Superman(let)

Superman(let)

Attached: 54447040_1063956993811617_2054241679455015000_n.jpg (747x872, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sEpmGQS7fJI
youtube.com/watch?v=q5FcKAe4M1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who would win?

How did Letho get the woofter glove?

Goku

Supes, and it isn’t close
>lightspeed punch out of nowhere
>heat visions off Thanos’s hand before he can react
>scoops gauntlet and hides it on a nearby moon
>comes back and slaps Cucknos around at his leisure, cauterizes his stump for him, and then ices him with freeze breath and dumps him in the Phantom Zone
It literally wouldn’t even be close

Attached: 14BC3EC4-DD0D-4923-AC4B-008AA7DC8993.jpg (602x933, 280K)

Superman.
I hate him but I know it's true

Supes could solo the entire MCU aside from Strange and Scarlet Witch and maaaaaybe Vision (but MCU Vision seems nerfed af so he probably wouldn’t be an issue)

the one who makes more money

Thanos, Super can't do shit against Silver Surfer and Thanos beat Silver Surfer like he's a kid

Attached: henry cavill and henry cavill.jpg (1080x1337, 337K)

not incels

With the Gauntlet? Nah. Without? Yah.

Silver surfer is such a fucking meme. Gay ass bitch

tpbp but go back to Yea Forums

Most powerful character ever

I feel he got his ass kicked in the fantasticc four movie

*ahem*
"No"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

capeshit

that's a big bulge

if doomsday clock is to be believed superman is scheduled to literally punch doctor manhattan into submission and doctor manhattan can fuck with entire universes

Attached: main-qimg-7d5653c56e6fac1a9413761e32c082c9.jpg (602x925, 261K)

Not aside. He'll blitz Strange, Scarlet and Vision too. Matter of fact, Green Lantern (who by the way has survived a universal explosion) will solo the Avengers. Hell, the Flash could possibly solo them if he was bloodlusted too.

Is this an ongoing series? I don't read this stuff but it got me curious.

Yeah, the story hasn't been finished yet, but they'll probably release it in it's entirety and I plan to get it when that happens. Can't bother with single issues desu.

for you

*blocks your path*

Attached: Superman_Prime.jpg (750x1396, 370K)

Actually he is right. Silver Surfer is one of the few Marvel characters who could beat Superman. If he can get a hold of him, and drain the solar radiation from his body, that might incapacitate or kill him.
Problem would be getting up to that point, because unlike pic related, Superman can fly and go up to light speed.

Attached: 4869875-silver surfer drains hulk.jpg (847x827, 377K)

What's this like Super Sonic?

Let's also not forget Superman's been dead before, which basically put him in a comatose state, but he eventually came back to the living.
You would have to completely atomize him to make sure he's dead for good.

Attached: 1546455059-117nkgesbesbeglifark-w.jpg (1200x675, 238K)

>The Superman of the 853rd Century survived by becoming the living extension of the sun. He left the Earth somewhere in the late 21st Century when everyone he cared about died. He traversed the entire DCU, going beyond time and space, and has been said to have reached as far as Heaven and Hell themselves.
Supposedly spent 1 million years in the Sun or some shit. Became a God.

Attached: man of steel-5.webm (720x404, 1.16M)

BROTHER

Attached: Amazo_evolved.png (333x250, 73K)

Comic books were a mistake

Movies? Superman
Comics? Thanos

Attached: THANOS 63.jpg (562x707, 66K)

Death battle are turbo retards and almost none of their videos are accurate

>seething weeb

could he beat blue haired goku

what about the superman robot that went beyond the pages of the comic?

>last kryptonian
Go ahead and snap baldy. Won't affect me.

*jobs*
oh no no nononono

Attached: RCO021_1553087429.jpg (1041x1600, 395K)

>>The Superman of the 853rd Century survived by becoming the living extension of the sun.

Based.

Attached: praise the sun.gif (204x204, 52K)

Not without the aid of kryptonite and concentrated red sun radiation, and even then it's a coin toss.
Supes without holding back is a scary thing.

That's a different character altogether, if you're referring to the Thought Robot.
He can snap his fingers and erase the multiverse or some shit.

He had to snap his fingers to use it, are you aware of how slow that looks to someone reacting ftl? Comics have autistic power levels i agree, but must still be taken into consideration when arguing.
If we go by the movies, thor completely fucked up thanos and he was just going at him at a fairly regular speed, movie thanos has shot reaction time, movie superman speed blitzes all the time

Why didn't Superman stop 9/11 if he'd already done something similar in the past?

Attached: Should have let them done it.png (583x679, 875K)

Exactly. Superman can perceive time much faster than Thanos can. By the time he knew what hit him, he'd be left without an arm.
That isn't to say that Thanos can't just use the time stone or something else to stop time, but again, he'd have to react to it very quickly, and Superman can travel half the galaxy in an instant.

Because he knew it was an inside job.

Lol no, all anyone needs to do is find a bit of kryptonite and shank him with it. Supes is actually one of the weakest superheroes around.

I recommend anyone who's interested in Supes to see (or preferably read) All Star Superman.
Surprisingly deep and kino for capeshit standards.

Superman

He's been shanked and lifted an entire island made of kryptonite, and that was just in the movies.
Comics Superman is even more broken.
Also, good luck shanking someone who can react as fast as he can.
Only way to permanently kill him would be to stab him with kryptonite through the heart and then completely atomize him.

>tfw the weakest, malnourished version of superman could probably obliterate thanos
youtube.com/watch?v=sEpmGQS7fJI

>Supes without holding back is a scary thing.

Shame we haven't seen it fully.

Attached: justice league-35.webm (896x504, 2.21M)

We came close to it in Superman vs the Elite, but spoilers he was still only larping a fraction of his power

superman is so overpowered that's a fucking joke, like "batman always has a plan" "oh superman can do this now?"

overrated in my irrelevant opinion
it's not bad but its certainly not "one of the best comics ever written" like many people say

I don't really read comics, so I enjoyed it. I would imagine there are better stories out there though, sure.
Gonna pick up Sandman in a few days and see what that's about.

sneed

See here's the problem with comics, everyone is as strong as the writers want them to be. In BvS Batman slapped Supes around like a bitch and that was armed with nothing but kryptonite farts. If they had wanted to make him kill Supes, they could've done it.

Thanos it should be Thanos but he couldn’t even take down Captain Feminazi so Superman

>friend
didn't know this was a feels thread

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

Wouldn't have made for a very good story, but I agree. Most writers just explain it by the characters putting "mental blocks" on themselves, and being guided by morals, etc.

the audience

He's always in a weakened or low power level in these films. A shame.

Attached: superman man of steel-2.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

wow, a modern comic page that doesn't mention the patriarchy

yassss queen

Superman is never not a feels thread.

Attached: 5076240-super 4.jpg (673x1023, 142K)

Attached: supermanjumper.jpg (645x980, 243K)

>@0:05
>are they going fast enough to ignite corn?

Attached: 1555654652724.jpg (599x600, 44K)

Attached: 5076242-super 6.jpg (673x1023, 98K)

Whybis Thanos gray? Does that mean Superman killed him?

Meanwhile you have Judge Dredd

Attached: rs60dduxqxwy.jpg (1024x1064, 158K)

>doomsday clock

Attached: Geoff Johns GettyImages_585110222.jpg (1200x1713, 411K)

Superman featuring Krypto film when?

Attached: henry cavill and dog friend.jpg (1080x810, 88K)

Theanus wouldn't be able to defeat Goku, let alone defeat Superman.

Attached: 1548167926753.jpg (960x960, 92K)

I honestly thought for a moment someone edited in Iron Man in the middle there. I keep forgetting they shoehorned Cyborg into the League.

They have Trump tweeting that he is bigger than Superman.

Attached: doomsday-clock-tweet-600x493.jpg (600x493, 73K)

back to Yea Forums

Sells like hot cakes and it's good. Sorry to burst your suicidal fantasies, King.

>putting Manhattan in the mainstream superhero universe
For what fucking purpose

What issue is this?

For money, obviously. Actually not a bad story tho.

Butts, what are you doing here?

I like how Wonder Woman uses the lasso on Superman. He never lies how is it gonna force him to tell the truth?

Wtf is this?

I'm not butterfly
I took the nametag from that "what should we do about butterfly" thread and decided to keep the name for the day
I've been shitposting and having fun since

How come comic book movies always focus on boring origin stories and never wild stuff like this?

We might get there some day, but you can't jumpstart with shit like this. Normies would be having seizures within the hour.

What was her problem?

Attached: 15487034237.webm (1066x600, 2.97M)

superman prime one million jobbing to lex luthor

electric warriors
specifically issue #5
dont waste your time, its terrible

>but you can't jumpstart with shit like this.
No, you definitely could, because with heroes like Batman and Superman everyone already knows the origin. Only the retarded suits are adamant that the origin has to be retold over and over each time there's a new actor, instead of getting to the zany high points or adapting beloved Elseworld stories.

Maybe when they make the Green Lantern Cruise kino they'll do something to that effect.
It's a pretty "out there" concept.

Gaza was not yet in ashes.

Speaking of GL, why don't they just make Emerald Twilight: The Movie? You've got enough tragedy in there to satisfy the regular moviegoer, plus entertain them with some space cop action. If I were Warner Bros, I'd just adapt stories directly instead of trying to retell the same stuff over and over.

The comic book movie genre is completely wasted and it's so confusing to me because every great story is already written and even has pictures so you have to come up with 0 new things. It should be the easiest thing in the world to adapt.

holy hell how powerful is this dude? He made Hulk look like a joke.

Very. Molecular manipulation, light speed travel, can atomize you with a gesture, etc.
The irony with Silver Surfer is that he is a self-cucked pacifist in 99% of cases.
He would rather watch the galaxy die then raise his hand at a common housefly.

Attached: I could boil their fluids.jpg (600x915, 151K)

based

Henry Cavill and Robert Pattinson together would be kino.

Attached: 1560920227716.jpg (1080x759, 86K)

Superman he is well Superman, in the DC comics Universe he is our god protector he is the hope, like jesus, but we wouldnt deserve him, if Superman existed, he would probally be more like kid from brighburn or any evil Superman version,

Attached: based.png (767x658, 1.06M)

Did you see that movie? Did it end up being good or at least watchable?

Bezos?

And now see what Thanos does to this dude

Attached: fe2q5gwzr7301.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

>With a snap of my fingers I will...
>You these?
Thanos needs to close his hand to use the gauntler, while Superman can move way above the speed of sound and has a high reaction time, Thanos could also be punched into orbit by Superman.
Superman DCEU is just out of MCU league.

Attached: 1554888344925.jpg (960x828, 205K)

>You these?
Good god, learn english, paco

At this point it was important to establish that Thanos is the strongest being in the universe, and he more or less was.
But the narrative aim is equally as important to take into consideration.
There are beings that are more powerful than Thanos, even with the glove on.
Also, it took more than one Thanos to simultaneously sneak up on the Surfer and kill him in "Thanos Wins".

i havent watched brighburn yet, bro

Isn't that orange thing a pokemon?

I don't consider anything past Secrets Wars canon

It's watchable. Whether it's good depends on your interpretation. I'd see it for a fun "what if" situation.
Supes would murder Brightburn kid though, even the DCU version.

I'm assuming you mean old Secret Wars?
Anyways, I enjoyed both. Doom with godlike power is kino.

One of the few character outside of Batman who is human but shits all over superpowered beings on a regular basis.
youtube.com/watch?v=q5FcKAe4M1w

I mean the 2016 secret wars Doom with his faces restored and laughing is the end for me

I fucking love Judge Dredd

Gotcha. Very kino storyline and filmable too, but they'll probably fuck it up. I prefer Doom to Thanos desu.
Characters like him are literally going extinct. You can blame today's pussified society.

That's hilarious

yes the heroes can do this, now imagine their counterparts.

meanwhile marvel fangayes have no worthwhile stories.

The amount of shitfuckery in Doom's suit, and his magic knowledge makes him really versatile. It's like Iron Man + Dr. Strange put together.
Really entertaining to see him pummel the Avengers on a regular basis.

There's worthwhile stories from pretty much every publisher out there.
But Marvel and DC in particular are quite different both in terms of heroes and villains.
DC are more classic and metaphysical in nature, and their heroes are meant to mimick the original Greek Gods.
Marvel on the other hand are more "new-wave", grounded and usually with some kind of weakness or drama in their lives.
Both can work, it just depends on what stories you prefer.
That being said, if it weren't for DC, none of the rest would exist.

>YOU SEE KAL-EL IN THIS BUSINESS, IT TAKES MORE THAN A SINGULAR GREEN ROCK TO TAKE DOWN AN ALMIGHTY TITAN.

You should read Lucifer as well pure kino. What the tv show should have been.

The true kino fight

Attached: Xover05.jpg (690x504, 173K)

How do people dress up like this and go out in public. So cringey and embarrassing

Thanos wears a krptonite armor.
Thanos also starts killing innocent people if Superman doesn't surrender.

END. Superman surrenders because he can't see how innocent people is killed in front of him and Thanos stabs him in the heart with a kryptonite dagger. Thanos wins.

Really? Comic heroes are so Overpowered, its boring, holy fuck.

Where are your good grounded heroes?

Where?

With his arms positioned like that she would be getting uncomfortably crushed

Don't mind me just passing through.

Attached: supe2.jpg (500x250, 54K)

Attached: superman laff.jpg (500x462, 81K)

Who's more powerful: superman or bizarro?

Superman>Darkside>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos.

wrong Thanos>>>>>>>Superman>>Darkcuck

Is Superman a Power Bottom?

Based

couldn't thanos snap his fingers and turn superman's clothes into krypotine? he could probably block out the sun or something stupid too. or even time travel and just stop krypton from exploding and prevent superman from ever existing. as long as it's not an ambush and thanos wants to win superman is fucked.

Black panther beat him

That's if he could react to Superman fast enough. Nothing in the comics suggests Thanos is nearly as quick as Superman, who can traverse half the galaxy in a second, react to bullets almost before they've been shot, etc.
It could go either way, but it won't be an easy fight for either of them.

He could do all those things, but some autist would probably argue that superman could move faster than Thano's actions and KO him before anything happens.

He didn't beat him, but putting him in a headlock was never the less retarded. Just another case of good 'ole PIS.
Without any plot induced stupidity, Surfer looks at Black Panther and turns him to ashes.

It's a solid argument desu. Speed alone makes characters like the Flash incredibly powerful.
If he goes FTL, he can deliver a punch that can shatter a planet, and he's just a "fast guy".

Attached: 3203521-7617458201-13624.jpg (1280x1024, 336K)

There's plenty of grounded characters. Look at Daredevil for example. But when you're dealing with Superman & Thanos it's bound to get autistic in power scale.

Supes, unless Thanos has his usual plot armor or Infinity gauntlet in the proper universe.

Attached: batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-henry-cavill-amy-adams2.jpg (3000x1996, 1.98M)

Attached: batman vs superman.webm (778x436, 2.98M)

RELEASE THE SNYDER CUT

Based

Attached: 1561047013372.jpg (602x547, 129K)

Looks cool, what's the name of the movie?

Attached: superman-4.webm (960x800, 621K)

> tfw dr manhattan got completely atomized twice
no such thing as dead for good

Attached: super girl.jpg (833x1280, 178K)

how would they not all die in transit from the lack of suns?

Attached: man of steel-7.webm (854x360, 2.48M)

That is your only concern regarding that scene ?

Clearly Superman made sure everyone had a nice winter coat before he started moving.