Fired from westwood one

>fired from westwood one

Imagine being fired from some 3rd grade media company. How can one man be so constantly JUSTEd like this?

Attached: opie2013.jpg (668x646, 48K)

HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON
WE GOT SNOWY ON THE PHONE
SNOWAYY

He's going to be just fine, there are plans in the works. He's a millionaire and you are just some weird creep from /r/opieandanthony. Fuck face reddit posting retard.

>he's a millionaire

until Ms. Opie divorces him and takes half his money

*SNIFF*

If he did the exact same thing in a controlled studio he would've been fine. The production quality and irregularity is why it didn't catch on.

He could still bounce back, if he got a crew of comics and just started putting shit on YouTube. Its NOT hard to make better content than Cumia, these days.

reddit

t. Cletus the trucker

>people pay for TACS
imagine paying to watch anthony "impersonate" a 50's conservative for 2 hours straight lmao

Ron and Fez was a million times better. Anthony is not white.

I fuckin hate reddit dude, and all the reddit people hate all these people now, theyre just weird sociopaths

it's incredible that a life long radio host can't make a podcast work in the an era of Cum Town and Mark Maron

Already in the works.

The true talent that he rode the coattails to success was fired from sirius several years ago for calling a sheboon that attacked him a savage

Yea Forums is pro Opie and Brother Joe, get the heck out

sounds based, does Nick DiPaolo go on his show?

LEAVE IT ALONE

LEAVE IT ALONE

leave it alone.

I TOOK PSYCHOLOGY COURSES I CAN TELL WHERE THIS HATE IS COMING FROM

Attached: 1402353004170.jpg (360x240, 31K)

>Mark Maron
found the faggot

you're all harry haters

Who are your guys, man?

He's just not funny. Anthony and Patrice just had understanded loyalty to him because he gave them a break.

Pat Cooper blatantly tells Anthony he's "doing great and needs nobody." I'm not an opir hating autist, I don't care for his opinion and treat it like other uninteresting guests - I let it go by.

O&A faggots are the most pathetic on this board. Let it go you manchildren.

did you read that comparison as praise?

its fun to reminisce

who?

Upvoted

What's up Opie?

learn to comprehend statements dumb dumb

Opie was the reason for a majority of their issues from the issues with Howard Stern, to the contract negotiations going South cause he wanted more, to every member of the building hating him cause he acted like an asshole.

>Goes to take a piss.
>Artie is in the bathroom.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HE SAID HI TO ME REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! RADIO WAR!

comic book movies make literal billions of dollars
let us talk about this dead radio show

>Its another Anthony makes a new twitter account episode

Attached: 1518620401.jpg (1078x1078, 129K)

What happened to Jimmy anyway? Last I heard of him was when he made that shitty cartoon.

took the money and ran and now does shitty no effort radio shows every week, he has no legacy nor children

what can you expect from a man who prides himself on being a degenerate kek

Chip Chipperson Podacast. All day, every day.

Steve from Yellowstone is on the line