MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIlIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIlIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

SNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Was this transitional

I wont sneed this time just cus i like kid rock

Why do nu-males hate kid rock so much? Bombing around in my pick up blasting kid rock is such kino.

thanks chuck

KE

I hated Kid Rock even as a kid, it's not zoomer thing.

Black chick, White guy does it mean shit, maybe

>being this much of a boomer Chud
have sex incel

I love kid rock, but that's only because I'm a 28 year old boomer

>hating pick up trucks and kid rock
He probably had more sex than you ever will you fucking child lmao

MY NAME IS SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kill yourself

Attached: 072B09DC-6DED-4016-A948-3FC74EF7A6EF.jpg (500x322, 16K)

Kid Rock fans get plenty of sex.

It's time to dilate.

Back to the crap house reddit homo

Yeah from your mom lmao

what's a chud?

Bawitdaba da bang da bang diggy diggy diggy

Attached: real life kino woodstock99.jpg (480x368, 16K)

It's a tranny word for straight/"cis" people.

This is one of the most kino songs of all time. Remember hearing it for the first time in The Shield as the strike force are getting equipped and going out to kick some ass. I was so pumped up I could have picked up my gun right then and brought down hell on anyone who stood in my way.

>fusing white trash with nigger culture
yikes

Only four sneedposts so far, are comfy simpsons threads coming back?

It's one of those non-insults the trannysphere makes up from time to time because they can't use words that actually offend people, like nigger or dual loyalty.

Sneed

Attached: D6109B92-B62A-498B-B4D7-E09906574FC5.jpg (350x350, 35K)

"White trash" is actually based though. The last uncorruptable bastion of white culture we have. The media villify them because they're too honest and unpretentious to fool.

BAWITACHUCK DAFUCKNSUCK
SUCKY FUCKY
SNEEDYS GOTTHE SEEDY AND UP JUMP THE FEEDY

sneed

t. white trash

Based boomer

sneed feed seed fuck suck chuck formerly gucci loafers fancy german car 9.6 7-8 max old simpson place gummy bears park avenue manicure city slicker soil ph S11E5 episode 231 AABF19 E-I-E-I (Annoyed Grunt)

BAWITASNEED DAFEEDNSEED SNEEDY FEEDY
CHUCKYS GOT THE SUCKY AND UP JUMP THE FUCKY

sneed?

Attached: 1549803125222.jpg (716x768, 241K)

>meth, opioids, low education, alcoholism, and teen pregnancy is "white culture" now

Yikes.

>teen pregnancy
nothing wrong with this though

If I Chuck that off will you die?

Attached: 1560977881951.png (1927x2717, 1000K)

Nu-males can't help but reveal just how brainwashed they are.

It would be extremely painful for sneed

this, teen pregnancy was the norm for billions of years yet just now its a "bad thing"

It's the perfect time in a woman's life to breed young healthy white males

And women? You need those too to breed more

you're a former guy

Attached: 1558546487754.jpg (900x1104, 675K)

Yea well okay just dont be gynocentric about it

S

N

Attached: cba.png (218x265, 105K)

>Zula the mic rula, the new schoola

Cracker isn't that insulting so they had to "invent" whitoid.

something like a sneeck

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Simpsons thread ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "Formerly X" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the greatest sitcom ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have The Simpsons growing up. Every week I would watch The Simpsons, recording each episode on my parents' VHS machine, then rewatch every episode during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was The Simpsons, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Homer and his family would be up to next. And I loved discussing this show on Yea Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE

Attached: 313950A4-DFED-42CD-BDF6-1C616BD4CA86.gif (1100x450, 326K)

Carnivorous Humanoid Underground Dweller, from a B-movie in the 70's called C.H.U.D.s about mutants in the sewers. Trannies think it's an insult for straight people and republicans.

Cringe

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: laRBS2XG95zHI9o47LAVM1W4xdBeQpv8m9kIBeO9daM (1).jpg (480x480, 70K)

tranny speak