In honour of terminator now being on Netflix, can we have a terminator/t2 thread?

In honour of terminator now being on Netflix, can we have a terminator/t2 thread?

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-211136.jpg (854x1355, 702K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YSr9s7Oufrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/YSr9s7Oufrc

When you watch it, note key decisions made by James Cameron. The use of slow motion and distorted sound is genius, and this was his first movie. He was so poor that he would use 2-4-1 coupons to get two Big Macs, then he’d eat one, and save one for the next day. He overcame is poverty and was given the resources to show his vision.

I must have seen terminator 50 times at least. I've tried to watch it purely to note how it's made but i just get absorbed into the story.

Seeing Arnold flinch when shooting ruins the "cold emotionless machine" vibe.

T1 is superior

Attached: T2fagsBTFO.png (599x326, 388K)

Netflix remakes Terminator:

Attached: featured21.jpg (600x762, 69K)

He does it in 2 too.

He could have bought some good roast beef or cheese and bread for the same price and would have enjoyed it much more

>Seeing Arnold flinch when shooting ruins the "cold emotionless machine" vibe.
Skynet put a lot of effort into making every T-800 accurate, down to the tiniest detail

Word. There's only one bit that bothers me in 1 and that's when he's walking into Tech-Noir and breaks the guys wrist and takes him down he does a second glance at him, feels off. I think the machine would just keep moving forward.

Gingers boyfriend, throws him across the room during the fight in the flat.

Reminder to hide, sage and report netflix shills threads

Nah, just happy one of my favourite Cameron films is on Netflix. My favourite is aliens, so I'll probably have to get a mouse subscription for anything from fox.

Everything on this board is shilling movies you dumbass

You should look into ripping and encoding your own Blu-rays. I've been doing it for years and I fucking love it. Just recently bought the Alien Anthology on Blu-ray for $17. Two versions of all four films plus a retarded amount of special features for each.

I've got the aliens films on every type of media available. It's just easier to stream.

webm

H-hey guys, can i join your terminator thread?

Attached: emilia-clarke-arnold-schwarzenegger-terminator-genisys.jpg (768x512, 82K)

Nice filename and no.

no

Watching scenes like that from the original makes me believe that the idiots behind T3, Salvation and Genysis never even fucking watched T1 or T2.

Attached: terminatorworse.jpg (698x556, 101K)

What about us?

Attached: scc.jpg (901x507, 55K)

tweet this at him please

If they promise to finish the series properly.

Fuck no
Fuck no

Attached: Terminator_6828415.jpg (1920x1080, 474K)

Watching the making of featurette was fucking gold

You're right he basically had no money to film the thing. In the scene where the T101 guns down the first Sarah Conner in her home then hijacks a nearby car, they basically had arnie show up and quickly change clothes in the street, told him to punch out this window and steal the car, then they all had to get the fuck outta dodge because they hadn't secured the area for filming or alerted the police.

Of course Arnie is all like "Yeah ok" and just fucking does it

If you're gonna be like that you may as well complain how Reese shooting him up with a shotgun shouldn't have stunned him nor blown him out a window

Cameron explains this on the commentary.
the metal of the shotgun pellets has a localised emp effect from the sparks caused when they hit the metal of the endoskeleton at high velocity. this causes temporary unexpected behaviour in the circuits and motors, such as paralysis or jerking movements, similar to a person being electrocuted.
that's what causes the terminator to fall over or appear to jump backwards when hit with multiple shells in succession.

I really love

Attached: Sarah Conner term1.png (853x480, 534K)

this movie

Attached: Term 1 Cadillac.jpg (1920x1080, 574K)

>hounour
Commence loicense posting burgerbros

I rip them and encode, store them on my drives. Then I just stream from the computer room to the living room TV via Steam Link.

>the terminator comes to your door
>you are sarah conner
>it asks if you're sarah conner
>you say no

what does it do?