What are some of the best romance films?

What are some of the best romance films?

Attached: cruel-intentions-1998.jpg (750x403, 42K)

Endless Sunshine of the Eternal Mind
In the Mood for Love

everything else is dishonest

>Eternal
*Spotless

To the Wonder shows the true nature of woman

Attached: Curtains.webm (1920x816, 2.99M)

Seedless Feed of the Suck and Fuck

Any Jane Austen adaptation, because fuck all the shallow rip-offs of the Darcy/Wickham dynamic. Don't watch the Pride and Prejudice movie, though. Always go for the miniseries.

Upstream color

Me and my gf only enjoy interracial romances now featuring white females with dark, exotic males. It's just a fantasy grow up and get over it.

Disgusting demonic shit.

Gotta be 18 to post here

Is there a webm of this?
Purely for scientific purposes

>In the Mood for Love
>Gotta be 18 to post here

?

What's the best jane austen adaptation other than the pride and prejudice series? I've only seen that + the keira knightley movie, which I thought was quite good as well, although probably not as faithful to the books

Woman in the Dunes

Attached: 98492_full.jpg (865x1000, 92K)

here you go matey bob

Attached: CIK.webm (800x448, 1.9M)

Attached: CI-DI.webm (550x310, 1.87M)

My favourite adaptation is the Sense & Sensibility movie, because how can you not love a cast made up of Emma Thompson, Kate Winslet, Hugh Grant and Alan Rickman?

Wild Things

Attached: IMG_4035.gif (440x234, 1.9M)

Watchmen (2009)

Attached: 1552177583445.webm (854x480, 2.73M)

>not staying with the the country blonde cutie mcadams, also christian
>settling with the french whore

Attached: 1531779389954.png (640x480, 318K)

Based as fuck

appropriate

Would anyone like to see some pussy to pussy loser cums first sexfights? Which celebs would you like to see in action? Any of these appeal? Taylor Swift, Gigi Hadid, JLaw, Eva Green, Lorde, ASR, Daddadio, Sydney Sweeney, Lily James, Genie Bouchard?

Tay Tay comes out thinking she's going to do a pretend fight photo op kind of deal, then Nicki Minaj comes out completely ghetto. She starts throttling T and forces her down, and makes her eat her plastic ass.

how was this about romance at all?

I'm so glad homosexuality is being normalized because I hated how movies acted like they were so edgy and progressive just because they had some random scene with a lesbian kiss in it.

Attached: 1507825464157.jpg (560x487, 25K)

what about the scene when ryan phillippe walks in on his gay friend having sex with the football player?

Showing male homosexuality is more risky than showing lesbians. Lesbians are just easy eye candy for men and are way less likely to get people grossed out.