Black Widow plot details

>The movie is about the Black Widow spy program and Natasha's struggle against her programming
>Natasha is only one of many Black Widow sleeper agents and cells around the world
>It covers her youth up until present day, there's many scenes in different time periods
>Including scenes happening during events from previous movies, similar to how Endgame did it, but in a smaller scale
>Winter Soldier has a small cameo
>Black Widow and Hawkeye face off against Taskmaster several times
>Taskmaster is revealed to be working for General Ross
>It sets up another rogue Black Widow agent to finish Natasha's work of destroying the spy network
>She gets sent all the information Natasha gathered, after her death in Endgame

Attached: dl3dz6wskk021.jpg (1688x2500, 661K)

I don't care

I don't care

I don't care

>not a film narrated by dead Nat after Endgame
>not the classic tale of a cold ruthless who finds her humanity back when she meets someone on her latest mission
>film won't have a general message of sacrifice and having a life worth living
>won't end with Nat and Tony meeting and then walking into the sunset as they disappear
I genuinely hope Feige doesn't do this

i don't care

I WANTED THIS MOVIE FIVE FUCKING YEARS AGO BETWEEN WINTER SOLDIER AND AGE OF ULTRON WHEN YOU COULD STILL BOUNCE QUARTERS OFF SCAR-JO'S TITS, ASS AND PUSSY BEFORE SHE SHIT OUT HER LARVA, WITH AN R-RATING AND DIRECTED BY PAUL VERHOEVEN!!! NO INTEREST NOW CONSIDERING THAT RED SPARROW, ATOMIC BLONDE AND ANNA HAVE MADE THIS REDUNDANT!!!FACT!!!

based

Widow has always been the least interesting main MCU character. She's only good in Winter Soldier and Endgame.

Are you me?

Attached: Black Widow giorgia-bw1.jpg (700x1050, 182K)

>the character that never had a solo movie is the least interesting
yeah, no shit

>making a solo movie about a character you just killed off

dunked on

Meet you new Black Widow

Attached: florence-pugh-attending-the-bbc-screening-of-king-lear-held-at-the-soho-hotel-london-M9W9AN.jpg (885x1390, 170K)

>The movie is about The Black Widow

DROPPED

>doing an origin story finally
>about a chick who is now past her prime somehow playing her young self
>when she dies anyways

spoiler: she dies a few years later

Attached: 85427242.jpg (600x591, 38K)

Man, what a huge dump this will be

Nah, it'll be spykino

Attached: MV5BNjdhZDU5OWEtNjFkZi00NDdhLWFjZWEtZmZlNjNhNzE4NzZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,66 (667x1000, 71K)

she's too old now

>vomit

spotted the incels

>Are you me?

But am I me? Isn't that the existential question we all ask ourselves?!? Holy fucking shit I'm deep!!!FACT!!!

>Meet you new Black Widow

FER FUCK SAKES, yep, can't hire hot women anymore. Gotta be dumpy semen trash can slags!!!FACT!!!

>Nah, it'll be spykino

BLACK(ED) SLAMPIGGY!!!FACT!!!

(you)

you sound mad but for the wrong reasons

He's a pathetic weeb pedo incel, just ignore him

Why did they ignore all the on screen chemistry she has with Cap and pair her romantically with the fucking Hulk? Is Joss an idiot?

Attached: Untitled-design-5-26.jpg (1200x600, 75K)

>Plot details: it's gonna be shit

What a surprise.

I think, for story purposes, a scene where Nat teaches her apprentice how to seduce and fuck, and how to deal with being tied up, needs to be in this movie.

And it needs to be long.

>just ignore him

Like your latent homosexuality and deep cravings for big black cock, numale faggot!!!FACT!!!

>Why did they ignore all the on screen chemistry she has with Cap and pair her romantically with the fucking Hulk? Is Joss an idiot?

Because Whedon is a hydrocephalic beta male who hates Cap and identifies with puny Banner but likes to think he's Hulk!!!FACT!!!

dont care

>think, for story purposes, a scene where Nat teaches her apprentice how to seduce and fuck, and how to deal with being tied up, needs to be in this movie.

I like the way you think and the whole movie should be set in a creepy castle where multiple Black Widow candidates are being trained. Pillow fights, bondage and crushing watermelons between their thighs along with a lengthy scene in the showers where they lather each other up and discuss their personal histories while washing each others backs!!!FACT!!!

Based.

fuck capeshit

Yes. Why you ask?

Yes

They wanted to give themselves options for cap 3. If they went small scale Agent 33 would be the love interest or they would have to pay ScarJo’s huge contract to maintain the continuity.

Unless they're able to deus ex machina Nat back to life, this movie is incredibly pointless. No one cares about a prequel for a character that's dead.
Calling it, this will be the MCu's first box office bomb

Please tell me this is all true!

>florence-pugh
She looks alright in pic related, but not a patch on johansson. Why cast a woman who sort of looks a bit like scar jo but not as good looking and not some alpha musclefu who can do stunts and fight. What is the point. Is she a good actress or does she just have the right connections?

Attached: Florence-Pugh.jpg (716x1024, 103K)

Yeah, I was really shipping Nat/Cap. I was so annoying when that turned into Nat/Hulk. I have my suspicions they wanted to have Steve single to try and appeal to the Stucky fans, but I have no proof.

Holy fucking shit this is a tranny.

I hate to brake it to you but there are lots of women with strong bone structure and small tits who don't have a cock. If she has a bit of hair on her arms as well she's probably a goer, watch out for it.

They were gonna pair her with cap but then they saw that one gif of her and hulk. You know the one.

THAT one?

Exactly. Just post her sexy photos and nothing more. That is the only thing we care about this movie here.

Not gonna lie the poster looks good

seething tranny

Spoiler

Black Widow has a dick.

Hidethezachunni.gif

And she uses it on Florence Pugh's character.

We should get some good lesbian lewd fanfics out of this movie.

I watched iron man 2 the other day damn scar Jo was a fuckin dime

>and not some alpha musclefu who can do stunts and fight.

This is the new phase that should have new actors who know how do stunts and more muscular
But Disney has this prehistoric 1940s vision of how to make movies
Elektra, Black-Cat, Shang Chi, Daredevil, Iron Fist and the new Black Widow
Should start this new phase with actors with the other profile

waste of quads

Yikes!

Attached: 1301456308346.jpg (472x570, 39K)

so florence pugh is really playing yelena belova

nah i dont believe hawkeye is in the movie

scarlett johanson so damn sexy she got thick thighs nice ass and pretty feet

Thog dont caare

yall gotta chill out this movie is going to be fn awesome