, Tom's been completely neutered ever since going to Hollywood, so it's expected.

tom's green house tonight was late night drinking kino. Really wish all the episodes were still on youtube

I miss xenon, he was a real nibba

The 2015 iteration was pure madness. He had 3+ hour shows where he had that horse mask on and just played the synth.

>it's a Tom saws a heavily decomposing raccoon in a box in half with a chainsaw and all the audience start gagging from the smell episode

One of my friends tried to convince me that Tom Green wrote/rapped that song YA KNOW THE OCP? YA YOU KNOW ME but I didn't believe him?Also someone told me Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys was in an alternative 90s band too?

My faves are when they go to the fair and Glen wears an astronaut suit and rides the Gravity spin and throws up and Tom touches the vomit and goes "THIS IS SCIENCE"? Or when he was in Las Vegas in the marshmallow factory tour and takes a big stick of a dildo marshmallow and starts giving it head in front of everyone.

9/11 and a laughing emoji

His Subway Monkey Hour is fucking great.

yup

because it's Yea Forums

bot thread

Drew Whoringmore

WOMEN HUH!?

For teh lulz

THIS IS THE SNEED'S FEED AND SEED THREAD
FORMERLY THE CHUCK'S FEED AND SEED THREAD

i remember one time Yea Forums trolled the shit out of him and he randomly started streaming hours later completely shitfaced like was doing a show and then shut it down a few minutes later. shit was surreal