Scene appears to build up to a jump scare

>Scene appears to build up to a jump scare
>The music stops and the tension is relieved
>Jump scare appears afterwards

Attached: 1556456581653.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B39A_BtYJtM
youtube.com/watch?v=zWZbpgghp8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those dogs need eliminating.

What's that dog actually thinking at that moment?

What's the original video title? Wanna see this with audio.

beast has such a thick neck, imagine trying to kill it before you faint from blood loss

>dogs
>think

Attached: A1_578.jpg (300x300, 65K)

so this thing has you in a death grip, smart move it to bust its spine at the top of the neck right?

Your only hope is that you're over 240 lbs and you get your knee on its neck

Even then you might bleed out

youtube.com/watch?v=B39A_BtYJtM

really? its spine can take a beating even from an adult man?

WHY IS THIS IN SOMEONE'S HOME?

I bet a woman was the cause of this.

They even hold on after death, their muscles lock like a deadbolt. You'll be trying to pry him off you for a half hour

jesus christ, it's the first time i've seen the webm, i thought the jpg was photoshopped

>spine
You'd have to cut off that things air. Unless you're a kung fu master you wont be shattering any spines with your bare hands. Especially spines under all that raw muscle.

Be a big guy, get your knee on its throat. Put ALL your weight on it, and hope he suffocates after 2 minutes or so

What is the pitbulls of movies?

Attached: 1544533669793.png (603x800, 287K)

Or just carry a knife like a man

look at his fucking skull

Awww he's smiling :,)

This. He just wants kisses.

Why haven’t we been able to domesticate these fuckers?

I have a friend who owns 2 pitbulls and got mad when I said, "Jeez, just buy a gun if you're concerned about security."
She then goes on to explain pitbulls are misunderstood and they are really nice and they are super proud because they rescued them from a shelter. I can't wait until she pays the pitbull toll in the future lol.

Attached: 1464047580486.jpg (1600x862, 632K)

We did. They were originally wolves.
But they've been bred to be soulless killers.

He's super friendly user, he just wants to play! It's not the breed it's the owner!

We can. But when they come into the hands of niggers and white trash then they get bred to kill

I'd rather have a wolf. At least they won't attack you without giving you a fair warning.

Why are you friends with idiots?

youtube.com/watch?v=zWZbpgghp8A

Thoughts?

A newborn baby would be like a small snack to this demon.

Why is noone posting their dogs

Attached: IMG_5158 (1).webm (720x1280, 394K)

baby

>implying
Wolves will kill you without you even knowing they're there. You wont get withing 50 yards of a wolf.

Attached: 1556099814536.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

>I can't wait until she pays the pitbull toll in the future lol
Why do you refer to her as friend when clearly she is not?

Wolves won't kill you in the first place because they stay the fuck away from humans.

>omg pitbulls are so fr*ckin scary! what if it bites me!? we need to ban them!!!!!

Attached: 1545378291479.jpg (708x800, 56K)

If I have one in my house I better know it's there.

what the fuck are they doing? you poke their eyes or shove your thumb up their butt, is this not common sense?

good riddance

:(

I used to do canine security. We had this black doberman named Havok who was a stone cold killer. I had to spend several hours everyday for a month around this dog with the boss present so he knew I wasn't a threat. After that he was cool with me, but if you put him in front of another dog he'd go apeshit.

One day another one of the dogs got near the gate of his enclosure. Not IN the gate, mind you, just near it. Havok somehow got his snout through the fence and locked onto this dog's neck like a God damned vise. I start beating living hell out of him to make him let go, but I didn't wanna be his next victim. I had to get a wooden plank and basically KO this ficking thing to make him let go. Sadly the other dog died. We had to bury him in the boonies so that the client didn't find out they had a killer dog on their car lot at night. I still hear the screams sometimes. Fucking brutal.

Bad girl!

She sounds like she fucks black guys.

a fursuit doesn't make your bf a wolf

Attached: IMG_3648.png (300x300, 123K)

kino thumbnail

Come on now. There are many accounts of grown men killing dogs that are larger than pitbulls

>I could totally fight off a pitbull
>I've been training my ninjutsu since I was a kid