youtube.com/watch?v=2AFgmwkoWX0
youtube.com/watch?v=umYvv7K4Z_I
youtube.com/watch?v=LrjX4OppFJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=zK1B8R6X0xA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Big Green

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x288, 82K)

Biodome

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-21 um 23.12.54.png (740x311, 138K)

I can't fucking understand it

Attached: LAH.jpg (761x325, 73K)

Most Adam Sandler movies.

Attached: super rotten review.jpg (566x321, 31K)

movie?

Its a good adaptation that ended up marketed to Twilight crowd.

Attached: Capture.png (750x307, 183K)

Attached: highrise.jpg (753x618, 60K)

I think this movie got a lot of flack for the whole "he keeps losing his daughter, he must be a terrible parent, ha, ha" joke. And don't get me wrong, it's hardly flawless. It's not a masterpiece.
But on a sea of crappy movie-of-the-week quality actioners? About as good as it gets.

Attached: ice_screenshot_20190621-233005.png (766x330, 100K)

And what about this one? Average horror flick? Sure. No more, no less than perfectly average. 28% is a joke.

Attached: ice_screenshot_20190621-233414.png (758x323, 116K)

I can’t understand the hate. I’ve always thought it was just as good as the first

Attached: 1EEBC2CE-67B8-4537-BA11-8081A42790A5.jpg (750x1251, 391K)

Attached: 63F9893D-F95D-41E8-979E-C3A299BCFEB4.jpg (750x939, 403K)

Definitely not as good as the original, but I love it.

Attached: Untitled.png (752x316, 178K)

Yeah! Sure, some of the jokes felt off, and it had a couple of unnecessary cameos, but it had great moments, like the role reversal with Smith teaching Jones about the MiB.

>(((critics)))
>(((audience)))

The last 15 minutes of this movie are 10/10 and I’ve rewatched that part a dozen times

*burns down rotten tomatoes headquarters*

too much test for the onions squad

Now, come on! At least the iconic laser scene should count for something.

Attached: entrapment.png (753x620, 471K)

Attached: JupiterAscending.png (748x316, 225K)

Movie was pretty good. The guy who playes the host nailed it.

terminator genesys

everyone gets excited about bad movies that are just fun but when i say the same about this they just tell me it's purely terrible

agreed

Legit. I don’t know if I’m just autistic but this was on the same level as the Lion King for me

how do you qualify as a critic on RT? do you just create an account? how is it different from audience

Last Action Hero.

Attached: Last Action Hero.png (1137x932, 1.57M)

I think you need to have a website.

>plot
>plot
>plot
>plot
>plot
>plot
Literally every consensus on RT ever

How good is this one? A local charity shop has a copy for £1.50. Worth a punt?

It's a fucking monster movie, I'm not sure why people disliked it.
It's not Tremors, but it did a solid job considering it dealt with a giant-ass snake murdering people.

Attached: 3efafds.jpg (1137x481, 73K)

not an autistic choice at all, this is one of the more replayed and memorable movies from my childhood

definitely some cringe shit in it but in a "so bad it's good" way

What the hell, I kinda like this

As I said, perfectly good horror movie. Better than The Haunting, at least.

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-174911_Samsung Internet.jpg (1439x1676, 699K)

Agreed. Hey, just Jon Voight hamming it up as the villain is worth the watch.

captain ron

Oh, fuck off, RT. I can't believe I'm defending Shamalayan, but this stupid movie was at least well crafted, well acted, and had some originality.

Attached: ice_screenshot_20190621-234800.png (761x625, 450K)

I really never understood why it was hated

Attached: shitkino.jpg (762x339, 72K)

Loved MIB2. Had more memorable scenes than the first one in my opinion.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (770x422, 177K)

Because of the twist

The Comebacks.
Best parody shitshow out there.

Attached: Drive Angry.png (751x617, 433K)

I feel like this movie could have been so good if they dropped the fish out of water/ chosen one angle. Maybe I'm deluding myself

I fucking love that movie, the soundtrack is incredible, and the plotline was actually really different (the alchemy crap) and the whole final chapter in Hell actually creeped me out.

i like this one, too. is it a cinematic masterpiece? no. is it a fun and entertaining movie with few major flaws? yes.

LAH was legit entertaining, what the fuck were they expecting, Shakespeare? It's a neat little parody that gives you some laughs, 65% bare minimum, and I'd say 75%.

I found it enjoyably bad.

people who have never read a book before dont like it

I'm not a fan of this movie, but 28% is fucked. Captain Barbossa alone makes it at least 50%.

Bad movie, but not 17% bad. You could at least appreciate a fresh take on Nemo. (James Mason still killed it, tho.)

Saw series other than Jigsaw

I love these movies and how they juxtapose Jigsaw with his apprentices

Attached: E38999AD-4A8F-46C7-8201-3CCDF0F0442A.png (750x1334, 1M)

what was wrong with it

Honest to god, it's a good movie. It was just erroneously marketed as a drama or a comedy, and it's neither. It's a cheesy yet enjoyable sports movie with cooks instead of sportsmen.
No, for real, it has it all: the grizzled old pro getting back in the field, the ragtag team of misfits learning to work together...

Attached: burnt.png (759x326, 152K)

Agreed the only part I didn’t quite care for was the backtracking at the end to get the real stone when guy gets mortally wounded. Felt like they ran out of money so they just decided to hamfist the same shit in to fill more time and plot. The whole time I just kept thinking, “I’ve already seen this.”

Based

>The original at 49%
That's really fucking sad. I didn't like the sequels but that was a brilliant little movie, truly disturbing.

Attached: Deep Impact.png (744x314, 163K)

That is surprising. What is there to dislike? It was a cheezy action movie that mocks other action movies and it did it well

>what the fuck were they expecting, Shakespeare?
They got Shakespeare!

Attached: 18991332_4.jpg (1000x417, 43K)

Gay

youtube.com/watch?v=umjmV3SwDjw

I always considered third one quite close to Naked Gun ones enjoyment wise.

Attached: Capture.png (746x603, 729K)

I remember watching this one and the one that involves flowers being responsible for their size. Blood orchid or someshit

naked gun was shit tho

The only good film posted so far.

Thought Renner could've legitimately revived the franchise

Attached: bourne.jpg (759x317, 40K)

Nice one dude

The atmosphere at the beginning is great too, I like that deep innawoods cut off from civilization feel in movies.

Please adopt a tripcode so I can filter your shit opinions

>naked gun was shit
Go away

This is pretty much what you deserve when you try and make an unrelated movie hang on the coattails of a successful franchise

Why? it is just "turn off your brain off" comedy.
>lol, he farted. so funny

>**

I agree with , it isn't that bad but it isn't a good movie either.

>29% on RT

youtube.com/watch?v=RmqqNrg2cKg

I think that the problem is that i was impossible to classify. It wasn't 100% an action movie, or 100% a kids movie, or 100% a parody- it was all of it.
Most critics can't just see the movie as a whole: if they expected action, there was too much comedy. If they expected to see something for the kids, there was too much violence and focus on the grownups, and so on.

Totally agree with what you said. I thought it had a really cool premise and the catacombs of Paris are a real and genuinely scary place combined with that soundtrack. Must’ve watched it like 4 times last year showing it to my roommate and friends and I always found something new like the little line in the beginning about Pap’s hand

You pseudointellectuals aren't allowed to enjoy movies, that's the price you pay for pretending to be better than everyone else

> it is just "turn off your brain off" comedy
Well...yeah? Its a spoof.

I really don't get this

Attached: Event Horizon.png (739x587, 768K)

Not double green user

This one absolutely kills me. It's a genuinely great action movie.

If you ever want to lose all faith in the human race, compare the scores Predators and The Predator got to this.

whhhhhhaaaaaaaat

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 6.12.52 PM.png (1506x624, 569K)

That's cruel. Deep Impact was the better movie and would have been great if not for being overshadowed by the ACTUAL melodrama, stupidity, and action-movie tropes of Armageddon.
That's because one of the Zuckers brothers came on to write. But speaking of parodies, pic related. The Wayans' old stuff was funny. This deserves better. It didn't have to be a good movie because it was making you laugh.

Attached: Blankman RT.jpg (902x782, 171K)

Neither do I, and it sad to see, since it's unironically a top notch scary movie.
But OP asked for double greens.

Stick with Rick and Morty, faggot

This is wrong

it has high audience score though
>65%
I mean the movie was fine but also quite flawed.

Critics are literal retards just check scores for movies such as Black Panther and Iron Man

Not double green. This is, and it's Event Horizon but better because it doesn't have that shoehorned-in comedy negro shit, just pure despair and horror

Attached: Pandorum.jpg (744x610, 153K)

No. Fucking. Way.
What the fuck. I guess it was a time were sequels were considered bad by default.

100% agree. Predator 2 is a damn fine movie and I don't understand how modern critics can rate nu-Predator films higher than it.

If I recall Scary Movie 1 is rotten too at like 53%

I'm not sure that it's better per se but it's definitely on par

this film ignited my autism
>live in apartment building
>apart from the penthouse every levels apartments are exact clones of the one below
>all cost the same
>anytime someone gets in or out of the lift at a level below me, I feel disgust
>any time someone is above I get jealous
>seriously considering moving to what would be the exact same flat on a higher level

Attached: Carmack_s_face_when.png (1063x899, 903K)

Absolutely loved this

Ahead of it's time, huge marketing campaign that costed millions...Came out the same week as Jurassic Park.

Attached: counselor.jpg (1496x626, 156K)

Oh okay, my bad. I thought this one was a good watch, I like those early 1990s flicks and this one is good enough in my estimation, it's got that early 1990s vibe.

Attached: BW.png (736x604, 571K)

Why are movie critics so awful at their jobs?

nah, Event Horizon has better atmosphere
this one feels like the ship is 3 rooms

Honestly 2 and 3 are forgettable

Pandorum could have been executed better,but I absolutely love the premise. Probably my favorite in all of scifi.

This one is my biggest gripe. Look, I KNOW Kevin Costner can be out-acted by his boat, and the kid is..well...an annoying kid, but everyone ELSE in the movie is fine. And the main baddie is great.
This movie should have been another Mad Max franchise. I consider it a Mad Max "elseworld" story where the world flooded instead of drying up.
Mad Max: Burning Tides

I need to rewatch that as the general opinion of it is way higher than mine.

Attached: Waterworld RT.jpg (904x782, 203K)

This movie sucked when I saw it in theatres and it still sucks. It’s alljump scares and nothing else.

Also this one. I fucking love this movie, I get why some people may think it's boring as hell, maybe I'm way too far up Mann's ass, but I loved it even after my second watch, so I don't know. I had a blast watching it for the first time and thought it was superb.

Attached: Blackhat.png (738x624, 732K)

A true pleb filter

Predator 2 is in my book a perfect sequel.
Add new stuff without being retarded, Glover isn't Arnie but his character was different in a good way.
City setting was awesome, especially the 90's comic book LA gruesome kind off stuff.

Hell even Predators wasn't bad, P2 is better, but Predators is a good sequel.

The Predator is fucking retarded, god I hope the next movie (if they ever made another) completely ignores that pile of shit

Nah Predator 2 is dog shit, horrendous compared to the original

The Beach is 20% critics and 57% audience. Never understood why people didn't like that movie I thought it was awesome and watched it about 20 times as a kid

fucking ouch.

i thought they did an ok job of redressing what was obviously a pretty small number of sets. i still think it's a good movie.

Muh evil Exxon Valdez.
They should reboot this and call the bad boat trump.

going into this i thought they were just Amish only for the twist to be that they are just Amish

At least it had predators in it, being predators.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-21 Freddy Got Fingered (2001).png (748x313, 198K)

I don't get it. This movie was basically Das Leben der Anderen but with Aliens instead of the Sovjets. It was predictable, but not really bad. The story made sense and the acting was good. Then again, I didn't watch the trailer, so perhaps this film was advertised as some sci-fi action movie, and The Purge audience ended up going to see and rate it.

Attached: Captive_State.png (1361x575, 521K)

Gods of Egypt

Lone Ranger

Robocop 2

Every Elm Street till 6

This masterpiece

Attached: c83e57cce92a3ca9047e6f8aa523abdf.jpg (475x709, 65K)

read the comics, 17% is too high. if Mr Hyde doesn't bugger the invisible man to death then you fucked up

It's not as good as the book (my favorite book when I was in my teens, actually) but it was a pretty damn good movie nonetheless.
Insanity.

Literally same here

It was boring as shit and somehow even less scary than the average found footage crap.

is the directors cut any good?

The audience score is deserved, but the critics should have loved that.
After watching so many movies and constantly removing immersion to take notes or to "examine" some aspect in order to make your write-up - critics just lose the perspective of what delights your average movie-goer.

>Judge Dredd is double green
How the fuck is that even possible?

Attached: 1551183458605.jpg (511x270, 36K)

This right here is the peak of James Gunn's career.

youtube.com/watch?v=2AFgmwkoWX0

He'll never do better than this.

Predators' biggest problem is the characters. it's like a cargo cult take on Predator, where they figured the important thing was that there were tough guys in a jungle getting stalked by a predator. only they forgot to give any of the tough guys any character, so there are no stakes, nothing matters, who gives a fuck if the predator kills them all. in Predator these guys matter, Arnie does his part perfectly but every other character in the movie is also memorable as fuck, has great lines, is established early on, you feel for them. these guys are a bunch of nobodies. most of the actors suck and the ones who dont are wasted. blink and you'll miss fucking Mahershala Ali...

That's the problem. You went in expecting it to be a horror movie.

this movie is my childhood

Attached: wtf.png (734x290, 143K)

That's the best performance of Rainn's career as well

but the camp is part of what made event horizon so great

>comics
i read the graphic novel and i still like the movie. i also read all the books the characters are from. the movie is entertaining.

I legitimately enjoyed that movie, but it may have just been because I was drunk
I liked when he bashed a guy's head in with a pipe wrench for cutting in line

It's really only slightly behind the original. Honestly, it's a better-looking movie, everything is so much more polished.

that scene is great lol

It is mostly "why rottentomatoes is so awful". Its scoring system favors extremes, most movies posted here would be 5-6/10 and can easily bump up to 7-8 for your subjective score.

It was a victim of circumstance and ahead of its time.

it was just so brutal and such a stark contrast to movies like "Kickass" which it was definitely pointing and laughing at
it was basically "yeah, you think that's cool? no, it's fucked up. don't try to be a super hero. you'll end up being a psychopathic villain"

Fuck you I like it.

Attached: good movie.png (756x320, 163K)

was waiting for this. I think if I watched it today for the first time, it would be far too stupid, but fortunately I saw it at just the right age.

Oh we're doing nostalgia picks now? Both of these movies I will gladly watch again. I will suggest watching them to others.
Look at mah boy Battle for Endor. So awesome the critics won't even watch it to leave a bad review.

Attached: Ewoks RT.jpg (1892x768, 325K)

Instead of having different groups of critics rate different genres of movies, they all do all movies. If someone who doesn't like horror films goes to rate a horror film, it's going to get a lesser grade than it deserves regardless of anything. Audiences aren't going to rate movies they don't watch and they aren't going to watch movies they are unlikely to enjoy.

What a weird synopsis for a good movie

Attached: Capture.png (762x325, 213K)

Superheroes don't murder people for petty reasons lmao. Why do casuals believe this so fervently? Do they read The Boys and think comic books are exactly like that?

5's of truth

>the ewok adventure
>that giant monster thing
fuck man, I'd watch that kino all day every day
I watched it for the first time when I was 3 or 4, and the only movie to ever give me similar feels was Rogue One

I really like this movie also

better than a couple proper star wars films tbqh

>What a shit synopsis
ftfy

The funny thing is that deep impact actually has the better critic score, but Armageddon has the crowd-pleasing action that was harder to come by back in the day.

There are levels of execution. Naked Gun 1 and 2 are examples of flawlessly executed slapstick comedy.

It's not a double green but still

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-154820_Chrome.jpg (1080x1239, 344K)

its really not that bad, it was on theme and had lots of foreshadowing throughout the movie, it was at least earned and not out of nowhere

>posting Punisher
You had ONE job
youtube.com/watch?v=umYvv7K4Z_I

Kick Ass became what it was poking fun at

>too long to be entertaining
>RT's fw a majority of critics and viewers found it entertaining anyway

it's a great movie though. the scene where they find his daughter is chilling.

Attached: scorp.jpg (704x528, 44K)

Suck shit, faggot.

fun status: not allowed

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 6.50.50 PM.png (1496x638, 549K)

should I give it a spin? I honestly didnt even know this one existed

Attached: 20190621_155437.jpg (1080x1211, 509K)

not really, rt is right with that one.

This movie was dumb as hell but I loved it

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-175609__01.jpg (1080x1144, 275K)

Thanks, I will pass. As I said I dislike naked gun

fuck that scene is so good, it gives me chills whenever I watch it

It's an all right 80's actioner. Weird part is they don't take anything from the comic except for the main character's name and the dead family premise. Castle doesn't even wear a skull shirt.

This is absolute cheese kino. I hate to use "fun" as an argument, so instead I'll say it's utterly over the top action with nic cage hamming it up, and worth at least a watch to anyone who enjoys action flicks without getting autistic about the plot or dialogue

:(

Attached: Capture.png (767x332, 212K)

I legitimately loved this movie.

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-185810.jpg (1080x2160, 583K)

Fell asleep in the theater for this one. Only other times I did that was for the first Captain America and Wall-E.

this movie is based as fuck what a bunch of basedboybetacucks

Honestly, this is one of the worst movies I watched at theatre. Not watching a Shyamalan movie since then. Movie was boring, twist made no sense. What did you like about it?

if you want a real travesty of single green, check out Hook

>anti show business movie being shunned by show business lackeys

Shocking

this was the first Shyamalan movie where i legitimately felt like his reputation undercut the movie. everyone knew there was gonna be a twisty twist and was waiting for the other shoe to drop. it doesnt help that the twist is not really that interesting compared to the supernatural themes the movie previously presented as a red herring, not to mention it makes no sense.

Had no clue this was green, thought this was really good

This is fucking bullshit. Not only was relevant back then, it's even more relevant today.

Attached: 2019-06-21 20_04_17-Window.png (744x316, 172K)

this movie seems like it was made by deviantart artists and writers

I hated it, but am surprised the audience score is so low

Fucking love this movie.
It had so much heart despite its cheesiness.
Action scenes were also superb.

Probably this is just skewed because nobody watched the movie, but jeez.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 7.05.02 PM.png (1508x638, 432K)

fuck is wrong with people

Attached: untitled.jpg (931x383, 79K)

having taste this shit should be punishable by death

Attached: 1554061860788.png (531x446, 284K)

They rate movies based on different criteria than the average viewer

Jesus Christ. This fucking hurts. This movie gave me a fetish for female-on-female bondage.

It made me scared of microscopes

>Rubber (2010)
That movie's one of the greatest examples of cinematic shitposting and most people say that it's pretentious garbage.

Attached: p8299537_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 347K)

What.
Deep rising is the greatest action movie of the nineties.
"My goal in life before I die is to make love to a woman from every country on Earth."

tfw to smart too be an average audience member

>mfw nobody remembers this
youtube.com/watch?v=LrjX4OppFJ0

Its...its actually kino. Especially retard parts.

Attached: Capture.png (742x622, 625K)

Kristy Swanson in sharp formal attire also made me hard

Fucking love that movie, I don't know why people refuse to relax and just enjoy something.

Hello Mike and/or Jay

>but the constant appearance of product placements seems rather hypocritical.

The score makes sense, they didn't understand the movie.

yes, that explains why it bombed then, but the audience score is also from people who voted years later, and there still are a lot of people that think the movie is bad

Sommers can’t get a break it seems.
Deep Rising wasn’t his best movie but it’s still pretty enjoyable

Sick movie if you like Adam and Zach, which I do

>claims to be smart
>can't tell the difference between "to" and "too"

Man, this one was great. The monsters creeped me the hell out as a kid up until the giant goofy CGI octopus head.

Sure it's not double green, but holy fuck when I first saw how poorly it scored, it really opened my eyes to how fucking retarded paid critics can be. Brilliant movie that brought a fresh take to the space horror genre. Still one of the best, but then again horror movies for the past however long have been pretty fucking awful.

The scene with the half-digested guy also holds up well.

19? Fucking 19?!
I watched this movie a million times in high school! It was silly on purpose!

Attached: wtja0584.png (776x722, 506K)

it's bad, but it's my guilty pleasure

Attached: untitled.jpg (931x386, 82K)

Never understood the hate for TND, it's almost as good as Goldeneye in my book

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-22 Tomorrow Never Dies (1997).png (749x310, 180K)

It's a meme you dip

Agreed. Those scores are more deserving of the sequel.

Imagine not being able to appreciate this kino. Just imagine being this dead inside.

Attached: hm.jpg (719x285, 17K)

my man. it's my favorite of the brosnan era.

Event Horizon > Pandorum

The comic relief guy ultimately isn't that prominent & Pandorum's kung-fu bullshit is more "wut" inducing.

Attached: painngain.jpg (1126x478, 123K)

Travesty. That was MTV's first movie, yes?

it's not the only arnold kino people don't understand

Attached: kindergartencopscore.jpg (1107x689, 155K)

cocking the shovel and a shell flying out remains my favorite visual gag in any movie

>I need to rewatch that as the general opinion of it is way higher than mine.
The same is true of Waterworld for me, a bunch of people whose opinions I respect have brought it up recently as an underrated movie

>Judge Dredd
I loved this movie as a kid, and after the disappointment that was Dredd, I went back to it and it was just as good as I remembered.

Jeanne Tripplehorn stripped in this, A+ movie

Posting the 3rd one and not the 2nd one. 2nd was the best, can still deliver laughs

THIS is green? RT confirmed retarded.

based RT all but calling it a pleb filter

Attached: observe.jpg (1522x646, 169K)

what the fuck is wrong with people?

Attached: maniac.jpg (1256x620, 81K)

Shut the front door!

Attached: prscreen001.jpg (760x610, 52K)

>after the disappointment that was Dredd

Attached: 14584858464900.jpg (600x582, 64K)

Any movie that offends the jews and their diluted whiteoid mutt creatures

FOR THE CHANCE

>I loved this movie as a kid, and after the disappointment that was Dredd
>A bold move, Cotton. Let's see how it plays out for him.
Stallone's Dredd was too comedic for most (Rob Schneider as...A HACKER!) and not enough helmet and comic faithfulness for those that knew of the character. I liked it though.
>Eat recycled food. It's good for the environment, and OK for you!

Predator 2.

Its not a great film but its a solid sequel. Its set in what was at the time a near future (1997) dystopian LA that's been overrun by gangs and the Predator comes into start hunting them for sport and its got Garey Busey.

Attached: Gary-Busey GIF.gif (368x405, 1.6M)

Boo! Boo to you, critics!

Attached: Unnamed.jpg (754x616, 44K)

Yeah that's bullshit, proof rotten tomatoes is worthless

but that's his best movie

It was the second best of the 00's remake craze behind Dawn of the Dead.

Attached: tcm.jpg (1255x544, 70K)

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!

Attached: Batfleck.jpg (1258x540, 75K)

Not double green

completely agree, I put it right alongside Goldeneye

what the fuck? i gave it 4 stars on letterboxd. what's not to like about that movie?

How can people be so ignorant?

Attached: nextgen.jpg (1187x880, 140K)

Watched this movie a ton as a kid and loved it. Recently revisited it for the first time in over a decade and it still absolutely holds up as a well made and entertaining b movie

I think LAH would have been better if they'd just made a pure action spoof rather than throwing in the Golden Ticket macguffin.

As far as Arnie double greens go, I'd go for The 6th Day. Its got a cool premise about a corporation that's doing illegal cloning and its got some cool scifi visuals.

It came out in 2000 when every Hollywood critic hated Arnie and wanted his career to end so it never really got a fair chance. Its not one of his best but if you like Arnie its definitely worth seeing.

Attached: 6th day.jpg (426x597, 60K)

this movie was fucking kino.

"Half-Digested Billy" in the credits.

for a pg-13 post 2000 arnie flick the 6th day has no right being as good as it is

WTF these movies are kino.

Attached: 1547528323067.png (396x329, 173K)

yeah the only one of those platinum dunes remakes I really hated were the amityville horror and the nightmare on elm street remake

Attached: f13tomatoes.jpg (1189x519, 107K)

DUDE, WHERE'S MY TOMATOES?
this is genuinely the funniest movie I have ever seen and I wish more people would watch it

Attached: ss+(2019-06-21+at+06.58.39).jpg (749x316, 88K)

Ok. That's it. This tomato menace has to be stopped.

even this one had based Bean and qt Sophia Bush with cool chase scenes.

Attached: hitcher.jpg (1195x545, 72K)

what the hell

Attached: fux u nigga.png (748x325, 158K)

The Mummy - Sets (mercury tomb, catacombs) stunts (zero-g plane) and designs (creepy sarcophagus and dual fucking eyes!) can simply overweight universe building bit. Such an unique mix of Mission Impossible and Evil Dead doesn't deserve so low rating.

Attached: file-20170607-11336-1jga22o.jpg (1000x416, 39K)

this prompted me to check...
critics score was expected and audience score was almost there, but still a disappointment

Attached: 29482948.jpg (754x319, 72K)

Really strange how such iconic movies can be so poorly rated. Has and likely will continue to stand the test of time imo - and has had more cultural impact than certain Oscar winners.

I'm going deeper underground

there's too much panic in this town~

I watched it at an early age and absolutely loved it, even the cheesy as hell parts, and I rewatch every now and then. I really don't get the criticism.

Attached: POSTMAN.png (757x481, 360K)

Batman V Superman. Yes really. Please dont persecute me.

This one is just 1 percent away from being considered fresh though.

why is the rotten tomatometer green anyway?
besides green being international code for good-to-go, unripe is the very opposite of rotten

Attached: 581a83ec190000a502c3092f.jpg (720x433, 46K)

Attached: Last Action Hero pinball flyer back.jpg (620x796, 76K)

And green tomatoes are delicious.

Attached: Fried Green Tomatoes.jpg (1500x1125, 174K)

I only remember this movie cuz after I came home from boot some sloot had me take her to this before I shot my goop in her moof

The pinball machine was good.
pinballmap.com

Attached: godzilla pinball flyer back.jpg (609x792, 68K)

if you're wondering, the audience score is at 56%

Lol that movie is ass

>in 2000 when every Hollywood critic hated Arnie and wanted his career to end
they wanted his head on a spike for AT LEAST 10 years before that

Bro wtf, that movie is hilarious by itself but it's even funnier if you have a friend like the MC

Literally any Vince Vaughn comedy. Fuck critics and fuck wannabe cinephiles who don't understand the value of entertainment

Attached: Capture.png (744x329, 212K)

>David Arquette won the WCW title as promo for the movie

I legitimately think this is one of the best trilogies out there. The only complaint I can think of off the top of my head is in MiB3 when J's dad gets killed, immeidately after he dies, baby J comes walking up from like fucking 30 feet away just to be like "hey dad wheres dad". Not just shit writing but horrible directing, there's no reason he wouldn't have known his dad just got fucking capped, he was too goddamn close to the scene.

People were tired of Shyamalan's gimmick and it wasn't as much of a huge WTF moment like in Sixth Sense or Signs

I guess people watched this movie expecting a typical SNL comedy, or something close to the original sketches. It's not like that at all, it's better.

Attached: Macgruber RT.png (949x442, 244K)

this was the only good Seth Rogen movie

I liked this movie when I first watched it. Then people pointed out the flaws. I can see the flaws too, but I still like it. The visual spectacle and action setpieces are good, some of the structure and plot is lame.

The movie becomes 1.5x more enjoyable if you imagine that Valerian and Laureline are siblings in a future where incest is socially acceptable. I don't even have an incest fetish.

Attached: Valerian RT.png (947x443, 238K)

Why does anyone pay attention to that awful website?

That movie had a great plot.

Attached: 39645690.jpg (628x353, 116K)

>90 minutes till you get to the plot

Attached: 1560616810176.png (540x960, 246K)

Can't handle a decent sex scene in a movie

>triple green

truly the most kino of all

Big mistake

But that's the worst part of it

But I guess you think John Wick is the best movie if all time too

Your brain is too small to enjoy early Zucker movies. Don't even try to watch Top Secret; it'll give that pathetic shrivelled mass of grey matter an aneurism.

It's to symbolize that the entire site's premise is flawed

snl fans saw something funny and hated it

Watched this a while ago not knowing it was a shyamalan film and loved it, the twist was pretty good if you didn't expect one coming. Feel bad for good film being shat on for a media narrative of a director must always make bad films. Also has a top quality blindfu

Attached: the_village_03.jpg (700x465, 39K)

based

This is bullshit, Robocop 2 is a fantastic movie. Critics I understand but how did audiences not like it?

>(((movies)))

Is that the one where McConaughey has remote-controlled robot legs?

youtube.com/watch?v=zK1B8R6X0xA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

I think it was just more ahead of its time than the original. Instead of parodying the 80's, it started speculating about the future. The sequence where Robocop is reprogrammed into an ultra-PC proto-SJW seems a lot more fitting today, for example.

>(((4channel)))

The scores make about as much sense as the urinal cake ex machina didn't. That being said I fucking love this movie and I'm glad someone else does too.

Wtf?! That movie was Natty kino! I fucking hate critics so much!

truly based

I wasn't a fan of this movie. It felt like a really shitty version of GATTACA.

Liked it cause I got to see my childhood crush's titties (Sugar)

yes it was based

Any decent exploitation shit

Absolutely. Along with First Reformed and Burning, this is the best movie I've seen in the last two years. I'd put it in my top twenty of the decade.

It's very good. The score and cinematography alone are two of the best of the '00s.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Attached: SickWorldSickPeople.jpg (1148x499, 74K)

It makes a lot of thematic sense, esp. if you consider it a metaphor for post 9/11 malaise. I'd argue Shyamalan was one of the best American kino makers of that feel.

MacGruber is great.

Thank God its not a double green

Attached: 9E391327-A475-4BAF-B397-5FF06A4982F5.png (1242x2688, 3.57M)

This didn't make a lot of sense, but I used to love it as a kid.

Attached: dino.png (764x279, 156K)

Fuck this gay earth MIB2 is on par with the first one.

this was an amazing film dont know why it flopped besides a24 shitty marketing

I mean GATTACA is a vastly superior film but I really don't see the connection between the two.

GATTACA is about genetic engineering and pretty much devoid of action scenes, 6th Day is about cloning and memory copying and its an action film.

If its a shitty version of anything its a shitty version of Total Recall.

Agreed. Kino.

What the fuck

Rotten tomatoes is just full of art house fart sniffing critics who think that some film about a man buying some oranges and shoving them up his ass is a masterpiece but a summer blockbuster made is drek. These people take their critic job too serious and try to be cultural vanguards who follow whatever the echo chamber tell them. I hate that site so much and never trust anything they say.

I love anaconda but its because the acting was fucking awful

Critics and audiences were too dumb to understand it

One of the only movies I’ve ever seen in 3D that was actually worth it

That was my absolute favorite as a kid

Suck a kike dick then kill yourself you nigger

replace the name godzilla with anything and this movie is accepted i guarantee it

movie was just fun and silly enough to work as a generic monster movie

This is kino must-see

Reminder that Black Panther has 3 Academy Awards

Attached: FirstBlackSuperHero.jpg (1020x820, 102K)

the Godzilla name is the thing that draws people in though, but yeah it's a fine B-movie

Gojira

Absolute gem. Completely misunderstood.

Good casting, but Spawn is unwatchable, it has like 2 action scenes in total and it looks like ass, and I'm not referring exclusively about the cgim