Non-Americans of Yea Forums, why don't you ever make threads about your country's films...

Non-Americans of Yea Forums, why don't you ever make threads about your country's films? For an international website the focus seems to be almost entirely on American movies and shows.

Attached: QfiH7RX.jpg (1080x1175, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
youtu.be/VYgKTaAZi7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I am America

There are, but they die fast because this board doesn't discuss good films
meanwhile shill and meme threads regularly reach bump limit

Attached: gattovolpe.jpg (4259x2384, 924K)

Because there's only Americans on Yea Forums, no one watches movies or TV outside of America.

Because my country sucks, long live América and death to Iran

i genuinely couldn't tell you about a Canadian film that came out in recent years

I am a bong and I'm constantly making threads to remind Yea Forums that we are superior to americ*ns, so fuck off cunt

Because:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

Britbottle threads pop up every now and then but most of our broadcast tv is garbo anyway

Almost all relevant movies are American, whats the point of making a thread about American movies

Only Americans make good films.

All our films and series get remade into American versions a few years later anyway

Based

Keep dreaming, Benny Hill.

The fuck is with her eyes
Is she a zombie or what

I am a frog and I support this post.
Then I'm gonna vomit.

We have one from my cunt from time to time, it's usually borring, we have a couple of international directors and actors, some of thems are memes here.

there really isn't anything worthwhile. plus i think majority of this board only watches movies that are either in english or dubbed in english.

Wow it's almost as if the biggest media production companies are based in the USA. Are you gonna gloat over that despite it having absolutely nothing to do with you?

Because Britain’s films are shit, depressing and not realistic to me. They always play out like a libtard fetish of the working class and brown people.

For me, it's New Kids
youtu.be/VYgKTaAZi7Y

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

cringe

Attached: 1559514596014.jpg (750x748, 105K)

worse, jewish

jfc. kill it with ovens.

>Wow it's almost as if the biggest media production companies are based in the USA
#1 India
#2 Nigeria

theres now technology to make your eyes blue by removing the brown pigment with lasers, so jews can pass as white
as you can see it looks like shit

and they all produce total garbage
at least the american garbage is comprehensible because its culturally linked to the west and all english speaking peoples

Probably wouldn't be enough discussion. Americans make up over 50% of the board, and then the other English speaker combined are probably another 30%, and then 15% people from miscellaneous countries and then 5% us.

many ashkenazi jews have blue/green eyes
along with their inbreeding it's not surprising something like the girl in the OP might come along

Attached: renasofer.jpg (632x476, 28K)

only Yea Forums and /int/ allows you to write freely in any language.

>and all english speaking peoples
>India
>Nigeria

are you retarded

First time being trolled ?
Anyway from a strict point of view they produce more and they produce in English, but yeah it's shit.

This. If i make a thread about some classics from my country it will get 30 replies max. Discussing good films and older films here is almost pointless.

Foreigner detected.

This isn't/int/. Nobody cares about foreign films or TV shows. They try every now and then but the thread gets 2 replies or is samefagged into 25 replies. Nobody cares. There's not enough universal appeal. Especially if they're not in English.

The only foreign media that even stands a chance is British because they speak our language. Even then, it's always niche shit. No one cares. Take it to /int/. Of all boards, Yea Forums is the most uncompromisingly American board, because all TV and movies worth discussing are American. With a .0005 exception every once in a blue moon.

Also Mexico

Attached: 51001561.jpg (480x358, 18K)

>Mexico

Attached: wrong.jpg (200x202, 8K)

2 years in a row del Taco and Cuarón say otherwise

>Nobody cares about foreign films or TV shows.
This. I only watch French movies.

>foreign
>french

Attached: Marykate.png (309x209, 121K)

God, I can't wait for the day when foreigners realize that they dont matter. At all. That nobody cares about them, their history, their struggles, their language, their "movies and tv", or anything.

>For an international website
No, this is/was an American website before moot sold it.

>God, I can't wait for the day when foreigners realize that they dont matter.
This. Who cares about ameritard shit.

All of that belong to the Chicanos now

Not if you are French you literal bottomless pit of IQ

>if you are French
Yeah, but who the fuck is French on here? Nobody of importance. Face it, you're nothing.

>spics
>owning anything
Yall are running for your lives right now.

Attached: 20190621_153921.jpg (720x985, 307K)

>who the fuck is French on here?
Me.

>French
Might as well say Zimbabwean or Mongolian. Nobody fucking cares.

Uh, congrats? You're still speaking English and discussing American shit. You dont count.
None of you count if you're not American. Deal with it.

Apparently you do, you're on Yea Forums. I'm not on some board about media from your "country".

haha what if she said she loved you and you got married and lived happily ever after as a prank XD

>You're still speaking English
Because I'm educated.
>American shit
That's the point, it's shit.

>because I'm educated
lol who do you think you're fooling? You HAVE to learn English to be successful in any way or to communicate with the global community because its the lingua franca of earth. Unless you just want to talk to a bunch of Africans in French.

You foreign rabble are so adorable