Is "our best is the only thing we can do" the main takeaway from the show?

Is "our best is the only thing we can do" the main takeaway from the show?

That even facing our insignificance in the grand scheme of things, we should try to do our best to enjoy life and love others?

Attached: 51UzC+B5zML._SX342_.jpg (342x434, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

.youtube.com/watch?v=-dNwFVk68PI
youtu.be/OzK_a0UoyH4
youtu.be/ARUwBdKYTWI
youtu.be/VUC2Ab8_xNg
youtu.be/F4XZWTEyP-o
youtu.be/2nuYiuGYYvw
youtu.be/37P0ukg4io0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQIF9_4Cg7S82hjXcQyOMuxUlRVAsrw1g
thepiratebay.org/torrent/10647514
youtu.be/o9LvqESsRlM
youtube.com/watch?v=hk2qJXB08Oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The main takeway from the show is "I'm going to make something really weird and see how many people get pissed off vs how many people pretend they like and understand it"

You can be in the middle. Nobody can understand everything. The entire final episode is the main character thinking he understood things and realizing he didn't.

I didn't like the sopranos rip off at the end though. I felt like it was trying too hard to ride off of that cut to black to get a reaction wave

in the sopranos, the audience is not shown what happens to tony. in TP, the audience is shown that whatever happened to laura twice before (at least), happens for a third time. we don't exactly what is means, but we know it happened

The main takeaway is that you have to have your own emmo.

That's the point of shit existentialism. Kino existentialism, such as that of Sartre, finds that the meaning of life is to be a Saint. This is the meaning. That all of us who were born in the Spirit into the body will aspire to be like little Christs.

You thinking that that is absolute or certain is Reddit as fuck. I'm tired of that shit. Even if Lynch dies before making Ronnie Rocket you were wrong because Twin Peaks ends where Ronnie Rocket begins. He might not know what year it is but he can stand on one foot.

But just because the question is different doesn't mean the question still isn't there. We don't really know what it means then black, and you're left wondering. It's very clearly a nod to the sopranos, but to me it felt forced

Doesn't matter, Mrs. Tremond remembered for him and saved both their asses when it counted, using her known and canon superpower (the ability to replace the occupant/s of a house with herself). Now the final showdown can begin. It was all set up. Laura laced her own target, whispered it in his ear. The giant told him what was what.

Attached: DLCU.png (960x720, 331K)

Is that even a good series? only watched one episode from tv and seemed like some cheap spanish soap opera.

It's not a nod to shit, one 24th of one second sees a bright flash of light accompanied by a noise of surging electricity, then we are plunged into blackness. That's what happened, flipmode. Donut men and black suits now. Trains. Diners. Hotels. Have to make your way deeper. Have to get to the one who's doing it. Reverse the diamond, reverse the electricity.

>3-4-5 years and still so utterly btfo on your forced faggotry

im never leaving cuck nor will you
kekeke

Attached: TwinPeaksShitAss.webm (896x504, 2.99M)

there is nothing to takeaway from it. it's a bunch of shit cobbled together so Lynch could get a paycheck

Ronnie rocket is never coming out. Let it go my dude.

Who is Tony?

The original series is only worth watching to provide context for The Return.

The Return IS Twin Peaks now.

Dougie Cooper > Mr. Nice Guy FBI Cooper

The point was actually that no matter how good person you are, fucking with things that are beyond you and with barely any understanding will end poorly for you.

Cooper tackled more than he can chew.

The detective has the symbols. Deal with it.

Good thing I never watched the normie YouTube video that tells people what to think and gets it so pants on head retarded

Attached: 1528231699481.png (908x960, 547K)

That’s fucking stupid. Drop your ego.

>>please spoon feed me everything, don't wanna think

fuck off

>cutting to black is a Sopranos rip off
>implying the first run of Twin Peaks and most of Lynch's stuff for that matter don't end on a weird unresolved down note

Sartre got this from Dostoevsky. Sartre was also a literal cuck

Sauce?

>cut to black at the end of your series, written and directed by David Chase
>Lynch half-assedly ending the series in a rush against cancellation by cramming every subplot resolution in the last couple of episodes
Not the same thing, Lynchfag.

>>please spoon feed me everything, don't wanna think

but I thought about it, and that was my main takeaway, I just wanted people to discuss.

Take a guy like Gordon. He knows more than 99.9% of people about the interdimensional evil shit going on, and he didnt go "fuck everything, nothing we do matters". He wanted to drink coffee and wine, bang hot chicks and dream of Monica Belucci. The only times we see him sad is when he is thinking or worried about his friends (or people he thought were his friends).

>dude I have no idea where this show is going so lets use a one-time mistake and base OUR ENTIRE SHOW AROUND IT

Attached: 1498581175-screen-shot-2017-06-27-at-173713.jpg (768x556, 46K)

>all works are The Grandmother universe

Attached: Mah nigga.jpg (300x226, 8K)

Will the plebs please fix your hearts or die

Attached: 1496933487249.jpg (760x569, 329K)

david luch lol
also I feel like i'm the only lunch-poster these days

Attached: lunch.jpg (480x279, 22K)

Season 3 is about how you can never return to the past. It's a critique of nostalgia. Lynch's favorite movie is Wizard of Oz and once you know that it's actually very simple to understand season 3. The phrase "There is no place like home." basically sums it up.

It's a very good show. It has soap opera elements, which actually have a meaningful reason to be there. It is important to show what love looks like, because it becomes a very important concept as the show goes on).

That said, the show ran into production issues and the 2nd half of season 2 becomes dominated by the soap opera elements and a bunch of other seemingly pointless subplots.

It is most definitely still worth watching, and the final episode of season 2 is actually quite great. Also, it's very important that you watch the movie (Fire Walk With Me) between seasons 2 and 3. Season 3 makes the first 2 look like dogshit, but you really should watch everything

I assume the deleted scenes from the movie, known as "The Missing Pieces"

Attached: 12twinpeaks03-master768.jpg (768x545, 80K)

Attached: home.gif (540x250, 2.94M)

based post, based digits

Attached: 1550544154061.gif (500x375, 495K)

>implying that wasn't fucking genius
Wasted quads

Season 2 finale was one of the best episodes.

Based interdimensional demon quads. Can we talk about Sarah? She and Leland were both hosts the whole time, right? And they both knew Laura was "Good" and wanted to possess her or in some other way destroy her spirit?

Apparently the girl from New Mexico that swallows the toad grows up to be Sarah Palmer.

ChadCoop fucked Audrey in intensive care, she gives birth to Richard via c-section while she was still in a coma and remains in a coma still...right? Her S3 scenes had a certain "Tony Soprano's coma" feel

She wasn't in the main run, nothing indicates that, only in return does she become a bloodthirsty hag.
Same shit with jeffries and judy, in fire walk with me she sounded like a contact of his, she even had her hotel room in one of the deleted scenes, only in return does she become a mother of evil spirits.
In my headcanon the bug was like a beacon for judy and she possessed sarah after breaking out of the box in new york.
And while we're at it, how did judy get trapped in the lodge/purple sea dimension so she had to break out again?

hurr twin peaks is hard to understand durr

Attached: 1515261951174.png (211x239, 5K)

>Nothing indicates that
I am not sure. In the main run she clearly had some kind of "gift" similar to Laura's or Cooper's, which allowed her to see Bob, have the vision of Jacoby getting Laura's necklace, see the white horse, etc. You don't think she would've noticed Bob being inside Leland? Even Diane knew something was wrong just by kissing EvilCooper once.

I know there's reasons to believe that Leland was drugging Sarah to do his shit, but still, at some point Sarah would've noticed something.

i think that he meant that a lot of the plots in twin peaks are supposed to be open-ended, ambigous or just to not make sense (which reeks of lynch sniffing his own farts sometimes), some fans scratch their heads and are left confused and annoyed, others will try to hamfist some sense and meaning into these scenes while there is none.
.youtube.com/watch?v=-dNwFVk68PI
I always liked this scene for showcasing this shit

Has anyone else seen these?

youtu.be/OzK_a0UoyH4
youtu.be/ARUwBdKYTWI
youtu.be/VUC2Ab8_xNg
youtu.be/F4XZWTEyP-o
youtu.be/2nuYiuGYYvw

Makes me wish there was another season.

>You've gone soft in your old age, Gordon
>Not where it counts, buddy

Based

yeah, that dude has talent.

>The Experiment = Judy
ya sure?

You know, i interpreted it as a dynamic in disfunctional families, she knew that something was wrong but turned the blind eye to it. The visions just made her one of the "gifted and the damned", nothing of the things you listed make her a hag like she is in season 3, also she doesn't do any evil shit herself or support bob in the original series. Seems far fetched to make her be possessed by a greater evil than BOB for all these years.

Yeah sure, id love to hear you out if you think differently

For the last time:

1) The Experiment is the progenitor of BOB, MIKE, the Jumping Man and other Lodge spirits.
2) Sarah is possessed by the Jumping Man, which entered into her in the form of the Frogmoth
3) Judy is Laura Palmer as The Dreamer

>Judy is Laura Palmer as The Dreamer
Why?

Watch the series again. The whole series.

What the fuck are you talking about, do you even remember the blue sweater right after this scene in FWWM / Missing Pieces? Get over your ego, BOZO.

Frogmoth only laced the target, she wasn't fully awake until that thing got out of the box.

Attached: TwinPeaksBlackHoleSun.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I can't stop thinking about Sheryl Lee's smile bros...

Who's that, BOB?

youtu.be/37P0ukg4io0

>Sarah is given drugs
>suppresses her possession just like Mike
>after Leland is gone she self medicates
>constantly fucked up

On one hand, it makes sense that she was only possessed after the experiment was released from the glass box. But in the original run, she was clearly dealing with weird supernatural stuff. She had visions of Bob and visions of events happening (like the ring being found, I think that was one of them). Also the frog moth thing from her youth.

>And while we're at it, how did judy get trapped in the lodge/purple sea dimension so she had to break out again?

She was following Cooper, chasing him and trying to reunite with Bob. If Coop had gone through the first portal that showed up, he would have sent Bob to the red room where Judy could re-unite with him. But not only did Bob have plans to prevent that (tulpa dougie, assassins, etc), the American Girl prevented Coop from going through the wrong portal. It's theorized there's two "models". In the credits she is either "experimental model" or "experiment" . Th

>love others
I’ll never understand this meme. People aren’t lovable.

It's absolute kino. Best television in years.

I never thought I would ever care for Laura, based on Maddy's character and acting, but the movie hits some feels and the actress actually shows some crazy range in it.

The first episode she is "experimental model", so maybe she's a test run to see if it's possible to get the real mother into this reality. Like a tulpa.

>Judy is Laura
>except we see Judy spitting out Bob, and in reaction to this Laura's orb is released into the world

Aspects of Judy:

• Sarah Palmer
• White Horse
• Jumping Man
• Frogmoth
• Experiment

They're all Judy, name some more.

>"Laura is the One"
>"Watch for that One. The One I told you about. The One under the moon on Blue Pine Mountain."

Attached: 1503406381-IMG2478.jpg (1103x614, 164K)

Beautiful tits too

>Laura's orb is released into the world
That's Carrie Page.

The point of the show is be careful what you seek out, you just might find it, and it might be a literal fucking nightmare

If people weren't lovable, user, Cooper, Briggs and others wouldn't have sacrificed all that they did trying to help people. It's the key to avoid the nihilism trap.

True, but Audrey's tits are in absolute mommymode in S3

Never noticed that Bowie's face is split in two and comes together when he pops in. Maybe he was just combined with his shadow self like Mr.C/Coop?

Carrie Page, the woman living in modern times...was released into the world in the 50's? The golden orb face that we see in the intro to every episode with Laura's prom photo? Shit...that actually makes sense. Since Laura is the dreamer, and each episode zooms into her orb as if entering her world (the world of dreams).

so what was that "winged circle"? how does it relate to the "winged diamond"?

It could also be the start of the Fireman's plan to trap Judy. He sends Carrie into the world that Judy is inhabiting so that she will eventually end that dream world, trapping Judy inside.

The Arm sends him to Philly from Buenos Aires 2 years in the future, BOB snatches him back before he's ready, after he's already traited him

The Return is an exercise in soulless cynicism. Vacuous and ugly

Shut the fuck up retard, it's incredibly heartfelt and not cynical in any way whatsoever

Ancient native american's symbol for the extreme negative force. It became more ridged as the owl cave symbol when it was manipulated by lodge spirits. They took her power and used it for their own.

It's one of the most beautiful and uplifting things I've ever seen. Cynical maybe, but not soulless or vacuous. How many episodes in did you pussy out at?

its a blatant attack on nostalgia and its ugliness is aesthetic.

Why would Bob pull him back to Buenos Aires? When has Bob had the ability to move anyone around? He couldn't even harvest the garmonbozia from Leland and Earle until the entered the red room themselves.

It never was a winged circle, it's a black pit (Black Lodge) between two mountain peaks (Twin Peaks)

>It's one of the most beautiful and uplifting things I've ever seen.
Watching S3 (parts 3 and 8 specially, I think) made me hyperaware of my surroundings for several days, specially sounds. It was weird, but I felt very present and optimistic.

bingewatching*, I should say

Everytime I go to a gas station at night I feel really happy and peaceful. I constantly find beauty in illuminated areas/buildings at night. It's made me enjoy my surroundings in a way that hasn't gone away yet. I'm also very motivated and happy with doing creative things. It's the best thing I've ever seen, and I feel bad for people that dismiss it or watch it and don't have a good experience.

Attached: 1394739763585.jpg (747x572, 109K)

>Everytime I go to a gas station at night I feel really happy and peaceful. I constantly find beauty in illuminated areas/buildings at night. It's made me enjoy my surroundings in a way that hasn't gone away yet. I'm also very motivated and happy with doing creative things. It's the best thing I've ever seen, and I feel bad for people that dismiss it or watch it and don't have a good experience.

Attached: 1559160400444.png (644x800, 15K)

HOWS ANNIE!?!

Attached: bob and cooper twin peaks.jpg (1365x747, 77K)

That's really cool, user. Good to know others had similar experiences.

Attached: Twin Peaks [2x22] Beyond Life and Death.mkv_snapshot_22.25_[2019.06.18_19.43.06].jpg (544x400, 52K)

reminder that Annie is probably fucked cause a nurse stole her ring.

Why did he move from that town where Teresa lived to Twin Peaks?

Attached: Twin Peaks Fire Walk with Me - David Lynch Remastered 1992 Eng Subs 720p [H264-mp4].mp4_snapshot_00. (1280x688, 121K)

It was a literal shithole.

Then why does Lynch himself, editor of The Missing Pieces, insert a blue-d shot of BOB's chromed mouth screaming right before Jeffries rematerializes in Buenos Aires?

He's already been places. He just wants to stay where he is.

Attached: TwinPeaksFatTrout.webm (576x312, 2.98M)

Because Lynch uses visuals to connect things, not necessarily in a straight line. It's related to Bob, but doesn't directly mean he was brought there by Bob. Again I ask: why would he be brought there?

The way they notice and look at her is a lot like how people react to the Woodsmen. Clearly something fucked up is going on, but all they can do is watch.

so why didn't he

>Season 3 makes the first 2 look like dogshit
What an awful take.

Because he's been "places". He just wants to stay where he is (reality).

Constituents of brutish modernity without a sense of joy or beauty. You can only respond to the vague and the grotesque because that is all you have inside you and therefore that is all you can see. Keep gazing into your self-made pit.

That's where M.O. first sees the Blue Rose. Look what's around her neck. Everyone's like "hurr look for the red in Lynch! No, the blue is even more important!" Fucking Bozos, the gold is everything. Who else rocks that shit? Jeffries. I don't think she's popping any heads but she's on that level and 60 Hz existence / non-existence.

He'd be brought there to fuck up BOB and fuck up Judy. MIKE and his Arm are tired of BOB fucking up their shit, he's not paying off anymore, and Judy is leaving huge horse pile shits on the chevron floor, it looks fucking brown in digital? Nope, that's from all the Judy shit on the floor. White horse, brown shit. They're sick of it, same as The Fireman is sick of the Mother running rampant in his house now. Even above the store they have to deal with Jumping Man. So The Arm does what he can to aid Cooper, he always has. Nigger can time travel.

He said he's already gone places, he's talking about having been taken into the Black Lodge when he was 8 along with the Log Lady. The shuddering blackened woman reminded him.

This guy gets it. It's not "Frost fag" shit either, clearly Frost autoejaculated in his own pants when Lynch shared that nugget about FWWM with him during writing of The Return. He couldn't wait to throw it in the book, and he did.

The thing people need to comprehend is the unreliable narrator. He's just describing a typical Black Lodge curtain call, thinking it's a UFO. The lights are the typical spotlights, the occlusion of sunlight is the curtains blocking it out (not a huge disc in the sky). Kids got Lodged.

>So The Arm does what he can to aid Cooper, he always has. Nigger can time travel.

So the Arm brought him there, not Bob.

Also she's an early version of a Woodsmen. Her entrance into the trailer is shown from POV with electrical sounds. And when she leaves, we see the electrical pole with the alien sounds. I think she was spying, or maybe intimidating Carl into not divulging info. He gets that vacant look because he's just reminded of the fucked up world of the black lodge he could be returned to.

Season 3 was great BUT what the fuck was up with Coop / Diane relationship ? This was never even hinted at before.

I actually didn't read the book. My agreement about Carl having gone places is based on his demeanor in that scene, along with what I mention here

>Also she's an early version of a Woodsmen.
But there were Woodsmen in the Convenience Store already.

Attached: Jurgen_Prochnow.jpg (920x1040, 88K)

Like I said, The Arm brought him to Philly. BOB snatches him back, probably with that weird fucking machine that we see him have installed in Argentina in The Return. He probably got the plans from Major Briggs, same as he got the plans for the glass box.

Like you say later, we see the Woods-Woman with the pole. The pole is The Arm. He tells this to us like 5 times in FWWM / Missing Pieces, when he does those Indian whoops. Same noise that the pole makes, every time. Until The Return, but he makes a new noise then. He is a tree. Those are his roots. The wires are his dendrites. Dendrophiliac, like as in trees, but dendrites as in nerves. Electric nerve tree. He's sunk all through realities, and weaves his wires. When you see those black and white wires with the shaky Lynch-operated camera that's The Arm often.

Good read of the scene.

>implying Lynch put all this effort in it and didn't just film what he thought was cool at the moment

>weird fucking machine that we see him have installed in Argentina in The Return
???

Don't worry about Norm, he's right the fuck up in the middle of Lynch's shit in another thread right now

>>Yea Forums116960798

You haven't pondered that scene? Do normies just pretend shit like that didn't happen because it's inconvenient? In the middle of The Return it cuts to Buenos Aires, Argentina when that woman who gets stabbed by Ike the Spike calls it on instruction from the insurance fraud bad guy from Mulholland Drive. It crinkles into a big gold ball.

BOB was using it back when he called Albert to get the name of the Colombian connection and betrayed Jeffries (2 years in the future, 1991 or so). That's why Jeffries is all hurr what year is it

Attached: 1k.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

oh, the black box. sure

She's DEAD... Wrapped in plastic.

So if we take everything as true, then why does Mr. C / BOB initiate the "self destruct" of the box? Cooper is known to still live, so he offs it. Could it be a potential liability, a way for Cooper to get back somewhere? It can do things. Did things to Jeffries.

I bet those are 18" apart, those pieces of wood. No one says that has to be a floor. Can any handyman anons tell if those are full size slats, like in a roof attic with blow-in rockwool insulation, or is it potentially a wall?

Either way, that's inside the wall or ceiling of the Palm Deluxe. That's his little ringy dingy. Jeffries carved a word in his room by the phone. He got to the room after the scene. Then ringy dingy.

looks like i really need to watch the deleted movie scenes...

>Start trying to rewatch the whole thing
>What did that bird in the intro mean?!
>What did Josie's black ducks mean?!
This is no way to live

>quads
Pretty sure there was always going to be a Bob, it's just this happenstance that this moment inspired lynch to put this stage hand as the human reincarnation of him. The show wouldnt be the same without him.

Attached: TwinPeaksPiecesPole.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>Harry drives a Bronco
IS THIS A REFERENCE TO THE WHITE HORSE?????

Diane was the worst part about the Return.

i was just thinking about how the reveal of diane was horrible, lynch knew it would be.

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQIF9_4Cg7S82hjXcQyOMuxUlRVAsrw1g
Is this all of them?

Naw it's a feature-length picture, 1 hour 40 minutes, edited by Lynch himself, released 2008 as a companion to Fire Walk With Me, revealing more of the mystery and restoring the original 4-hour runtime (original works not to be touched, edit them together in your own head and in your dreams, works better).

thepiratebay.org/torrent/10647514

>bowl holding object in the center
>it changes to a smaller, round object but doesn't roll anywhere

Gravity says that's a bowl on the floor.

You spelled Audrey wrong. Some of the worst acting I've ever seen. Her scenes were painful, and felt tacked on because they were. She had a much more important role, but the actress is a crazy bitch who demanded they be changed. So lynch, being the based boy that he is, changed her story into shitting on the actress and telling the story of that real life interaction. (want me to end your story, too?)

that looks like some kind of rail, nothing like wood.

yeah but the scene where her tulpa remembered everything was top tier

It's a series of frames in an Adobe video manipulation program, I don't think gravity has any more bearing on it in the story than space or time.

I don't think it being on the floor/ceiling/wall has any bearing on the story. Yet here we are.

Tricked ya, fucker. Got you all to think about this great mystery with me. These things are really interesting to think about, aren't they?

interesting. she was supposed to be with cooper throughout season 2 but donna's actress was dating kyle and didn't like it, so annie became a thing

Twin Peaks is proof that perfection exists.

There's some behind the scenes footage on the blu ray of The Return with Lynch going over some scenes with Audrey's actress, and you can just tell how difficult she is even in that short snippet. She complained constantly on twitter and threw a bunch of childish tantrums. Her acting and storyline is one of the only things I dislike about The Return, and it makes me mad that this impressive piece of art was tainted by the ego of some mentally ill christian mom.

It's frustrating but still worth watching.

I'd love to see that 4000-page script for The Return and see if "Don't make me have to end your story" shit is actually in there. Lynch ended her story, fucking cunt.

>She's shown in an office, pointlessly and endlessly arguing with an exasperated man (Lynch?) Repeated mentions of an affair with Billy (Zane?) Then everything stops so she can do the Audrey dance, looking fairly ridiculous swaying dreamily like a moony teenager while a bar full of actual young people just stare at her. Reality slaps her out of her nostalgic reverie, and we cut to her in an empty space, looking at her unadorned, middle-aged reflection with horror and bewilderment.

t. ego-maniac who overvalues control.

please fix your heart or die

rude

Attached: TP-TR.jpg (2475x1818, 3.04M)

Missing Pieces. It has the entire Bowie scene uncut.

OH

MR JEFFRIES

THE SHIT IT COME OUT OF MY ASS >_

It's an 18 hour movie not a tv show

Also this
youtu.be/o9LvqESsRlM

Think about those cunts who are always in the way. Motherfuckers won't let Lynch go dreamy.

based lunch poster

Attached: 1560999251177.jpg (699x435, 26K)

that pupil dilation jfc

that's a fucking kino webm, actually

on rewatch this show is stupidly straightforward and clever.

i appreciate it more and fuck that coffee slut was kind of weird looking but really sexy.

She was already fucked and now that nurse is fucked too. The rings offer protection but are also harbingers of ill fortune to all that possess them. Annie spends the rest of her life in catatonic state saying only "I'm Fine" once a year at the exact time on the anniversary of asking Dopple Coop asking How's Annie?

t. read Frost's companion books for The Return

some of this is speculation and some of it is straight up wro--

>reddit
oh

so close... one one NINE

Attached: methfu.jpg (540x429, 13K)

nice story, would have been interesting if it was right

The takeaway is don't block people's driveways with your car.

Attached: LYNCHED.png (504x577, 342K)

They weren't even blocking it, dickhead. Pisses me off.

For real though, that was obviously an assassin. But who sent him and why? Maybe Mr. C was cleaning up loose ends? Was it the double header he was referring to?

The scene right after it is kino too but needs sound, her mother comes in wearing the blue sweater and is like WHERE IS THAT FUCKING BLUE SWEATER and she's like "your butt" and Sarah Palmer starts geeking out just like over the turkey jerky. Same thing. IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN AHHH AHHHH! SARAH STOP IT

Some nurse stole it from her and Mr. C wasn't supposed to get out and steal it either. The Arm wouldn't fuck over Cooper, he's a bro.

He was Polish, so i bet the Phantom from inland empire sent him

>NON-EXISTENT

Attached: 1372506892043.jpg (320x240, 23K)

Yeah I think you've got it.
David Lynch has expressed in a lot of interviews how you don't fight the darkness you simply turn on the light within and darkness goes away automatically. I feel like Dougie Jones shows what happened if you do that and Cooper is a little misguided.

Attached: Don-Draper-Red-Black-Brass-Copper-Roulette-Cigarette-Dispenser-in-Mad-Men-Scene.jpg (1200x675, 49K)

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

There will always be a shadow in the presence of light, but the brighter your light shines, the less darkness there is.

I feel like the sort of empetus behind everything after the main run was like,
FWWM: ya know we really let Leland off the hook easy
Return: ya know we really fucking let Sarah off the hook easy

The mom who permits it is in some ways worse. The true evil is the white of the eyes, the looking away.

Why would Jeffries work with Mr C? Is there two Jeffries? Has he integrated his doppelganger?

>the minutes spent sweeping the floor
youtube.com/watch?v=hk2qJXB08Oc