What absolute fucking kino

What absolute fucking kino

Attached: 1452298135290.jpg (400x600, 88K)

Yea Forums hates this movie.

Yea Forums likes GoT, their shit taste is legendary

Yeah, it's pretty good. It's kind of cheesy, but it never bothers me, kind of adds to the enjoyment.

did a guy in this movie fuck while wearing a full suit of armour or am I remembering wrong?

I never really understood why Arthur would spare Lancelot and his unfaithful wife.

bros before hoes, also, Arthur just got karma for what he did as well.

lol Yea Forums consistently defends this movie past the point of rationality, don’t know what you’re talking about

What did Arthur do?

How the fuck is it cheesy? The armor is the best ever, the dialog is the absolute perfect embodiment of why the legend of arthur was passed down for thousands of years.

Even the capekino master agrees

Attached: bravo-synder.jpg (1920x800, 231K)

Legendary film making.

Arthur was a king first, and everything else second.

He understood he wasn't the husband his wife wanted him to be, even though it tore him up inside he understood why she chose Lancelot. And he admired Lancelot above all other men, he was as he says "the best among men", meaning love was just part of man and Lancelot could not help who who loved. He knew Lancelot would torture himself far worse than any injury Arthur could ever inflict on him too.

He was hurt and betrayed enough that he lost all hope in his heart for 10 long years, until Percival, who never gave up, returned and from his pure, knightly heart produced the spark of hope the king needed to do as a king should. The Grail was the essence of hope.

It has some big flaws, but it’s still by far the best Arthur adaptation out to film and overall a good watch

I saw this when I was 8 years old. Ask me anything.

Did it shape your personality in a major way?

fpwp

Yes he did. That's how you knew it was going to be full on fantastic.

It's true.

Attached: Excalibur-3.webm (700x394, 2.95M)

I like this and Dragonslayer.

>They ride out and O Fortuna plays as the land comes back to life with every stride

Attached: v.gif (500x318, 875K)

Attached: Excalibur (1981).webm (800x450, 1.4M)

I always loved how everyone is yelling at each other:

>"ARE YOU WITH US....OR AGAAAINNST UUUUUUSSSSSSS?!?!?!?!?!??!?!"

>"IGRAINE!!!! DAAAANCE!!!!!"

>"I MUST HAAAVE HERR!!!"

>"ARE YOU MADDDD??? THE ALIIIANCCCEE!!!!!!!!"

One of the most beautiful scenes on all all time

It was basically a theatrical stage play, just set on location.

Attached: excalibur-6.webm (800x450, 1.9M)

the audio in this show sucked

>Lancelot: "my brothers! please stop shouting!"

>"EEEEYYYEAAARGHHH!!!!"

>Lancelot: "your rage has unbalanced you!"

>"SHUT UP YOU FAAAAAGGGOTTTTTT!!!!"

clever trick to get Yea Forums to reply.

>clever

lmao.

Attached: captain picard, richard bucket and julius caesar in excalibur.webm (800x450, 2.97M)

I don't think there was any film with a more unironically epic ending. So much kino in such a short span is dangerous

t. non-white zoomer