Euphoria

Were the guys right to shun her because of her nude leaks?

Attached: cq5dam.web.980.551.jpg (979x551, 47K)

Depends. Before I can give a straight answer I need to see those leaks first.

starts with B ends witb a LACKED

Attached: 111252329_syd-12.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

She's absoutely gorgeous. Perfect tits I'll have to say, after seeing the leaks and the webm.

Dont do these people any favors

Surprised she filmed that part

Attached: 749bd8b61dfc0c3f9a2e5a433dfdbb61.jpg (937x1171, 118K)

We live in such a prudish and uptight puritan culture. A gorgeous girl with a perfect body displays it to you in an artistic way and the response is...
to shame and insult her...
Every great culture before out own reveled in and worshiped beauty.
And we... worship ugliness, resentment, and weakness. Any rational society would thank and bless her for sharing herself.

Attached: 1520764259570.jpg (700x643, 75K)

How do they compare with Eva, Betty Gilpin, Daddario, Katy Perry, Alice Eve, Kate Upon, Gigi Hadid, Nat Lind. Rank their boobies from biggest to smallest

busted face that looks like her main babe is crack cocaine

Upton is the biggest, and after her pregnancy she's even bigger; she's the biggest of the big

Attached: 1548346870785.jpg (1380x2048, 1.08M)

It's less about being prudent and worshipping ugliness and more about the standards of acceptable beauty being so high that every normie is agonisingly insecure
The natural response goes from adoring a beautiful body you get the privilege of observing to hating the beatiful person for being better than you, everyone is just so fucking bitter

Shut up incel. Whores need to be shamed

I agree. I’d love to see her monsters engulfing the others inferior pairs.

How would she like them up in titty order?

I would agree with you; If she didn't get blacked. As it is; she needs to be shamed.

*line them up

If i saw a girl had lewd leaks, im more likely to try to get in her pants cuz I know she is a slut

shut the fuck up virgin, tits are saggy

Blacked? Dropped then.

>tits are saggy
the only virgin here is you, pal