Things you watched as a kid which kept you up at night

Things you watched as a kid which kept you up at night

Attached: giphy (27).gif (350x147, 955K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nvnk4cooxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I got older, anatomy and stuff like this didn't scare me. It did when I was a kid. I was more concerned about the fact that someone would create media like this to begin with. But now I don't care.

It's dog shit.

>was still a kid in 2003

>Come watch this tape user lad, it's blood kino it is
Th-thanks dad

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

I was 12 when I saw the 2nd renaissance, and had seen similarly horrific stuff at even younger ages thanks to having 2 older brothers and oblivious parents. And I honestly sometimes wonder if being subjected to this kind of nonsense at such a young age is the reason why Im so antisocial and have so many fucked up fetishes now.

Hello me. Something that always bothered me about this scene: if humans are nothing more than the sum of their parts, if our emotions can be manipulated at will provided the machinery is complex enough, how is it that people escape the Matrix?

Scarab scene in the Mummy. Beetles were my fear for a while after that.

Don’t think about it too hard

>Don’t think about it too hard
You are about 17 years too late.

The whole idea of the matrix itself, in the live action movie, screwed with my head for a while when I was in my early teens. Couldn't seem to shake the idea that it might've already happened and we're all just living in a dystopian post apocalyptic dreamworld, being fed upon by vampiric robots.

I also saw Akira when I was like 7 and that fucked me up. For some reason parents seem to think that if something is a cartoon then it's going to be harmless.

your dad talked in Yea Forums memes?

Yeah

I was a first grader in 2003 and now I'm 22. If you're in your early 30s and still on Yea Forums your condition is too sad to condescend to anybody.

Most people here were still a kid in 2003.

Some are allowed to escape

The people who get out are 1 in 10000 exceptionals. The entire point is that the Matrix is only 99.99% effective and they need a pressure release value for the redpills.

Attached: 79715-70296.jpg (400x342, 19K)

I’m 46

There are kids who were 2 in 2001 who are now allowed to post here.

I see The Exorcist with 8 years. I can't see the movie yet because it fucked me up a lot.

watching x-files with my dad as a youngin fucked me up

>yfw in for animatrix to go the way it did, humans have to had collectively act like retards for over 2 centuries

Not really. Human greed is limitless. People love money and trade with 01 was making a hell of a lot of money for a lot of people. It wasn't until 01 had already become supremely powerful and technologically advanced that humans tried to isolate them.

>we're all just living in a dystopian post apocalyptic dreamworld, being fed upon by vampiric robots.
I mean if we are, no real point in caring about stuff like this

>Age 6
>See old bird titties on a harpy ripping another old hag apart

Attached: 7767B19B-3455-448B-9A92-FA8A7D4D112A.gif (400x212, 899K)

My mom told me how this seriously terrified her when she was little.and still does to this day.

Her bedroom is downstairs, so I went in the backyard and scraped on the window. She had seethrough blinds. I've never heard a such a scream.

A fucking kid's show featuring the literal death.
Good show but the memory of this episode makes me turn the light on while in bed, occasionaly to this day

Attached: 53712767_2314762475252729_7500866703955803276_n[1].jpg (431x431, 35K)

>humans sperg out because the robots are making cheap stuff and ruining the economy and humans can't compete
This is literally exactly what is happening between the US and China. Americans seethe at every single thing China does when it was they themselves that wanted cheap labor in the first place.

this entire movie but especially theses, Nome King and the heads scene

Attached: return-to-oz_wheeler1.jpg (500x369, 130K)

Well it bothered me at that stage in life but at this point as a 30 year old, my life is so irreparably fucked that part of me actually hopes it's the case! Then at least none of this would've ever mattered.

If you are here in your early 20's you ain't going nowhere, kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nvnk4cooxU
it seems kinda silly now, but god damn did this scene scare the shit out of me. Also the cornfield scene where you see the leg.

Attached: whyyyyyyy.jpg (236x290, 12K)

Unironically I'm in the same boat

Attached: 20659ad6b3bcd73282d1a510128849cb--teen-tv-s-kids.jpg (290x400, 37K)

Signs is the only movie I can remember being legit scared by
my brother and dad spent the next few weeks jumping out from under covers and behind the shower curtain at me to make it worse

>watching this with my big bro
>guy gets ripped out of his APU
>at this point mom says this might not be such a good idea for me to watch
Then again, bitch made me watch Mars Attacks as a little kid and thought it was big fun for me.

only eight more years to go then

Attached: 1532102420989.png (800x800, 29K)

Attached: Sexcetera_logo-_2014-04-25_10-08[1].jpg (590x350, 27K)

>watch Mars Attacks
holy shit the movie fucked me up too
imagine my shock like 15 years later when I find what movie it was and see it was a comedy

the part where the little dog gets vaporized and you see its skelly stuck with me

same, my parents watched it in our hotel room while we were on vacation. I was probably supposed to be asleep, but I watched the invasion seen with people getting vaporized left and right... messed me up for a little while lol

This is far from the scariest thing in the Storyteller.

>getting scared of mars attacks
>ever

I mean I can understand Animatrix or even signs but mars attacks, come on...

Attached: 1560877826255.gif (480x480, 2.46M)

It's entirely possible that they don't and the "real world" is just another level of the Matrix designed to placate the more rebellious minds.

I can think of stuff that disturbed me around the same age I saw signs; Tetsuo's transformation in Akira, The Second Renaissance, the A Time Machine Episode of Wishbone with the super-creepy monkeybird morlocks,

but the Vamonos, Children scene from signs is the only scene in my memory which completely fried my fear center and made me shriek, moan and jump around in sheer terror. I was fucking positive the ayyys were coming for me later that night.

>He thinks being 22 on Yea Forums isn't sad.

Attached: 5675.png (449x401, 490K)

>underrated comment

everyone on Yea Forums is sad but whats the least sad age range.

Not me. I'm conditioning anons to be better people, and succeeding to a small extent, but it's exhausting.