'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Writing & Directing RED SONJA

>It's been revealed today that Transparent creator Jill Soloway has been hired to write and direct Red Sonja. The movie had been put on hold following the backlash that led to X-Men helmer Bryan Singer being fired...

comicbookmovie.com/fantasy_movies/red_sonja/red-sonja-finds-a-new-writer-and-director-in-transparent-creator-jill-soloway-a169070

Prepare for Red Sonja to be ruined.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 5.21.02 PM.png (499x370, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aX6WTAYSz-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Soloway was born to a Jewish family[8] in Chicago, Illinois,

Attached: Merchant ad infinitum.png (501x585, 239K)

res sonja wearing a burka and talking like a 40 year old white feminist

Bombing at your local kinoplex. coming soon

BUT 100% certified fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

Is that a womyn trying to be a man, then reverting back to being a womyn?

Hahaha oh no no no

What backlash?

Instead of a fag that rapes underage boys they get a woman who dresses like a man

why are they pushing so hard for this not even conan spin off character? she's a creation of marvel comics

It fits her man face.

Please be a redhead, be sexy, be unpolitical. That’s all I ask.

Here's your redhead bro.

Attached: Tessa%2520Thompson%2520Sorry%2520to%2520Bother%2520You.jpg (1600x1067, 298K)

Move on; grow up; your hobbies are dead; find something else.

Maybe she’ll be redpilled and realize that there are women who actually feel empowered by dressing like Red Sonja in the comics.

No

you just know it will be lol

Good, keep consuming what is put on your plate and be grateful.

Attached: They bought it.gif (640x360, 436K)

No, I'm gonna keep complaining

just look at her, m8
you already can tell what her political opinions are

So long as you keep handing over your shekels you can complain all you like.

Attached: 1526453217118.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Lmao you just know it

Why are they even adapting Red Sonja? Her entire schtick is "I got raped, now I only fuck men who can beat me in a fight first".

The base concept would be considered problematic, why do if they will inevitably change everything about it.

KILL THEM ALL

Women do feel beautiful and empowered, that’s why hambeast subhumans are triggered

Now now, Hollywood has plenty of redheads to choose from you never know who they might pick!

Attached: ChHLuU8U8AEsyOT.jpg (550x550, 75K)

>they will inevitably change everything about it.

That's the whole point; rewriting the stories and remaking the characters.

Attached: Skywalker.jpg (600x315, 51K)

Holy shit DJ Pauly D is writing Red Sonja

that's most men tho

Like a beautiful Irish maiden

straight men and large breasted beautiful women need to join forces and rise up against oppression.

Red Sonja will now have a dick on the big screen

Attached: sweaty guy red z.jpg (415x367, 40K)

Top of the morning!

Attached: Hellboy-2019-Cast.jpg (1024x684, 100K)

based and redpilled busty women will be the vanguard of the revolution mark my words

It's already been done, but better:
youtube.com/watch?v=aX6WTAYSz-s

Hollywood is controlled by gay Jewish pedos so feminine women are unironically oppressed in show business.

Attached: Lara Croft.jpg (480x720, 53K)

So let's see what we got here. A quick glance at Miss Soloway
>director is at the forefront of the diversity and inclusion movement in show business, both as a gender non-binary person and a creator on the groundbreaking transgender-centered Amazon Prime series “Transparent.”
>Soloway is nonbinary and gender non-conforming, and uses gender-neutral singular they pronouns.
Yeah, I'm out. Too bad it had to be Red Sonja of all the characters sacrificed this time. I always liked Red Sonja for what she is; an independent, strong woman originally written that way.

I don't think the pedos are gay. And woman are oppressed by consent. All they have to say is no, and go build their own hollywood.

Everything else is spot on.

At least she isn't hurting anyone, except herself. I'm not a moralfag but child rape is not cool

Who will be next, Vampirella or Lady Death?

>the one main defining feature that anyone knows about Red Sonja is the chainmail bikini
>this director
Here's your Red Sonja armor, bro

Attached: download.png (341x900, 307K)

>Soloway is nonbinary and gender non-conforming, and uses gender-neutral singular they pronouns. In their memoir She Wants It, Soloway discusses how they accepted a nonbinary identity at age 50 after filming the first two seasons of Transparent

Cast her

Attached: 1548480504448.jpg (678x500, 111K)

Attached: Vampi Alex.jpg (1366x648, 193K)

I’m sick of these fucking freaks

>Bombing
I see what you did there...

Attached: 1558846678150.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Here's your Red Sonja, bro

Attached: IMG_2509.jpg (584x743, 215K)

>Transparent
>I can clearly see her

Attached: 1482127512123.jpg (358x337, 36K)

>nonbinary
I've yet to see a single person who identifies themselves as such that isn't a pretentious cunt.

Why would she choose to end her career by taking over that sinking ship? Red Sonja isn't a property that was ever going to be popular even with Bryan Singer helming. If you take that boring property and bog it down with SJW LGBTQ nonsense that no one cares about it will just become even less appealing. This is going to bomb and kill her career. Hope she's getting a big paycheck up front and didn't take a percentage because this is the last time she'll work in Hollywood.

No you don’t understand, feminine women aren’t even given the opportunity to say no because they aren’t being cast anymore. The current memes in Hollywood is le stronk badass women who will beat you up or le quirky I’m so weird and awkward but aren’t I funny characters. Movies do not have feminine characters in them anymore and this is even reflected in the type of actresses being promoted. There is 100% a stigma against casting busty actresses right now. Serious question: what high profile actresses have above a B cup? Christina Hendricks comes to mind but 1) she isn’t really A list, 2) she is getting old, 3) she’s also kind of fat. Where are the hour glass bombshells of the olden days? Are we really supposed to believe moviegoers stopped liking tits or is there an agenda at play? You be the judge.

Just remembered Alexandra Daddario and she is a beacon of hope in these dark days but who else is there?

see

Carlos!

They consider themselves non-binary, you horrid bigot.

Will it be:

>A) Fat, brown, unattractive Sonja
>B) "You should rename it to the X-Women" tier writing
>C) A great movie that, like other great movies, such as Ghostbusters 2016, was unfairly treated by angry incels
>D) Other: [specify]
>E) All the above

The reason red saunja can't work in the politically correct era is because she is basically a 70s exploitation rape Revenge character in a D&D setting. Her outfit is literally something her rapist made her wear for his sexual pleasure.

Don’t you see? That’s the perfect set up to have your expectations #subverted

Not in the current year, boyo. Prepare to get disappointed. Or dont and move on.

There's LITERALLY no hope for redhead characters anymore

Attached: the-witcher-triss-merigold-1141920.jpg (767x431, 61K)

C, definitely

STOP THE GINGER HOLOCAUST

ORANGE LIVES MATTER

Attached: 1505367827719.jpg (641x1118, 147K)

Are you having a laugh?

I would be happy with a non white Sonja if she looked like a Hyrkanian so central asian or eurasian. That would be interesting.

Why do they do this to redheads? Redheads are something like 2% of the US population. They don't need representation but blacks do for some reason?

>still going on about some Red Sonya movie
Fucking drop it already, I feel like I've been hearing about this movie happening for 15 years.

>MUH JOOZ RUINED IT
Harvey had good taste when it came to feminine beauty, but he got shitcanned so now we're stuck with niggers and shemales.

Daily reminder, all the golden age beauties were picked by Jews too.

Attached: brick surprise.gif (500x280, 731K)

is there even anything to ruin here? Valeria is best girl from the Conan universe.

>>who should play Red Sonya

Attached: 35FF8E89-3062-4858-8A68-DDAB8F3457FB.jpg (574x864, 88K)

if this is BDH walking around in a thong for 2 hours thats gonna be a fucking HARD pass for me

It's because redheads are a "white minority" so they are an easy target because as they are being eliminated TPTB can just say "you're just being paranoid there are still plenty of white people!" as the noose gets ever so slightly tighter and tighter.

here is your Red Sonja

Attached: brigitte-nielsen.jpg (500x687, 33K)

fuck off Wil Wheaton, and take your haggard youtube whore with you

Attached: 9900.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

Big Harv was probably chosen to be the scapegoat because of his taste in white feminine actresses so sacrificing him had the double effect of placating the me too crowd as well as getting rid of a powerful proponent of "problematic beauty standards."

Attached: THE HARVESTER.jpg (950x534, 141K)

As much as they'd like to try it, I don't think they'd have the balls after how MIB just bombed.

the dumb execs who pander to this twitter bullshit will soon find themselves with "problematic box office results"

they must destroy all red heads

Sure but they will ingratiate themselves to the high priests of Hollywood who can give them the only things that people who already have a gazillion shekels want; power and prestige.

Attached: Century city.jpg (550x335, 68K)

Jews didn't get gazzillion shekels by selling shit nobody wants to buy, foolio

the seeming disproportionate likelihood of a character with red hair being portrayed by a person that is not white and has dark skin in various kinds of adaptations might have similar explanations to the explanations theorized below about the following two phenomena.

it seems like redheaded women with black men and redheaded men with black women (regardless if they are supposed to have their hair color naturally) probably make up a greater portion of black and white romantic relationship in tv and movies than in reality. similarly redheaded men and women (regardless if they are supposed to have their hair color naturally) shown as being in a platonic friendship with a black person probably also make up a greater portion of black and white platonic relationships in tv and movies than in reality.

some possible explanations could be:

-people with red hair often having unusually pale skin and creators of tv shows and movies finding this appealing for these relationships for artistic, sensationalistic, symbolic, or other reasons

-people who decide to have people with red hair and black people to be in a relationship in tv shows and movies having seen other tv shows and movies with relationships like this

-an association with rednecks/hillbillies in the usa who are poor in the south (similar to black people being more likely to be coinsdered poor) being associated with having red hair regardless of how common this in reality and rednecks/hillbillies being associated with black people in the usa in various ways (even if they are thought by some to be particularly hateful of or more commonly hateful of black people, there could still be some appeal to some people due to this)

Attached: thats so raven.jpg (1300x1733, 310K)

-an association with black women dying their hair shades of red and orange and certain white women doing likewise do to the influence of how common this has become among black women in the usa. these white women who dye due to this infleunce often being people who engage in cultural customs more commonly associated with black people in the usa than with other people in the usa and for whom black people probably make up a greater portion of the people they tend to interact with on a given day than is common amongst most white people in the usa

-an association historically with irish people having red hair in anglophone societies and ideas historically anglophone societies of irish people being biologically inferior in some ways to people from what are the modern united kingdom islands which has some similarity to ideas in history about black people being biologically inferior in some ways to white people

-some people making fun of or discriminating against people with red hair for having red hair and/or many freckles in history which has some similarities to black people being made fun of or discrminatated against due to their physical features

Attached: Screen-Shot-the-proud-family.png (1202x824, 1.62M)

Yeah but now that they have the shekels they're on to the next phase of the protocol. We're in a New Age where studios have alternative revenue streams and every picture doesn't have to turn a profit. Many investors are more than happy to subsidize content that pushes the right message even if they don't see any financial returns.

Attached: Propaganda.jpg (530x446, 137K)

how is that schizophrenia working out for you?

I didn't used to believe that /pol/ was always right.
But now I'm reminded every twenty fucking minutes.

Are you a licensed psychologist qualified to make such a diagnosis based on posts on an anime forum or have you simply deluded yourself into thinking you are?

Attached: Redhead.png (1334x750, 693K)

based

>redheaded men with black women
A black girl I dated left me for a full on ginger. I guess he needed her melanin genes more than I did. (Just like she needed his skinny and tall genes.)

Wtf! Why!

variation in hair color in animation and drawing seem to be frequently used among other methods help provide greater visual distinctiveness to characters which some people may claim have fewer visual features of interest than people in HD live action movies, tv shows, and photographs. this reason for variation in hair color seems to occur sometimes, but to a lesser frequency in live action movies and shows.

Attached: little-bill-vol-2.jpg (600x600, 108K)