Are there any movies about autistic Scandinavian girls?

Are there any movies about autistic Scandinavian girls?

Attached: 1466111715113.jpg (2304x3456, 598K)

How do you know she’s autistic?

>finns
>scandinavians
lol

She'a Finnish.

The Hwan activation of the Giza array continues to affect Finns to this day.

The sad fact is that she is now an instagram thot. And not nearly as attractive.

makes even more sense
also Midsommar

link?

>holy fuck guys she's naturally blonde!!!

Attached: soi.jpg (387x437, 41K)

Never saved the pics but um sure you can find them with google. She was THE meme in 2014, but zoomers wouldnt know.

Finns aren't Scandinavians fyi, although mixed in modern times their language and ethnicity originate in an area of northwestern Asia surrounding the Ural mountains

how to get apu gf

Attached: 1525986087907.jpg (251x201, 23K)

god i hate women so much bros when are we gonna make artificial wombs so we can get rid of them already

By that logic swedes and norwegians arent scandis because they are originally a germanic people.

The Jews made feminism into what it is today, yes, Jewish organizations, not every single Jew (there are a few good ones, at least one, like Gilad Atzmon)

Attached: jew.jpg (1167x917, 359K)

Jews were also behind the Iraq war in 2003. The Semitic Arabs are the enemies of the Semitic Jews (despite the Semitic cousinhood). Now the Jews want Iran destroyed. So feminism and wars, and immigration, that's what the Jews will bring you.

Attached: asdf.jpg (921x826, 216K)

jews are so based

Sorry wrong board, I thought I was on Yea Forums. Carry on goyim

>tfw no gf

this but unironically

What do you mean were? They still are. Scandinavians are just a subset of Germanics. Finns are a whole different thing. Their language isn't even Indo-European.

what is her ig?